Sunday, September 18, 2022

The actual real-life use of Ivory Tower politics: This (see video below) is the "Dick" who "programmed" my brain and mind as a child into a stultified compartmentalized degraded state of the higher capabilities and potentialities of cognition and performance via microchip implants and the pounding down of mental and emotional processes by psychological trained means of subtle terrorism ingrained into the personality. . He and his daughter organized organized terrorism at me using their newly-obtained out of England terror tactics but the technology was a prize granted covertly by the University of Illinois Psychiatry Department. All under the "blessings" or submission of my parents who did everything they were instructed to do (almost)--for their own deterioration and for mine and my family as well. Obviously terrorized at one level or another to have sold off my family under the Dicks like Richard Anderson, this professor who is now very accredited for his work on children (the job he did on me of course silenced). I spent a few years of weekly "sleep-overs" at the Anderson house. I have no doubt I was being programmed into MK ULTRA "alter" altered states by this terrorist criminal professional professor.

"Inside the Academy: Richard Anderson". insidetheacademyasu. August 25, 2021.



----------------------

From the Wikipedia entry for Richard C. Anderson

"Honors

Fellow, American Psychological Association, 1966;
Fulbright Hayes Fellowship, University of Leeds, Leeds, England, 1971 1972;
Palmer O. Johnson Award, in 1974 and again in 1979, from the American Educational Research Association for outstanding research paper;
Fellow, Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, Stanford, 1979 1980;
Elected to National Academy of Education, 1979;
Distinguished Research Award, International Reading Association, 1982;
President, American Educational Research Association, 1983;
Chairman, National Academy of Education—National Institute of Education Commission on Reading, 1984–85;
Fellowship, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, University of Tokyo, 1987;
Oscar O. Causey Award, given annually by the National Reading Conference for outstanding contributions to reading research, 1987;
University Scholar at the University of Illinois, 1988;
Honored by Benchmark School at its 20th anniversary for exceptional contributions to the school, 1990;
Elected to the Reading Hall of Fame, 1991;
William S. Gray Citation of Merit, the highest honor of the International Reading Association, 1992;
Distinguished Contributions to Educational Research Award, American Educational Research Association, 1994;
Outstanding Service to the Field of Education Award, given annually by Lehigh University, 1994;
First Guy Bond Visiting Professor, University of Minnesota, 1996;
Edward L. Thorndike Award, given annually by the American Psychological Association for distinguished career-long contributions to the psychological study of education, 1997;
Canterbury Fellowship, University of Canterbury, 1999;
Sylvia Scribner Award, from the American Educational Research Association, which honors current research that represents a significant advance in understanding of learning and instruction, 2006;
Gallery of Scientists, Federation of Associations of Brain and Behavioral Sciences, recognizing eminent senior scientists who have made lasting and important contributions to the sciences of mind, brain, and behavior, 2011;
Richard C. Anderson Legacy Lecture and Celebration, University of Illinois, 2012;
Inaugural Lifetime Achievement Award, University of Illinois, 2012;
Boyd Lubker Visiting Scholar, Western Kentucky University, 2013;"


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_C._Anderson


There are so many stories encapsulated into this drama, but the pill is bitter and the hacking is strong and the attacks on my brain making it too brittle for thinking beyond a few sentences of fighting to get words out due to hacking....the usual circular entrapment of fighting to use my brain and write coherently.

---------------

I got to thinking about this person only because I was searching for someone else and because that person is a female, probably her name has been changed if she has been married. I then tried to find someone I knew would have an internet presence and still lived in Champaign. This man, Richard "Dick" Anderson, used to be a full-fledged "Hippie" back in the day. I was sent to the Anderson house at least every weekend to "sleep" over. Before Dick's Sabbatical from the University of Illinois (Cham-bana) he had been a very happy-go-lucky breezy and open personality. His wife, a dance teacher who also taught at the University Dance Department was someone who trained me in modern dance and stretching and was an absolute hippie fashionista during that set of happy days when I was just 5 or 6. I forgot to mention the time they almost had me crippled and killed but that is an extra story. It was a harbinger for the days to come, but I can't get into the entire story here and now. Despite the one time I was fed beer (at age 6 or 7) at the Indiana Kickapoo Park bridge, where we "played" sitting on a steep cement incline which, as I was about to fall, would have had me falling at least a few stories into the waters of the river below. I was just pulled up in time. Oh, they were dubious and nasty people even back then, but the real point of my story is that The Andersons spent one year living in England and returned like completely different very nasty people absolutely yuppified and obsessed with materialism and financial upward mobility. They orchestrated a huge campaign to discredit me when I was very young, I had been actually very popular. They made sure that there was the gang stalking techniques used against me (I think subliminal mind control was in use even back then) and all kinds of psychological tactics were employed as I was poisoned and made bloated (even back then) and the shift of my body and life began, under their hostile "benevolent despotism" which I think they were indoctrinated into in their one-year stay as researchers and research in Leeds, England.  

I go no further in this story now. Maybe one day I can elaborate further on the details if I ever get to a space where I am not hacked and under this blanketing brain-alterating stiflement which is always the endless obstruction to thinking and typing I am confronted with in every writing attempt possible (on every system, in every computer place or anywhere the hacking and obstruction is seamless).

--------------



He has outstanding credentials and has obtained fame in academic circles (which my step-father also should have been noticed for but has been relegated to his books gathering dust on Amazon mail delivery and high school mandated reading lists). Dick, notably, has/had a daughter who orchestrated a lot of gang stalking negativity towards me and I have no doubt mind control technology was being used and under the guidance of this now-famous academic whose entire behavior towards me, and in general, along with his daughter who had been my 'BEST friend" until after their return from England where she was trained in "gang stalking" terrorism tactics. The rest is like the current situation of betrayal and obscene mind control misuse of drugs and technology. Back in 1977 I was teleported and I believe this technology has been around at least since that time, if not much longer. I could be put into a comatose "alter" personality state while in the depths of sleep state from childhood onwards. 


You can hear in the vid above that Dick is so concerned about helping the "Underdog". This nauseating verbal concealment of the extreme harm he and this group have been and currently are implementing into society is only helping the predators who feed off the vulnerable. The poisoning apparatus and orchestrated "accidents" create the weak and vulnerable, along with global financial disparity which is increasing yearly to the point of absolute wealth divide and vulnerable and desperate and almost no middle class in-between.


When you hear someone who has been awarded so highly for precious training of kiddies and looks like a kind of evil squinty bat who spews out blathering K-rap about how he "cares" about the "weak" and "fights" to help eliminate disparity you can have at least this example of doubt in mind the next time you hear it from the freshly painted who can afford to have plastic surgery; obviously Dick has not spent his low professor income on that avenue of beautification but BEWARE of wolves bleating in false sheeple dialogue. If in doubt, you can understand his psychology credentials and awards as proof that he is well aware of how reverse psychology operates. 


He is just a well-educated pig ape on this planet working for white supremacy. In the video above he states (or the narrator states) that he "cares about the underdog" but then a photo of this white male surrounded by obviously well-kept Asian woman to me, living in Thailand, is just another old white male turned on by a group of soft and permissive Asian women at his every angle and side---did he perhaps get a bit more intimate with one or more of them at various intervals of his "help" and "concern"? I can only think of my current environment here in Thailand and make obscene insinuations of sorts--and if he were nasty and doing the nasty I would not be surprised because he was and undoubtedly is a very nasty person underneath the false charade of helping kiddies and the "underdogs" surrounded by women he may very easily be able to mind control, drug or exploit in one fashion or another. Either way, this poorly done performance of stating that he cares about the "underdog" while showing him surrounded by very attractive Asian females only appeals to the white supremacy mentality that one may find in small-townish locations like Champaign, outside of campus (the train tracks you dare not cross is a real and significant legacy from that old Jim Crow era).

--------------------

There is so much more I could say about him, including how he said in front of me to my "best friend" while we were playing catch in their front yard, that "You don't really want HER to have more success than you, do you?" as he spoke about me as if I weren't there. 

----------------------

They used this drugging and mind control to poison and bloat my body and mind so his dirty nasty daughter could feel more 'entitled" and this, my dear reader, is the absolute endless paradigm that I encounter endlessly but from adults who also tout the same lies about how much they are defending the "underdog" while torturing and etc etc etc all the hate they fling into my body and life every day as often as possible for their entitlement white supremacy (but done by minority minions most often) "success" through drugging and poisoning and attacking my brain so they can be lifted up. That, my dear, is the essence of the real use of psychology from the departments of research from top universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment