Sunday, September 18, 2022

The actual real-life use of Ivory Tower politics: This (see video below) is the "Dick" who "programmed" my brain and mind as a child into a stultified compartmentalized degraded state of the higher capabilities and potentialities of cognition and performance via microchip implants and the pounding down of mental and emotional processes by psychological trained means of subtle terrorism ingrained into the personality. . He and his daughter organized organized terrorism at me using their newly-obtained out of England terror tactics but the technology was a prize granted covertly by the University of Illinois Psychiatry Department. All under the "blessings" or submission of my parents who did everything they were instructed to do (almost)--for their own deterioration and for mine and my family as well. Obviously terrorized at one level or another to have sold off my family under the Dicks like Richard Anderson, this professor who is now very accredited for his work on children (the job he did on me of course silenced). I spent a few years of weekly "sleep-overs" at the Anderson house. I have no doubt I was being programmed into MK ULTRA "alter" altered states by this terrorist criminal professional professor.

"Inside the Academy: Richard Anderson". insidetheacademyasu. August 25, 2021.



----------------------

From the Wikipedia entry for Richard C. Anderson

"Honors

Fellow, American Psychological Association, 1966;
Fulbright Hayes Fellowship, University of Leeds, Leeds, England, 1971 1972;
Palmer O. Johnson Award, in 1974 and again in 1979, from the American Educational Research Association for outstanding research paper;
Fellow, Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, Stanford, 1979 1980;
Elected to National Academy of Education, 1979;
Distinguished Research Award, International Reading Association, 1982;
President, American Educational Research Association, 1983;
Chairman, National Academy of Education—National Institute of Education Commission on Reading, 1984–85;
Fellowship, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, University of Tokyo, 1987;
Oscar O. Causey Award, given annually by the National Reading Conference for outstanding contributions to reading research, 1987;
University Scholar at the University of Illinois, 1988;
Honored by Benchmark School at its 20th anniversary for exceptional contributions to the school, 1990;
Elected to the Reading Hall of Fame, 1991;
William S. Gray Citation of Merit, the highest honor of the International Reading Association, 1992;
Distinguished Contributions to Educational Research Award, American Educational Research Association, 1994;
Outstanding Service to the Field of Education Award, given annually by Lehigh University, 1994;
First Guy Bond Visiting Professor, University of Minnesota, 1996;
Edward L. Thorndike Award, given annually by the American Psychological Association for distinguished career-long contributions to the psychological study of education, 1997;
Canterbury Fellowship, University of Canterbury, 1999;
Sylvia Scribner Award, from the American Educational Research Association, which honors current research that represents a significant advance in understanding of learning and instruction, 2006;
Gallery of Scientists, Federation of Associations of Brain and Behavioral Sciences, recognizing eminent senior scientists who have made lasting and important contributions to the sciences of mind, brain, and behavior, 2011;
Richard C. Anderson Legacy Lecture and Celebration, University of Illinois, 2012;
Inaugural Lifetime Achievement Award, University of Illinois, 2012;
Boyd Lubker Visiting Scholar, Western Kentucky University, 2013;"


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_C._Anderson


There are so many stories encapsulated into this drama, but the pill is bitter and the hacking is strong and the attacks on my brain making it too brittle for thinking beyond a few sentences of fighting to get words out due to hacking....the usual circular entrapment of fighting to use my brain and write coherently.

---------------

I got to thinking about this person only because I was searching for someone else and because that person is a female, probably her name has been changed if she has been married. I then tried to find someone I knew would have an internet presence and still lived in Champaign. This man, Richard "Dick" Anderson, used to be a full-fledged "Hippie" back in the day. I was sent to the Anderson house at least every weekend to "sleep" over. Before Dick's Sabbatical from the University of Illinois (Cham-bana) he had been a very happy-go-lucky breezy and open personality. His wife, a dance teacher who also taught at the University Dance Department was someone who trained me in modern dance and stretching and was an absolute hippie fashionista during that set of happy days when I was just 5 or 6. I forgot to mention the time they almost had me crippled and killed but that is an extra story. It was a harbinger for the days to come, but I can't get into the entire story here and now. Despite the one time I was fed beer (at age 6 or 7) at the Indiana Kickapoo Park bridge, where we "played" sitting on a steep cement incline which, as I was about to fall, would have had me falling at least a few stories into the waters of the river below. I was just pulled up in time. Oh, they were dubious and nasty people even back then, but the real point of my story is that The Andersons spent one year living in England and returned like completely different very nasty people absolutely yuppified and obsessed with materialism and financial upward mobility. They orchestrated a huge campaign to discredit me when I was very young, I had been actually very popular. They made sure that there was the gang stalking techniques used against me (I think subliminal mind control was in use even back then) and all kinds of psychological tactics were employed as I was poisoned and made bloated (even back then) and the shift of my body and life began, under their hostile "benevolent despotism" which I think they were indoctrinated into in their one-year stay as researchers and research in Leeds, England.  

I go no further in this story now. Maybe one day I can elaborate further on the details if I ever get to a space where I am not hacked and under this blanketing brain-alterating stiflement which is always the endless obstruction to thinking and typing I am confronted with in every writing attempt possible (on every system, in every computer place or anywhere the hacking and obstruction is seamless).

--------------



He has outstanding credentials and has obtained fame in academic circles (which my step-father also should have been noticed for but has been relegated to his books gathering dust on Amazon mail delivery and high school mandated reading lists). Dick, notably, has/had a daughter who orchestrated a lot of gang stalking negativity towards me and I have no doubt mind control technology was being used and under the guidance of this now-famous academic whose entire behavior towards me, and in general, along with his daughter who had been my 'BEST friend" until after their return from England where she was trained in "gang stalking" terrorism tactics. The rest is like the current situation of betrayal and obscene mind control misuse of drugs and technology. Back in 1977 I was teleported and I believe this technology has been around at least since that time, if not much longer. I could be put into a comatose "alter" personality state while in the depths of sleep state from childhood onwards. 


You can hear in the vid above that Dick is so concerned about helping the "Underdog". This nauseating verbal concealment of the extreme harm he and this group have been and currently are implementing into society is only helping the predators who feed off the vulnerable. The poisoning apparatus and orchestrated "accidents" create the weak and vulnerable, along with global financial disparity which is increasing yearly to the point of absolute wealth divide and vulnerable and desperate and almost no middle class in-between.


When you hear someone who has been awarded so highly for precious training of kiddies and looks like a kind of evil squinty bat who spews out blathering K-rap about how he "cares" about the "weak" and "fights" to help eliminate disparity you can have at least this example of doubt in mind the next time you hear it from the freshly painted who can afford to have plastic surgery; obviously Dick has not spent his low professor income on that avenue of beautification but BEWARE of wolves bleating in false sheeple dialogue. If in doubt, you can understand his psychology credentials and awards as proof that he is well aware of how reverse psychology operates. 


He is just a well-educated pig ape on this planet working for white supremacy. In the video above he states (or the narrator states) that he "cares about the underdog" but then a photo of this white male surrounded by obviously well-kept Asian woman to me, living in Thailand, is just another old white male turned on by a group of soft and permissive Asian women at his every angle and side---did he perhaps get a bit more intimate with one or more of them at various intervals of his "help" and "concern"? I can only think of my current environment here in Thailand and make obscene insinuations of sorts--and if he were nasty and doing the nasty I would not be surprised because he was and undoubtedly is a very nasty person underneath the false charade of helping kiddies and the "underdogs" surrounded by women he may very easily be able to mind control, drug or exploit in one fashion or another. Either way, this poorly done performance of stating that he cares about the "underdog" while showing him surrounded by very attractive Asian females only appeals to the white supremacy mentality that one may find in small-townish locations like Champaign, outside of campus (the train tracks you dare not cross is a real and significant legacy from that old Jim Crow era).

--------------------

There is so much more I could say about him, including how he said in front of me to my "best friend" while we were playing catch in their front yard, that "You don't really want HER to have more success than you, do you?" as he spoke about me as if I weren't there. 

----------------------

They used this drugging and mind control to poison and bloat my body and mind so his dirty nasty daughter could feel more 'entitled" and this, my dear reader, is the absolute endless paradigm that I encounter endlessly but from adults who also tout the same lies about how much they are defending the "underdog" while torturing and etc etc etc all the hate they fling into my body and life every day as often as possible for their entitlement white supremacy (but done by minority minions most often) "success" through drugging and poisoning and attacking my brain so they can be lifted up. That, my dear, is the essence of the real use of psychology from the departments of research from top universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...