Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Spineless with a protruding gut, not "gutsy". That is not me, with my crooked spin and poison hanging off my abdomen from people like Hillary Clinton who have poisoned, drugged and attacked me because I threatened the status quo that has sheltered and protected and promoted them (for really, in real life behind the photo-ops and blathering bs lectures about how great they are, orchestrated scripted blathering for public consumption) but in REAL LIFE they are absolute upholders of the worst of sexist rape culture and violence towards women. They want only their own to be spared so they offer people like me as a replacement sacrifice to be raped and beaten instead of them. For this, they get tv shows exhibiting (falsely) how much they are 'advocating" for "women's rights". //It never ends, this sickness I must witness and everyone else knows about but just leave to the silence of the sheeple to protect.//She condoned rape, torture and mutilation and violence towards me by extremely sexist men and fascist Nazis of all walks (of fame out of Mafia & H-wood) to endlessly attack me. Has she obtained this starring role in "Gutsy" because she has the "audacity" to appear as an advocate for "all" women in this role which she may have obtained by participating in this media-promotion scheme of terror torture and violence via covert technologies and "gang stalking" to which she fully approves; has participated with both Trump and Graham in this violence towards me as a "guest" being handed access to this semi-walk of fame media promotional free deal! Need I write more about the absurdity to which I view this show? How and why I, and only I, must be singled out like this as some target by women who claim they are working to help women of all types achieve independence but by being "allowed" to put out such a show she demonstrates fascist rape culture enabling and violence towards me--which is ABSOLUTELY unjustified. If anyone is "gutsy" it is me and not that blob of pretentiousness usurping the feminist movement. I am absolutely a women that has threatened the status quo and Hillary Clinton has fully participated in this "witch hunt" rape for demeaning my entire life contract to which she fully agrees and approves of and profits off. To make this show of farce about caring about "women"s" issues is beyond incalculably disgusting. But no one else can ever or even begin to vocalize this and it seems that the universal acceptance that I must have "done something" to deserve murder attempts by rapist after hater--my body wracked with scars and hair gone body crooked my cat stolen (probably dead by now) my finances blocked endless violence by her friends from the Mafia and from Congress--and from Whorewood and it never ends--the bs of these people and the media presentations of them as being somehow not DEPLORABLE.

 "Gutsy--Official Trailer/Apple Tv+". Apple TV. August 23, 2022.





Hillary Clinton: *Hackers put this entire post in blue (see next paragraph below) with underlines and I never clicked on these functions and I cannot get rid of this creepy underlined blue portion--the hacking is as usual as bad as it always is. Thanks to Hillary joining in the "fun" and looking like an ape feeding off violence---like all the rest of the pig apes, like Trump smirking and smiling as I am under non-stop torture she has joined in that cause and voila! She's got a tv show with granola type-looking women exclaiming how "free" they are to express their independence and individuality for this tv show called "Gutsy"--but if someone like me, truly independent and actually capable of saying NO to the likes of screeching, nasty and racist bigot Clinton who exposes this immediately upon acting in concert with Trump, the mafia agents like Pesce and Deniro, and then Graham--and she's got a tv show now with her starring in it as some heroic salvation for "women" to admire as she travels around with her bottles of snake oil to sell to the world about how much she advocates for independent women. I suggest that most of the women in her shows would very quickly gang stalk, poison and participate in white male supremacy rape of me for their ow promotions as well as Clinton has done. I know the general fabric of many of the "types" who are like recurring cookie-cutter creeps so I look at these "independent" women and see basically programmed stereotypes which have "won" public acceptance because they are actually nothing "new" or threatening. their appearance and clothing and style are nothing dramatically original these "types" have sprung up at least 30 years ago. That Clinton is putting such types out now as something "daring" is a joke of sordid sorts. These are the types of ingratiating "minorities" that the white supremacists "allow" into the folds of society. I am so unwelcome that women like Clinton are a direct threat to my life. After he screaming and yelling my body was cut into in such a way--every night, and for months until I have to still wrap my entire body while sleeping to stop them from literally slicing the skin between my toes to the bone, night after night until probably the blood flow would have been severed altogether. That was what happened after Hillary joined the violence in this teleportation bs contract that still no real actual "feminist" in the throng of rapist enabler skanks actually are--they are such fakes it's disgusting. They represent a tailored version of acceptable weak women who pose and blather on about how strong and independent they are. Not a single one of them would have the strength or "guts' to stand up for their rights if they were in my situation and certainly not a single one of them would ever stop this fascist white male supremacy hate crime against me, and certainly not f-ing Hillary Clinton the weak and screaming parasitic vulture.


Clinton: Another false idol of the media fascist Nazi worship programming guide to pretentious anti-racist/sexist "woke" culture (I must borrow from the fascist terminology to describe Hillary Clinton after her violence aimed at me, not just a few years ago but just last month alongside Linsey Graham in his quest to quash his appearance to testify for his crimes--all focus on attacking me as if I have done the most immeasurable crime possible and all must destroy my body and home and life without end for years and years without question they all do this with so much hate it's unbelievable. My crime is for actually having been "gutsy" enough to fight for my rights as a women to not be sexually trafficked via modern technology that all these politicians have been funding and supporting like Hillary Clinton--a criminal whose past entails murder and larceny and fraud and etc--put into the media as some kind of hero. For her complicity in rape and torture using modern technology upon me--endlessly and always at me--never ending hate directed at me because I am "gutsy" enough to say NO to being raped and tortured by scumbags who have been put into high positions of power. And going on for years screaming NO after their death threats and mutilations and poisoning and rape and putting me in jail for calling them names after they were poisoning me to death and raping the poison into my body. Then finally resorting to writing these posts on Facebook and on this blog in order to document their crimes; each and every post resulting in more violence towards me; that takes GUTS to do for a DECADE. Goddamn but Hillary Clinton came at me with some blonde bigots just last month in order to get more promotions out of participating in this--the blonde wealthy pieces of crap who look like something like Silicon Valley organic "fair trade" coffee fascists sitting at Starbucks in the Muir Woods somewhere and pretentiously discussing some facade of culture but becoming apes and pigs when they participate in covert torture--the guise of "liberal" cool alternative absolutely disappearing once they participate with the Nazi politicians and in order to get their tv show appearances---


---------------------

When I write of the "type" of women who join in on the Hillary bandwagon, I also can include my own Mater Deploritatus---(sic)--that "semi-divine" status of motherhood that all the violent rapist enablers like Hillary and Graham mention as someone I should turn to as salvage for the crisis they have forced me into. My mother actually worked for the Clinton Campaign during the 2016 election cycle in her Phoenix "feminist" brigade. My mother has had me poisoned and poisoned me herself all my life from infancy onward. My mother handed me over to very bad people to do bad things and she laughed about it, similar to how Hillary ACTUALLY reacts to such violence when there are no "politically-correct" onlookers who she must continue the great lie to. Hillary was handed access to this technology used for rape and torture of me by her good friend Trump, and then a few years later by Graham, her good friend in Congress. Just like Biden, bigot Biden. But going back to my mother, she belongs to the cadre of "feminist" so-called who are rather repetitive in their hypocrisy (towards me in particular). My mother is a direct threat to my life, just as Clinton is (as I wrote above, physical mutilation began that could have made me lose digits and this only was for not doing what she wanted as her proposed "minority minion" and just automatically saying "yes" to anything and everything these parasitic vulture murdering bigots want to do to me because the US government under her control ensured that I would have no protection. The murders and death squads that she herself used for her own protection against her fraud have been completely bypassed--the cocaine orgies that the Clintons indulged in back in the Arkansas Governance have been all but obliterated in the past memory of short-term media retrieval.

-------------------------------

Not trying to besmirch her "reputation" to the "liberals" out there, but I am only referring to my situation. The endless parade of these women who violently assault me along with rapist men who then pose as being "feminists" like Heard, the former wife of rapist abuser pitt and now Hillary has been well-trained in her exploits of the feminist movement so she was in that biz long before she joined in on the "fun" she apparently thinks is thrilling to participate in when she lets down the real violent woman-hating racism that truly lies behind the fake and well-postured facade that the media has painted her out to be. That goes for filthalina and Heard and so many of these other "feminist" women (laughing giggling former wife of Cruise and etc-they are repugnant--going far and above the label of Deplorable--disgusting but repugnant and sick and sleazy and stupid and violent upholders of white male rape culture more than 100%. Adored by the fascist Nazi controllers of the media, and also pit appears to have a stake in Apple, I think or maybe it's his former wife but they kept putting items from Apple in my path (this is a long story on their triggering and the items they put via their terrorist network so I know they are stalking me by using these symbols--the "Apple" logo was used for at least two years without end. Yes, of course, pit and co. were of course there to assist Hillary in exploiting or abusing me and passing me on to the next abuser who also got his/her role, award or tv show--and on and on that went on nightly for years--they are all at parties right now, I am struggling to make my hair regrow and get this poison out of my body but I am in pain and still stuck as a torture victim unable to move or go anywhere to alleviate this stress they are constantly forcing upon me so they can get more and more and more and more free promotions by just abusing me without end because I am "gutsy" enough to say no, as they are not that strong trust me they are absolute contributors to the destruction of feminism---in it's real form of fighting against tremendous violence from the rape white male and minority minion network. They call me "dangerous" they call Hillary Clinton a "feminist" because she's so compliant to their real agenda of racism combined with rape and if it's aimed at me the nasty women of the racist rapist men will laugh and giggle and dance and prance around and try to destroy me alongside their men.


No comments:

Post a Comment