Monday, September 5, 2022

Lessons in "How to Play the Game". Not funny or fun but having-a-thrilling good ole boys time abusing and using/killing and raping/plundering and exploiting blast of violence fascists & Teleportation terrorism: proving once again, the MAGA actors Trump puppetry and fascist overtake (with the Europigapes in the background instructing them on fascist Nazi protocols) proving as always that they are NOT FUN and not FUNNY whatsoever. Their antics are based on the premise that they are entitled to endless monopolizing the industry, with the promise from the bipartisan political buffoonary of fascist bringers-on of the next wave of the 4th Reich into overt appearance without the frills of pretense--the aim of the outright MAGA proponents. Their entire paradigm is being indoctrinated into the minds of the viewers by the skanks and violent expletives of Whorewood, GmbH, Ltd you all call your "celebrity" "beautiful" heroes of salvation for your apathetic lackluster ability to analyze and understand (this is for the viewers and the fans who may be persuaded to begin to rethink their initial assumptions about how sexually grandiose these celebrities really are. I was teleported to another mind-manipulation of oppression, racist hate, and injustice aimed at deflating any sense of self in myself. It is years of this ongoing without a single person intervening to stop this from Congress, but only sleaze politicians rushing to get their private pleasures out of the promotions available. How disgusting to have seen the Speaker of the House and a complete array of former presidential candidates from the Democratic Party (2016) who are overtly fascist and disgusting and violent and absolutely soldiers of fascism when they get a chance to pump their hate into the target who is not compliant to the technocratic fascism and slavery they are really endorsing in this contract.

"The controversial photo album showing the smiling assassins of Auschwitz". SBS Dateline. June 10, 2019.



 


Their every action is to block my access in this form of discrimination and oppression of my spirit and abilities. Just the act of typing is so fraught with disruptions and my body is so attacked by the microchip implants so my fingers literally can't move to the keys when I try to press them (or the "pulsed" remote technological attacks aimed at shutting down various targeted regions of my brain so I can't move, my motor skills are afflicted, my cognitive processes are diminished into a ranting hyper-emotional rant by the end of every post I fight to pound out),.


---------

Last night after having written my post about how not funny the celebrities are--because after I wrote my post about my Uncle's comedy and the H-wood "Golden" years of family-sitcom and socio-political revelations for the "Positive"--I got a slew of videos of the celebrities on my YouTube page "playing" with their screaming and laughing children--they were above the average of having "fun" they were akin to hyper-excited and playful in a way that was theatrical and hysterically laughing in a way that seemed pretentious but constructed. It hit a spot in me like a target trigger--of the children of the rapists--their partners in this endless violence against me, as the ever-lengthening list of celebrities never dwindles but in fact grows on a monthly basis. Their children are being taught that they are entitled to having people to torture, rape and steal ideas from and then crush them like candy when they are threw with them (sic). 

The rotten creep children of the rapists for the past decade--your (sleazy) rapist "romantic" lead men--two white males and their endless rotating concentric circular swarm of lessor celebrities vying for jockeying in this lucrative contract--of rape, abuse and etc. Just as a little aside, yesterday I saw that Tiffany H. was accused of molestation of a minor--or rape, along with some other woman. This is one of the minority minions who has completely performed her role in assaulting me, using anti-Semitism as her platform. When I hissed at her in rage (in teleportation, not really able to hide or disguise my emotions while I am in that state) she laughed and said, "Yes" to my accusations that she is enabling rape and racism--and does she agree with this really?--to which he laughed and glowed with joy and almost shouted "yes" and then later that year was put into various awards red carpet and was promoted without end. Her legal accusations of raping or sexually abusing some other woman is undoubtedly a "rite of passage" into the halls of sleaze that are part of the indoctrination and ritualistic rites of passage into the Whorewood "elite". When I watch them playing with their children--like the rotten spawn that was spewed out by Depp and now Pitt and his rotten ugly wife--who made sure in this injustice to mutilate and poison my body so poison remained stuck in my intestines while I was tortured non-stop--a shock to my immune system, creating collapse, my skin breaking down as they smeared poison on my skin and inserted objects under my skin (every night for years) poisoned my food and then stole ideas I screamed out in rage as they glowed and fed off the violence and the hormones of sexualized ecstasy that they then emit in their every fake appearance of being benign social protectors of the "weak" and mostly--for the skank women, as "feminists" as two women who participated in the rape and mutilation and poisoning and theft of ideas have become "ambassadors" of feminist ideology after--AFTER--they tortured me in order to extract these ideas which I studied and they have not. AS a result feminism is on the brink of collapse as abortion and all kinds of equality is "on the chopping block" by the MAGA organization which really only wants an "elite" group to control all with everyone underneath them either compliant to stepping down and back in obsequious deference (even if they get promoted in having done so, but always as an inferior and always a supplicant to the fascist bigots posing as "godlike" fascist pig-sniffing-the-air elitists for their photo-ops).

-------------

Keeping in this tradition of breaking down any attempt for me to fight back, in teleportation, their favorite new tool and stepping stone break-your-body and bank-account tool for those they target--they had me "playing" some stupid game of "cards" but it was plastic bags I was shifting around, and I was told that this was "fun" as I made jokes and I "lost" in the last round and tried to laugh and have fun with it as it was a "game" as I was instructed--don't know exactly what the hypnosis entailed but it was most definitely of minion worship for blonde bigot pig ape culture. Suddenly there was a blonde woman in her 20's-30's--excessively groomed with expensive clothing and looked like she had decades of beauty treatments behind her. She had cards in her hands and not plastic bags which were in disarray, as they had with me in this "game". She said with this "confidence" that was scripted and she was of course told what to say--for this "power-over" "game" which was nothing short of violent psychological hate and NOT FUN by the way--as they never are, but with their hyper-children they can "play" because they can express their hyper immaturity and lack of restraint--which they have harbored inside as they torture, rape and plunder. You must see photos that have circulated online of the Auschwitz Concentration Camp guards who took photos of a picnic outing they had in the midst of the atrocities--they were laughing in a very glowing exaggerated way--thrilled, huge smiles, playful in a way you NEVER see Germans behaving--like frenetic and frantically glowing with excitement because of all the violence, the stress release, the money and power they were accumulating (which has resulted in Germany controlling the financial EU with all it's resulting punitive austerity measures, for so long and it's a direct result of all this loot they plundered from MILLIONS of people they most brutally massacred). But not really off the point of how much "fun" these filthy and greasy scumbag celebrities and politicians like Cliton are having as fascist Nazi America is showering them with parties alongside their rotten shitty children--all glowing with joy as the violence towards me is NEVER stopped by a single one of these pig ape whores and parasites.

---------

So this rotten not fun blonde woman with long, straight hair looking very polished and wealthy and that she is "entitled" began to state calmly that she always keeps her cards very neatly away and plays and wins--while I sat smiling because I was under hypnosis to "believe" that this was a "fun" game and that it was harmless. This same sort of programming has been ever-present all my life but now I am sick of pig apes like her and the group forcing this endless crap upon me. The entire thing was a contrived power-over "game" which had nothing but hate and no "fun" except for the smirking scum skank who "played" this unfair game upon me, who felt a surge of power and as usual was "glowing" from the hormone "high" she and the rest of the group of crap from Whorewood all obtain--along with their hyper-nasty crappy children--when they are instructed by the US Government and it's endless line-up of politicians and law enforcement personnel that they are being handed all of this so the "game" is always tilted in their favor.

With the endless block of my telecommunications I can't perform a single business transaction-even when I am in the United States and even when I go in person they are ready with terrorists at every single business who take the role of the employee--or operative or government official or they have their network of corrupt cops so I can't ever get legitimate legal protection or support.

-------------

Their "game" of not being fun but they are mentally masturbating to every game they play in this fashion--is always that they break and abuse mentally, psychologically, FINANCIALLY and sexually and in every other way their opponent and this mind control technology is one of the tools they are using not only to perform this upon me in their decade of violence that is non-stop (every single night there is hate, death, rape, sexual violence, abuse, insults and humiliations without end as they keep trying to break me completely while politician-after-politician jumps in to see what he or she can obtain out of participation--oh how the Democrats who operate alongside Biden have been more openly hateful and vicious even than Trump--making him appear like a kindly but kind of nasty attacker in comparison to their death threats and screaming hate at me when I just resist even slightly their abuse and threats--which they begin immediately --and like Tiffany Haddish, they get patted on the back and put into  higher levels in the organization of hate and violence and death for their every rape, assault and act of bruality --then they get more attention and more money and more promotions out of it but they are put in front of society as being "bad" which only gets more adulation. Depp is one of the most perfect examples of this. I dare say Elon Musk had a great hand in major mind control operations to push public sentiment away from Heard, (my "theory").

--------------

AS they get away with more and more of these crimes, they are laughing and giggling ever more openly like the Nazi guards who were creating ways of murder every day that encompassed the most brutal crimes of murder and dismemberment. They are all being encouraged to have parts of my body mutilated or sliced or cut out or off and they all glow with more energy afterwards. Like those photos of the Auschwitz Concentration Camp, they are playing around (with their not-fun children) who are being trained to become the next generation of parasites upon the planet.

------------


When I wrote yesterday about my (Great) Uncle (brother to my paternal grandfather)-- who had a strong work ethic, ingrained into him by his family and surroundings in New York, perhaps brought-over from Europe (they were 1st Generation or 2nd Americans)--compared to my Hollywood Hills indoctrinated (wanna be eternally slacker) cousin (who actually is something more like a transitional younger generation to my father's age group)--who used me in that H-wood way but not as viciously as the expletives I am now dealing with. My cousin, in fact, warned me about Whorewood and shook his head "no" about the peeps there, but would not elaborate (because he knew we were both under non-stop surveillance). Because my family--my uncle more specifically--represented an "attempt" to unify races, to form a level of understanding between the earlier versions of MAGA (The Archie Bunkers--but NOT FUN OR FUNNY in the modern context) with the Jews, the Blacks and whatever else--who were the outcast, those slated to be crushed like candy as a game--for consumption, to be supplicants to bigot pig apes of 4th Reich outward appearance as part of a global minion army fighting for their promotions by enforcing white supremacy albeit even if in disguise as being "activists" fighting for "equality" (or a chance--just let me abuse your targets and we don't care and will glow with joy and agree to do whatever it takes--thanks Tiffany you just encompassed, as representative, the entire spectrum of sell-out culture. How I hope my teleportation "sessions" have been kept in a videotaped recorded archive so one day perhaps these experiences I fight to elaborate upon with all the obstructions to my keyboard and brain will be backed by real evidence. For now it is just anecdote and part of a blog where I can't even feel safe to compel myself to put my "real name" in this blog--although I mentioned my "uncle" using his name, so discovery of who I am will be a no-brainer to anyone doing research, should that ever happen in connection to this blog or this subject matter, which is of such CRITICAL IMPORTANCE AND IT IS NOT A GAME and it is not fun).

--------------------

To try to re-connect the dots that were lost--as I fought to try to post the video (above) I realized I had not "finished" my thought about my cousin--the brain-altering technology just blocks my ideas. 

Let me finish: my uncle and his group represented an attempt to connect the disparate groups into a discussion that was centered around comedy--done so extremely well by the actors in All in the Family--. My family later on was targeted, I believe, by the fascists of H-wood because of exactly this desire to unify the opposing sides of racist divide. They want endless splitting/divide-and-conquer to reign as one of their prime operating principles of tearing down in order to build up their power structure with bowing slaves who are told they are "free" but only if they obey and do what they are told to adulate the bigots who are by rote supposed to be entitled by automatic assumption without having to really compete against anyone outside of their "entitled" group. I tried to say that this mind control system and embedded technology, remote mind control blanking out of function and capability of the brain, and all their manufactured (by the Governments of the world) in order to establish a one-party rulership that appears diverse and multi-racial (so they can diffuse any claims of racism--ie. the Ukrainian leader Zelinskyy is pointed at as being "Jewish" and therefore he certainly cannot ever support any kind of fascist Nazism in Ukraine that people like Putin are accusing him of doing. This type of black and white reasoning for public brainwashing consumption was so rife at the onset of the conflict beginning in March when these claims of Ukraine Nazism were put into the mainstream media to dispute.

But it's just another tactic and use of a manipulated political theater--as I have written so often, this "program" (which is tied to pograms of the past) is to inflict me or any "minority" with Nazi blonde ideology iconography worship and to intermarry with a "handler" pig ape with blonde hair or "fair" complexion only to be manipulated, perhaps slowly poisoned or abused to death albeit so slowly it appears like quickening of aging process---as filthy pigalina and pig pit have been forcing upon me with endless insults to how I look ast they have kept poisoning and abusing me non-stop--day and night--

but this is how they "play" and it's not for "fun". The "game" last night--or this morning, where every single thing was "rigged" in favor of the pig ape Nazi who was so smug and glowing with satisfaction is no less of the hormone high you can see in the photos of the Nazi guards above--thrilled with the injustice, feeding off abuse and torture and suppression and oppression--laughing and smug and glowing and sexualized and glowing with hormones of highs from murder, rape, torture and theft--psychological trauma that remains as the prime time indoctrination that these pig apes from Whorewood are now dancing with their little spawn children because they know that their "game win" is assured and people like me are just going to be endlessly tortured in their deep healing sleep state and abused by their terror operations--ideas can be pumped out through thought-reading technology and poison and drugs administered through meals and injections and fake prescription pills and etc to the people they want incoherent enough to appear somnolent but also zombiesque enough to walk and talk as if they are just not capable. That is the state they have also mostly forced upon me, but claim they are inherently superior after all this poisoning and drugging that has been non-stop for decades to quell my every attempt at having any single thing. I remain nearly homeless and always on the brink of being put in jail for things I have never done--their favorite "minority" diffusion of power game-and microchipped so I can't sing, talk or think clearly expecially when they are attacking me.

-----

But back to my cousin--he was attacked in Whorewood and basically "fled" to Portland, probably assuming it would be hip and alternative and not fascist and outright nasty racist like the H-wood Hills and LA in general. Instead, as I know very clearly, it's just a pretentious granola type of fascism that appears as being "liberal" in Portland and the racism is very strong in that place--despite all the social programs put in place. It's just a more "mellow" version of hyper-nasty LA. My cousin used this attack system upon me in order to be granted some kind of re-entrance into LA and thus he got his inheritance--oddly very shortly my Great Aunt died after he had attacked me--he got loads of money and abandoned his photography studio in the very wealthy area of the Pearl District (he lived in the more elaborate neighborhoods--always with wealth at his disposal). I was at his disposal as well and creeps from LA converged upon me when I went to his photography openings--by invitation. Nazis and fascists out of LA coming to re-instate the "threat" to the hate divide that they are always creating in the media in order to keep the "Civil War" looming as a threat in order to divide and conquer and slash all hopes of integration between opposing factions within the US. Only if you obey, serve and attack for the "master" will you be "allowed" to enjoy the status that Tiffany Haddish is now "enjoying" after having suffered being nearly homeless in Los Angeles and has "learned her lesson" in how to "play the game" for "fun".



No comments:

Post a Comment