Tuesday, September 6, 2022

But no such "luck" in getting any of you celebrities/politicians or parasitic opportunists reading this now (maybe not in the future) from endlessly going along and vying for jockeying position to attack me as well. Once again Ari Melber from MSNBC has flaunted the "anti-racism" which another black rapper spewed out, but got so much more attention from having spewed out racist memes at me with German Nazi rapist (raped me in teleportation, physically assaulted me when I said no as he also kept pumping his hate and poison into me while I constantly said no) that was August Diehl, the German Nazi actor who always plays Jews in his movies but is rabidly anti-Semitic--with Jay Z and bouncy the wife making anti-semitic hate Nazi/genocidal comments while the German pig ape watched on smiling. Filthy and stupid nasty pair of black Nazis, like Oprah, S. dog and the rest (don't care about spelling their stupid monikers correctly)--making endless hate racist comments, being hailed by the media--in this case Melber appears to be 'jewish" but is yet another advocate of this Nazi system, for which he has been put into "radical liberal" MSNBC as a commentator, along with the "feminist" woman who assaulted me--not physically but verbally--very mild in comparison to the other "victimized" anti-racist blacks who are violently assertive in pumping racism-for-promotion by actual Nazis white supremacist and are hailed endlessly in the media, given (bouncy the skank gyrating skank whose performances I always thought were sleazy and dumb except when she performed in Destiny's Child, which was not just her solo but her solo is a skanky and dumb sleazy event always in every performance I can't watch it--America loves it, they hail her and endless cover shots of her on magazines ever since. So no "good luck" in you pig apes reading this EVER doing anything but fully participating with full hate and/or silence to this egregious system you all think is just part of your wealth and luxurious entitlement as you assist in rape and attempted murder (and in other cases you are indeed participating in murder) of course as you all step over the dying homeless in the streets of your nasty sleaze greedy city of LA and want to P$$ on them with hate and disdain--wishing for concentration camps to just get rid of them--you could care less about me, this is entertaining for you to read. But I write anyway, perhaps one day this will be recorded as to the fuckers who helped to destroy America and the planet, if anything remains after your greedy pig ape culture has raped, sucked fucked and destroyed anything for your endless "entitlement" Beverly Hills luxury lifestyles (and whatever other mansions and estates and millions/billions of $ of holdings and assets you asses have accumulated from your dirty dancing movies and political cartels of criminality and utter bs cranked out as being legitimate.

"America's Failed Drug War Shredded in Epic Jay-Z Verse on 'God Did'--Broken Down by Ari Melber". MSNBC. August 31, 2022.



 


Here is yet another example of why you fucking pig apes reading this will NEVER stop this crime against me: here's a black Nazi idiot (when I met him and his --other--girlfriends in NY somewhere--his "crib" one of his mansions or penthouses--the dumb women around him were more stupid and nasty than he--I said only one thing and it was innocent they all reacted like I had said a crime. I told the rotten woman who began by hugging me that her manner of speaking was similar to how my grandmother used to talk--a social mannerism of speech pattern that implied a kind of party socialite personality--I felt the pattern and even before I saw Jay Z in my teleportation state, I knew I was around New Yorkers. I told this dumb skank he had hugging me (as I tried to pull away immediately from another parasite latching on to me in fake friendly overtures to get the tentacles placed into this contract of sucking everything out of me possible and destroying the rest, as these pigs and you pigs reading this all do and participate in)--I told her that she sounded like a New Yorker and I think she asked me how I knew, and I said she sounded "like my grandmother" to which her face went into a grimace of shock and hate and disgust--like it was the worst insult possible. To me she was the trashy and dumb thing with the ugly grandmother and herself just another rotten trashy person who I thought was dumb and stupid and basically just an inferior person--but she seemed to automatically assume that about me and my grandmother. My grandmother was blonde with blue eyes--naturally. Half Nazi half Jewish and her mother was fair skin with light brown hair--from Hungary. Mixed completely. My grandmother was a socialite and was as beautiful as a model when she was younger. She had many men surrounding her constantly up to her 50's. But this rotten stupid thing associated with rotten stupid Jay Z could only think of how I look "darker" because I inherited my father's more swarthy complexion and in the utter bias and racism these group of "black and brown" scumbags out of NYC automatically inferred was of something "black or brown" (which they obviously are themselves) and the hate, the self-hate came to the fore when they turned it onto me and immediately assumed that my grandmother must be some shoddy "brown or black" idiot like themselves with their frumpy grandmothers. My grandmother had her closet full of minks and diamonds and gold--was always so primly dressed I have never seen her without her hair in perfect coiffure she literally never did anything out of social graces even in the most personal moments I have never seen her do any single thing that wasn't almost perfect in appearance. She also was an artist--a painter--her paintings put in museums and things like that--modern art, self-taught. At parties constantly for most of her life (had her hair done one week before her death from a prolonged illness). 

But regardless of these trivialities, the racism that these idiots have ingrained into their under-educated personalities with their little one-liner rhymes about racism that sell to millions of one-liner attention-span racist enablers who also, like JZ and bouncy, assist and are minions to white supremacy whenever they can get away with it.

--------

The reward for this overt racism is a black Nazi being hailed by a Jewish Nazi for "liberal" MSNBC which people like DeSantis are claiming is a "radical liberal" lying fascist fake news pulpit for other "radical liberals" who should be shot and killed if possible (the latter implied).

However, they are all working together when you take down the spotlights and cameras, they all have the same essential agenda but appear to be on opposing sides in a chasm that widens almost daily. You can thank Whorewood in part and in large part for helping to grease the path of this seeming political divide, where violence is now openly expressed but the "fight the power" rappers keep up their acts of ritual for entrance into the halls of wealth and power. No good luck in ever getting a single one of you who endlessly hacks and pirates my internet and puts your f-ing crap onto my youtube page so I will click and you can then join in the group and pour your filth into my body and home and life and everything else while sucking out what is left of me. As I am currently dying from stress and poisoning and being polluted there is not much left for anyone to suck out of me. But here is an example of why no one of you fuckers reading this will ever do any single thing to help me or stop this situation--or maybe a few little things which last for a day--as part of the joke played upon me in thinking that writing these posts have any effect on anyone in terms of stopping this violence and murder of me. No, you all must get your free deals as well. Here's nasty and dirty one-liner dumb and dumber fan =base rapper Jay Z being hailed by either incredibly incredulous "Jewish" fan who keeps putting these black men who are overtly anti-Semitic onto his shows and hailing them for the bs crap rap they crank out constantly--before they go to their mansions or penthouses and then "hate" in order to get past the gate of white supremacy ritual permission. They are so exalted by this Nazi-operated media conglomerate operation it's unbelievable--and having a college Minor degree in English Literature and coming from a family with a step-father who was a PhD graduate of Literature and a Big 10 professor, I can assure you that the real artists are paid a fraction of less than 1% of what these dumb, self-loathing racist enabling black "tough" rappers are being paid and promoted for. 

That is why my posts are completely a waste of time, but if you f-ers out there could get this greasy fuck GRaham to stop having my water poisoned and my food poisoned at least, at least so I can try to not die from more poisoning. The stress of the endless years of non-stop attack day and night of course is killing me as well but none of you can do a damn thing, can you? Must get your next free deal, mustn't you? Fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...