Tuesday, September 6, 2022

But no such "luck" in getting any of you celebrities/politicians or parasitic opportunists reading this now (maybe not in the future) from endlessly going along and vying for jockeying position to attack me as well. Once again Ari Melber from MSNBC has flaunted the "anti-racism" which another black rapper spewed out, but got so much more attention from having spewed out racist memes at me with German Nazi rapist (raped me in teleportation, physically assaulted me when I said no as he also kept pumping his hate and poison into me while I constantly said no) that was August Diehl, the German Nazi actor who always plays Jews in his movies but is rabidly anti-Semitic--with Jay Z and bouncy the wife making anti-semitic hate Nazi/genocidal comments while the German pig ape watched on smiling. Filthy and stupid nasty pair of black Nazis, like Oprah, S. dog and the rest (don't care about spelling their stupid monikers correctly)--making endless hate racist comments, being hailed by the media--in this case Melber appears to be 'jewish" but is yet another advocate of this Nazi system, for which he has been put into "radical liberal" MSNBC as a commentator, along with the "feminist" woman who assaulted me--not physically but verbally--very mild in comparison to the other "victimized" anti-racist blacks who are violently assertive in pumping racism-for-promotion by actual Nazis white supremacist and are hailed endlessly in the media, given (bouncy the skank gyrating skank whose performances I always thought were sleazy and dumb except when she performed in Destiny's Child, which was not just her solo but her solo is a skanky and dumb sleazy event always in every performance I can't watch it--America loves it, they hail her and endless cover shots of her on magazines ever since. So no "good luck" in you pig apes reading this EVER doing anything but fully participating with full hate and/or silence to this egregious system you all think is just part of your wealth and luxurious entitlement as you assist in rape and attempted murder (and in other cases you are indeed participating in murder) of course as you all step over the dying homeless in the streets of your nasty sleaze greedy city of LA and want to P$$ on them with hate and disdain--wishing for concentration camps to just get rid of them--you could care less about me, this is entertaining for you to read. But I write anyway, perhaps one day this will be recorded as to the fuckers who helped to destroy America and the planet, if anything remains after your greedy pig ape culture has raped, sucked fucked and destroyed anything for your endless "entitlement" Beverly Hills luxury lifestyles (and whatever other mansions and estates and millions/billions of $ of holdings and assets you asses have accumulated from your dirty dancing movies and political cartels of criminality and utter bs cranked out as being legitimate.

"America's Failed Drug War Shredded in Epic Jay-Z Verse on 'God Did'--Broken Down by Ari Melber". MSNBC. August 31, 2022.



 


Here is yet another example of why you fucking pig apes reading this will NEVER stop this crime against me: here's a black Nazi idiot (when I met him and his --other--girlfriends in NY somewhere--his "crib" one of his mansions or penthouses--the dumb women around him were more stupid and nasty than he--I said only one thing and it was innocent they all reacted like I had said a crime. I told the rotten woman who began by hugging me that her manner of speaking was similar to how my grandmother used to talk--a social mannerism of speech pattern that implied a kind of party socialite personality--I felt the pattern and even before I saw Jay Z in my teleportation state, I knew I was around New Yorkers. I told this dumb skank he had hugging me (as I tried to pull away immediately from another parasite latching on to me in fake friendly overtures to get the tentacles placed into this contract of sucking everything out of me possible and destroying the rest, as these pigs and you pigs reading this all do and participate in)--I told her that she sounded like a New Yorker and I think she asked me how I knew, and I said she sounded "like my grandmother" to which her face went into a grimace of shock and hate and disgust--like it was the worst insult possible. To me she was the trashy and dumb thing with the ugly grandmother and herself just another rotten trashy person who I thought was dumb and stupid and basically just an inferior person--but she seemed to automatically assume that about me and my grandmother. My grandmother was blonde with blue eyes--naturally. Half Nazi half Jewish and her mother was fair skin with light brown hair--from Hungary. Mixed completely. My grandmother was a socialite and was as beautiful as a model when she was younger. She had many men surrounding her constantly up to her 50's. But this rotten stupid thing associated with rotten stupid Jay Z could only think of how I look "darker" because I inherited my father's more swarthy complexion and in the utter bias and racism these group of "black and brown" scumbags out of NYC automatically inferred was of something "black or brown" (which they obviously are themselves) and the hate, the self-hate came to the fore when they turned it onto me and immediately assumed that my grandmother must be some shoddy "brown or black" idiot like themselves with their frumpy grandmothers. My grandmother had her closet full of minks and diamonds and gold--was always so primly dressed I have never seen her without her hair in perfect coiffure she literally never did anything out of social graces even in the most personal moments I have never seen her do any single thing that wasn't almost perfect in appearance. She also was an artist--a painter--her paintings put in museums and things like that--modern art, self-taught. At parties constantly for most of her life (had her hair done one week before her death from a prolonged illness). 

But regardless of these trivialities, the racism that these idiots have ingrained into their under-educated personalities with their little one-liner rhymes about racism that sell to millions of one-liner attention-span racist enablers who also, like JZ and bouncy, assist and are minions to white supremacy whenever they can get away with it.

--------

The reward for this overt racism is a black Nazi being hailed by a Jewish Nazi for "liberal" MSNBC which people like DeSantis are claiming is a "radical liberal" lying fascist fake news pulpit for other "radical liberals" who should be shot and killed if possible (the latter implied).

However, they are all working together when you take down the spotlights and cameras, they all have the same essential agenda but appear to be on opposing sides in a chasm that widens almost daily. You can thank Whorewood in part and in large part for helping to grease the path of this seeming political divide, where violence is now openly expressed but the "fight the power" rappers keep up their acts of ritual for entrance into the halls of wealth and power. No good luck in ever getting a single one of you who endlessly hacks and pirates my internet and puts your f-ing crap onto my youtube page so I will click and you can then join in the group and pour your filth into my body and home and life and everything else while sucking out what is left of me. As I am currently dying from stress and poisoning and being polluted there is not much left for anyone to suck out of me. But here is an example of why no one of you fuckers reading this will ever do any single thing to help me or stop this situation--or maybe a few little things which last for a day--as part of the joke played upon me in thinking that writing these posts have any effect on anyone in terms of stopping this violence and murder of me. No, you all must get your free deals as well. Here's nasty and dirty one-liner dumb and dumber fan =base rapper Jay Z being hailed by either incredibly incredulous "Jewish" fan who keeps putting these black men who are overtly anti-Semitic onto his shows and hailing them for the bs crap rap they crank out constantly--before they go to their mansions or penthouses and then "hate" in order to get past the gate of white supremacy ritual permission. They are so exalted by this Nazi-operated media conglomerate operation it's unbelievable--and having a college Minor degree in English Literature and coming from a family with a step-father who was a PhD graduate of Literature and a Big 10 professor, I can assure you that the real artists are paid a fraction of less than 1% of what these dumb, self-loathing racist enabling black "tough" rappers are being paid and promoted for. 

That is why my posts are completely a waste of time, but if you f-ers out there could get this greasy fuck GRaham to stop having my water poisoned and my food poisoned at least, at least so I can try to not die from more poisoning. The stress of the endless years of non-stop attack day and night of course is killing me as well but none of you can do a damn thing, can you? Must get your next free deal, mustn't you? Fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment