Thursday, September 8, 2022

Terrorist report: my internet turned off by terrorist organization. The router and laptop work. I logged on this morning and within 3 minutes the WiFi connection was broken and has been completely turned off. I need this specific internet connection in order to access my bank account. They did this to me two months ago and it took a month to get the internet restored and much struggle to access my bank account. I am blocked by the terrorist hacker part of the hate crime organization from accessing my bank from any other computer except for my laptop and only on one single browser. I get blocked on every other computer and certainly not on any internet cafe. It should work immediately but they have blocked my access to actually phone this bank properly and get this cleared up; they created the problem in the first place and hours and hours of being on the phone and being yelled at and lied to non-stop and the problem remains. It is a situation of double verification that is an "optional" feature that the bank client has to set-up. I have never done this and this group refuses to unblock this obstruction to me accessing my bank account. Furthermore, I cannot phone even the fake representatives of the bank by internet phone due to the time difference and when internet cafes actually close--due to Covid they are no longer open and the few that are close between 6-8 pm Thai time, and so I can't even try to phone this bank to try to obtain access to my account in any way whatsoever. I need this block stopped and for the internet to be turned on again in my room. The terrorists have ordered their minions where I live to block the connection; they need to tell them to reinstate this connection asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment