Friday, September 2, 2022

Cognitive dissonance: Middle-of-the-night rumination about ruin and regeneration. Ruminating about the celebrities who somehow have finally been pried off teleporting me and the weird (not in a good way) world they inhabit but how they haunt the real world with false promises like bad entities luring the gullible into chasms of despair of unattainable paradise. Underneath is a tarmac where crushed bodies lie in symbolic rot without burial; the crimes committed fester and the psychopathy becomes a promotional stepping stone for performance upgrade. //The DSM IV-TR is The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders--4th Edition (Revised). personified as programming for exemplary celluloid celebrity political status--my Criminal Justice studies seem like an alternative universe and the planet is being programmed into psychopathic mental disorders by the celebrity planet hellwood complex.

"DSM IV TR Explained--Vita Creativity Company". Cavin Weber. September 21, 2012.



-------------------------------

"Narcissistic Personality Disorder Diagnostic Criteria (DSM IV TR)". August 13, 2010.





 


I have a hard time sleeping. I am always detoxing. The poison that was put in my body all my life was stuffed with various amphetamines, I am certain of that. As the detox reaches the very lower depths of the hard shell laced and cemented into my spine/intesines, etc that have been stuck, hard and making me sick, semi-paralyzed and etc for decades--I find I can't sleep. The amphetamines are coming out;  It is middle of the night. I tell myself to get to work but I am too ill to move most of the time. I find that my energy is wan in the morning until evening and once it reaches mid-night I am awake and ready for a party. It takes me literally ALL DAY to heal from the nightime of being re-drugged by the terrorist organization and I am tired and sick of being sick and tired. ( I must add that hacking once again prevails, the keyboard is mostly inoperable but I am capable of writing very slowly/pounding out/backspacing/etc and thinking of course is blocked the usual continues/obstruction.)

-------

As this is my personal "party" time of the late night, unable to sleep, I just was sick and I am always getting this poison out of my body--I'm always either too sick to move or eliminating poison and feel like I just was artificially pumped up in artificial energy because of the drug cocktail that was lacing the hardening/bloating poisons (to keep the "mind control drugs" endlessly inserted into my nervous system and of course to destroy my body and eventually kill me through some "idiopathic" life-threatening "disease" and my "disability" status which was, like everything else that is problematic in my life, due entirely to the attacks upon me and not my any natural deficiency or "disability" I caused or was born with.

--------


I am looking at the celebrities who tortured me for years on my internet "social hour" because it is fascinating to see them now that they are not a direct threat to my life any longer for this brief moment--I am sure they are lurking around and being handed more deals out of this contract but the main perpetrators at this point are the mafia and the senator who is trying to use and exploit me to circumvent having to testify...(if you are up on the current news you know who...!). It is amazing that my situation has remained a kind of top secret amongst the seriously deranged people who are at the pinnacle of a power system that is ultimately devastating the planet in so many ulterior ways--maybe their particular contributions are trivial compared to the toxic waste of huge refineries or other factors--but they "represent" these factions who choose these mostly psychopathic personalities to have zero emphatic human personality traits solely for their trained and coached perceived ability to convey such sentimentality in ways that are entertaining. People prefer fantasy to reality, and that is what they are selling. The real thing they are selling is a death cult culture. They are the MAGA actors guild but sold as products of a "Democratic" fairness and equality facade.

-----------

I am looking at some of them and because they are NOT teleporting me at this time, such a relief, I can look at them without their continual harassment and hate asking me if I thought them as equivalent to divinity and utmost beauty and talent after I clicked on something they were presented in. I see them, and always have, as human beings not exalted--I was brainwashed to a huge extent concerning one of them who I initially disliked extremely for about a decade and then under the stress of being a target I found the fantasy of his character as being somehow "alternative" extremely appealing--as the "real" alternative culture posed hypocrisy and a threat (to my life, ultimately) as there are so many fakes involved in each and every "liberal" or "alternative" "subculture" group or entity. All has been co-opted by this most fascist organization and all must point in the same direction but get acceptance for wearing alternative fashion---in effect.

--------------


I can look at them for the first time in years without the ensuing violence they inflict upon me, because for one thing their endless violence against me has made me detest them, so seeing them in any clip, click or photo or movie isn't exactly wonderful an experience I hardly view any of them as being exemplary human beings after their sleazy and violent rape and torture of me only for their sleazy upgrade in their career potential: and also of course for their own personal dysfunctional needs or bigotry or hate or sexism or whatever labels they cling to as their secret desired hate pockets which they can pull out of a drawer in their pants and stick back into the hole protruding and keep all their hate in that warm, safe spot for the next time they pull it out to inflict and fling it upon me.

------------------

They actually believe and from all the millions of "fans" they are convinced that they have every entitlement and right and are some and so elite that torturing me for YEARS without end, stealing ideas from me, having me beaten, poisoned to the point of my body disintegrating and being bloated and sick as they insulted everything about me, every day, for years--(and it's still ongoing with subliminals I can hear all kinds of hate sentences and abuse phrases coming non-stop--it's completely never-ending at the subliminal but at the edge of slight hearing capability--it's like "whispers" but is of an eerie and sickening quality in my "inner ear"--the sickening and creepy is all this organization is all about, despite their icons who are ingrained with the concept that their celebrity status makes them on par with a pantheon and they are "gods" or "royalty".

-------------

If you studied their behavior and put it into a Criminal Justice categorization, they would instead be pathological, border-line disorder, psychopathy/sociopathic and many other assorted deviations from the "Social Contract". They have, indeed, altered the "social contract" in the duration of this ever-present situation of me being teleported and have helped to install what is now being overtly called a fascist overtake and corruption of Democracy--the very government is now on the brink of a fascist elitist Nazi overtake--but the media pundits call it something just MAGA which is supposed to be synonymous with all things corrupt and fascist. 


However, these celebrities are ever and always exempt from any scrutiny from the media except for gossip about their sexual proclivities or "beefs" amongst one another. This is perhaps how they are imbued with the sense of absolute invulnerability and that feeds into the psychopathy they always exhibit when they teleport me. That they are never held to account, are given these technologies in order to project into the consciousness of the world a sense of psychopathic exemption from law, giving them the appearance of fascist elitism albeit packaged in a "humanitarian" and "cool" guise is part of an elaborately designed mind programming "scheme"--if you will give me leeway to write a "conspiracy theory".

-------

I see them in their posturings, their huge smiles after years of causing misery, endless fighting for my life, mutilation of my body, home, my animals as they sauntered off smug and being paraded with applause afterward--

------

But if I looked at any movie, any photo of them, they would immediately teleport me to violence afterwards--I usuaully responded that I could not stand them or their movies and explained why--they then tortured me and "punished" me for not responding like a typical screaming fan yelling in approval of everything without any consciousness of interpretation or analysis--just dumb approval endlessly saying all they do is great they are more human than gods who are exalted--they slap, rape, kill animals I love or steal them, make my home filthy, mutilate me--all done by their proxy minions, mostly of minority status (including those in their cliques and their seeming "partners")

-----------------

I can't see them as being exalted. Firstly, I have studied Criminal Justice in grad school and had to read the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (4th Edition) and had to read about various mental disorders. I also had to read the posts of my fellow classmates, as this was an online course so I got not only my work but also read through what others had studied--(everyone got to pick their own disorder but it was not a random selection, so many disorders were covered).

----------------

What's more crazy though? the people exhibiting these behaviors or the society and government which is actively promoting such behavior?

-------

Speaking of which, I see that H. Cliton has been going through the celebrity photo-ops for some movie thing in Venice--and that her celebrity and media coverage has highly increased since she began her vicious assault upon me. AFter her yelling and violence displayed at me (and attacked me just last month alongside Graham) and she's now being featured--and her huge smiles and new fresh plastic surgery and glowing delight--as all these villains have after they torture me and then get promoted like this--and they appear so happy, glamorized, and are so promoted. What underlies all these huge smiles is the psychopathy that makes for this kind of schadenfreude feeding frenzy that pumps up their dopamine and seratonin, makes them glow just like they had huge orgies and were glowing with sexual satisfaction for their prime time photo-ops and joyous jumping around after torture, release of hate and violence upon me and just for that--voila! instant glorification. 


--------

I see now that the politicians who viciously attacked me personally are going to trial because their crimes expanded so exponentially it's now global news. But the celebrities--who truly "beleive" that they are exalted beyond human recognition by now, all these decades of glorified screaming to get a piece of them by the screaming zombies--as they tore and beat and fed off pieces of me for years, every day--pieces of my ideas which they stole and then called me "stupid" and blocked my every attempt to have my own ideas and life put on some reasonable par of life success to having anything but a miserable destitution which they have thoroughly enjoyed forcing upon me then calling me a "loser" for having been forced into this situation-=-as if that is my natural state. They then are pumped up even more by this division and they have gone after me to get pieces of me sliced off (cuts into my body extending to cutting out part of my uterus--cuts into my toes every night for months--destruction of my body, poisoning keeping me paralyzed and sick--I think it's still going on) 


but they were bought off--they were sent away=-and now it's something like some mafia Brooklyn pesonalities and Graham and who else now? But I can look at them, they were handed more prizees more millions they are off with their lovers, friends and family having a great time with all the new deals and prizes--typical of psychopaths absolutely thrilled with what they have been allowed to get away with and then paid for by dear ole boy good ole boy network liberal radical Uncle Scam is promoting psychopathy in teleportation gang stalking systematic programming.

------------


***Please note is is exceedingly difficult for me to type, write or think under the oppression of all these suppressive obstructions to my keyboard, my hands being able to move and my brain being blasted so my cognition is altered or diminished.

------------


Afterthought: It is VERY HARD exceedingly hard difficult for me to write and think clearly---so I have to stop writing, get up, do other things so my brain--out of the brain-zapping zone--can "remember" ideas or think of new ideas. I am so blanked out that in my last post I could not count the most basic simple sums and got the wrong number--it was such a case of my brain being completely blanked from analytic thinking I could not subtract simple sums. The mind control gets my brain "stuck" on the wrong number and it's like I "know" that this is correct. Only to get away from the place or situation and realize that I was completely under some atrocious brain-altering technological tyranny and could not subract something as basic as 70-64--I got the number 4 and that stuck in my brain--I literally was so flabbergasted by this I realize how badly I am always under such similar attack--but I am so busy fighting the hacking it's impossible to even control the cognitive blocks while I am fighting every word to get the letters to print out.

----------

I wanted to say about the above, on the DSM IV TR (that is what I studied in grad school for CRIMINAL JUSTICE) and thus, the categories I studied were only in the first two or so "Axis" and not the broad spectrum of the more physical aspects affecting mind/body/cognition. 

We had to study diagnoses and clinical observations and categories as relating to CRIMINAL behavior. 

What is deemed "elite" status and "entitlement" in the world of psychiatry and criminal justice--for the "poor" for those who are diagnosed by a posse of clinicians is--if you watch the video above--part of an entire categorical enslavement of psychiatric incriminations for the poor, the disenfranchised. When it comes to the "entitled" wealthy and the celebrities, who have and hold more power than politicians when it comes to unaccountability for crimes--they are so exempted that they are above and beyond the measurable exemptions that various politicians "enjoy" in their lofty status. This contract out on me was like a bonanza for people like Hillary Clinton who has latched on in envy because Trump got the contract before she did, and she has some catch-up to do. After her nasty entrance into this fray of violence with the celebrities (and now she's being paraded around on red carpets and etc) after like the criminal (yes, lock her up) she is, she exhibits so many mental disorders but of course--this is grounds for promotion on the part of those who put such people into the power positions. Who are these people anyway? I don't know, I only see the aspirants who appear as the deflecting points of light genuflecting from the emissions of the black holes which direct their energies, which suck them into their gravitational spheres and then hold sway over anyone they can pull into their black holes for mind control programming. The planet threatens to implode on a quickening pace, literally you can see it is on the point of some kind of catastrophic collapse. These are the people responsible for selling this entire larger-than-life selfishness psychopathy and greed cult--call it MAGA if you will. it includes so many of the "radical liberals" so I would not call it MAGA but the media calls it that.

-------

Inculcated psychopathy, but for those who are not included into the ultra white supremacist 4th Reich, these behaviors are deemed mental disorders and put into a category and if possible those who perform such acts are thrown away "to protect society" along with the key to understanding. Those at the top keep selling this type of behavior and are put on red carpets to "thundering applause".

-----------------------


"The Rich Get Richer and The Poor Get Prison Overview Part I". September 3, 2020.


You/One can "thank" the sociopath/psychopath couple Clitons for this prison population explosion with their Omnibus Crime Bill--creating the prison-for-profit explosion in the Stock Market and etc....Hillary is no more a criminal than the other politicians who have participated openly in this teleportation torture criminal situation I am the target of (and/or how many others are targets or will become targets the longer all of you just keep allowing this sick technology and group to continue to torment and murder people who are microchipped and teleported and drugged/raped/poisoned/mutilated?).

But there's Hillary at  many H-wood celebrity parties now, after her latest plastic surgery, after having violently attacked me (after she began abusing me, the slicing into my toes began every night for months until it was to the bone, it was cutting off blood flow, I was risking losing my toes, and I had to fight to protect my body while sleeping which I still cannot do). She has been promoted ever since. I thought of this book The Rich Get Richer and The Poor Get Prison because I had to study this book as well for a Criminal Justice class--it makes the endless broken record that Bernie Sanders (another sick fake, absolute fascist in sheep's clothing) repeats--this is the real research--peer-reviewed study after study--contemporary not outdated. The website, even if the book was published long ago the website keeps updating articles and research studies. If you compare this book to the cocktail photo celebrity red carpet you can see how this book exemplifies the zeitgeist and the ghost of the shadow that was the United States and a Free World in the promise. What this technology afflicting my life and their greed and violence pumped to huge highs in hormones and status (they are the ones being mind programmed into fascist 4th Reich protocols and disorder "new order" mentality).

--------------------


The Rich Get Richer and The Poor Get Prison (website--the site is no longer taking current submissions and most of the old archives are no longer posted on this page--I was wrong I had looked at the site a few years ago, there were links to many peer-reviewed research articles they are all deleted or gone from the site--this is very suspicious in my opinion. Only links to the book published 20 years ago are included and only a handful of older articles remains--it looks like someone or something took all the relevant current information off this site and the editor is gone or deceased--) //The actual title of the site is: CRITICAL CRIMINOLOGY: An International Journal

===============


Paul's Justice Blog


==================


"Jesus Christ Superstar (1973) Heaven on Their Minds (Carl Anderson) Eng sub--A. Lloyd Webber". JuanRa Rives. December 13, 2016.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...