Friday, September 23, 2022

FDR's fondness for the elite "Jews" of NYC. Could it equate also to Trump's fondness for the elite "Jews" of NYC who have aided him in his conquest --the conduits of power through which NY Attorney General James is now suing him for half a billion dollars? Upon this theme I cannot write, but when I consider how abominably I have been accosted by wealthy Jews from NYC and in general around the world, in their great need to offer unabashedly a sacrificial symbol--in the form of me as this endless sacrifice of Jews to their oppressors and murdering bigot enemies whom they befriend and "love" and etc-- The Jewish influencer Morgenthau, Jr., who FDR gravitated towards, also aided in estabilishing a system which many an oppressed person and nation has descried as being part of post-colonialism. I refer in this case to the International Monetary Fund. Morgenthau, Jr., also hosted the Bretton Woods conference which inutterably altered the financial landscape of the planet in a system which some would argue has brought about a modernized version of Imperialism. This in turn perhaps lead to the current model upon which rests the Atlas Shrugged American version of post-Nazi fascism---combined with economic hegemony over the planet. This issue of wealthy, influential Jews operating as adjunct to potentially racist operators (the Roosevelt family was brought up on the endless tradition of white supremacy and Theodore absolutely championed white supremacy in his position as president). As I come from NYC and my family is part of that tradition, aspiring to be on the top as much as possible, I find myself not be so enthused about this "Jewish"-white supremacist potentially adjunct to fascism as minion--appearing as wealthy and "elite" but still an underling doing the bidding of the controller and I think it is a deadly and potentially genocidal anti-Semitic policy combustible mix. The results of the collusion inevitably lead to an increase of anti-Semitism because the Jews work so hard to be effacing supporters of all that they are bidden to do under threat of murder but it's all suppressed with token symbols and sacrifices such as me--to this group. When I see an article like this I do not think automatically of rainbow puppies lurking over the smiling handshake of the elite Jew and the former white supremacist but "reformed" political leader and the policies and politics of "unity" that ensue. As I was 'sold" into being a Nazi puppet/slave/MK ULTRA victim by my grandparents and parents and entire family, I can attest that being in a position as a "Jew" amongst the very white supremacy-oriented people like those of extremely elitist Roosevelt class is a most precarious tight-rope walk in which sacrifices must be offered and made. It results in a continuation of racism even to the point of genocide appearing once more as it is now as an ever-present threat to the Jews (or anybody else this abominable global group of hate wants to condemn). Besides this theorizing loosely based on my familial experience and also having been exposed to the callous participation and enforcement of this policy by the wealthy Jews my grandparents associated with, I just had experience of a very influential wealthy "Jewish" person who appears to me to be another full-on minion of Trump and his movement albeit posturing as a "humanitarian" Democrat. I can name black people who boast of every conceivable humanitarian issue but also in private are another component of this "dark money" rainbow fiasco of "inter-racial" cooperation--if you will I write this fully in sarcasm. (But now the hacking is so bad I am too tired of fighting to continue). Whatever mistakes appear of non-sequitors are due to hackers and not to my mistakes--** This article makes the partnership of Roosevelt and Morgenthau appear like it's another bright happy day in America with equality and justice for all if you just don't fear Fear itself. You really need to fear not fearing Fear because I fear that this partnership of the 'good" Jew and the white supremacist is a bit queer. Well, you may get a certain type of answer by Michael Cohen but his recognition of the racist element of his former partnership may elude his public protestations and observations about how such partnerships originate psychologically in the first place and how he was so duped into being an adjunct and eventual sacrifice....

 ‘The God-Damnedest Thing’: The Antisemitic Plot to Thwart U.S. Aid to Europe’s Jews and the Man Who Exposed It Henry Morgenthau used his close ties with Roosevelt to expose rampant antisemitism in the State Department that thwarted America’s efforts to provide refuge for Jews imperiled by Hitler. --(Politico Article. Andrew Meier. September 23, 2022).



//My grandparents drove me to the Roosevelt home (museum) someplace not far from their home on Long Island--I could look up the location but I am not willing to deal with hacking blocks to this internet which has slowed everything down to the point of molasses):

My grandfather in particular was expressing a fondness towards the Roosevelts that seemed more than mere nostalgia. I think we actually went to the Theodore Roosevelt house, but there was mention of FDR also having some access, or that it was a part of the Roosevelt legacy.

I remember--mentally---how "old" this museum made what was "elite" back then appear like outdoor living.

But now I realize that my grandfather held a peculiar fondness perhaps for another reason (probably more for FDR than Theodore). He referred to FDR as a great president and held a reverence for that family. There was a solidarity between Roosevelt and some of the more wealthy NYC Jewish families (my family aspiring as much as possible to be elevated as well). I can't say honestly that all of that faction were really "politically correct" when it came to compassion towards victims of Nazis as there has been always as long as I have lived collusion between covert Nazi operations and the wealthy of NYC--which some of my family indeed have been part of 100%--. How I wish some journalist would shed some light on this topic instead of always putting all people into one basket or another. The guilty are sometimes part of the "victim" targeted designated group operating for the murdering. My family has disguised all their collusion by the most vocal and visual demonstrative affirmations of every "liberal" cause potential they can clasp onto like life jackets on a sinking ship they helped the enemy to bomb to pieces. My family has just followed the silent directives (spoken in whispers in dark crevices of their mask-off meetings in fine-dining dinner parties and swank restaurants for their power posturing. It's amazing how many political "liberal" causes they espouse but when it comes to the bottom line they are all-out genocidal enablers of fascist Nazis. Like assassins, their murder daggers come out in gang stalking secrecy and approval-seeking demonstrations of absolute deference to the most nasty and dirty "right wing" fascists who also disguise themselves as being benign "conservatives" just wanting a "decent" law-abiding society (in which they rule--now their "rule" will be unconditional--if they get their "way" and all the minions are lined up for their next promotion and deal by having "sold out" but posturing as if they are just "fighting" the fascism. When I see this partnership between Morgenthau and FDR and think of the elite wealthy Jews I was exposed to (and I have been) I understand that the superficial appearance is not all it may seem of friendly inter-racial fight against Nazi genocide.

--------------------


------------------------

I can barely write this post as it is, much less write in length about the reality of the situation as I have experienced it (not redefining it by assumption or condemning opinion). I refer to hacking and brain-altering tech endlessly afflicting my capabilities every time I am fighting and struggling to express myself in any way while in any facet of public exposure.

----------------

But in short: my family "sacrificed" me (and themselves as well and other members of my family) in order to be "allowed" to participate in this Nazified society which the unraveling of which is now becoming more open than it's former concealment. The same silencing and sacrificing remains at top levels. I imagine the same system was deeply entrenched into American life long before even FDR and Morgenthau, Jr., ever embraced in a partnership for mutual benefit. While they kept the anti-Semitic system going and running it's former path--even prior to the Holocaust--so that a few could benefit while others were put into the silent prisons and now a technocratic torture imprisonment with a few "good" Jewish "elite" waiting to get more invitations to the survival subordinate but affluential tiers. They must still never assert any kind of dominance or strive to appear threatening to Nazi interests. Attacking me is one way for the endless waves of Nazi minions to gain a bit more acceptance into the bare survival club and even perchance affluence and some limited "power" (only as long as they work for the success of white supremacists--ultimately).

I am not so sure that Morgenthau fits this description (above) but in the current state of the nation, my lifetime experience has shown that the post-war era has become almost antithetical to those who truly unwilling to go along with Nazi white supremacy culture which has dominated my life to the point that I still am unable to get a single member of Congress to act on stopping this fascist racist tyranny against me. Jews participate gladly. Etc etc. I recall a lifetime of this going on. Whatever happened between that time of Morgenthau and the Jewish lobbies of today only appears to me like a mass of brainwashed Stockholm Syndrome bots viciously attacking me because Big Bro Nazi told him/her to behave in this manner. Would wealthy elite Morgenthau react to this targeting of me in the same way that vicious Bloomberg has done with the most nasty venomous anti-semitic behavior without outright using that type of language, if only to appease the bigots instructing him on what to do. That is how I know, because he literally echoed the hate slurs that Trump and his wives hissed at me as they continued to order deadly assaults upon me and near-murder car/motorbike accidents (I am still nearly hit every time I drive with cars swerving into me on both sides, as happened endlessly for years prior to the pandemic and now it's happening again--). But Trump and his wives issued all the "loser" hate invectives possible and Bloomberg sounds definitely like a full-blown lackey, and behaves like a persistent minority minion who is more keen to advertise collusion than the oppressor (who sits back smirking because his brainwashing empire has functioned so smoothly in silence for so many decades, centuries or even millennia). Never is this type of contamination partnership ever exposed in the media that I am aware of (to this extent, and not concerning things like the very wealthy Jews of NY who wholeheartedly and in every case have participated in sacrificing me so they can remain living in their gated mansions on Long Island or penthouses in NYC or even in Los Angeles, as they continue to spew out their "liberal" monologues for the tv cameras because they are "famous"....!!

--------------------



------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment