Friday, September 23, 2022

FDR's fondness for the elite "Jews" of NYC. Could it equate also to Trump's fondness for the elite "Jews" of NYC who have aided him in his conquest --the conduits of power through which NY Attorney General James is now suing him for half a billion dollars? Upon this theme I cannot write, but when I consider how abominably I have been accosted by wealthy Jews from NYC and in general around the world, in their great need to offer unabashedly a sacrificial symbol--in the form of me as this endless sacrifice of Jews to their oppressors and murdering bigot enemies whom they befriend and "love" and etc-- The Jewish influencer Morgenthau, Jr., who FDR gravitated towards, also aided in estabilishing a system which many an oppressed person and nation has descried as being part of post-colonialism. I refer in this case to the International Monetary Fund. Morgenthau, Jr., also hosted the Bretton Woods conference which inutterably altered the financial landscape of the planet in a system which some would argue has brought about a modernized version of Imperialism. This in turn perhaps lead to the current model upon which rests the Atlas Shrugged American version of post-Nazi fascism---combined with economic hegemony over the planet. This issue of wealthy, influential Jews operating as adjunct to potentially racist operators (the Roosevelt family was brought up on the endless tradition of white supremacy and Theodore absolutely championed white supremacy in his position as president). As I come from NYC and my family is part of that tradition, aspiring to be on the top as much as possible, I find myself not be so enthused about this "Jewish"-white supremacist potentially adjunct to fascism as minion--appearing as wealthy and "elite" but still an underling doing the bidding of the controller and I think it is a deadly and potentially genocidal anti-Semitic policy combustible mix. The results of the collusion inevitably lead to an increase of anti-Semitism because the Jews work so hard to be effacing supporters of all that they are bidden to do under threat of murder but it's all suppressed with token symbols and sacrifices such as me--to this group. When I see an article like this I do not think automatically of rainbow puppies lurking over the smiling handshake of the elite Jew and the former white supremacist but "reformed" political leader and the policies and politics of "unity" that ensue. As I was 'sold" into being a Nazi puppet/slave/MK ULTRA victim by my grandparents and parents and entire family, I can attest that being in a position as a "Jew" amongst the very white supremacy-oriented people like those of extremely elitist Roosevelt class is a most precarious tight-rope walk in which sacrifices must be offered and made. It results in a continuation of racism even to the point of genocide appearing once more as it is now as an ever-present threat to the Jews (or anybody else this abominable global group of hate wants to condemn). Besides this theorizing loosely based on my familial experience and also having been exposed to the callous participation and enforcement of this policy by the wealthy Jews my grandparents associated with, I just had experience of a very influential wealthy "Jewish" person who appears to me to be another full-on minion of Trump and his movement albeit posturing as a "humanitarian" Democrat. I can name black people who boast of every conceivable humanitarian issue but also in private are another component of this "dark money" rainbow fiasco of "inter-racial" cooperation--if you will I write this fully in sarcasm. (But now the hacking is so bad I am too tired of fighting to continue). Whatever mistakes appear of non-sequitors are due to hackers and not to my mistakes--** This article makes the partnership of Roosevelt and Morgenthau appear like it's another bright happy day in America with equality and justice for all if you just don't fear Fear itself. You really need to fear not fearing Fear because I fear that this partnership of the 'good" Jew and the white supremacist is a bit queer. Well, you may get a certain type of answer by Michael Cohen but his recognition of the racist element of his former partnership may elude his public protestations and observations about how such partnerships originate psychologically in the first place and how he was so duped into being an adjunct and eventual sacrifice....

 ‘The God-Damnedest Thing’: The Antisemitic Plot to Thwart U.S. Aid to Europe’s Jews and the Man Who Exposed It Henry Morgenthau used his close ties with Roosevelt to expose rampant antisemitism in the State Department that thwarted America’s efforts to provide refuge for Jews imperiled by Hitler. --(Politico Article. Andrew Meier. September 23, 2022).



//My grandparents drove me to the Roosevelt home (museum) someplace not far from their home on Long Island--I could look up the location but I am not willing to deal with hacking blocks to this internet which has slowed everything down to the point of molasses):

My grandfather in particular was expressing a fondness towards the Roosevelts that seemed more than mere nostalgia. I think we actually went to the Theodore Roosevelt house, but there was mention of FDR also having some access, or that it was a part of the Roosevelt legacy.

I remember--mentally---how "old" this museum made what was "elite" back then appear like outdoor living.

But now I realize that my grandfather held a peculiar fondness perhaps for another reason (probably more for FDR than Theodore). He referred to FDR as a great president and held a reverence for that family. There was a solidarity between Roosevelt and some of the more wealthy NYC Jewish families (my family aspiring as much as possible to be elevated as well). I can't say honestly that all of that faction were really "politically correct" when it came to compassion towards victims of Nazis as there has been always as long as I have lived collusion between covert Nazi operations and the wealthy of NYC--which some of my family indeed have been part of 100%--. How I wish some journalist would shed some light on this topic instead of always putting all people into one basket or another. The guilty are sometimes part of the "victim" targeted designated group operating for the murdering. My family has disguised all their collusion by the most vocal and visual demonstrative affirmations of every "liberal" cause potential they can clasp onto like life jackets on a sinking ship they helped the enemy to bomb to pieces. My family has just followed the silent directives (spoken in whispers in dark crevices of their mask-off meetings in fine-dining dinner parties and swank restaurants for their power posturing. It's amazing how many political "liberal" causes they espouse but when it comes to the bottom line they are all-out genocidal enablers of fascist Nazis. Like assassins, their murder daggers come out in gang stalking secrecy and approval-seeking demonstrations of absolute deference to the most nasty and dirty "right wing" fascists who also disguise themselves as being benign "conservatives" just wanting a "decent" law-abiding society (in which they rule--now their "rule" will be unconditional--if they get their "way" and all the minions are lined up for their next promotion and deal by having "sold out" but posturing as if they are just "fighting" the fascism. When I see this partnership between Morgenthau and FDR and think of the elite wealthy Jews I was exposed to (and I have been) I understand that the superficial appearance is not all it may seem of friendly inter-racial fight against Nazi genocide.

--------------------


------------------------

I can barely write this post as it is, much less write in length about the reality of the situation as I have experienced it (not redefining it by assumption or condemning opinion). I refer to hacking and brain-altering tech endlessly afflicting my capabilities every time I am fighting and struggling to express myself in any way while in any facet of public exposure.

----------------

But in short: my family "sacrificed" me (and themselves as well and other members of my family) in order to be "allowed" to participate in this Nazified society which the unraveling of which is now becoming more open than it's former concealment. The same silencing and sacrificing remains at top levels. I imagine the same system was deeply entrenched into American life long before even FDR and Morgenthau, Jr., ever embraced in a partnership for mutual benefit. While they kept the anti-Semitic system going and running it's former path--even prior to the Holocaust--so that a few could benefit while others were put into the silent prisons and now a technocratic torture imprisonment with a few "good" Jewish "elite" waiting to get more invitations to the survival subordinate but affluential tiers. They must still never assert any kind of dominance or strive to appear threatening to Nazi interests. Attacking me is one way for the endless waves of Nazi minions to gain a bit more acceptance into the bare survival club and even perchance affluence and some limited "power" (only as long as they work for the success of white supremacists--ultimately).

I am not so sure that Morgenthau fits this description (above) but in the current state of the nation, my lifetime experience has shown that the post-war era has become almost antithetical to those who truly unwilling to go along with Nazi white supremacy culture which has dominated my life to the point that I still am unable to get a single member of Congress to act on stopping this fascist racist tyranny against me. Jews participate gladly. Etc etc. I recall a lifetime of this going on. Whatever happened between that time of Morgenthau and the Jewish lobbies of today only appears to me like a mass of brainwashed Stockholm Syndrome bots viciously attacking me because Big Bro Nazi told him/her to behave in this manner. Would wealthy elite Morgenthau react to this targeting of me in the same way that vicious Bloomberg has done with the most nasty venomous anti-semitic behavior without outright using that type of language, if only to appease the bigots instructing him on what to do. That is how I know, because he literally echoed the hate slurs that Trump and his wives hissed at me as they continued to order deadly assaults upon me and near-murder car/motorbike accidents (I am still nearly hit every time I drive with cars swerving into me on both sides, as happened endlessly for years prior to the pandemic and now it's happening again--). But Trump and his wives issued all the "loser" hate invectives possible and Bloomberg sounds definitely like a full-blown lackey, and behaves like a persistent minority minion who is more keen to advertise collusion than the oppressor (who sits back smirking because his brainwashing empire has functioned so smoothly in silence for so many decades, centuries or even millennia). Never is this type of contamination partnership ever exposed in the media that I am aware of (to this extent, and not concerning things like the very wealthy Jews of NY who wholeheartedly and in every case have participated in sacrificing me so they can remain living in their gated mansions on Long Island or penthouses in NYC or even in Los Angeles, as they continue to spew out their "liberal" monologues for the tv cameras because they are "famous"....!!

--------------------



------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

The endless life-fuck scum that these whorewood "celebrity" terrorists truly are and how the politicians rush to enthusiastically endorse their corrupt to have every europigape nazi shit scum ape rush into america to inflict nazi overtake with full applause, funding for social engineering of the desturction of law, decency for a fascist takeover by shit immture sleazy dirty not highly intelligent shit crap who can repeat scripts. That applies in ranking order of intelligence and competency from the politicians the most adept at repeating scripts to the dumb scum actors (male and female) unbelievable how empty, sleazy and sick they truly are. The nazis overtook the Whorewood establishment probably in the 1930 it's accelerated to all involved are nazi recruits being told what to say and do. They used weinstein to make a humiliation nazi antisemitic explosion to rid h-wood of all jews except for the most brainwashed compliant. All that's left is nazi sick fuck spielberg whose movies are more on the dumb and stupid side year-by -year as his soul and brain deteriorate and that is all that is left of the old Jewish hollywood top level which had provided h-wood with originality and some great art. Now it's blank nazi square-jawed slime shit with maybe a jew belittled, humilated next to it always silent and writing the scripts for the nazi shit and stupid ape fucks to repeat they assume to make me ugly broken old so I fit into some abused jewish mold and even worse--just abused and "worked' to deatk without pay raped and tortured poisoned into a deformed shape then mocked for my body being scarred deformed my face now broken from years of tears torture hate screaming. Today this fucking scum nicolas cage came because I watched a goddamn 2009 movie and shit arnold ugly burgewr-nigger nazi came becauews I watched his fucking 1980-something damn terminigger movie only to see the change of modality of the concept of AI and robotics incorporated into warnings about dangers of tech. Like ooprah his only fixation was to torture as murderously adn sadistically as possible for DECADES using stupid ugly sick shitalina who has been thrilled at having shit man after shit pig ape "man" rape and torture me for over 20 years to the applause of hillary the"feminist" and gloria steinem the "feminist" all going off to england to be with shitalina''s mommy to party with royalty and be told they are elite nazi fame and fortune 500 club exclusive. The dirty sick fucks never stop torrturing me using this tech. They are so rotten ugly and dirty they MUST abuse me to obtain ideas after years of stealing my writing and ensuring I am dying from poisoning never stopping the poisoning until Iam screaming onlihnje for help every day to stop the murder as they kept going to oscars using my ideas. They stare with hate when I scream to fucking pay me for the ideas the yhave blocked out all evidence that I wrote the ideas I can never type think or function they attack my brain my body my writing my technology I am stuck writing hysterical posts the torrture and abuse is without end day and night. They were MURDERING ME before I began to fight back in goddamn fucking 2011 and it's been increasing abuse and torrture to death for me fighting to not be murdered and torrured while being forced on my knees with penises forced in my mouth as the nazi men slapped my face and scream "bitch" at me as blonde nazi women laugh and smile while they ahve groups and groups of shit nazis and brown and black vicious and violent nazi minions attack me--when I finally scream they are plantation black slsves aunt jemimas and uncle toms the reality they rush to protect their white nazi trash like what malcolm x said "we sick master?" fighting for them abusing me for defending myself and then viciously punching hitting and slapping me for calling them uncle toms and aunt jemimas--terms I learned from listening to malcolm x the leader of these blacks had him killed so he could mop up the residue of the former black civil rigthts movement and turn it into nazi collusion to kill jews get them out of new york take over the jews are the problem. So it's another white trash sick fuck with hundreds of millions of dollars for his white nazi trash movies abusing me because the nazi group within 10 minutes of me watching a 2009 movie starrring this boring ugly sick fuck came to abuse me he rushed somehow obtained the technology or was teleported began to abuse me I had a horrific "belch" because of the stress on my dying body and poison in my intestines as I sat in utter sickness-this group knows when I am extremely sick which I was at that point it was only poison detox (shitting out hard "plugs" of poison then the liquid chunks and then diarrhea of poison traped in my body, in my back in my abdomen they have put it in me and had pig nazi celebrity shit whorews rape and fuck the poison into my body while I could not even brace against impact). Burping as the poisons shifted from detox #2 or #3 of the morning, taking a few hours to finalize the detox process the labyrinth of the poisons serpentine in trapped conduits of my body's internal digestive tract--and I shat out poisons today 8 times the entire morning and afternoon (was able to clean the sprayed with stinking filth items from my bed the exertion made the poisons come out--20 years actually 30 years of non-stop shitting diarrhea fighting to stop thepoisoning now endlessly fighting to get the hard blocks of it out--tiny pieces break off from great painful exertion in stretches really pulling my spine in all directions extremely painful while ;they abuse me day and night thus my face sunken inward hu8ge black circles my body scarred from years of mechanical arms slashing into my skin dousing skin with harsh chjemicals to break skin texture down--my face destroyed from tears and abuse and hate screaming daily to get the next sick shit fuck off me--dirty gavin newsom exponentially increassed the abuse after the shitalina crew had spent decades abusing me every day to the delight of nazi obama shit married pair of crap you all adulate the pompous blathering yapping bullshit con aartists and also hillary and the clintons a sham a total deception.