Monday, June 27, 2022

"Grey "Puke...celluloid s***...Keep in line, horizonal hold, Keep in line, vertical Hold...The army are on the news tonight, Real Wars, Bullets, Death"...a complexity of the Military-industrial-misogyny-media-consumer-martial sports complex--et al, etc etc etc. The neurologically numbed/dumbed-down technocratic empire.. RIP JAMES RADO---generator of a generation---co-creator of HAIR (the musical, duh) and inspiration for hairstyles for generations! Instigator of teenage rebellion and alternative lifestyles of the infamous and famous alike (mostly the infamous):

 "FMHF James Rado and Florence Story". Dresden PR. April 24, 2017.



I saw HAIR on Broadway for the 10th Anniversary---I was offered a joint by one of the actors going into the ticket counter line---the actors went around pre-show into the entrance and sidewalk area of the theater and made funny comments and said all kinds of silly but hippie things (like offering a 9-year old a joint-me that is).
It was the first time I had seen a naked man on a stage (and the last--of course, not in film however)
To James Rado--you are and were a true maverick and inspiration, a creator, a generator of independence on a personal level and to instigate rebellion against a military-industrial-consumer complex-driven society that is and has been very sick for a long, long time; at least an Aeon or two.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"The 5th Dimension/AQUARIUS~~Let the Sunshine In~~(Extended)". MrHaagsesjonny. February 1, 2021.



------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------



Correction: I think I was more like 13 or 12 when I saw the 10th Anniversary of HAIR on Broadway--It was 1976 as I recall--couldn't have been a latter date but maybe it was 1977 actually--yes---I felt very young when I encountered the funky hippie actors and the naked ensemble on stage as the ending of a scene and I think it was the end of Act I.


"The final scene from Hair (remastered audio)". Gary Brown. December 8, 2016.




Correction: I think I was more like 13 or 12 when I saw the 10th Anniversary of HAIR on Broadway--It was 1976 as I recall--couldn't have been a latter date but maybe it was 1977 actually--yes---I felt very young when I encountered the funky hippie actors and the naked ensemble on stage as the ending of a scene and I think it was the end of Act I. (p.s.--I am trying to "align" the script to the Left but hackers are preventing all adjustments, thus all writing is in a "center" mode which I cannot block--attempts to change to Left alignment have all been blocked. This is just one more example of the hacker intrusions I endlessly experience whilst attempting to type and write and surf and get anything done on the computer--not much and all extremely slowly).

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jimi Hendrix--The Star Spangled Banner (National Anthem) (Live at Woodstock 1969)".  Looky Lambert. November 16, 2012.



Don't forget about our martial sports-military-consumer culture addiction. Of course, don't forget the (dis)honorable mention to Fox News in this SNL clip--making the entire situation a complexity of the Military-industrial-misogyny-media-consumer-martial sports complex--et al, etc etc etc. The neurologically numbed/dumbed-down technocratic empire.

---------------------------------------
-------------------------------

Lyrics to Crass' ANGELS

Angels Lyrics

The angels are on TV tonight, grey puke, celluloid shit
The army have sent a mission to Ireland, just to see to it
Kojac is on the streets again, grey puke, fucking shit
The army say they seek peace in Ireland and they'll see to it

That they keep in line, horizontal hold
Keep in line, vertical hold
Keep in line, brightness
Keep in line, contrast
Keep in line, vision on
Coronation Street is on twice a week, grey puke, fucking shit
The army say they seek peace in Ireland and they'll see to it
The army are on the news report
Real wars, bullets, death
They're beating the fuck out of someone they caught just to see to it

That they keep in line, horizontal hold
Keep in line, vertical hold
Keep in line, contrast
Keep in line, brightness
Keep in line, vision off.

"Crass--angels". AnarchoAlan. July 29, 2007.







 


No comments:

Post a Comment