Monday, June 27, 2022

Unbelievable attack on my bank account access: lied to and my every communication to the bank is intercepted. I've been lied to consistently in the hours of phoning about this and being told something completely different each and every time, that only the "chat" message center reps can remove this block to my account. Once there, I am referred to phone appointments with managers. It was managers who told me that only the chat message department would remove the blocks. I got the block removed 2 weeks ago in the chat/message center, only to have it removed by the terrorist org, who states now that the former chat rep was sadly incorrect, and that I must wait 2 days to phone a manager. Three weeks ago this situation was forwarded to the "manager" department responsible, which was going to make a decision to remove the block. Days later, I messaged the "chat" rep who took the block off. Back on this week, now I'm sent back from "chat" to a "Manager" who will gladly handle this for me if I just wait 2 more days to have to phone them and get another run-around. The block is a complete scam and is put on the account upon request by the client (which should be me). It is an extreme 2-step verification process and these terrorists who I am forced to deal with all tell me that the entire banking system is now reliant upon this process and there is nothing that can remove this block. Once I am in my account and go to the screens where you input information, I can't change anything, the pages won't function and the pages freeze and I can't get anything else done to stop this. I can't actually phone and reach any branch or system around the planet, the hacking is so obtrusive, dangerous for me and again yet another very simple thing has been blocked from my access--which is just accessing my bank account while thousands of miles away from any real bank branch.//Then there is the endless muck and filth spewed by the regional terrorists I must clean endlessly. Every single thing is broken, stinking and sprayed with brown greasy substance that clings permanently with stinking odors--on every single thing.//and my body: glued into a hard shell internally, my skin botched and broken down--my hands look like I've had chemicals eating away at the skin and that is exactly what has been happening night-after-night;// Too add annoyance to pestilent activity: celebrities continue to block access to various information/shows/music archives and instead insert videos of themselves or "articles" using the same template as the original so it appears like another story but it's just fodder bs. Not able to access things I really want and am infested with their information, endlessly and continuously. When I perform a "ping" request in the Command Center of my computer, the sites that are blocked are actually performing but all is blocked by this external hacking terrorist source. I can't access banking branches, get information, am blocked from access--when I do get reliable information and clear up the problems they just re-insert the problems, make sure I can't access legitimate agencies and continue to have my information blocked. I can see clearly when I do internet checks--as basic as my computer skill are, I see very obviously that the system is hacked and the sites will actually come up as legitimate but are being externally blocked.//While I am being continuously lied to and given the run-around by all these agents operating from within the legitimate systems, Not able to think clearly due to brain-altering tech blasting into my cerebral capabilities almost to an extreme.// In addition to all that, all other communications are blocked, destroyed or deleted; all messaging to the bank's "message" service (aka "chat") is fraught with deletions of my words, unable to think clearly my brain is being meddled with by technology as I attempt to thwart endless hacking disrupting the keyboard--must constantly backspace while being led around in circles by lying agents).

 This current problem with this bank has been ongoing for over one month. I cannot access my bank account and it's reaching the emergency level of block to access of my account. I am completely unable to connect to any single reliable person and all telecommunications are sent to people lying endlessly to me and blocking my access and information about every single thing I attempt to locate or obtain. Obviously I am stuck not being able to have any internet financial opportunities. I am still being insulted for not having money by millionaires and billionaires who are enjoying watching me stuck in poverty as they torture me without end while all watch on allowing it to happen. I keep hearing their public messages about how they are fighting for a free and fair society. They have let me know that this does not apply to me whatsoever in any capacity, for any single thing on the planet all is being denied me except for basic survival and a bit of filthy living conditional access while still being maimed and mutilated, sliced into while sleeping and my skin doused with extremely damaging chemicals. I believe the hardening poison is not being inserted into my body any longer and yet, the years of being poisoned--I mean the decades--I mean the lifetime of it---have kept me stuck as a torture victim and the filth and hate and ugliness from people who go on and on and on and on for years and years and years without end, daily, is still ongoing with full cheering applause and vicious threats aimed at me by the "leaders" who claim they really care about America and it's "people", which of course does not include me, according to them when they are gathered conjoined in private with their hate and nastiness. Aimed at me perpetually. They are addicted to this. Meanwhile, All I can do is continuously fight to not be dying from toxic shock, to try to not have my skin, hair and body mutilated and destroyed while I'm unconscious while I'm being teleported-trying to retain any kind of decent attitude and fighting now to just access my bank account. When does this injustice ever end? When will it ever be stopped by anyone? In addition to all that, My mail service I paid more and more than the last defunct service which stopped informing me of mail, participated in terrorism and in cutting my money off--stealing money from me and etc etc--now I have a similar or same situation coming out of a "mail" service I paid a lot for which is not reporting my mail and won't respond to any questions I have and it's not even a mail service--my calls are being re-directed to individual agents of the terrorist organization and I am not even phoning a mail center when I try to get my mail information. I was lied to when I set-up this mail account, and had not understood how universal this internet hacking terrorism really is. I tried to set-up an electronic mail account which advertised a "street address" but when I phoned the number to set it up, the "street" address was listed as apartment #2000--or Suite 508--something in some high numerical region that was absolutely implausible for being a street address. I was told to phone a mail service independently to request a more lower number street address after a few weeks of all my attempts being turned into hacking terrorism and wrong answers and no responses, only to pay a high fee and get my mail not sent, not delivered, the service is not a real service, I am lied to on the phone--and so I am stuck in an extremely tenuous situation whereby I am blocked from ALL communication and banking services and all attempts to destroy my body, home and finances if I slip and don't watch every angle in a 360-degree 24/7 version of absolutely watching every single possibility of attack--and of course I can't alone. Not with my brain always under attack and my body always drugged and the possibility of this toxic muscle-stiffening/bloating and murder poison that has been polluting my body all my life is still a life-threat that has not been stopped by anyone. 

---------------------

*In re-reading just the first paragraph below I see already that words have been deleted from this post--to make it nearly inarticulate in parts. I just had to minimize the parts that were copied and put into largest print size just now above. Every single communication attempt I make is blocked in one way or another. There is also this microchip implant in my throat making it almost impossible to talk at times when I have only verbal communication to resort to. When I try to hand-write anything they make my nervous system shake and I can't write legibly. It's like I am barely able to write a few paragraphs--my hands cramp up almost immediately and it's "painful" to write more than a small page and my hands and arms are in pain--they have so much microchip implant stuff internally placed in my body--so I can't speak--I can't use any electronic system all is hacked unbelievably. I can't reach my bank I get terrorists on every system who lie to me and block access making it literally impossible for me to access my bank account. While I was on this "chat" service with my bank, the terrorists kept stopping internet access, and they do this continuously while I am surfing or doing anything else on the internet. The system is so slowed down I can barely use it. I can't do a restore operation any longer for fear of my information to accessing my accounts being removed from the system and then I will be completely blocked. I am thus lied to so constantly I can't get anything done with this new bank, PNC which is supposed to be one of the larger banking systems in the US. Supposedly there is no option to access your bank account, according to all the lying bs con artists who are terrorists in charge of this financial terrorism aimed at me--but according to them, there is NO WAY to access any bank account without getting a phone verification 2-step process and nothing and no one can override this. Two weeks ago someone overrode the system and stopped this mess within ten minutes. Today I am once more blocked from access. Spending a few more hours on this chat session, I was told lie after lie about how I have no options but to phone another bank manager, as I did three weeks ago to be lied to and kept on the phone waiting while they could not find the chat app, or tell me correct information for 2 hours on the phone. None that I was told was correct and I am given completely different information on every phone call. There is no information posted on how this system works and I can't look up the information in any way, shape or form online that I am aware of. So much is hacked and blocked I can't get anything done. 

------------------

This injustice aimed at me continuously is still being supported by people in the US Congress who are "fighting" the Insurrection and "Defending" the Constitution who know exactly what is being done to me. That I am not being poisoned with life-threatening stiffening poison after years of writing about being paralyzed and stuck--while they all jumped in to get their deals and promotions and left me to be poisoned to death--but still, this is still being fully supported by those who claim they care the most in Congress and of course the celebrities all fighting for love, freedom and all that good stuff they are denying me with all their endless promotions out orchestrating every single bit of this hate terrorist activity and life-threatening poisoning and mutilation at my body, home and life.

----------------


They--the terrorists--have inserted a two-step verification process that must be manually requested--but is constantly being forced into my system and every attempt I make to have this removed is lied about. I am told that I MUST receive a phone call verification for each attempt to access my account online and that is the one and only way for me to get around a "one-time" password verification process ("this must be requested" is what the alert states when I try to access my account--this 2-step verification process must be requested by the customer and I can't get anyone to take it off).


I got someone in the message center who removed it immediately two weeks ago. She told me she had reset the system and that the problem was eliminated and it was a permanent fix to the problem. Two weeks later I get only agents telling me that this woman was misinformed and that for the 4th week in a row I must request assistance from managers, who then tell me that I have to make contact only with the message/chat service. They tell me that I MUST have a code sent via phone in order to access my account and there is no way the "system" will get around this. All is 100% lies constantly. .While fighting to type, I tried to copy and paste information because when I try to get the "system" to send me emails of the chat sessions, they are never sent. I copy and paste onto my email and "send" and all is deleted by the terrorist hackers so I can't get a copy of what had just transpired.


I can't access internet cafes and phone this bank because internet cafes are closed at 7 pm, and there is literally no person in Phuket I can trust to try to access my personal banking information on their system. Driving around this island at night is very deadly for me, as people are waiting essentially to hit and kill me especially at night. They drive with headlights off and swerve into me from all angles--sometimes they have little carts attached to the sides of their deadly contraption motorbikes so there is a knee-level metal frame being driven into me with headlights off. This has happened very frequently and they swerve into me in the darkest parts of this very poorly-lit road system here in Phuket. That is just one example of how dangerous driving is for me at night here. 


There are no internet cafes open, all closed due to Covid and it's still a residue of the pandemic that hasn't been taken off as a restriction. 


I know that the entire situation has been fabricated and it could be fixed within 15 minutes by a real and competent manager or employee of the bank, if I could only reach them.


As I write this, I am unable to "remember" how to spell very basic words. My entire brain is being swamped by their brain-blocking technologies.

--------------

This is sick and ridiculous. It's just never-ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...