Wednesday, June 8, 2022

On addiction and terrorism and this technology--subjects I have broached before and many times but I repeat the same sentiment today because I am seeing it in the stalkers very clearly as the numbers are increasing once more to pre-pandemic level and this is a huge 100+ group effort in little shopping malls and etc of countless numbers of people surrounding and assaulting me, all high on terror and all addicted sexually to this activity.//Hyperbolic hate ranting yesterday due to the (symbolic) poisoned apple presented to me from snarling/smiling Thai terrorists in the form of a mixed berry smoothie. Drugged, drugged and awful subliminal and tech attacks producing the expletive-driven attack yesterday late at night, when my body was in pain and I had no more tolerance.

 The drugging reduces significantly or completely, immediately, tolerance levels and barriers to all forms of psychological self-protection during these unjustified and usually trivial, silly or trite attacks but rendered in the form of vicious hate, insults, threats and sometimes violence. Any single thing can be used to attack (me), or the target (anyone), as I assume this terror protocol remains the same wherever it is utilized: worldwide.

For example, in Gainesville, Florida one late night, I drove my newly purchased lemon 4th hand car I had bought for a very low price, the vehicle was working very well the day I bought it--but the air conditioner broke three days later, as happened with all autos I bought in Florida and everywhere, in fact (that is the first thing to go; by the way, I had not done "anything" like resisting abuse, torture or anything these attacks upon my property have been ongoing all my life, from early childhood when I actually did what I was told and "obeyed").

But driving this new/old car to this drive-through/restaurant with burgers, shakes and etc, like the old 50's style burger restaurants--filled with students, it was around 12:00 am, or later, or late at night. 

It was a black woman at the drive-through window. I asked her for just a typical burger, and the names of these burgers were somehow patriotic or related to Americanism in some way. I was drugged, as I always am and have been, but they of course were preparing a new freshly-poisoned/drugged burger for me. I had never seen this woman before. I made a joke, in this silly giggly happy love-everyone vulnerable exploitable puppet mode, and I said, "Oh, I can't wait to try this all-American burger!" just like that, the woman glared in hate at me and said over her shoulder to the other woman making the burgers in the background, "This girl say she want an "All-American burger" with sneering hate like I had just insulted her and the joint and everything American. I sat dumbfounded like shocked at this kind of attack, of course I knew nothing about being poisoned or drugged or that I was a target--this happened around 2002, something like that. The woman repeated what I had said as if I had really insulted them and she was almost going to rush out and attack me personally. I was in this "accept" mode and I asked them what I was wrong with saying that. The woman remain silent and slammed the food in front of me and almost yelled the price I had to pay, glaring in hate at me as I sat in my car, feeling kind of deflated. I didn't say anything in response and drove away and never returned to that greasy spoon. I only use this as the most obvious version of how almost nothing can be used to attack the target, any word, sentence and statement is turned into something that can be attacked. There are more violent examples of this and my experience of living in Gainesville for a few years had a few of these types of examples that remain stuck in my mind as glaring.

But I was drugged and poisoned again yesterday, as three women suddenly came to the formerly completely empty counter for the smoothie little "island" in the middle of the mall food area (where I go to the supermarket at the end of the food mall area). 

I was extremely thirsty, exhausted and in physical pain from carrying and lifting and rushing around from place-to-place to get my internet turned on, the stress of the yelling and abusive landlord--the many people attacking me in the places I had to go where they drained my energy, and then my body not being physically capable of sustaining heavy lifting of all the bags I carry with me, in addition to the things I buy which are supposed to last me circa 2 weeks because I am always in too much pain to get out and drive around and get things done.

-------------

I felt the effect of the subliminal hate and humiliation insult messages, I could feel my body shrink from feelings and sensations that were associated with how I look and etc. My barriers were pushed into openings of vulnerability just after I drank that concoction. The drink was very tasty, but I underestimate how violently persistent the forms of attack are and how many very sick people there are who so gladly feed off attacking me (or any target they can). They get energized, I lose energy. By the time at least 100-300 people have attacked me I am completely bedraggled and struggling to have any kind of energy. Since the borders have opened due to Covid receding, the violent hate of the terrorist Nazi/Mafia organization is rushing back as it had operated for years without end, by the order of the same expletives in H-wood and in all the other realms of "power" that operate the international proxy terror operations, upon their order, in other words.

I also bought food that had been prepared, and this group knows and understands by now that I pay for sandwiches that are sold 2-for-1 at the deli at a certain late hour. The food is drugged/poisoned but I sometimes need good food (the sandwiches are of high quality, the store I go to is considered the "World Class" shopping mall of Phuket, or one of them). It's gourmet, or something close to it, close enough for me to risk getting drugged to just have some good food once in a while. So I was very drugged up. I woke up this afternoon after going to bed with my body feeling like I was going to break bones from how much the hard poisons along my spine were being pulled. I have not regenerated the muscle tissue, after all these years of detoxing because of the pig apes in Whorewood ordering stiffening and bloating and hardening chemicals inserted into my body every day so I have remained stuck sitting in one position literally unable to move from my chair to the other side of the room, for most of the day--or laying in bed completely exhausted and drugged or just stuck in a nearly comatose state in front of the laptop all day--my muscles have atrophied to a dangerously lax state and my body has absorbed all the fungus, sewage water, mold and other drugs and poisons plus the hate and negativity the celebrities poured upon me every single day for years, over a decade one after the next in deadly stress-level assaults--plus depriving me of all health care, and I can't trust a single doctor and all and any injections could be fatal or have future deadly consequences.

---------

So I must remember to get food that is packaged, in a random way, to try to stop this poisoning. I was ranting at the level of a nervous breakdown hate explosion level. This morning, not freshly poisoned or drugged, I can write with some calm reserve.

----------------

The deadly dangers of being poisoned remain. Like the witch in Snow White, the people intentionally poisoning me have a huge glowing smile as they had me the poisoned apple. 

-------------------------

Also, in another store, I saw a pair of Muslim people--a woman and male, around 20-something years old, who looked like they were literally glowing after having had sex--they rushed to get in front of me while I was pushing my cart down the ramp at the little Thai shopping center where I tried to get my internet problem solved in some way--mostly to get instructions on where the office for the internet provider is, but then they just phoned my landlord the entire thing was a staged and pre-orchestrated attack. 

The Muslim couple, glowing with dopamine, seratonin and high on violence, were giggling and laughing as they were in front of me, pushing and rushing to get in front of me, laughing and sexually titillated, as all the parasites who attack me are. They are addicted to attacking me (or anybody they can) and go on like it's an addiction. Most of them, or maybe all, have had cocaine, alcohol or other drug addictions, or pornography, workaholic, something addiction in their past and present (shifting addictions from one thing to the next--and torture is a hormonal high and I have heard that murder is as well--). 

It is disgusting to see this. I am ALWAYS, ALWAYS under a mind control network and when people laugh, I laugh as if it's happy and innocent. I am actually a happy person and innocent as I grew up with a lot of love, although the "programming" to destroy my family was always set up due to racist programming, but I grew up with love and was a very innocent person. I don't automatically assume that people are glowing with joy because they are sexually enthused at having someone to torture. I have no doubt that racist stereotypes had something to do with their glee and schadenfreude joy as well in attacking me. 

But it is now disgusting on a level of intolerability on my part to have to be subjected to sick people constantly coming after me to get their little fix and high. The terrorist celebrities are revolting to me in this respect, and when I was breaking down and screaming in rage because there is only any sentient being can tolerate, they increased the level of abuse to murderous levels of hate and became much more vicious, the more I succumbed to reacting in rage and hate, the more they fed off the negativity and my energy as they got high on violence and it is synonymous with drug and other addictions, their behavior. The need to increase the stimulus to get higher and higher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...