Monday, June 13, 2022

All the Rape Culture Men's "Feminists". Everyone in the biz is buzzing about the Heard/Depp trial; none have ever mentioned me, my essential onus in the "domestic violence" themes that are now attributed to her and only silence remains about the torture, rape and violence endlessly being inflicted upon me. All is silenced by the Men's favorite "Feminists" (mostly of the Nazi appearance and persuasion) in the filthy Whorewood industry.

 What more should I say? I was reading a bit about the Cannes rewards...I mean "awards" system which is not removed from the rape-for-profit pyramid scheme that has engulfed Whorewood, to which Depp and Heard both obeyed and followed programming in violence and succumbed to it ultimately against one another. For the two years that Depp and Heard both teleported and tortured/raped (only as far as I know Depp did this and also included others in the rape scheme, often) I wrote of how they were domestic violence perpetrators. I wrote extensively about Andrea Dworkin feminist writings and wrote my view on their behavior. After Heard began a month-long rampage of trying to have me hit and killed by cars (at least 6 attempts were aimed at me in one month--one of the attempts being extremely deadly which I averted only by seconds, literally, with great effort as my handlebars were being remotely blocked from shifting and..I wrote of this years ago, repeated it, and won't go into how I was nearly crushed to death with meat smeared in a rectangular shape on the road as all the motorbikes boxing me in suddenly parted and I almost drove over the greased meat while  huge truck was barreling behind my motorbike within a few feet directly behind me).

Then teleported to the candidate #45 as Heard watched him assault and then rape me, as she glared in hate at me. The murder attempts stopped for that month as T-rump then began to slowly acclimate to the slow torture-to-death protocols. For the last year under Biden the situation has increased to slow poisoning and abuse to death--literally.

But back to Heard, who is being hailed by feminists for her daring and bold adventures in media sensationalism. Depp has been as usual defended by the white male rape culture phenomenon, to which filthalina and co. fully endorse after shitalina has also stolen feminist ideas from my writings and used them to promote herself, like Heard, into a visible position of being a "feminist" and has used that like a stepping-stone into a position of politics--handed to her of course as part of the daily--for years--torture protocols she and pigpit have sat imbibing and feeding off and dumping into and drooling over and feeling entitled over and profiteering off for over EIGHT F-ING YEARS without end EVERY DAY or handing the torture equipment to their friends, children and other assorted motley crew members of that "elitist" Whorewood group.

-----------

I am given not just ZERO recognition by Whorewood et al, but tortured for not being a sex slave torture and rape/plunder/murder through extremely agonizing poisoning and torture protocols that parasites feed off, white supremacists laugh and go on rape and dismemberment and torture rampages on until my body is sliced off partially every day to the point of being completely mangled.

And worse, and on and on.


Zero payment. Zero recognition. Torture for holding these views which these skank whores have profited off stealing and using as their own crutch while still employing the sex toy doll appearance (with Heard deviating from this slightly, as I believe she has undergone trauma-based mind control programming in order to appear as traumatized as possible--and she has been awarded $2 million in the counter law suit--


When these filthy skanks pay me at least l0% for the "finders fee" or "agent" fee for the ideas that they stole out of TORTURING AND RAPING ME using the worst of male rape racist entitlement politics for their sex objectification promotion into power positions, albeit only marginally in some ways--then they will at least in a nascent way actually embody these principles. They are not just antagonistic but grim determined that I remain without a chance for any marginal economic stability so they can all continue to feed off this contract out on me. AS for the men, they remain staunchly supported in the YEARS of rape and torture and are smug basterds beyond comprehension compared to the crappy public images they feign that they are--but nudge nudge, all the boyz in the hood understand that they are all about rape entitlement and they all love them for their activities, especially against me, symbolizing one of the most hated racial groups possible--ironically I have had almost nothing to do with that diaspora all my life and did not even grow up around that culture in any way except that my disengaged parents came from Brooklyn and have this heritage which they NEVER talked about or mentioned or held observances of.

As far as I have ever known, I was and am an American first and anything else second. Well, that is not how the 4th Reich America views me and I am stuck in a cliche prison now that this technocratic fascist Nazi system has overtaken all law and order in the country and around the world. 

To whit: I am held silenced, my huge impact on the world for helping to give the notions of feminist mentality, against rape culture, has been more significant than ANYONE even who has read my many posts all these years, the years prior to the Me Too movement, the people associated with the initial push of that movement also involved with this rape and torture situation against me (i.e. Rose Byrne--who literally quoted verbatim something I had written on Facebook and also on my blog--I wrote of it somewhere, with all these thousands of posts by now I can't begin to find it but if it hasn't been deleted I did write of this and if all is still intact--not deleted--my words can be found and I wrote almost every time upon discovery of the "intellectual property theft"  if something was stolen and by whom). 

---------------------


You can add as one of the strongest factions of the anti-me movement (meaning ME, personally) in Whorewood the bigoted Europigape women who have the Nazi appearances that have been part of a lifetime of programming that they are supposed to be, and only them, at the pinnacle of entitlement with only their men in 1st position and them getting any other scraps from the table handed to them. With the sprinkling of a few "good" minority minions who "represent" other cultures if only to conceal the real racist agenda that they all are a part of and endlessly tout as their main motivation for all their public spewing of bs to the public and posturing bs poseur $$-making photo-ops for causes and etc ad nausium.

----------------------

The women who are associating the Heard verdict with "feminism" have most blatantly and violently with threats, anti-Semitic Nazi commentary--coming out of England at the top levels of the putrid strata that has ossified into this disgusting archaic system of racist entitlement a la Imperialism versus mass extermination as the real dichotomy that lies at the heart of their Darkness.


Yet, I am still writing trying to not gently "remind" you f-ers reading this that the whores who are still being "honored" in the media as some kind of symbol of women enraged at domestic violence and of rape culture who are part of this team endlessly raping and beating and poisoning me in ways that are utterly disgusting should be made accountable to ME for having presented the concepts they STOLE in the first place. Yet I am still tortured for holding these views because according to these whore pig ape women, I am "supposed" to have zero rights and any pardon from rape and violence against women should only go to them. The "Winning" of that pig whore scumbag greasebag Depp and his entourage which have sat around abusing and torturing me and are still---all the pig men of H-wood "A-list" scumbag status but pronounced as being supercool hipster and so wonderful--are still attacking me and giving these bigot Nazi whore women all undo respect only to demonstrate that this "Joy Division" of racism is to be upheld. 

For their part, they continue to get a firmer and tighter hold on the ultimate goal of absolute monopoly in the industry but always they are held up by the strings that pull them into their various postures. Who the pieces of shit who manipulate them are, perhaps dumb whorren mirrage out of London, living in the proximity of the Queen (W1 in London I believe it is) and her entourage are at the top but I doubt it, as they undoubtedly follow orders like the rest. Of course while siccing the boyfriend thug to rape me as proxy for her advancement and promotion, she has been at the forefront of the Me Too bs bowel movement and is still undoubtedly shoveling out the bs about what a peace-loving "feminist" and anti-racist piece of shit she is (people can't see it, I never doubted it even before knowing I knew, never thought of her as being cool or talented, never beautiful but great plastic surgery job well done on the part of the plastic surgeon). This is the kind of shit personality that is really at the heart of the male rape and racist entitlement system which has chosen which stupid and dumb whores are supposed to represent the "me too" movement so it's basically effete and has no real content in which to back up the claims of injustice because after stealing ideas they really haven't learned anything except that technology can provide quick and easy answers but no real understanding of the content or context.

------------



-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...