Monday, June 13, 2022

All the Rape Culture Men's "Feminists". Everyone in the biz is buzzing about the Heard/Depp trial; none have ever mentioned me, my essential onus in the "domestic violence" themes that are now attributed to her and only silence remains about the torture, rape and violence endlessly being inflicted upon me. All is silenced by the Men's favorite "Feminists" (mostly of the Nazi appearance and persuasion) in the filthy Whorewood industry.

 What more should I say? I was reading a bit about the Cannes rewards...I mean "awards" system which is not removed from the rape-for-profit pyramid scheme that has engulfed Whorewood, to which Depp and Heard both obeyed and followed programming in violence and succumbed to it ultimately against one another. For the two years that Depp and Heard both teleported and tortured/raped (only as far as I know Depp did this and also included others in the rape scheme, often) I wrote of how they were domestic violence perpetrators. I wrote extensively about Andrea Dworkin feminist writings and wrote my view on their behavior. After Heard began a month-long rampage of trying to have me hit and killed by cars (at least 6 attempts were aimed at me in one month--one of the attempts being extremely deadly which I averted only by seconds, literally, with great effort as my handlebars were being remotely blocked from shifting and..I wrote of this years ago, repeated it, and won't go into how I was nearly crushed to death with meat smeared in a rectangular shape on the road as all the motorbikes boxing me in suddenly parted and I almost drove over the greased meat while  huge truck was barreling behind my motorbike within a few feet directly behind me).

Then teleported to the candidate #45 as Heard watched him assault and then rape me, as she glared in hate at me. The murder attempts stopped for that month as T-rump then began to slowly acclimate to the slow torture-to-death protocols. For the last year under Biden the situation has increased to slow poisoning and abuse to death--literally.

But back to Heard, who is being hailed by feminists for her daring and bold adventures in media sensationalism. Depp has been as usual defended by the white male rape culture phenomenon, to which filthalina and co. fully endorse after shitalina has also stolen feminist ideas from my writings and used them to promote herself, like Heard, into a visible position of being a "feminist" and has used that like a stepping-stone into a position of politics--handed to her of course as part of the daily--for years--torture protocols she and pigpit have sat imbibing and feeding off and dumping into and drooling over and feeling entitled over and profiteering off for over EIGHT F-ING YEARS without end EVERY DAY or handing the torture equipment to their friends, children and other assorted motley crew members of that "elitist" Whorewood group.

-----------

I am given not just ZERO recognition by Whorewood et al, but tortured for not being a sex slave torture and rape/plunder/murder through extremely agonizing poisoning and torture protocols that parasites feed off, white supremacists laugh and go on rape and dismemberment and torture rampages on until my body is sliced off partially every day to the point of being completely mangled.

And worse, and on and on.


Zero payment. Zero recognition. Torture for holding these views which these skank whores have profited off stealing and using as their own crutch while still employing the sex toy doll appearance (with Heard deviating from this slightly, as I believe she has undergone trauma-based mind control programming in order to appear as traumatized as possible--and she has been awarded $2 million in the counter law suit--


When these filthy skanks pay me at least l0% for the "finders fee" or "agent" fee for the ideas that they stole out of TORTURING AND RAPING ME using the worst of male rape racist entitlement politics for their sex objectification promotion into power positions, albeit only marginally in some ways--then they will at least in a nascent way actually embody these principles. They are not just antagonistic but grim determined that I remain without a chance for any marginal economic stability so they can all continue to feed off this contract out on me. AS for the men, they remain staunchly supported in the YEARS of rape and torture and are smug basterds beyond comprehension compared to the crappy public images they feign that they are--but nudge nudge, all the boyz in the hood understand that they are all about rape entitlement and they all love them for their activities, especially against me, symbolizing one of the most hated racial groups possible--ironically I have had almost nothing to do with that diaspora all my life and did not even grow up around that culture in any way except that my disengaged parents came from Brooklyn and have this heritage which they NEVER talked about or mentioned or held observances of.

As far as I have ever known, I was and am an American first and anything else second. Well, that is not how the 4th Reich America views me and I am stuck in a cliche prison now that this technocratic fascist Nazi system has overtaken all law and order in the country and around the world. 

To whit: I am held silenced, my huge impact on the world for helping to give the notions of feminist mentality, against rape culture, has been more significant than ANYONE even who has read my many posts all these years, the years prior to the Me Too movement, the people associated with the initial push of that movement also involved with this rape and torture situation against me (i.e. Rose Byrne--who literally quoted verbatim something I had written on Facebook and also on my blog--I wrote of it somewhere, with all these thousands of posts by now I can't begin to find it but if it hasn't been deleted I did write of this and if all is still intact--not deleted--my words can be found and I wrote almost every time upon discovery of the "intellectual property theft"  if something was stolen and by whom). 

---------------------


You can add as one of the strongest factions of the anti-me movement (meaning ME, personally) in Whorewood the bigoted Europigape women who have the Nazi appearances that have been part of a lifetime of programming that they are supposed to be, and only them, at the pinnacle of entitlement with only their men in 1st position and them getting any other scraps from the table handed to them. With the sprinkling of a few "good" minority minions who "represent" other cultures if only to conceal the real racist agenda that they all are a part of and endlessly tout as their main motivation for all their public spewing of bs to the public and posturing bs poseur $$-making photo-ops for causes and etc ad nausium.

----------------------

The women who are associating the Heard verdict with "feminism" have most blatantly and violently with threats, anti-Semitic Nazi commentary--coming out of England at the top levels of the putrid strata that has ossified into this disgusting archaic system of racist entitlement a la Imperialism versus mass extermination as the real dichotomy that lies at the heart of their Darkness.


Yet, I am still writing trying to not gently "remind" you f-ers reading this that the whores who are still being "honored" in the media as some kind of symbol of women enraged at domestic violence and of rape culture who are part of this team endlessly raping and beating and poisoning me in ways that are utterly disgusting should be made accountable to ME for having presented the concepts they STOLE in the first place. Yet I am still tortured for holding these views because according to these whore pig ape women, I am "supposed" to have zero rights and any pardon from rape and violence against women should only go to them. The "Winning" of that pig whore scumbag greasebag Depp and his entourage which have sat around abusing and torturing me and are still---all the pig men of H-wood "A-list" scumbag status but pronounced as being supercool hipster and so wonderful--are still attacking me and giving these bigot Nazi whore women all undo respect only to demonstrate that this "Joy Division" of racism is to be upheld. 

For their part, they continue to get a firmer and tighter hold on the ultimate goal of absolute monopoly in the industry but always they are held up by the strings that pull them into their various postures. Who the pieces of shit who manipulate them are, perhaps dumb whorren mirrage out of London, living in the proximity of the Queen (W1 in London I believe it is) and her entourage are at the top but I doubt it, as they undoubtedly follow orders like the rest. Of course while siccing the boyfriend thug to rape me as proxy for her advancement and promotion, she has been at the forefront of the Me Too bs bowel movement and is still undoubtedly shoveling out the bs about what a peace-loving "feminist" and anti-racist piece of shit she is (people can't see it, I never doubted it even before knowing I knew, never thought of her as being cool or talented, never beautiful but great plastic surgery job well done on the part of the plastic surgeon). This is the kind of shit personality that is really at the heart of the male rape and racist entitlement system which has chosen which stupid and dumb whores are supposed to represent the "me too" movement so it's basically effete and has no real content in which to back up the claims of injustice because after stealing ideas they really haven't learned anything except that technology can provide quick and easy answers but no real understanding of the content or context.

------------



-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment