Sunday, June 12, 2022

EFFED UP (movies) dot-commie. The heart is deceitful above all mainstream movies and all else sand-wished in the membrane of life's pain. Get it? Sandwiched=sand-wished! A new word structure I just made up because of the terrorist hacking which created the typo! EFFED UP MOVIES wins over free streaming H-wood fodder! Reality is real, movies from H-wood are the real f-ed up s** sand-which sand-witch.

"The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things (2004) Trailer--starring Asia Argento". MovieFans.Tumblr.Com. March 4, 2016.



 


EFFED UP MOVIES is a free streaming movie site with child abuse, pornography, exotic fetishistic murders, orgies, sex fetish murders, slash and chop sadism, and other real-life sand witches that you can sink into and revolt and revel in as you chomp on your snacks and sit on your cracks to the movie that keeps you glued to the screen.


---------


The endless array of other movies of similar murder plot that are thin and not thick with surprise or any element other than morbid fascination with our gun-toting mass-shooting culture hegemony First Class United States culture--the movies are very often, in Effed Up Movie world, from foreign countries. The truly grotesque come out of Asia which have fantasy slash and chop blood and gore as the main feature. They kill animals on screen, and absolute sadism if featured. I can swear after 10 years of torture from the group of actors who put out heroic fantasy movies that these Effed Up Movies are the real movies and the H-wood movies are to conceal the real. 

Looking at a movie that Russell Crowe starred in, back in 1992 as he played a skinhead in Melbourne---it was absolutely reminiscent of the English "high class" ass group which recently did a group Nazi onslaught upon me and have brought countless American white trash trailer park types into the fray to play their hand at the olde World version of pre-Nazi post-skinhead targeting (of me). They are practiced and this is nothing that is new for any of them. That movie, classified as "based on a true story" is based on the true story of how the actors who are supposed to be elite act just like the punk skinheads who go out bashing people in subway dark and dank hallways and perform other acts of bestial downpressing through violence of all sorts. This movie depicts reality, and is truly a movie that is not dull, but I could not go on because I have been "watching" a "movie" like this for over 10 years every night while sleeping in teleportation played by actors who are famous for playing fantasy hero roles about how they care about everything "liberal" and pro-black and brown. How violently abusive the blacks and browns are from this celebrity/political group towards me, all with some white bigot urging them on behind them as they then offer them promotions for their behavior and their compliance to assisting in the white supremacist paradigm.

--------------

It's very vomitous (sic) to try to watch any movie any of these actors play in where they are supposed to represent "Democracy" and I know that their version of "Democracy" is mob violence similar to the riot on the Capital, but concealed with the technology so easily being handed out by those who sit on their cracks inside the Capital Bldg on Capital Hill and award out these covert contracts like candy to psychopathic crack addict children who are in need of ever-increasing violence and dope and hate in order to pose confidently for their roles that they are loathe to actually imbibe on any basis or level in any way, any day of the week or year.

--------------

There is always a shift from tedium to feeling this creative urge of thinking when I watch a really moving movie that has a basis in something that is not a dulling of the mind--I truly do not mean these Effed Up Movies but just a glimpse and then comparing the violence that is portrayed almost realistically but "over-the-top" is more similar to real life than I could ever have imagined before TEN YEARS of state-sponsored tortured and terrorism with parts of my body being cut off and being tortured with politicians coming in to participate and laugh and giggle and threaten to kill me for resisting being put into a slave and torture and murder situation that they are helping to create on a much broader scale in society.

I know that the expletives in H-wood want to make a movie based on this theme. I wrote a post about being immersed in a silly game I downloaded from the Windows store (for free of course but the algorithms make playing without paying impossible if you get to a certain level). I really want to be writing and making things but the endless theft of my ideas by people I never want to see get promoted any longer has made me stop doing anything that I truly want to do--can't take notes, can't write creative ideas--only come out with these sort of stream-of-consciousness type posts and these are mostly ranting due to the horror-movie plot that I would like to actually make money off making an incredible movie about how sick and sad reality is truly is--really and truly is--in "their" world of the fake humanity where suppression of their violence and Nazi/Mafia real-life reality has made them absolutely psychotic in terms of needing to vent their suppressed hate and violence upon me--when they ever will get another victim I can't wait for--why aren't there at least more people who are microchipped and being teleported instead of just me? Am I the only one? More rhetorical questions I can't answer and no one ever tells me more than endless lies.

Their movies reflect the endless lies they are constantly spewing out of their pursed in hate lips as they glare and stare and giggle as they unleash their psycho suppressions. 


A movie about them and this situation would easily--if I made it--make perhaps the list on Effed Up Movies. I would not want to watch any version a single one of them would make on this topic as it would not just dilute the reality and the point, but turn it around into some kind of psychopathic lie with a horrid musical sountrack no doubt which would be like the abomination of how they have taken over my alternative radio station and turned it into the kind of K-rap that they crap out constantly--and they never stop, year after year because they have been embraced into the warm folds of the cold and calculating Nazi/mafia movie conglomerate system and will always be cranking out meaningless sorry crap until they finally croak, perhaps they will never be stopped from cranking out their fake and horrid crap until they are all into their 90's--like the Senators who help to fund these torture protocols, who are all in encrusted stages of fermentation and laugh happily as they sign the covert bills to further fund the terror operation which should be made into a move that would be included in EFFED UP MOVIES (dot com).

----------

I am watching a movie now called The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things--it's about a cult classic "mom" like "courtney love" so the movie details the stylized writer of the site wrote--the woman acting is of Italian origin but seems like a crack version of a dope fiend from some part of trailer park Florida somewhere not far from a stripper strip mall area. It reminds me of Florida, Miami--places like that although I never have personally witnessed a scene like this, with a child being abused like this in front of me the woman behaves like something that was a coke addict turned-to-crack out of South Beach, back in the 90's before it became a Fortune 500 area of orgies and huge franchise corporate discos.

-------------

I think Lydia Lunch plays some role in this movie and so I will continue to watch this. The abuse towards the little boy is also like the group of rock solid slimebag celebrities are pouring out upon me--like I am a child being reprogrammed to be abused and my spirit and personality broken. They all act like crack whores and this movie, only included in the Effed Up Movie site, is truly not a fiction but a reality that the teleportation and this gang stalking also unleashes in the pretentiously "high class" low-ass group that has assaulted me endlessly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...