Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Another "wtf" media experience: The J-6 Hearings Day #4. Gang stalking acknowledged but never labeled as such. People are being attacked in public in gang stalking terrorist activity I experience every day and night in my own little torture chamber but it's much worse than any of the targets explaining their travails for the committee have ever begun to experience. All is kept silent within the framework of the attempted Insurrection and never goes beyond a survey of how dangerously sick the United States has become. No commentary on how technology is allowing such activities to go on and on--at least by the media in these endlessly repetitive talks by the talking heads chosen because they are "good" and obey and follow orders and don't report anything outside of the purview of what they are told is acceptable. If I were not blocked by hacking terrorism and every other kind of conceivable block to every single thing I attempt to do on this planet-_I would be publishing information on this subject but I am threatened with murder and death by now from leading politicians and celebrities who want to get this contract, force a baby and traffick me off to being a rape and abuse victim they are something like pimps capitalizing on.//Gang stalking of politicians who would not go with the "plan" to create false electors. Gang stalked ballot counter whose claims her life has been shattered. No commentary on any news outlet about these stalking and organized terror groups-all is relegated to "right wing" nuts and not to organized crime and yet organized by whom and for what? Thusly I am not just censored but threatened with death by leading politicians for writing about how viciously ugly, sinister and corrupt they are when they teleport and participate in this hate terrorism aimed at me, and funded by you know what....? Ignored in it's organized terrorist aspect and only limited to being the chaotic actions of a "mob". Then ignored by the media. The reason why of course is that this system is too precious for the top "leaders" to have exposed in any form, and society approves of this system and thus it remains just another "story" as a collateral consequence of the attempted Insurrection and nothing more, as far as the government and media are (not) concerned.

  Completely threatened for writing my posts. Teleported and sleeping while being threatened with death, by "top dog" politicians and celebrities of course. Otherwise all the famous peeps teleporting and/or attacking me claim they know nothing and I am not here but won't stop attacking me, for some reason I guess it's all about the $$. Well, all my aspirations gone for writing, creating or having anything left. I have thoughts about the J-6 fiasco, and I can't write anything. Constantly under threat and torture conditions after I write anything. I was being murdered--literally slowly killed via poisoning--before I ever began to write anything on Facebook/Meta or this blog. But I will comment on one thing: Gang stalking is very evident in the J-6 Day #4 testimony, but never acknowledged as such. The terrorism I have barely survived and endured from that # 4+5 is what white, black, male and female also endured by the terrorist goons who want to coerce through gang stalking terrorism their agenda. I would write more, but the threat the sword of Damocles hangs over me constantly, I am sick of no one ever responding except to participate in this hate crime, and I'm sick of the media ignoring the situation that is blatant in the hearings: people are being assaulted, terrorized in their homes--by gangs of thugs who are organized. Why can't the media begin to focus upon this? Now I write no more--sick of expletives stealing my ideas as well. I still can't use the internet to try to earn any money online, stuck in a nasty situation. Waiting for Godot to rescue me by now. Society has been overrun by greedy, needy, sick and psychopaths. What more is there to say? (A lot actually! but I can't! sick of being tortured and then seeing my ideas stolen by people who think what's happening to me is great! Their every action in the public eye is of love, compassion, caring about society, the underdog--and laughably--Democracy and Freedom. Mob violence is the Democracy they all endorse. Horrid to watch this veiled distortion displayed in the televised hearings where all the platitudes (for re-election) are spurted out by the grave and serious committee. I would write more but it's very threatening to have yet more and more politicians approach me with sleaze, hate and violence because I only write the truth and the reality which has been revealed in the testimony on Day #4, but alas, members of that very committee participate in mob violence such as the victims and targets experienced when they would not endorse $45--or they just worked to count ballots and were targeted (for the crime of counting ballots while Black). Easy targets, "minority" women are---so ignored, unless they testify for the sake of helping colluders retain power by supporting the "underdog" who, if it was in teleportation, may turn upon with vicious hate just to get another promotion! Oh, I can't write more, not "supposed" to--only hope one day what I write will be used to stop this group and all the torture and violence and injustice I have had to suffer will somehow be rectified by this situation and my plight not being ignored or used as a stepping stone for expletives who are rich, famous and then I can't say more about what they are--just tired of their bs and their hate attacks and then they steal my ideas--constantly--non-stop for years. I have tried to stop writing and they increase the torture to get me to continue to write, just so they can demonstrate how "miserable' they are making me. My hair isn't growing back-they damaged my scalp so badly--I am fighting now just to try to heal everything all ove rmy body that is still being attacked while I am unconscious and "sleeping"/teleported. sick of these sick people and their sick technology. Gang stalking has been exposed in the hearings but no media outlet will begin to touch on this subject, even the term "mobbing" or "gaslighting" or anything relating to "gang stalking" is being 100% IGNORED BY ALL the media outlets and no one will touch this subject whatsoever. How much more dumb and stupid must I endure from these peeps who are attacking me for writing about reality and their actions while everyone else keeps partying it up like it's 1999 and they just can't give a damn--even when it's right in your blank faces in these committee hearings still no one will ever expose this system--so reliant upon it, the terrorists are so supported so beloved by the administrations one after the next, the top expletives who pay for all the stratification of ignorance and hate but qualified to compute and repeat and obey and follow orders. I am not supposed to write, but not writing almost cost me my life before I began writing. Yes, this is a very mixed-up post--very elongated--I'm not trying to write in a linear fashion but more of a round-cyclical front-and-back not writing but still writing type of loop about this most disgusting poop that you are all duped about (it's going to bring a lot of people down). The perpetrators and criminals are all laughing it up at their swank schmooze parties as they are applauded for their hate crimes. Nothing is revealed, the victims who are acknowledged are still not being labeled as being victims of gang stalking organized terrorism. Why? Because if anyone ever followed the trail of evidence it would point to: guess who and what? So scared, they must keep the secret. They are threatening me and attacking me for writing about their crimes. I am not writing this. No, not me,. I am just typing and fighting hacking and just writing like it's 1999. Tired of expending my energy to do-nothing absolutely disgusting people who are hacking in and stealing/reading and etc my every post and attacking me for what i write and then stealing the concept. It's unbelievable how sick this all is. Even when this s*** is right in your faces for the J-6 hearings, you still support and defend this system. Now people are making commercials about killing "RINO's" and you are still silent, obeying and doing nothing. Even when people of moral conviction are being targeted for following the Constitution and not allowing crime to settle into the fabric of society at the highest political level, you still continue to treat life like it's your criminal playground always there for your exploitation and blind obedience to following that golden carrot dangling in front of you. I write to the hackers and thieves and other expletives who are reading this today--in the future, I hope at least that I can get a glimpse of society that is not a disaster on every level except for posturing bs and moral apathy leading to societal catastrophe. But I can't write about it, I am threatened in every way and no one ever intervenes. Even when people are making highly publicized statements about targeting put out by "The President of the United States" (as the black woman testified at the end of the Day #4 hearings) you still can't make any news segment on gang stalking, organized terrorism within the US directed by US citizens towards other citizens for various rationalizations---. All is kept silent. The trial leading to the trial is too damning and the top level politicians are threatening me now for writing any single thing exposing the slightest about their real participation in creating a terror fascist society. The threats now are as they have been for years: violent and life-threatening, near or at rape and sexual assault level--me fighting and actually viewing "them" as being unworthy and that I am actually a great person and all my former insecurities are much alleviated by the realization of how sick these people are who are committing these violations against all the law and society--but en masse it's millions of these creepazoids so what the future portends with such put perennially into power is precarious. I will probably write again in the future. I am trying to stave off writing about how awful and sick these personalities are. No one has defended me, and now it is clear that the United States is falling into a serious fascist problem and the news remains calm about that aspect, silent and they are threatening me about writing about their crimes. The road leads to them, the path that they created leading to the road paved with fake good intentions leading to the hell they are creating. All these "Democracy and Freedom" bs artists and politicians. And all their followers and all "the American People" who are like rabid psychopaths who can't wait to go out and kill, kill, kill whatever they don't like. I was threatened with death for exposing the truth about a politician by another politician--and it's just sickening to have to endlessly be exposed to how rotten and putrid the underlying principle of their power structure truly is. I've been writing about it for years, and the silence remains blasting in my ears: no news nothing new, the J-6 committee hearings and the commentary is only focusing on the same plot formula and not delving into how organized the terrorism is. I am censored and threatened and attacked and without end--and by the media and by the politicians who are supposed to protect and defend the Constitution. They treat me like I am a criminal for defending my human rights as expressed in all laws and the Constitution and that the problem is me for not allowing them to humiliate, torture, rape, mutilate, poison and steal and rob whatever they want from me with zero compensation adn all I have destroyed or stolen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...