Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Another "wtf" media experience: The J-6 Hearings Day #4. Gang stalking acknowledged but never labeled as such. People are being attacked in public in gang stalking terrorist activity I experience every day and night in my own little torture chamber but it's much worse than any of the targets explaining their travails for the committee have ever begun to experience. All is kept silent within the framework of the attempted Insurrection and never goes beyond a survey of how dangerously sick the United States has become. No commentary on how technology is allowing such activities to go on and on--at least by the media in these endlessly repetitive talks by the talking heads chosen because they are "good" and obey and follow orders and don't report anything outside of the purview of what they are told is acceptable. If I were not blocked by hacking terrorism and every other kind of conceivable block to every single thing I attempt to do on this planet-_I would be publishing information on this subject but I am threatened with murder and death by now from leading politicians and celebrities who want to get this contract, force a baby and traffick me off to being a rape and abuse victim they are something like pimps capitalizing on.//Gang stalking of politicians who would not go with the "plan" to create false electors. Gang stalked ballot counter whose claims her life has been shattered. No commentary on any news outlet about these stalking and organized terror groups-all is relegated to "right wing" nuts and not to organized crime and yet organized by whom and for what? Thusly I am not just censored but threatened with death by leading politicians for writing about how viciously ugly, sinister and corrupt they are when they teleport and participate in this hate terrorism aimed at me, and funded by you know what....? Ignored in it's organized terrorist aspect and only limited to being the chaotic actions of a "mob". Then ignored by the media. The reason why of course is that this system is too precious for the top "leaders" to have exposed in any form, and society approves of this system and thus it remains just another "story" as a collateral consequence of the attempted Insurrection and nothing more, as far as the government and media are (not) concerned.

  Completely threatened for writing my posts. Teleported and sleeping while being threatened with death, by "top dog" politicians and celebrities of course. Otherwise all the famous peeps teleporting and/or attacking me claim they know nothing and I am not here but won't stop attacking me, for some reason I guess it's all about the $$. Well, all my aspirations gone for writing, creating or having anything left. I have thoughts about the J-6 fiasco, and I can't write anything. Constantly under threat and torture conditions after I write anything. I was being murdered--literally slowly killed via poisoning--before I ever began to write anything on Facebook/Meta or this blog. But I will comment on one thing: Gang stalking is very evident in the J-6 Day #4 testimony, but never acknowledged as such. The terrorism I have barely survived and endured from that # 4+5 is what white, black, male and female also endured by the terrorist goons who want to coerce through gang stalking terrorism their agenda. I would write more, but the threat the sword of Damocles hangs over me constantly, I am sick of no one ever responding except to participate in this hate crime, and I'm sick of the media ignoring the situation that is blatant in the hearings: people are being assaulted, terrorized in their homes--by gangs of thugs who are organized. Why can't the media begin to focus upon this? Now I write no more--sick of expletives stealing my ideas as well. I still can't use the internet to try to earn any money online, stuck in a nasty situation. Waiting for Godot to rescue me by now. Society has been overrun by greedy, needy, sick and psychopaths. What more is there to say? (A lot actually! but I can't! sick of being tortured and then seeing my ideas stolen by people who think what's happening to me is great! Their every action in the public eye is of love, compassion, caring about society, the underdog--and laughably--Democracy and Freedom. Mob violence is the Democracy they all endorse. Horrid to watch this veiled distortion displayed in the televised hearings where all the platitudes (for re-election) are spurted out by the grave and serious committee. I would write more but it's very threatening to have yet more and more politicians approach me with sleaze, hate and violence because I only write the truth and the reality which has been revealed in the testimony on Day #4, but alas, members of that very committee participate in mob violence such as the victims and targets experienced when they would not endorse $45--or they just worked to count ballots and were targeted (for the crime of counting ballots while Black). Easy targets, "minority" women are---so ignored, unless they testify for the sake of helping colluders retain power by supporting the "underdog" who, if it was in teleportation, may turn upon with vicious hate just to get another promotion! Oh, I can't write more, not "supposed" to--only hope one day what I write will be used to stop this group and all the torture and violence and injustice I have had to suffer will somehow be rectified by this situation and my plight not being ignored or used as a stepping stone for expletives who are rich, famous and then I can't say more about what they are--just tired of their bs and their hate attacks and then they steal my ideas--constantly--non-stop for years. I have tried to stop writing and they increase the torture to get me to continue to write, just so they can demonstrate how "miserable' they are making me. My hair isn't growing back-they damaged my scalp so badly--I am fighting now just to try to heal everything all ove rmy body that is still being attacked while I am unconscious and "sleeping"/teleported. sick of these sick people and their sick technology. Gang stalking has been exposed in the hearings but no media outlet will begin to touch on this subject, even the term "mobbing" or "gaslighting" or anything relating to "gang stalking" is being 100% IGNORED BY ALL the media outlets and no one will touch this subject whatsoever. How much more dumb and stupid must I endure from these peeps who are attacking me for writing about reality and their actions while everyone else keeps partying it up like it's 1999 and they just can't give a damn--even when it's right in your blank faces in these committee hearings still no one will ever expose this system--so reliant upon it, the terrorists are so supported so beloved by the administrations one after the next, the top expletives who pay for all the stratification of ignorance and hate but qualified to compute and repeat and obey and follow orders. I am not supposed to write, but not writing almost cost me my life before I began writing. Yes, this is a very mixed-up post--very elongated--I'm not trying to write in a linear fashion but more of a round-cyclical front-and-back not writing but still writing type of loop about this most disgusting poop that you are all duped about (it's going to bring a lot of people down). The perpetrators and criminals are all laughing it up at their swank schmooze parties as they are applauded for their hate crimes. Nothing is revealed, the victims who are acknowledged are still not being labeled as being victims of gang stalking organized terrorism. Why? Because if anyone ever followed the trail of evidence it would point to: guess who and what? So scared, they must keep the secret. They are threatening me and attacking me for writing about their crimes. I am not writing this. No, not me,. I am just typing and fighting hacking and just writing like it's 1999. Tired of expending my energy to do-nothing absolutely disgusting people who are hacking in and stealing/reading and etc my every post and attacking me for what i write and then stealing the concept. It's unbelievable how sick this all is. Even when this s*** is right in your faces for the J-6 hearings, you still support and defend this system. Now people are making commercials about killing "RINO's" and you are still silent, obeying and doing nothing. Even when people of moral conviction are being targeted for following the Constitution and not allowing crime to settle into the fabric of society at the highest political level, you still continue to treat life like it's your criminal playground always there for your exploitation and blind obedience to following that golden carrot dangling in front of you. I write to the hackers and thieves and other expletives who are reading this today--in the future, I hope at least that I can get a glimpse of society that is not a disaster on every level except for posturing bs and moral apathy leading to societal catastrophe. But I can't write about it, I am threatened in every way and no one ever intervenes. Even when people are making highly publicized statements about targeting put out by "The President of the United States" (as the black woman testified at the end of the Day #4 hearings) you still can't make any news segment on gang stalking, organized terrorism within the US directed by US citizens towards other citizens for various rationalizations---. All is kept silent. The trial leading to the trial is too damning and the top level politicians are threatening me now for writing any single thing exposing the slightest about their real participation in creating a terror fascist society. The threats now are as they have been for years: violent and life-threatening, near or at rape and sexual assault level--me fighting and actually viewing "them" as being unworthy and that I am actually a great person and all my former insecurities are much alleviated by the realization of how sick these people are who are committing these violations against all the law and society--but en masse it's millions of these creepazoids so what the future portends with such put perennially into power is precarious. I will probably write again in the future. I am trying to stave off writing about how awful and sick these personalities are. No one has defended me, and now it is clear that the United States is falling into a serious fascist problem and the news remains calm about that aspect, silent and they are threatening me about writing about their crimes. The road leads to them, the path that they created leading to the road paved with fake good intentions leading to the hell they are creating. All these "Democracy and Freedom" bs artists and politicians. And all their followers and all "the American People" who are like rabid psychopaths who can't wait to go out and kill, kill, kill whatever they don't like. I was threatened with death for exposing the truth about a politician by another politician--and it's just sickening to have to endlessly be exposed to how rotten and putrid the underlying principle of their power structure truly is. I've been writing about it for years, and the silence remains blasting in my ears: no news nothing new, the J-6 committee hearings and the commentary is only focusing on the same plot formula and not delving into how organized the terrorism is. I am censored and threatened and attacked and without end--and by the media and by the politicians who are supposed to protect and defend the Constitution. They treat me like I am a criminal for defending my human rights as expressed in all laws and the Constitution and that the problem is me for not allowing them to humiliate, torture, rape, mutilate, poison and steal and rob whatever they want from me with zero compensation adn all I have destroyed or stolen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment