Sunday, June 19, 2022

JUNETEENTH: While our "fearless" (in front of clicking cameras) leaders are putting on the coached "brave" speeches about how equal and anti-racist they are on this new holiday, they are covertly implementing a form of slavery and racism that is so promising to reinstate the worst of any slave society has ever achieved in history: Yeah for the Team for making racism a holiday---because while they are supporting one group in their fight against racism, they are merely shifting the onus to another group. Microchip implants, anti-Semitism and etc all that I encounter every moment of every day--thanks to the people who just made Juneteenth a legal holiday! Yeah Team!

 "Juneteenth". The Lincoln Project. June 19, 2022.



And the truly irony is that so many BLACK people participate in these hate attacks. Often while they are making music about being victimz of racism by the very people they look to in admiration who are handing them tools and promotions to inflict the racism they claim they are victims of onto another group/person/etc. I do not just imply the usual perpetrators I have been writing of at "the top" of the celebrity pile, no, I mean at bus stops, and everywhere else that is "poor" in America the list of discriminated-against blacks is astounding in the percentage who attack me for leverage, for a free deal, to be welcomed into the ranks of the bigot racist white supremacists they flock to this contract. Alas, the problem at the "top" levels is even worse, or at least as bad as the most desperate. But the celebrities I deal with have come from lower economic status and so thusly behave like those at bus stops and in ghettos--still in the same mentality even though they "got out" they are still psychologically in the same place but striving to become the bigot instead of victim. It is the intended consequence that the puppet-handlers have intended with their every nuanced protocol algorithm that the robotic life-feeding-off parasites latch onto as their open-door policy of acceptance into the perpetrator class. Everyone wants to be included--almost. Gratitude to the less than 2% of humanity remaining who is not of this mindset nor involved in these travesties of injustice that are so meted out like dope to drug addicts high on violence and negativity which they feed off and pour out and dump out upon just by the click of a button. Now they can all cheer and YEAH for the Juneteenth holiday what a GREAT NATION AMERICA IS LOOK AT HOW EQUAL AND FAIR IT ALL IS!
The only people who did NOT attack me who are black in America are those who are very pious Christians--from the black community. I give them a heartfelt thanks and blessings that I am capable of garnering at this point of endless travail and hate and hardship to their souls and lives who actually do have the SOUL and LIFE to not attack and torture someone else in the way they claim they are victims of. Reverse victimization is a true plight, problem and a serious reality that is being completely ignored for the most part. The deceptions continue.
It is hard to watch the "leaders' who have participated violently with great murderous abuse upon me who are yelling with coached speeches about how "this day" will be commemorated because they are so very hipster and "woke" like a broke society.

-------------------

Oh, what a deception they are playing. Oh how many want to shift racism onto a different culture, and how blacks are exalting in this new shift. I am referring to years of attacks from so many various groups, but nothing more hypocritical than this black-on-white anti-Semitism I encounter every single time I am involved in any "mixed" group with blacks in it. Sorry, the nomenclature: African-Americans? I don't like that term. I consider all to be American.

I also have to restate as I have done many times in the past: I do not consider myself as being "Jewish" this is a label that this group has foisted upon me because I believe I do not conform to the "good" stereotype that they demand of that race--which is to be subjugated, or accepting of lower status. The list of attacks is endless. Last night I was once more subjected to teleporation by one of the famous politicians I had written of yesterday--SHE was furious and made reference to how much better my brother is/was compared with me. My bro sits smiling in a drugged/drooling daze while his "Italian-American" wife makes anti-Semitic racist jokes--like my other step-mothers who make similar slurs and commentary while the men sit around silently smiling and obeying.

Once more, I remember some of the very honorable black people I have known in my life--again, most of them were staunch religious and pious folk of the Christian faith--beautiful people, beautiful souls. I also include the whites I have known who mostly have been religious and faithful to the belief system that life is a spiritual matter and that Love for your fellow human being transcends Hate in so many realms of existence. Without such people our society would sink into even lower standards of barbarity thinly veiled by these lies and bombastic public speeches such as I see on the media today by the very politicians silently and secretly creating an awful horrendous death culture of "master/slave" implanted microchips, gang stalking, murder by electronic weapon, etc etc and all of the Congress members who teleport me are fascist and vicious and that is on both sides of the Party system which is not a bipartisan affair so it seems. It's just bad and worse, as far as I can tell from my position as State-sponsored would-be victim slave sex trafficked by teleportation and drugging/microchip implant tortured fighter. Attacked on all sides for fighting for human rights--today seeing the bs with all the fanfare put out by so many attackers who are murderous bigots with both black and white skin and all shades in between.

It is an awful deception upon humanity, this American Dream nightmare that I encounter and know but everyone else knows too. The shift of victimization towards other groups is ongoing, the blacks are jubilant that the S*** of racist attack against a group is flying in some other direction--or so they hope.
---------------


**When I refer to "Christians" who are kindly and lack the vicissitudes of snarling hate that confront me continuously from the wanna-be hip and elitist and in gated-community and wanna get out and out of the closet and etc ad nausium--,and I mean not just in America but worldwide--I do not neglect the other religious organizations or belief-systems outside of Christianity, but because that one type of religion has been the most pronounced in general congeniality when it comes to dispensing of the milk of human kindness in the form of simple kindness, which is so precious. Even when they are aware of the situation forced upon me, they go out of their way to be kind towards me. I had experiences like this while living in various cities/towns along "The Bible Belt"--in the "South" and in other Northern cities with Christians going out of their way to make sure I knew that not all people were involved in this hate situation aimed against me--although they never warned me, they were truly kind and helpful and made sure to show me extra kindness although I had no idea why they singled me out at the time, when I accepted their various offers (hiking in beautiful nature, going places, etc). I find that the philosophy of loving one's fellow human being should take precedence every day, but especially as a global holiday. There needs to be a "gang stalking" awareness Day as a national threat listed on some list of threats to National Security. But oh well, the very people bombastically shouting their slogans about how cool they are for making Juneteenth a holiday are busy making damn sure they get invited to the right elitist "parties" like highest bidder on the auction block for enslavement with this new technology everyone who is "anyone" is almost swarming to have access to--if anything to just get more promotions and $$ out of this huge and for now, free deal! The same people making this holiday are implementing a most disgusting form of slavery and brutish enslavement with theft, rape, robbery, and murder on the menu because they are so thirsted for new victims to aim their racism and hate at, as they replace one group for another.

As for the milk of human kindness occasionally spurted out by a few very rare Christians, (but how wonderful their kindness is in the midst of the miasma of hate that this same government and society is creating a maelstrom of absolute hate and slavery with entitlement and privilege as the hallmark of those who participate in the hate)--as for the Christians who have made my life something like what it should have been if people were more attuned to the beauty of caring about human beings and of concern for the condition of the planet: I have not experienced that from any other group or religion in such an immediate or accessible form. You have to be invited in order to be welcomed in some religious circles. But I mean only a VERY SMALL percent of the "Christians" whom I have encountered in my life. AS for my own "religion" so-called, I find I am excluded in a way that is singularly obnoxious on the part of the "Jews". It gets worse from those out of Israel even, not as a whole but those who have been a part of this hate crime against me. It's not black-and-white, cut and dried. There have been very kindly Jews. The most loving and kind were those out of Europe who were senior citizens when I was just a small girl--meeting them in places like New York around my larger family and their associates.

The trend now is of absolute hate coming from that group I am supposed to be associated with. I do not mean the rare few individuals who go outside of the intolerance that is being ordained and handed out as absolute conformist dogma regarding me as some outsider they must openly demonstrate hate towards.

I think the messages of love and tolerance are truly spectacular and should be the focus of a real holiday=love for all, give love and that should be made a holiday. Not Valentines Day, which is supposed to honor romantic love, but love for humanity day. Oh yes, all those religious holidays which avow they deal with the birth of god-like figures--who represent love in it's idealized form. No, I mean love for humanity on this planet. Do good onto others Day as a holiday. Christmas has been designated as a day of this kind of surrogate cleansing ritual once per year, but it's more associated with gross commercialism for the majority, I think.
=========
I had "forgotten" about some Jewish people in Miami Beach who went out of their way to hand me assistance at very important points in time--it was always without warning, at the precise moment I was alone trying to figure something out (mostly like moving from one hell landlord to the next, or getting out). This person, a Jewish male, whose motorbike shop I bought my Yamaha from, had a poster of a Rabbi on the wall. I had experienced great and severe hate from some of the Jews on South Beach--those who had the most proximity to the "Haute" culture. But it was this small group, mostly of males, who helped me out very kindly. However, they would not take up my requests to hang out--they looked downward silently I had no idea what it meant. They could have warned me that my life was in danger. AS with all the other "good Samaritan" types who have occasionally done good deeds to help me without thought of remuneration or reward or promotion (I think, I hope they did it out of kindness) these people never warned me that my life was in danger. They left me to go onward fighting but they believed they had done their "good deed" and left it all at that.

When everyone lets someone in a perilous situation like gang stalking go on without any warning or help, they are laying out the groundwork for a master-slave society in which they themselves may fall victim to. No one believes this could happen to them, as so many participate and all are eager and willing to create a slave society in the United States that is unseen, denied by ALL involved and involves promotion. Like the American Dream it's too good to be true for those currently dancing in the streets now that "slavery" is almost done and over with in America, or at least there is a day in which the history and sadness of slavery for blacks is honored while at the same time it's being enhanced with all it's cruelty, murder, rape, theft, block of opportunities elsewhere for other people to be attacked therein. The web is complete and the encirclement of attackers is a global and universally seamless operation by now to the victims. The world of "perpetrators' keep the silence and the secrets of this new slavery technologically enhanced and kept quiet about. How many blacks have attacked me my entire life I can't begin to count any longer. Today these same people are celebrating this "new" holiday and they would go at me again with snarling hate if given the chance--I have no doubt. I recall all the black celebrities and their endless movies, songs and dances about being victims of racism and how much HATE and vitriol they pumped at me like an injection of some toxic substance. In fact toxicity is all I have been surrounded by for years--in all forms. I'm still sick from it, and I'm still being injected daily.

The leaders, fearless cowards, can't=--they "can't" even begin to defend me because it's just too scary to actually fight against racism or slavery they all participate or keep quiet. It's like I am the problem as far as they are concerned because I am fighting for everything they are shouting about in front of cameras now which they claim they represent. Such a sick and sad situation. I can't celebrate this day or this new holiday. The former slaves are gladly helping the white supremacists to create another form of technocratic slavery. And it's a huge proportion of that demographic and my trials and tribulations of moving across the United States to find some kind of sanctuary and then around the planet has shown this to me so repeatedly.

Once more, I honor those who are genuinely human beings of caring and compassion. Mostly these are people who have FAITH and hold onto the LOVE that is a universal constant towards other human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...