Thursday, June 30, 2022

"We're the Christian Taliban".//What happened when I wrote a post years ago on the impending threat of America being turned into The Handmaiden's Tale. What hasn't happened to the "opposition" to this system ever since.

 "'We're the Christian Taliban' Right Winger Openly Admits What He Is". Waldorf Nation. June 30, 2022.





My last post today, with no commentary just a reflective musical post added to the testimony at the J-6 hearings yesterday--plus a little emoticon smiley face---engendered a reaction of a hate attack by the expletive minions performing the proxy terror operations forced upon me by your favorite leaders of America--as I type this, the hackers are blocking functions, there is a lag time of about more than one minute for the letters to appear--as I type this, nothing has shown up on the page since I wrote "the favorite leaders of America". There was a "filth" attack with debris, hair and nasty stuff placed in front of my patio door by the mechanical arms that swoop up or down from the rooms just above or below mine--or they lift up panels on the ceiling of the patio--and it's just endless filth and hate and ugliness from this group. I can't comment on any single thing unless I completely demonstrate adoration for abusers, users, haters, bigots racists haters murdering bigots and never write a single derogatory thing about people who have been slowly murdering me for years and their leadership--those who represent them. Still waiting for what I just wrote to appear on the page---once having appeared, a slew of typos appeared which I must correct.

This video reflects on the tv show The Handmaiden's Tale. I had written a post about how this book was one of the aims of this terror organization while I was in the midst of being raped by Depp and with Heard right there--it was in the height of their mutual rape and abuse and torture season--along with his nasty daughter and the French contagion contingent that has embraced these celebrity terrorists, as the media continues to glob onto the trials and gossip and I remain a mute topic, denied every single human right on this planet by all authority figures I request assistance or help from. A few months later, maybe 6 or 7, as per usual for years with ideas and books and subjects and verbatim theft of my writing, the show which is mentioned in this clip, The Handmaiden's Tale--became one of the foremost iconic Right Wing Christian wanna be goals that is now openly expressed by the armed and ready fascist contingent which really have these celebrities and so many of the politicians as their actual and real representatives in Congress, law enforcement, and business and with the technocrats as part of this team exalted into major power positions, now they have a world enclosed electronic fence of control over lives with the advent of these surreptitiously encroaching (upon independence and freedom) technologies. People like Alex Jones, fully aware of this impending serfdom and master-slave complex being fully fomented by your leaders, is ensuring that white privilege remains as the control factor and that the slavery goes fully onto people like me. That is why I have always written that when T-rump assaulted me sexually and has never stopped the torture, poioning and violence to my slow death for all these years, he was embraced by the Republican faction which has the most weapons, influence and $$ power lobbies who assault and threaten with murder if they don't get their way. The result has been that I unfortunately wrote of a possible impending doom and it became the reality that has spurred this movement on into the potential for in it's culmination. What this "Progressive" commentator above--Waldorf---is neglecting to write about is how white supremacist women embrace this "slave" system (The Handmaiden's Tale pseudo-Christian/religious NWO system) is because they see women like me being beaten slowly to death, poisoned slowly to death, denied health care by the incompetence of racist health care practitioners (of all races and creeds and skin colors) denying me information that they know about--, are aware of my poisoning--with almost no exception this has been the case when I have gone to any and all health care practitioners around the world basically fighting for my life--all of this is embraced by the people up to the top of this system--the celebrities, the wives, members of the J-6 Committee who are fully indoctrinated into this system but, like the Jones contingent, do not want to be a part of the "slave" quotient of the population and so they are fighting the overtake of their personal domain but still fully welcome in this slave society that some want to turn into a replica of a Mormon-style but Slave society based on "the good old days"--and they want to overtake the Government, maybe trying to adapt their overtake by continuing a replica of "Democracy" but ONLY FOR THEMSELVES BUT...never for me, or people like me they yearn to crush, break, enslave, force into sex trafficking via electronic torture, gang staling and absolute global discrimination. All people against this system have been or are being either brainwashed to say or do nothing, or are already dead via the plethora of murder tools this group has to disguise their covert assassination activities --or mass murder, if you will (that's coming up next in history if you continue to allow this group of sickness to devour the planet with all their hate, greed and this technology that is being sold off as a wonderful wave of entitlement and luxury for the "future"--if there is a future left.

-0-------------------------

I thought I wouldn't comment on this, as the threats are so endless and I am stuck sitting here with no resources to defend myself or get out of this endless enforced poverty that these most despicable terrorists have forced upon me---but I have commented--I am sick of you expletives torturing me for writing about your disgusting system and then stealing the concepts and ideas and profiting thereof, but still depriving me not just of every aspect of financial solvency but stealing, destroying and making filthy and stinking everything I can barely manage to pay for so I m7ust endlessly continue to pay to renew what should have lasted.

the hacking is very bad--sick of you f-ers out there, your crap system your stupidity and hate and the filthy system you are creating. Sick of hearing about the continuing expansion of this system while the people who actually are responsible for having brought this group into greater power are all being applauded for the pretense that they have been and always are fighting such fascist and racist entities while fully establishing them as leaders--with the help of their friends from overseas, of course.

Every time I watch the news I see this progression and the lack of clarity on the part of the seeming "opposition". Waldorf sure as hell knows about my situation and his videos, like the rest of the mostly white male Progressives, have plagued my internet social media page on YouTube for many years. Some of them teleport me and are more violent than the fascists, or almost as bad--really the same. They are as false representatives as you can get for any "opposition" to white racist bigotry and that includes their "brown and black" minions alongside them. When Waldorf says that "most women do not want slavery" he is ignoring the absolute racist quotient of these bigot white supremacist women, such as the Illinois candidate who screamed with T-rump smiling his hate smile behind her, that ending Roe v. Wade was a success for "white culture".--meaning minorities stuck at home pregnant, with racial discrimination covertly operating i.e. blacklisting and gang staling networks of blocks to employment or independent financial resources for women (like me) and being ignored by everyone as they cry out for help and get only more exploiters jumping to participate in the "witch hunt" as a precursor for The Handmaiden's Tale. You can include so many of the "liberal" and "Progressives" who fully participate in this--plus a huge heaping pile of Democrats in the Party who are established--the "feminists" and I won't mention her name again, now seemingly running for President once more (who could that be?). She is a public figure spewing out all the cliche feminist statements (for white women and their "good" minority minions who support only them) who was full-out gung ho (ho ho) about handing me over as a Handmaiden to her hubby to exploit in that awful fashion of forcing unwanted children out of me, only to be abused and discarded afterwards as I think the plan really is and their intentions towards me.

So I am still writing about it--to the blank silence--but it's being read, and responded to by filth and threats. Silence from the Progressives, silence from everyone everywhere except for the disgusting creeps doing the filthy ground-level attacks and then there are the "entitled" who are having great fun slowly abusing me to death using this technology that is being handed out by the extremely wealthy bigots representing global fascism and the 4th Reich--of course, one of the most prominent amongst them is from a country that has espoused Apartheid and this technology is going to enforce not just sex slavery for women, children (including boys) aimed at Minorities and people like me they/you all hate and want to see degraded, destroyed, beaten, raped endlessly abused to death--but a planet of master-slave entitlement only for them. They have all the angles of the debate and plan usurped for their back-and-forth do-nothingness that is a shallow representation of a bi-partisan agreement for a collective overtake of existing freedoms.

------------------------------
------------------------------

My post earlier today (on Facebook/META):

"We need these women (Liz Cheney & Ms. Hutchenson) to take care of these BOYS".

"Surprise Testimony from Former Mark Meadows Aide Cassidy Hutchenson at Hearing". ABC News. June 29, 2022.




"Ha Ha Ha (7")". Flipper--Topic. November 22, 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...