Monday, June 13, 2022

Watching Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen grilled for Biden Admin policies leading to high Inflation and my thoughts on the upcoming expected Republican bash at the Midterms: watching the Republicans admonish Yellen is like watching the precursor to old horror flick documentaries about the Rise of the 3rd Reich, all presaging the continued rise of the 4th Reich. This is a horror clip I can't watch on YouTube: why these policies are creating such disillusionment of the current regime (and I am disillusioned due to the continuation of fascist genocidal policies the current admin is not just continuing but participating in with ferocious intimidation and threats to me in teleportation hell they fund and help to further--which is genocidal fascist Nazism and Mafia overtake of institutions, or the continuation thereof).

 "Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen testifies before House Ways and Means Committee". Fox Business. June 8, 2022.

*I do not mean to boost Fox News by including this clip, but it was the first clip of the exchange btwn Yellen and the committee on the YouTube list, and I saw that it began without commentary. I have not finished watching the clip so I don't know if it will end with commentary by Fox News and I do not endorse whatever is discussed in this video by that news organization. Just being lazy and copying the first clip on the list, that's the only reason I included this particular clip. I am also not disparaging whatever Fox Business may say because it may be very astute and correct, but I have not watched through the video as I wrote of below for personal reasons (depressions watching this unfold, this calamity for the US and how I believe somehow that the policies are being directed into a grey area tending towards increasing fascism and all that pertains like following the blueprint that lead to the 3rd Reich).


 My experience of the current regime in the context of the State-sponsored terrorism that afflicts my life and has blocked all my economic and personal advancement as a viable stable participant in society has lead me to this conclusion:  the people in charge, put in leadership positions, will do almost anything to be handed free hand-outs if they conform to instructions handed out by this international fascist and Nazi organization which is obviously the covert power and force behind promotions and also for policy-making. These most greedy and myopic individuals, all acting on the force of preening in conspicuous consumption and self-glorification as I have witnessed them in the teleportation hell and violence they inflict upon me,  have no real affinity for concern about "The American People" who are struggling and not wealthy, affluent or interconnected to the fascist Nazi Mafia group to which they all belong. This personal vendetta the ultra wealthy have against the struggling, poor and certainly the disenfranchised is leading to the rise in populism on the extreme Right, similar in effect to how the 3rd Reich came into power in post-war Germany (and in other parts of Europe and in America, certainly as the partnerships that were formerly open and clear still exist and are increasing as the technology of brainwashing and incentive-based promotions and covert ASSASSINATIONS I.E. similar in scope to the COINTELPRO activities of eliminating "threats" to the prevailing covert order continue to be proliferated and continued, as the Biden Administration absolutely is doing with vicious endorsement for all these covert Nazi and Mafia policies and personalities. The rise of the 4th Reich will be inevitable unless the situation is altered greatly as soon and quickly as possible. 



With all these concepts of how the Germans got Hitler and the fascists into power (along with the other Axis Powers, Italy--for example now termed "Mafia" in the modern context in "elite" circles of society, but fascists probably outright by the people who know in Italy who are fighting this--as, for example, filmmaker Passolini had done and was murdered for exposing the sexual depravity that I have been forced to have to analyze--the "secrets" must be kept silent, and of course I refer to the film SALO--but that is another topic for perhaps another day).


----------------

I can't watch through this video because when the Republicans begin to lecture about the list of reasons why America is heading towards a Recession, and as Republicans will and are using the economic collapse (in it's not-quite catastrophic version, not as "bad" as the Crash in 1929 that lead to the rise in fascism in Europ-a-land) but...certainly catastrophic for many people who are discounted as being "important" by the elite--who are those who will rise to become tomorrow's next enlarged rioters to install a fascist regime lead by the "Democracy Patriots" who espouse killing all those they hate in order to restore (their white Supremacy).

-------------------

I can't get through the video and I stopped watching it as the first bald-headed Republican began to mouth the ailing suffering of those becoming more disenfranchised who Repubs believe will vote them into power in the Midterms and perhaps for the next 2024 Presidential Election. 


------------

When I have to suffer incalculably, really being tormented and abused and POISONED slowly to death by these celebrities who are vicious and more foul than anything anyone reading this can imagine who is not a part of this "elite" group which certainly brought T-rump into power in the first place--but understanding how many of the current Biden Administration policy-making politicians, most of them the most vociferously anti-Trump politicians of "The Left" who are virulently fascist, nasty, violent and threatening towards me--including those most prominent almost in the current tv-land trials and the tribunal to eliminate T-rump but certainly they don't want to eliminate the fascist White Supremacist system which keeps them and has put them all into these covertly anti-anything that doesn't conform to the fascist Nazi white supremacy system eliminating all rights to those like me who will be microchipped, sold off by family and society into literal slavery, a technocratic version of the old most draconic slavery of the good ole days that the bigot pig apes so fervently want to re-establish as a silenced and accepted societal breach of everything that the United States ever has devised though the workings of it's socio-political machinery.

I truly cannot abide Biden for this fact and what I consider to be ultimate incompetence on his part and of the leadership (i.e. I believe that rotten K. Harris participated in this crime against me so her rotten daughter can be included in the modeling fascist Nazi white supremacy elite system--as almost all the daughters of these celebrity and politician terrorists all have ulterior motives to include friends and family into nepotistic alliances and inclusion by automatic promotion by their collusion with this fascist and Nazi Mafia entity that is a true threat to all society, not just a "Democratic" society and I believe also to the planet as they continue life-threatening global disaster eco-system policies for their endless consumption conspicuous entitlement elitist personal lifestyles, which they sell off continuously through the media).

----------------------

I can't watch what they are doing, I want to understand the economic policies but as the list of growing desperation is checked off by the Republicans who are waiting to snatch power away, and they are more blatantly fascist and Nazi/Mafia than even the Biden expletives who are poseurs for "Democracy" and "The American People". They have excluded me as a participant in American and indeed in all society unless someone is there to make sure I can't produce anything that is counter to their systematic racism disguised as egalitarian equality of all races (as Biden touts and the Repugs also do the same with their black and brown-skinned followers, the system is really the same for all involved).

---------------

What would be necessary to counter this growing trend towards fascism that Biden and Co. are continuing to implement by their policies (including the continuation of the teleportation and microchip implant and torture/enslavement program they most violently compound by threats to me when they teleport me, as they get more promotions for their greedy and selfish aspirations--I think Pelosi is skimming money off all the relief legislation possible when she participates and is a most nasty vulture and liar and thief--meaning she's just a Nazi Mafia put into highest position and for decades lying and doing the same thing).

-----------

 10 minutes later: I walked away from the laptop and "remembered" words and ideas I could not access--I was struggling to find this word and my brain was being blocked in cognitive function by the brain-altering "mind control" tech, as it always is while I am writing, speaking in public, on the phone, etc


The word is CONVERGENCE: the pairing of inflation and impending fascism and the rise of the 4th Reich--desperate people being fed and lead by the "elite" who want a complete control and monopoly of power--as the celebrities all are attcking me in order to obtain this contract being dangled in front of them by hissing Nazi slogan, anti-Semitic to the extreme Europ-a-fascista, Mafia and Nazi. Unfortunately, it takes very little incentive for most Americans to follow their orders and yearn for a similar Holocaust scenario in the United States (against Jews or anyone not conforming or agreeing with their every mediocrity output and law and ordinance).

--------------


The other point that was bocked was that Kamala Harris did not join in this group, invited by Oprah, the other Democratic contestant for the raelity tv political cirsus that has been politics for a long time due to media adulation of celebrity-based posturing and elitist Europ-a-fascist fashion displays of wealth and attainment, sprinkled with platitudes about "The American People" and "Democracy".



K. Harris was invited to help create a Black Women's Caucus on the Dem ticket--that would be M. Obama, Oprah and now K. Harris--to the dismay of Biden's wife Jill who has demonstrated absolute chagrin that Harris is on a near equal fotting with her husband in politican power terms as VP.

-----------

The Black Women's Caucus under these women will continue the goose-stepping policies of the minions who follow the orders of the genocidal fascist Nazis. Wearing fascist Nazi fashion out of Europ-a-land is one of the hallmarks of the elitist standard to which Oprah and probably the Harris female quota of the familial power structure all deem as the highlight of their conspicuous consumption attainment as elite standard-bearers of American culture. It is the same that T-rump and his family also demonstrated on a daily basis along with their staff. I was tortured for not wantign to wear French fashion by T-rump's wives--all done covertly of course by this hate system w hich Oprah also enjoyed torturing me within, and Harris exploited to be put into the VP position in the first place, and Biden participated through his proxy minions for his own participation (and thus, by following orders he is helping set the stage for the next Reich to be installed). It goes on and on, the lsit of people put into "liberal" positions who follow the same system and orders but have no broader vision of the potentials for future catastrophe, and even when they do know, they are aboslutely in favor of a fascist Mafia and nazi regime taking over the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...