Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Terrorist financial blocks to my bank account and all access to SKYPE and all phone calls blocked/rerouted and all attempts to do any business thwarted into blocks. I cannot access my bank account on any device. I can't use SKYPE to phone bank branches to speak to a manager as the application is being blocked. I input the phone numbers and the program freezes and I can't phone to get this resolved. I phoned the Customer service line and got the usual being put on hold, being lied to, having to repeat basic information 6x and the agent still could not "remember" what I had repeated 6 times within 5 minutes---got nothing done, was told to wait while they input a request. The last time this happened a bank manager took the hold off within 5 minutes. Now I can't reach that bank manager or any bank manager all phone calls are blocked. They are trying to force me to purchase a phone to get into my bank account as "verification" process. Being lied to continuously. All calls diverted to terrorist agents who cough into the phone (the usual phone triggering terrorist action done on every call including lies and speeded up and nasty intonations and disinformation and etc).

 4 hours on the phone with terrorists posing as PNC Bank agents--or they work for the bank, they had information but were lying so continuously and repeating the same questions, not "understanding" what I had repeated at least 10 times earlier. I had to repeat that I have no phone at least 20 times and still they informed me that they would phone me back. 

I had to eek out information from a man speaking to me like I was about 8 years old, in a slow and deliberate "dumbed" down version of misinformation---he searched for the "chat" button because according to him the only way this terrorist attack on my bank account could be fixed if I were to contact their agency via "chat" to remove the block which claims I must provide a phone number in order for me to access my account. 


I was told for the first 2 hours that the one and only way for me to access my bank account, as they figuratively scratched their heads in wonder over the phone, was to provide an international phone number so they could make a one-time phone attempt to verify that this was my bank account. It was all balongny just bs but there is nothing I can do.

I phoned bank after bank to try to reach a literal real person and not a terrorist. I phoned banks in the headquarters region of the country and the first ring on my SKYPE line would ring, and then the call was disconnected. 


After the 3rd hour of endlessly asking if there must be some way to stop this block, realizing that I have no options that all calls are rerouted and that also the brand "new" router they put on my line is more invasive and blocks and hacks worse than ever before. This was put a few days ago after 10 days of no internet while I scrambled just to be able to access my bank account in any way whatsoever to get my funds for the month--the sub-sub-poverty that I am forced into and can't get out of, all options are blocked, I am blacklisted in every single financial transaction or earning capability possible by the expletives who have destroyed what was formerly the beautiful people and group of caring and concerned people who would have fought against all the carnage and destruction this stupid group of incompetence is bringing into the world--with global destruction as the end result and I can almost guarantee that is all they will inevitably achieve despite their claims and posturing.

--------------------

I tried to retrieve a phone number I had stored in one of my protonmail accounts, and that was also blocked. The computer was also remotely hacked by the expletive who kept me on the phone for over 2 hours while he lied continuously and imitated my tone of voice repeatedly like mocking me as he lied and kept me sitting there asking repeat questions, to which I received the most ridiculous lies. He said that the "chat" line only operates at random times and I have to search constantly to see if someone will be available and then the chat will "appear" on the page, if I can log-in that is (which I can't). I would counter the bs and I just sat there giggly under mind control attack on my brain so I was foggy and giggly and searching and gaping at the huge website like I had just smoked a huge bong and could not fathom that it was all a complete sham--but I knew, but had and have no options none whatsoever except to try to sift through the bullshit for hours just to get enough of a sliver of information to try to get around the complete block to my bank account that is being hacked into the system. I know that I am actually completely able to get into the account, and while I was on the phone I did get into the account because the creep who was on the other end was remotely hacking into my system.


The malware he and this group infected my laptop with was so bad that I had to do a complete system restore, requiring another 2 hours of waiting--which I just completed. As I type I must endlessly and constantly backspace and rewrite words as hacking continues. My brain can't function as usual in a concise manner as well.

When I cleared the cache, there was something like 10,000 files that had to be deleted-temporary files. They had injected my laptop continuously with these files to bog down the system. 

-----------

All phone calls to do business I make are subjected to being rerouted to people lying and using remote hacking into my system while they attack what I am saying, how I say it, my brain is under attack.

I have gotten NOTHING done except spend hours just fighting to get most basic information on how to try to begin to get around the blocks this group has forced upon me.

------------

Of course, "forgot" to add, lengthy periods of being put on hold, repeatedly put on hold while they had to ask about basic information. They--meaning the three people or four I had to deal with to get basic information that all agents should know instantaneously---all had to sit blank and telling them they just did not know, then putting me on hold to ask a manager about how to do basic operations that the bank does at least 5, 000 times per day per branch---or region--whatever....

Then going through the endless question-and-repeat sessions of information I gave out succinctly at the very beginning of every call--only to have to repeat it for the next hour as I was kept waiting, my brain being deflated into giggly and not-understanding the malevolence behind the giggly and silly people blathering on the other end. 


I just attempt to log in to my account, and I got in instantly. The hacking is atrocious. The "new" router is able to block all calls and make the laptop completely bogged down even after I did a restore operation yesterday, and then went back to the restore point I had created yesterday, this morning, only to find over 10,000 temporary files and useless files bogging my system down after being online and having a file-sharing terrorist hacking attack installed on my laptop, and not getting any answer except to have to go through hoops of bs in order to just go online and access my bank account.

And this type of harassment and block of actually reaching competent, friendly and helpful people has been going on and on for years. My phone calls when I had phones or even used a payphone were always re-routed to terror agents who would put me on hold for over 45 minutes for government agencies, only to be rudely treated almost yelled at and lied to continuously with hate. 

It's worse than dealing with the "no understan English" Thais--the same protocols are being used by by now I am so uninterested in Americans or Westerners and their hateful dispositions. As I wrote above, the truly beautiful people have been so greatly eliminated and all that is left are ungodly incompetent facetious destroyers who I believe to be absolutely incompetent to lead. Not just the stupid and sick skits they force upon me making out like it's supposed to be me who is stupid and not they--


My definition of what entails "competence" is not just merely the capabilities to function as a unit within a system and perform the functions necessary. But I won't go into more detail as my thoughts are so often stolen by those who are only exhibiting inferior personality traits, according to my personal definition. Of course, to those who are administering these weapons of elimination and murder, torture and rape, the people I consider to be incapable are considered by the exterminators to be exactly the perfect requirement for the kind of planet they are yearning for--but can't quite understand the future consequences of what they imagine the outcome will be. 

----------

All over and across America I have come up against these types who have made survival impossible for me in my own country. They are so foul and disgusting, and yet they are everywhere and do the same awful sick and stupid things in orderly fashion. At this point, because so many are put into these positions, and so few expose them or do anything about this horrific overtake of the country by inept and vile and sickeningly disgusting people---I have no longing to live in America any longer, nor in any part of Europe after having to see all these nasty tourists for so many years and what they really and truly are when their pretense of being "Democracy-loving" normal and caring citizens turns into fascist Nazi overlord mentality with Thai slaves servicing them in every way with true devotion and slavish love and desire. 


I dream and hope that somehow someone will force at least one of these ultra wealthy who have attacked me--or all of them--to provide me with financial compensation (lets also not forget just the United States government for state-sponsored torture, implants of microchips, rape, disfigurement, torture, destruction of my body and home and property and life, and etc for all these years of my life starting from before I was even born).

And they should pay me so I can live in peace ALONE and with my cat La Moux returned--I think she is dead or near dying--she was the last love of my life and probably the one and only thing I will ever love at this point except for other animals. I can't stand the thought of Americans and America any longer, or Europe or anything else but just having my own home, this sickness stopped and the criminals responsible for creating this forced to pay me in huge amounts and this contract stopped--with all the expectations of a baby with haters and abusers I really ask for someone to intervene once more---to end this completely and finally with me alive and living and healthy and well and my own home, in my name, all deeds including land my own--in a place I love, left to live in peace with money to live off of for at least half a century in luxury--I deserve it, the people who have made all this money off attacking me and stealing my ideas don't deserve an iota of the exaltation they receive or the money either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...