Friday, June 24, 2022

Noise/drilling/hammering/pounding terrorism for the 4th year in the tiny studio in the room directly beneath mine. The drilling is like a saw drilling through metal--screeching high pitched noises, going on for hours. Pounding with hammers in the room directly beneath mine. THis has been ongoing every single year in these same rooms for the 4 years I have lived here. The hammering goes on for 8-hour stretches. The drilling is less frequent but extremely loud. Every single year when the expletives on their endless months of vacations during "high season" are here, the drilling stops but there are other noise attacks and very many thefts, and other such nasty attacks. Many things I am looking for now have been stolen (such as lighters to burn out the grease and strings and hair that terrorists are packing into the rolling wheels of my new office chair--essentially breaking the wheels--packed so tightly I have to use an elongated lighter to try to burn some of the crap out--stolen--I had three lighters stored in a specific place; all stolen. Other things stolen as well (rings, especially--the terrorists steal anything they like that they can get their hands on in my room--and clothing, if it's nice, the spray with filth that is permanently staining or rip or use sandpaper and ruin the fabric or shrink the clothing to child-size. But the hammering and chiseling and pounding and drilling is constant and every year during rainy season---two years ago they went on for 2 months straight, 8 hours per day. My laptop had been broken and I could not write anything. I was being poisoned (to death) with hardening/stiffening/bloating poisons plus harsh mind control drugs, and this has also been the policy for decades against me). Also, drilling, construction and all the other attacks have been a constant in my life for decades as well. Wtf that I must live with this bs constructed by psychopaths put into power and their disgusting minions who will do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment