Sunday, June 12, 2022

A little existential mind-boggling rhetorical question about fighting the filth that I can't stop as opposed to playing a waste-of-time do-nothing game on the computer? Games, games and puzzles to waste time spent otherwise wasting time doing things necessary. Which is more important? Having enjoyment playing games, or fighting an impossible battle to clean or heal my body all the problems coming from the same insidious source, and the attacks never end. Is playing for hours at a game that will produce nothing but a sense of accomplishment to get little bright squares into patterns more important than fighting to heal and clean all the time?

 I am wasting my time on a game--something I downloaded from the Microsoft store. I have even spent money on that game, against all my preconditioning. I fell into the trap the programmer set making the game extend into a realm of impossibility unless I spent money to buy the little trinkets that are necessary to unravel the puzzles. The game is a "build" game where you build a theme park. I have spent so much time on the game because it is calming, doing something analytical because I lack anything to actually DO in life that immerses me in abstract mesmerizing processes of intricate thinking at a level of calculation. It is why sometimes something like doing math can be soothing if you are not stressing your mind on the calculations. Something that fits in place, that you know can be won and is contained in a colorful box of moving pieces--fascinating, immersion into a world of movement and award and frustration because the algorithm is intended to force you to have to pay to continue unless you fight impossibilities that the programmers injected into the game.

I have told myself NOT to get into doing this for hours, but it is stress relieving. I would be spending time doing real things but all I work on is inevitably stolen or I am teleported and asked endless questions so someone else can use the idea or what I am working on for their own output--after they steal the idea, they do something to destroy me, my work, my body my home or my mind/spirit/sexualit/soul.


So I play this game. it does nothing but really waste time I could be doing other things like the endless cleaning and healing regimes that are necessary to deal with these attacks that are non-stop upon me. I thought I would not get into the terrorist aspect within this post but that, too, is inevitable there is no way to get around the topic when I begin to delve into my daily routine, which is so haphazard and so irregular.

It is too hard to pound down on this keyboard and fight past the hacking at this point. It is very late, getting into morning I do not want to sleep I want to be awake and peruse the internet. These are things I have told myself are very bad habits, and yet I continue to go on doing these waste-of-time things instead of doing the healing activities, and then there is the endless cleaning of the stinking filth that I am faced with that I never created in this room, that I must fight to clean with all the pain in my body they also forced through their poisoning. They forced the amount of cleaning to become impossible to ever finish. Once I clean something, they spray or pour disgusting filth on it again so the problem is always there--the stinking filth is always there no matter if I clean it once or never clean it or clean it as often as possible. Immediately they use the mechanical arms to make everything filthy once I clean it, or they pour all the filth on what I have cleaned once I am well enough to go out and leave this room.

Is playing a game rather than doing endless healing and cleaning activities a waste of time if it negates all the negativity that these creepazoids are forcing upon me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...