Saturday, June 11, 2022

"I love you Mary Jane. Sugar come by, and get me high".//The dope on the stock market like a bummer come-down on a high--just more dope the Stock Market is going up and down. Give me that gold and silver-backed currency dope to get high on. America and the world is so high on bubbles and celebrity addiction culture, and it's such a low drag downer when I experience it so I need that upper dope experience and need it now! Money, dope and highs and lows is today's theme.

 "Cypress Hill & Sonic Youth--Mary Jane". SD 2581. February 27, 2009.





I'm reading the front page of Bloomberg, the newspaper that has a refreshing change from the standard usual daily news fare on the other syndicated press outlets--which are an orchestrated mess of tangled but uniformly interconnected bylines published like a simultaneous one-sided plot. The terrorist celebrities offensively attacking me are connected to the Fox News/Rolling Stone "empires" of mediocrity and mind f* media--and I can't describe how understanding finally how this media conglomerate group is behind this bs operation confronting me makes me absolutely try to fight to keep outlets like Bloomberg in lead position instead of the K-rap that these celebrities are endorsing and bringing in--(also I heard ideas I wrote of verbatim stolen by The Five from Fox--not lauding myself but this is the reality I have had to confront, of course writing this is supposed to make me "delusional" according to police standards, as police never do anything to protect me and threaten me when I report these crimes). But.....Bloomberg has been publishing news about Thailand recently--on the front page--and it's DOPE, concerning these things for tourist attraction perhaps?

I read on the front page that Thailand has legalized the growing of Marijuana. I was at a very famous/popular "Thai" store about two months ago where a huge sign was placed in front of the sliding glass doors to the opening about Marijuana being sold in the produce section.

Curious, I walked in, and saw nothing (I know the layout of the store and the produce section very well). There is still no MJ sold on the shelves, but am waiting and would like to see what it would be like to have some and make tea out of it for the morning onslaught of the daily grind of teleportation hate interrogation--like waking up, getting some leaves, chewing on them IMMEDIATELY to try to negate all the hate and injection of energy, sexual, intellectual parasitism that is inflicted upon me by unscrupulous expletives every single day without fail it's a hate match with me screaming to leave me alone every single day. They sit in rows as usual smirking and silent asking an endless spate of questions to which I cannot block out or remain silent and thus not engage. Pigpitalina the ugly pair of Nazi fascist putrid icons I have been telling then shouting at that I never liked them have told them no for OVER EIGHT YEARS but this contract out on me, they believe they are entitled to. One of them tried to have my teeth knocked out, they had part of my uterus cut out, they have had my body completely marred and mutilated from head to toe--broken toes, had my hair follicles permanently damaged so most of my scalp is balding--then endlessly telling me that the ugly whore skank is more beautiful as they continue to pummel my body while I am unconscious and force hate upon me every moment of every day living in a torture chamber and my cat, the one and only thing that I truly loved taken away, with her probably dead by now waiting for me to pick her up for over 8 years

the pigs continue--maybe having Marijuana to grab upon first rising will put some kind of block to the shithold of the mind control and the offensive and odious group which is constantly feeding off my life force, sucking out sexual energy and replacing it with destruction and hate and violence and negativity, destroying my property my body, my ideas they steal they profit off and then steal my money and destroy and destroy and destroy and insult and poison and make my body completely damaged and go off telling with vicious hate that I'm a "loser" and filthy ugly whoreshitalina is "more beautiful" constantly because she is connected to the Crown and the fascist Nazi English and Europigape Nazis who are handing out these prizes because stupid American pigs like this group have handed everything over to Europigapes to control as they all try their best to pose as Europigape aristocrats and thus hate for America, hate and hate and hate for people, hate and hate and destruction of the mentality of the United States where people have a chance to rise up from lower status--

It is disgusting the government continues to allow these immature and mentally consumptive parasites to endlessly continue with this crime against me. That says that they want a fascist Nazi system that T-rump was installing but they want to have the "Democracy" mob fascist gang stalking system fully interactive with the legal system in order to continue an ever-increasing divide between socioeconomic status, with legal rights only being conferred to those who can afford legal counsel at a much higher price--and the deepening divide where justice and law are really only applied to the wealthy and the poor and minorities are going to be microchipped, put under surveillance, raped and beaten if they get teleported with no legal defense whatsoever--etc all the things I have been writing of for years this group wants to more fully implement upon society. The US Government fully supports all of this, including two members of the J-6 Committee who shout their "Democracy" platitudes and are vying for higher positions in the world, higher promotions of course handed out by the very group which installed T-rump into power in the first place.

Don't forget Pelosi, the worst of the crooks there, and this committee is supposed to be linked to her officiation. It is a tragedy.

I really need to find some way to block them out--hopefully marijuana will soon be sold on the shelves of Big C so I can get high and tell the pig apes to go fly a f-ing whatever the f-away as I am too high to care about the sickness they are endlessly shoveling into my brain and can't block out.

All of these ideas I have, and the reality of what the situation truly is: blocked due to discrediting of my personality, silencing of testimony, lack of care or concern by almost all people surrounding me in every country in every position of power all want this system to be enacted, just not with them as potential victims they only want to be a part of the perpetrator class.

==================

The Dope appearing like the Pope testimony for the dope lack of scope J-6 Committee & the STOCK MARKET DOPE highs and lows crashing

The dope about the J-6 Committee testimony $ & The dope on the stock market like a bummer come-down on a high--just more dope the Stock Market is going up and down. Give me that gold and silver-backed currency dope to get high on. America and the world is so high on bubbles and celebrity addiction culture, and it's such a low drag downer when I experience it so I need that upper dope experience and need it now! Money, dope and highs and lows is today's theme.

I know so little about the Stock Market. I.e: if there was a "crash" just yesterday--400 points decline on what was it? The Dow?) why has the value of the dollar gone up about half a baht from 34.50 to 35 for the sell rate, when I look at Thai Bank exchange rates?

I am skeptical of inflationary-based fiscal policy and therefore have never been keen on getting involved or studying our current boom/bust economy.

I thought the US was supposed to be on a gold and silver-backed currency, which is what the Constitution states as the only real currency and not our fractional reserve-based explosion in debt crises after crises cycle after cycle. Thus, I have not studying the Stock Market because I do not believe in it.

I also don't have the $ to invest, and if I did, I would not want to gamble and lose what tiny bit I have on a bad investment.

But the stock market just "crashed" and the more mainstream newspapers are making no big deal out of it, instead the focus is on the J-6 gossip and the lies told by some of the more famous personalities who claimed they were innocent--how can anyone believe what she said to that committee anyway? Liars, absolute liars how can anyone even make a media storm on sworn testimony of the people the most cherished and close to the Big Lie perpetrator?

----------------------

Who's really insane here? People who are creating global catastrophes and promoting conspicuous consumption and selfish greed acquisition or people who are being victimized and drugged and tortured because they won't play victim willingly and get microchipped, poisoned and raped and give "permission" for it? What's more insane? A dysfunctional government that promotes such covert activity or the people who are going crazy because they are victims of the Government-sponsored crazy-making policies to destroy anything but a rich and poor destroyed Failed State colony formerly known as The United States?

"Cypress Hill--Insane in The Brain (Official Video)". October 25, 2009.


------------------
My hair is not just falling out and turning grey because Filthalina & Pit have been on a campaign to mangle my body (broken toe, hair chemically treated to the root so the follicles are dead--a huge swatch of no hair/balding is on the entire top portion of my head reaching down to the arch of my neck in a straight line but the chemicals they poured seeped on the sides--nothing makes the hair grow back, it remains dead, cuticles so mangled from daily insertions of metal objects under my fingernails and cuticles, can't use the nails on the middle fingers of both hands any longer or the thumb nail on my left hand--every day for years this was done while I could not stop the nighttime intruder rapists, thieves and destroyers while I was teleported to this crew of expletives and I still am teleported to this expletive group every night--etc etc my body completely mangled.

But due to the hair being destroyed, just below the first sort of "row" of hair on my forehead, at the beginning of the hairline--just behind that front area, the chemicals were poured and there is a line extending of no-hair down to the nape of my neck--the hair on this top part just above the forehead went grey because I think the damage was so great---I am using henna to try to treat this, but the daily violence is inflicting great damage to my body--as I have been telling these pig whores for years, you are killing me every day with all this stress and the hate you project and feed off every day--and it is literally every single day there is a hate confrontation as they sit in their little piggy rows in chairs watching as I scream in hate to get off me, literally every single day as they go through a checklist of questions they want to get ideas from so they can steal and then destroy me---afterwards of course. I am being murdered every day in this fashion, not just from the poison inserted into my body through my vagina, or into my food, but the stress alone is enough to kill anyone.
----------
Why no one in Congress will intervene and everyone treats me like I am the problem here, that it's me who is wrong that by fighting for my Constitutional Rights as a US Citizen I am somehow deserving of a death penalty as punishment for not willingly allowing this group of hate have pig whore ape men from Europigapeland poison and rape me to death and then stealing ideas because they are mediocrities but are told that as white Europigapeland males they are automatically entitled to every top position and that stealing ideas from me is their natural-born killer rights to steal and plunder. Me fighting for any kind of human rights for myself in this situation is being treated by shit like Pelosi as a capital crime for which I must be killed--as she has hissed out sitting next to Nazi criminal thug S-neger. so back to my greying hair that has become worse and worse lately because this attack on my hair happened and has been ongoing for months--(years actually, but literally making it fall out permanently was done in the last year because I was fighting to get a sick German parasite greasy and sick stupid pig from raping poison into my body every night while they all watched on, hugging HIM as I said no and no and stop and stop until I finally began to scream and he still would not stop slapping and raping me with them all watching on embracing him. Because I told him to get his greasy pig penis out of me they made my hair fall out completely in such a huge area of my head that it's at least 50% of the total hair--and then the stress, as I fight to heal my fingernails, my hardened spine from chemicals that this group of s hit has been continuing to force into my body while I have done nothing for a decade but fight to get what everyone else put in my body to keep me paralyzed and never able to live in any way (and then depriving me of health care so really it was an organized and Congressionally black-ops-approved murder operation). But the list of things I am now constantly healing is non-stop--I spend my entire life trying to heal.
Why no one will even begin to defend my human rights is beyond me while all of these pieces of expletive are shouting endlessly about how they are defending Democracy and Freedom and fighting against rape culture and fighting for women and blah blah blah. But not a single person will not participate in this hate crime against me around the planet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...