Tuesday, June 14, 2022

OUR BELOVED/BELATED SICK DEATH CULTURE. "Weird" compassionate Portland, Oregon versus cruel, hypocritical to the extreme, uniting with (only a small representative handful of) the corrupt factions of the US Government-propaganda image-making capital Los Angeles. "They" call it "weird"--- Portland, Oregon is by far one of the most humanitarian and caring places in the United States I have ever experienced. The good and loving people of Portland deserve to be emulated and their non-profit organizations which help people who have no health care or homes is exemplary. GIVING PEOPLE A CHANCE TO SURVIVE LACK OF HEALTH CARE AND HOUSING IS NOT "WEIRD".

 "Go inside 24 hours of Portland's homeless crisis". KGW News. May 19, 2022.




========================================================


MORE EXEMPLARY OF anything I have ever experienced in all the places around the planet I have lived--traveling around the planet 3-4 times in my lifetime--is the Portland Non-profit organization OUTSIDE IN. I received acupuncture 2x/week for over one year and it SAVED MY LIFE. I was nearly paralyzed when I walked in, and could marginally exercise the one year later just from needles being stuck in my body and herbs administered (kinda stinky to cook, healing and wonderful for the body--the Chinese herbs). I paid $0. Thank you to the owner who began this non-profit in a tiny house, which is where I first learned of this place through word-of-mouth back in 1998 (or so, the year I lived there before going elsewhere, and then returning once more around 2004--? just approximate dates I'm not going to look all this up--). The clinic was then co-funded and expanded by the Gates' Foundation (but then rules were established which blocked access to the health care for various age groups, and the gang stalking terrorists were embedded in the newly acquired corporate structure, whereas before Gates took over, it was a most congenial and open-minded very healing place. It became hostile but after I passed the word of this nasty new development to the original owner, who still was in the top administrative position (thankfully) I was catered to and got at least a watered-down version of gang stalking terrorism--still awful still disgusting--by practitioners and students alike (the acupunture clinic is a "hands-on" practice for aspiring students at the various Chinese Acupuncture Schools around the Portland area. I think the acupuncture clinic has been closed now that the original owner is probably gone. Not grateful to Gates for this awful corporate fascist sort of ostracizing and elimination of targets who are disenfranchised, as I was forced into and also forced into being chronically physically unwell--via poisoning and "accidents" and nighttime mutilations of my body fracturing parts of my bones--). But..not to get into my personal story--that place Outside In was the one and only place in the United States where I was not treated with hate and hostility at least not completely (but often and even in the latter take-over it was so hostile I had to complain multiple times to stop terrorist acupuncturists from their assaults, which were very nasty)--but besides all that--it was a kickback from the hippie era with the goal of having local and community-based care programs for those who "fall through the cracks". How awful it is that America on the whole will try to eliminate those who are abused, disenfranchised and victims of all kinds of violence including domestic violence and etc---very few places in America have any similar type of structure such as Outside In. The benefits that this group has provided, or at least what I saw even in the latter Gates days was immense for people and a beautiful place in all respects. So many were helped who otherwise would be dying on the streets. (15 minutes later) the healing I was extremely lucky to obtain from that clinic --the Chinese herbal formulas and the acupuncture which allowed me to go out and move and exercise---was all due to the power of TCM and I was partially healed even while the murder attempts via poisoning continued---unfortunately, I was not able to continue to live in Portland and lost access to clinic assistance and inevitably succumbed to the poisoning which left me as large as a rotund balloon and paralyzed and dying without health care once again--out in the world where "normal" peeps look down on the needy and relish seeing them homeless and dying in the streets, apparently that appears to be the unspoken but unfortunate "social contract" in America.


"Outside In Promotional Video (2009)". jbtaylor76. November 28, 2010.



=================


"Los Angeles: City of Homeless". Fox 11, Los Angeles. May 26, 2022.




OUR BELOVED/BELATED SICK DEATH CULTURE: Add to all of this the billionaire/millionare bullshit artists of Whorewood who have viciously, with deadly systematic motivation to destroy my mind/body and spirit with teleportation, continued poisoning with hardening chemicals inserted into my vagina, food, ears, sprayed on furniture, etc and hate and hate and hate until my nervous system is in continuous compromised strain to the point of collapse--continuously for a decade. This kind of shit behavior by shitty people nearly worshipped by a sick society has become normalized to the point that they are given hero status by the society which fosters such wealth and health gaps and sustains terrorist operations to ensure people they hate aren't allowed to have access to health services--even if they are included on Medicaid as I was and got NOTHING but hate from the one or two practitioners in every city which accepted Medicaid and I was left to essentially internally suffocate to death while being tortured, raped and mutilated by all of shit Whorewood and the disgusting politicians I have listed on my pages for all these years--now sitting comfortably on the J-6 Committee while after I advised them on how to avoid being poisoned with deadly stuff--they insulted, harassed, abused and as I told them that I was on the brink of homelessness they smirked and completely abandoned me to be tortured by Europigape whores and pieces of sick shit, adulated beyond any semblance of their real capabilities--and the American trashy crap who are vying for endless monopolies of power who have sat around torturing me in this state, depriving me once more of health care after I had to leave the country in order to save my life on sub-sub-poverty income--as they deliberately have repoisoned me daily so I remain partially paralyzed, being tortured to death--and these are the "leaders" that the exterminator hidden and foul genocidal puppetmasters have put into positions of power--cheered on endlessly by fans who walk past the homeless calling them all kinds of names and wishing them gone from the streets (dead, they really wish and asap). People like this have forced a near homelessness upon me and this devastation illness, as they happily torture me slowly to death, literally with full permission of that shit group of politicians who are now shouting their slogans about Democracy and Freedom at the J-6 Committee--and elsewhere and the bs that is pumped out endlessly by the whores of Whorewood--who have sat around for a decade watching as these pig apes torture, rape and rob whatever they can from me. In Whorewood you can see the level of hate directed at humanity on the most base level where they all reside, but disguise with the bs propaganda that America is a caring and freedom-loving "Democracy" but forget about what America was intended to be, a Constitutional Republic. Forget about ANY of them caring about what the Constitution states.

No comments:

Post a Comment