Saturday, November 5, 2022

Waiting for the Midterm Elections to be the beginning of the end of the 4th Reich;---**I can't express how much interference I have had from hacking terrorism for the HOUR I have spent recopying and rewritng and entire pages deleted while in the middle of writing this post--absolutely blocked endlessly it has taken me over one hour to write the equivalent of one or two pages which this entire post covers--such a small amount of writing but ENDLESS blocks and deletions and I had to rewrite this post 5 TIMES.// But first, here is my Unfortunate Midterm Election prediction, on the predilection of favoritism towards Barnes. Necessity to a realistic perspective of what will be elected in that State, as I used to know it, demands that I recognize The bitter reality check of what Wisconsin is, or was 40 years ago, as I have experienced it having lived in that State and travelled around during my high school years (1979-1982). It was long enough to be exposed to just a small number of the various Nazi networks in that State, being the MK ULTRA target I am, I am always exposed to that circuit everywhere I go around the planet::

 



**Orwellian moment: Completely out-of-it-correction to this post (written a few days later): I was under "mind control" and hacking assault and thusly, I must correct this post that Barnes is running for THE U.S. SENATE and not Wisconsin Governor. I was looking for this campaign to ensure I was not just blustered by mind control and hacking incessant interference to my thinking and written efforts--I got on the internet on a search that they were running for Governor---(Johnson v. Barnes). Literally the campaign information was hacked and in Orwellian fashion rewritten to discredit my writing---I was so drugged and sick at the time that I just struggled to write the post. I "knew" that something was wrong and as I did a search the subliminal wrong information was "confirmed" by the hacked and skewed and misleading wrong information. ***

I do not want Johnson or anything like him to win any of the upcoming elections but I believe that Wisconsin will not put Barnes in the final position of power of Governor. I find that sad, but considering that outside of Madison and Milwaukee, with a perhaps exception of Green Bay, the rest of the State is like a yee-haw white supremacist haven (as in Neo-Nazi Party). I hope I am wrong, how I hope I am wrong. I know from having lived in Wisconsin and being sent to various places with Nazi enclaves (rural areas) that indeed their true wish is that various elements of society NEVER have a chance to have a decent life, only subjugated and serving them if they want any crumbs from the table of plenty that they grasp in a most greedily way--
That is "The American Way" according to those folk.

I hope, I hope that Milwaukee will override the endlessly sprinkled around Wisonsin, highly (redneck) conservative hamlets like La Crosse (Fish Frys on Friday nights, baseball games on Friday nights with little tents put up for sex forays--getting drunk and playing pool to music that accompanies such arenas of white supremacy). Neo-Nazis up to the highest ranks of Milwaukee (who I attended high school amongst and know how fascist they truly are and conformist and demanding to conform and submit--in a very deadly way--) who definitely will vote for Johnson.

It is amazing that someone like Mandela Barnes has even won the Democrat nomination in the first place in that State. I so hope Barnes wins but my prediction is Johnson.

MANDELA BARNES for Governor of Wisconsin.

--------------------------------------


"Tour of Greater La Crosse, Wisconsin". La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce. September 19, 2020.


I rode bicycle from Minneapolis to La Crosse in one day with a friend/fiend from my dormitory (female-only dorm called Comstock at U. of Minn./Mpls).--She introduced me to the locals and bars and food and culture and an Elvis contest (really great imitators of Elvis at that party---seriously great imitation in costume and vocals and body movements it was the best I've seen). Lots of very fattening food and laughs---but extremely White Supremacist---The ride on bicycle along the Mississippi and into the country of La Crosse (it was du ring Autumn) was more spectacular than I could begin to describe in this little post--beautiful country, and the peeps of that area (and all the areas around the State just like it) want to keep it White and Right (wing)--

---------------------------

"TOP 5 PROS and CONS of Living in Eau Claire". Living in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. February 15, 2022.



Oh boy, I am so befuddled while sitting in front of this mind control apparatus--memory is so completely distorted that I had the wrong city. We rode from Mpls to EAU CLAIRE Wisconsin, only 90 miles away not the 170 from Mpls-La Crosse. This was way back in 1983 so memory served me unwell while brain-altering tech blasted into my brain to disrupt functioning--as it always does in every verbal and written encounter I have whether online, in teleportation or in person (it's very bad in all cases)--Eau Claire is much smaller and rural--a real small town but the atmosphere is definitely marked by what I had written above and the socio-political atmosphere. Most of Wisconsin is dotted with towns like Eau Claire. Of course, since the time I was in that area the demographics of Wisconsin have indeed changed, but probably not by much as the blocks are still supporting the Nazi networks that run the gamut of the State (and elsewhere of course).

-------------------------




----------------------------

Nota Bene: "First of all, hackers completely rewrote this section of the post, and I am now endlessly correcting what they destroyed of my writing. Sentences were partially deleted and then strung and pasted into other sentences which were also partially deleted. I could not understand what I had written clearly expressed after hackers got through with their terror operation of discrediting me. As I type, the page I am writing on jumps to another part of the screen so I "lose" the very line I am writing on, and all the other attacks are ongoing (keyboard won't operate, the internet is being turned on and off repeatedly while I am fighting to surf. I had to wait for over 20 minutes earlier just to be able to use the computer at all as it was frozen. It kept freezing and I had to reload and restart and then it was frozen again (I clear out the cache a minimum of 2x/day--I just did a restore operation two days ago--hacking is ever-present. My brain and body are also under attack. I have not checked the post above, but by the time I get to the 4th paragraph for any post hackers and brain-altering tech have skewed my cognitive capabilities, motor skills, keyboard functioning and then they delete words and rewrite entire sentences after I am finished typing (correctly, cohesively and clearly).---------------------------After having corrected this post for the 2nd tim I can't do it any longer adn the entire post is a mixed jumble of partially pasted together sentences that hackers just cut copied and pasted together after deleting parts---------------------------------------------I am not obsessed with Nazi and white supremacist culture, but being this MK ULTRA mind control victim where people can manipulate me while sleeping and etc, I have been surrounded all my life by denizens of all races, who have been incorporated into this huge "gang stalking" mind control organization, which I label as the 4th Reich from my lifetime of experience having to be thrust upon it's concentric circles of operation. So I am fully aware of their leanings and activities at least to some degree, the degree to which I have been invited and privy to their operations against me and also against others--who in turn attack me and others and then they too are under attack but don't realize it. In particular Wisconsin was very much open about it's racist and neo-Nazi tendencies, albeit cloaked and not openly Nazi but hinting at it at every opportunity (and that was 40 years ago)-- when I lived in that place whereas in other places such as NYC the "liberal" groups discriminate with as much fervor against me (i.e. "Jews" who I have also been subjected to, which I must admit are not the entirety of the culture for that location but they did constitute a large majority opinion and behavioral activity relating to participating in white supremacist operations---I have had very wealthy relatives operating with full exemplary hate at me using all the protocols of this organization--sad to say they even attacked their own children--with absolute hate when they didn't comply with the racist hate protocols--against me--and that cousin is now dead from "cancer just as her parents also died from "cancer" and my family in all it's branches has been poisoned and drugged so I have serious doubts about how they actually died and the reality behind their deaths). What I am trying to say is that this upcoming election is almost my lifetime of fighting against this group put to the test whether America will continue to outright support this now not concealed fascist and Neo-Nazi organization. People can easily see that the problem of white supremacy is not confined to "white" people alone, although the media pundits will not expose the reality as such they juts label the one or two "extreme" black and otherwise "minions" who blast out their hate diatribes but don't get to the root of the problem. They conceal their true affiliation much more cleverly to the point that they can't even admit their participation even to themselves, but they are as hostile and pro-white supremacist as the peeps belonging to the same organization in good ole Wisconsin. Hopefully this trend and group will be eliminated in the upcoming election next week; I hope in my lifetime I will see the utter exposure and destruction of this organization. I am working towards that goal. I will not enhance it further by participating with any single terrorist of that organization and certainly not to have an unwanted "baby" with one of them or live around them or have any relationship with any of them on a personal basis. Note that well M-fu**ers hope the upcoming Election will bring a cycle of change into the world so this elimination of that insidious evil pernicious group will create a different paradigm. I hope I can contribute to that. F-U and waiting for the elections to determine the fate of how well a change long overdue will arrive or be squashed once more.

------------
It has taken me over 30 minutes to rewrite this post as hackers deleted the entire page after I had posted it--it was just deleted so I had to fight to type and paste and scroll with endless blocks and deletions. I could not get through retyping the entire thing a 3rd time so there will be inconsistencies in this post which I cannot fight to change any longer. My brain is under a "fog" of mind blanketing from brain-altering tech (aka mind control bs).

I wait for any intelligence to stem from upcoming newly elected human beings instead of the corroded and corrupticians who have created all the chaos that has brought about this near collapse of the United States' Democratic system of operational elections. As I wrote in an earlier post (on Facebook) I predict that Democrats will win both the House and Senate for the 2022 Midterm Elections. Whether that prediction comes true or not may not be resolved for quite a while, but the election day is just three days away and that will tell quite a bit about what will prevail or fall away. What needs to fall away is the endless selfishness and greed and participation with this covert 4th Reich terrorist organization that so many put--wrongly--into high positions of power belong to. They become inhumanly corrupt and play a Janus game of deception about their false ideologies versus the ugly reality of their "backroom deals". They love torture, rape, brutality, lies, theft and murder on a huge collective scale. May they be ousted from office and it must begin to be realized in the next election. They cannot be allowed to prevail and hold sway any longer. The reasons for why they must be ousted range from environmental destruction because they all truly don't care about nature or life or sustaining the highest quality of life on the planet (only for themselves, but they languish in schadenfreude delight in destroying entire communities and forcing people to live in filth and squalor and sickness--my experience as a microcosmic example of what they force upon the majority of the planets' inhabitants on a macro level. They are foul and filthy and life fuckers they must not be put into highest office any longer.

'CRASS--WHAT THE FU CK=;-)". THECHURCHOFPUNK1. May 3, 2013.


"What The Fuck?"

What now? Now you would destroy the earth,
Dry the river beds.
What now? Now in your control, birth and death,
Dry the bodies, incandescent in the heat.

Your fire is melting both soil and soul,
In plan maybe, is that not enough?
Your war and raving of it is so total,
You're consumed by it as you'd consumed us.
Would you see the fire from your sanctuary of death?
What terrible pain you need to hide,
In your hatred you'd seek to destroy the earth,
What is it that you have been denied?
Your mind and its rantings are so barren,
What the fuck are you thinking? What the fuck?
Your eyes and their vision, empty, staring,
What the fuck are you seeing? What the fuck?

What now? Now you would destroy the earth,
Dry the river beds.
What now? Now in your control, birth and death,
Dry the bodies, incandescent in the heat.

So singular your motives, yet impossible to define,
How finely lined my destiny in the cobwebs of your crime.
So insular your future, so alien your plan,
Take all of this if you will and I'll take what I can.

A town that is no more,
"My god", you say, "what have I done?"
But you won't heed what's gone before,
"What pity?", you say, "There is none."
And so you drive the world to war,
But this war will not be lost or won,
The desolation that you've seen but never saw
Is the lesson that you teach, but never learn.
But would you see the fire in the world where you exist?
Will your hard eyes register the pain?
Are you so cold that there is no distress?
Where there's death would you give death again?
No flowers in your landscape, some withered rose
Kicked amongst the corpses where they lay,
Halted where all hope died, froze,
By the horror of your acts compelled to stay.

What now? Now you would destroy the earth,
Dry the river beds.
What now? Now in your control, birth and death,
Dry the bodies, incandescent in the heat.

Unnoticed all this in your lusting after death,
How determined that your darkness should be shared.
Unnoticed in your blindness this miracle of breath,
What element of beauty attracts your cruel desire?
Would you see the burning? Is that your delight?
Would you have me see it in your stead?
Would you feel my yearning? Peace, life light,
Body, breath. Would you take all this?

What now? Now you would destroy the earth,
Dry the river beds.
What now? Now in your control, birth and death,
Dry the bodies, incandescent in the heat.

What is it that you're seeking, so cold & so deprived?
What is it that you dream of in your empty eyeless head?
Why must I share your lust of death? Can you not die alone?
Why must I share your fear of breath, light, life, PEACE?



No comments:

Post a Comment