Monday, November 7, 2022

In the tenor of Twitter--the tone is F-Flat*(ulence). It's Time for the Year award for unending my permanent suspension from American life and Democratic Rights under the US Constitution. To Hell with Twitter. I wrote and wrote and warned about that persona who is now being identified as part of this surge in fascism. I wrote and was tortured (by him and the same people who have gone on for YEARS and are still going on and on with deadly assault upon me--I have aged so badly my body has been so badly poisoned I remain fighting and I see that for years what I had written of, tortured for each and every post, has turned out to be 100% correct and is a threat to "Democracy" in all ramifications and I was only tortured for having written and warned about these people, their technologies (which remain silenced, as my situation is endlessly silenced). In the end, even if Dems win the election tomorrow, I will still be labeled as a target by the Democrats, there will never be an end of politician celebrity wanna-be famous media clowns who will come and see what they can get out of torturing me. My only consolation is that I am a true Patriot and more than any MAGA protestor trying to debunk the last prez election. I am still being left to be tortured, raped, beaten, poisoned and slowly murdered by politicians who have known about my situation and gloat and laugh as they sneer in contempt and then get more media exposure immediately afterwards, while I remain listening to my words echoed by news anchors as I have been left with less than nothing and am still being murdered and poisoned and raped and beaten and abused without end day after day every single day non-stop. I can only comfort myself, as I am still shunned, turned into a universal pariah, and only can calm myself in knowing that I HAVE FOUGHT unlike anything I have ever heard of--that is day after day and night after night with one violent disgusting rapist abuser group of celebrities and politicians after the next--taking turns, to break me absolutely. I have gotten no support, no comfort from anybody all I can do is know and stand firm in that I have exposed the threat, I have fought for my country in a way that is so admirable and yet I am sneered at in hate by leading "Democracy" Democrats holding office and in the media for my attempts to actually do the real fighting instead of the mouthing and posturing as they all do. But back to Twitter--I warned and warned and wrote and was tortured for my efforts and now, far too late to stop this tsunami of money and power and adherence to the fascist uprising in America--now it's too late. But I fought, I am still fighting and they are murdering me for my efforts while these politicians look on, having dismissed me and gone on their way to interview on the news lecturing on the ideas that I wrote of, which they are now appearing so wonderfully "patriotic" about, while I remain under non-stop murder conditions. I can only understand the "unknown soldier" who fought in mud trenches and was either made paralyzed and then spat upon his/her return to a callous country, or died from the war effort and was promptly buried under a mass grave of patriotic remembrance. If the war was lost, the soldier may have been forgotten completely. I am one of those I fear, and all I can do is find some consolation in that I have fought in a way that deserves honors and medals for courage and power but I only get more violence and silence from the leaders who SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THIS SITUATION BEFORE IT GOT TO THE POINT IT IS AT NOW. My teleportation contract is absolutely one of the portals that helped to usher in this very condition and split in country that threatens to destroy the fabric of Democracy (using the old chestnut phrases you always hear on the news--).

 Exercises in writing pseudo-Twitter posts:


1. WTF: I wrote specifically about the celebrities and politicians teleporting and using terrorism against me (rape, attempted murder, poisoning without end, violence that has never stopped for a single day). I wrote specifically about many people and what at that time was never publicly recognized by ANYONE except for me in my writing (that I know of); The rise of fascism and the promotion of these personalities attacking me and what they are bringing about. Since then, only one or two of them are now publicly made spectacles of emergent fascism because of their very open and blatant smug actions which cannot be ignored any longer as fascist ideologue. This awareness that I wrote of,  beginning in 2014 or so, was met with only torture and being ignored by my YEARS of writing and begging online help, the warnings I issued endlessly about allowing these celebrities and politicians to continue on their course. Now my writings are what news anchors such as MSNBC are featuring in their discussion--my ideas are not so unique I just wrote them before no one could deny them any longer, and in that sense, they were too shocking and I was dealt with like a "radical liberal" and thusly targeted for slow murder--and I still am although now what I had written is common nomenclature in terms of analysis of these signs of the Times. 


In return, for my writing with dire warnings of allowing these people to continue with this teleportation terrorism unabated, with politicians joining in who are now making public statements descrying the very personalities I wrote of. I remain being raped in teleportation, tortured gang stalked my property stinking and foul my body broken down from poisoning and stress. WTF 

--I guess the paragraph above is too long for a Twit-universe.


----------

2. Why do I mention Twitter in connection to these concepts of my writings falling on deaf ears but bludgeon fascist thuggery trying to beat me slowly to death--and why do I write of this specific company now, of all things in this post? WTF.

=That was I think short enough for a Twit audience. I won't get on Twitter though. Twitter suspended me sometime this year, although I had not written or even gone on Twitter for at least 2 or more years and I was not blocked the last time I was on Twitter. I have still not posted anything and almost never get on that media platform.

--------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...