Monday, November 7, 2022

In the tenor of Twitter--the tone is F-Flat*(ulence). It's Time for the Year award for unending my permanent suspension from American life and Democratic Rights under the US Constitution. To Hell with Twitter. I wrote and wrote and warned about that persona who is now being identified as part of this surge in fascism. I wrote and was tortured (by him and the same people who have gone on for YEARS and are still going on and on with deadly assault upon me--I have aged so badly my body has been so badly poisoned I remain fighting and I see that for years what I had written of, tortured for each and every post, has turned out to be 100% correct and is a threat to "Democracy" in all ramifications and I was only tortured for having written and warned about these people, their technologies (which remain silenced, as my situation is endlessly silenced). In the end, even if Dems win the election tomorrow, I will still be labeled as a target by the Democrats, there will never be an end of politician celebrity wanna-be famous media clowns who will come and see what they can get out of torturing me. My only consolation is that I am a true Patriot and more than any MAGA protestor trying to debunk the last prez election. I am still being left to be tortured, raped, beaten, poisoned and slowly murdered by politicians who have known about my situation and gloat and laugh as they sneer in contempt and then get more media exposure immediately afterwards, while I remain listening to my words echoed by news anchors as I have been left with less than nothing and am still being murdered and poisoned and raped and beaten and abused without end day after day every single day non-stop. I can only comfort myself, as I am still shunned, turned into a universal pariah, and only can calm myself in knowing that I HAVE FOUGHT unlike anything I have ever heard of--that is day after day and night after night with one violent disgusting rapist abuser group of celebrities and politicians after the next--taking turns, to break me absolutely. I have gotten no support, no comfort from anybody all I can do is know and stand firm in that I have exposed the threat, I have fought for my country in a way that is so admirable and yet I am sneered at in hate by leading "Democracy" Democrats holding office and in the media for my attempts to actually do the real fighting instead of the mouthing and posturing as they all do. But back to Twitter--I warned and warned and wrote and was tortured for my efforts and now, far too late to stop this tsunami of money and power and adherence to the fascist uprising in America--now it's too late. But I fought, I am still fighting and they are murdering me for my efforts while these politicians look on, having dismissed me and gone on their way to interview on the news lecturing on the ideas that I wrote of, which they are now appearing so wonderfully "patriotic" about, while I remain under non-stop murder conditions. I can only understand the "unknown soldier" who fought in mud trenches and was either made paralyzed and then spat upon his/her return to a callous country, or died from the war effort and was promptly buried under a mass grave of patriotic remembrance. If the war was lost, the soldier may have been forgotten completely. I am one of those I fear, and all I can do is find some consolation in that I have fought in a way that deserves honors and medals for courage and power but I only get more violence and silence from the leaders who SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THIS SITUATION BEFORE IT GOT TO THE POINT IT IS AT NOW. My teleportation contract is absolutely one of the portals that helped to usher in this very condition and split in country that threatens to destroy the fabric of Democracy (using the old chestnut phrases you always hear on the news--).

 Exercises in writing pseudo-Twitter posts:


1. WTF: I wrote specifically about the celebrities and politicians teleporting and using terrorism against me (rape, attempted murder, poisoning without end, violence that has never stopped for a single day). I wrote specifically about many people and what at that time was never publicly recognized by ANYONE except for me in my writing (that I know of); The rise of fascism and the promotion of these personalities attacking me and what they are bringing about. Since then, only one or two of them are now publicly made spectacles of emergent fascism because of their very open and blatant smug actions which cannot be ignored any longer as fascist ideologue. This awareness that I wrote of,  beginning in 2014 or so, was met with only torture and being ignored by my YEARS of writing and begging online help, the warnings I issued endlessly about allowing these celebrities and politicians to continue on their course. Now my writings are what news anchors such as MSNBC are featuring in their discussion--my ideas are not so unique I just wrote them before no one could deny them any longer, and in that sense, they were too shocking and I was dealt with like a "radical liberal" and thusly targeted for slow murder--and I still am although now what I had written is common nomenclature in terms of analysis of these signs of the Times. 


In return, for my writing with dire warnings of allowing these people to continue with this teleportation terrorism unabated, with politicians joining in who are now making public statements descrying the very personalities I wrote of. I remain being raped in teleportation, tortured gang stalked my property stinking and foul my body broken down from poisoning and stress. WTF 

--I guess the paragraph above is too long for a Twit-universe.


----------

2. Why do I mention Twitter in connection to these concepts of my writings falling on deaf ears but bludgeon fascist thuggery trying to beat me slowly to death--and why do I write of this specific company now, of all things in this post? WTF.

=That was I think short enough for a Twit audience. I won't get on Twitter though. Twitter suspended me sometime this year, although I had not written or even gone on Twitter for at least 2 or more years and I was not blocked the last time I was on Twitter. I have still not posted anything and almost never get on that media platform.

--------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment