Saturday, November 12, 2022

The Kennedys are Dead (including those with the name but not the brains=braindead who married into fascist Nazi thugs in Whorewood) and the Dead Kennedys---Unannounced Martial Law in America: It has already happened in technocratic, surveillance, microchip implant and brain-altering, mind programming America, but H-wood/Whorewood has yet to make this announcement because they are so busy torturing people like me in order to steal ideas thusly to project how much they "care" about Democracy as they usher in the 4th Reich through the greed & sleaze protocols of the elders of Dark Money progammers/benefactors/controllers/handlers, et al.//When the "media" decides to perform an autopsy focus on how Whorewood influences politics and public opinion and is actually an actual arm of the global fascist Nazi/mafia "elite" Party (unnamed as such) it will be a day to FREE California from that grip (along with such sickening side-kicks in Congress like Pelosi and so many others of her Janus-two-faced filth ilk.

 "Jello Biafra--Martial Law". Andrej Modic. August 13, 2009.



"We interrupt this program
To announce that
America is under Martial Law.
ALL Constitutional Rights will be suspended...."

(this unannounced lock-down of martial law and all Constitutional Rights permanently suspended has already happened to ME thanks to the Whorewood/Congress A-hole, Rabbit hole partnership and the rest of the American and global society that participates in this while the "sheeple" watch on passively never "daring" to do a damn thing about it except perhaps a few bits of support for me at random moments and then they recede into the Sheeple fold for protection out of FEAR).

----------

Today's hacking terrorism, brought to you by Whorewood, GmbH, Inc Congressional approval Dark Money global incentive, has been going at the censorship and Big Bro silencing via obstructing the keyboard, blanketing my brain with remote tech and internal chip implants causing confusion and emotional hyperbole--as I point the cursor to copy and paste the cursor moves just as I am clicking to another function--the pages disappear, what I am writing is erased, etc. They use this hacking malware of making the cursor move to another function just as I am clicking on it very often--it jumps immediately without a split second to the function above or below what I am pointing and clicking on---brought to you by Whorewood and Congress and the Executive Branch, probably the CIA and FBT and yes, Martial Law has already been established with a global imperative to stop people like me from having anything as the fascist racist bigot organization goes into full swing despite what the Swing States elect into power--slowly they are killing off people like the drummer from The Dead Kennedys in "accidents" which are rarely if ever examined as if it were a covert assassination--even Pelosi with her own experience of this will continue to chew her gums and smile and slither her blather about "The American People" while the fascist white Nazi "liberals" in California will hand her another cocktail as they so smugly enjoy their corruptocracy and fascist Democracy (in name).

==============

"5 Facts About The Dead Kennedy's Drummer, Dead at 63, According to D.H. Peligro". Stars News. October 31, 2022.


I was so ensconced with the Midterms and the stress of the California Uber Alles troupe of A-hole celebrities and politico co, GmbH, Ltd, Inc-- that I neglected to write this honorandum (sic) to that drummer who passed under seriously suspect circumstances. A 63 year old athletic drummer dies from blunt trauma to his head after "falling" in his bathroom? Sounds murky and a bit homicidal to me but so far no foul play has been detected by the detectives (under rulership ultimately of Pelosi who fully supports home invasions when it comes to "punks" like me but of course not to the puke that she is (on a private level when you can't see the snarling beast emerge to placate all the fascists--in particular out of former Axis Powers countries--with their cocktail lounge $$$ banter of exploitation and torture---(reference to cocktail lounge is the beginning of this song in the cocky lounge musical mockery)--.

----------------------

"California Uber Alles (Jazz mix)". acespectruments. March 8, 2012.


Please knock California transplant fascist Pelosi out of House Speaker Position for the next selection for that seat of power---(even if Dems lose the House, get that rotten psycho creepy thing out of the minority position and put someone actually a boon to the Democrat Party and not the covert fascist blathering bs Party!!!

------------
"Dead Kennedys--Give Me Convenience Or Give Me Death (full album)". Irish O'African. November 15, 2020.



IF there were a time capsule, one would open it and think this album was a commentary on our current political state of disarray---but it was made during Ray-Gun zeitgeist--the favorite old time capsule that the fascists now want to re-emulate in every way possible---
Every song is a political commentary that the current spate of Whorewood gyrating meaningless pop singers don't even begin to contemplate....and that of course is a testament to HOW SUCCESSFUL MIND PROGRAMMING/BRAINWASHING THROUGH WHOREWOOD AND 9IT'S PLAYERS AND WHORE/BIGOT SCUMBAGS HAVE TURNED INTO just absolute puppets of a global fascist regime.
i DARE YOU TO LISTEN TO THE ALBUM AND PERCHANCE THINK ABOUT how what was just a "punk" movement is now almost the entire Progressive Democrat rallying cry--not quite, as they are also partially in bed with the fascist regime (those who have teleported me who are media presenters for the farce takeover of any true alternative to the fascist post-Ray-Gun-era MAGA celebrities and politicians.

***oh yeah, I had to correct the grammar just in the first sentence above--as hacker terrorists changed all to wrong and discrediting--I only read the very first sentence and already it had been hacked to make me sound pretty bad. I corrected it but have not gotten past the first sentence as hacking is so bad that it's really a trial and tribulation to fight to get past hacked keyboard and blocks and the cursor jumping to other functions while I fight to get anything done--etc etc it's many other forms of obstruction---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...