Monday, November 14, 2022

The Grateful and the Hateful://Thank you for being a friend (red letters forced and can't delete this annoyance)---Thank you for your help and teaching---Always gratitude for such wonderful expertise and kindness derived from a love of humanity---for caring, for people who can care about other human beings---to all people I send this but to those who have been my beneficial teachers thank you (red letters!) A silly but happy Thai girly video---from Thailand---Where can all these happy, silly Thai girls be, I wonder? I only see sleazy and nasty gangstalking haters from the Thai girls, as a majority not a minority. Always a bigot white supremacist standing nearby instructing them what to say and do. Where are these happy, cheery and loving Thai girls so light and full of positivity in Thailand I wonder? But anyways.....this is a song of gratitude--(also red letters forced by hackers and I can't change or delete this)---I just want to dance the Light Fantastic----not get bogged down in being a chorus line kinda stupid silly chick for the hate bigot 4th Reich---. I cannot just put out this saccharine sweet video featuring Thai girly girls without that little bit of sour fish sauce in the mix mashed up with bits of reality bites that people don't want to acknowledge. Thank you anyway---today--

"(MV Dance Version) Thank You for Your Love--THANK YOU". welovekamikaze. June 28, 2013.



 ================================


As for stereotypes: I do see silly slap-happy Thai girly girls and their older counterparts as happy and joyful when there is a white male with a bulging wallet in his front pocket standing next to her, instructing her on how to attack me (I see this also in H-wood with the "minorities" and everything else, everywhere else--the power discrepancy is always the same and not gender based). All these gyrating minions are simultaneously grateful for being part of your global power cartel monopoly and hegemony, but hateful to anyone they are instructed to aim their pent-up suppression and oppression that the "masters" have forced upon them. Their grateful exteriors are simply an outpouring of Stockholm Syndrome that lasts for a lifetime for many of them. Thusly they are handed people like me to vent their suppressed rage and hateful minion dark shadow selves upon. When I look at videos like this above I see the Phuket prostitutes of Rawai gyrating for the condescending "love" that the white males hand out so they can invest in Thailand and are necessarily forced to have a Thai partner in order to accomplish this. Inter-marrying and dating is a mutual partnership but the power differential must always be maintained. So I see the grateful dumb and stupid skanks pouring out their hateful upon me every time I see videos like this or have to deal with such personalities. Unfortunately, as Covid is winding down, this is just about ALL I see in Phuket but it had been severely reduced once the prostitution industry was waning during the pandemic. How much more lovely Phuket was during that time, despite a few oddballs it was authentic people not acting like silly and dumb clinging minions but actual people friendly and real. I am grateful that I got to see this instead of the stupid skank cheerleading squads such as what I see in this saccharine "love" video. I meant to say thank you to someone, in particular and I mean my thank you but no thanks to being a sleazy skank cheerleader for the 4th Reich, submissive and joyful to not be forced into worse living conditions--like the rest of the world that has been quashed by the 4th Reich's endless exploitation of resources and human beings until the planet is dying and peoples all over the world live in either extreme destitution or poverty (usually within the same societies--that's the bigot 4th Reich system and it entails slavery that appears as "freedom" and even "Democracy" i.e. in America).
------------

I don't know why with all the silly adoring grateful but hateful slaves you 4th Reichsters have at your instant and immediate disposal you must use mind control torture techniques and technologies upon me when you have all these submissive and compliant other minorities, literally almost a global reach of anyone you want to control and exploit who will love you for it based upon their lifetime of programming to submit and be controlled and love the exploiter for it (rhetorical question, as I know that all the death squad culling of the population for people who resist your grand global scheme to kill off or control the world has been extremely funded by the U S Government and will continue to be so, and thusly, you are all enjoying watching the girly girls gyrate in silly happiness and gratitude for your help and support with the strings attached from birth into the mind programming parts of the brain you all brain map and then exploit to control and exploit. Well, I am grateful for the flexibility lessons with my strings still keeping me paralyzed and unable to move freely in any sense of the world. As for writing any opinion or thought, that is subject to outright deadly torture.

This is not aimed at the person who is helping me but to the general group which he is just a subset variable operator within.

No comments:

Post a Comment