Monday, November 14, 2022

The Grateful and the Hateful://Thank you for being a friend (red letters forced and can't delete this annoyance)---Thank you for your help and teaching---Always gratitude for such wonderful expertise and kindness derived from a love of humanity---for caring, for people who can care about other human beings---to all people I send this but to those who have been my beneficial teachers thank you (red letters!) A silly but happy Thai girly video---from Thailand---Where can all these happy, silly Thai girls be, I wonder? I only see sleazy and nasty gangstalking haters from the Thai girls, as a majority not a minority. Always a bigot white supremacist standing nearby instructing them what to say and do. Where are these happy, cheery and loving Thai girls so light and full of positivity in Thailand I wonder? But anyways.....this is a song of gratitude--(also red letters forced by hackers and I can't change or delete this)---I just want to dance the Light Fantastic----not get bogged down in being a chorus line kinda stupid silly chick for the hate bigot 4th Reich---. I cannot just put out this saccharine sweet video featuring Thai girly girls without that little bit of sour fish sauce in the mix mashed up with bits of reality bites that people don't want to acknowledge. Thank you anyway---today--

"(MV Dance Version) Thank You for Your Love--THANK YOU". welovekamikaze. June 28, 2013.



 ================================


As for stereotypes: I do see silly slap-happy Thai girly girls and their older counterparts as happy and joyful when there is a white male with a bulging wallet in his front pocket standing next to her, instructing her on how to attack me (I see this also in H-wood with the "minorities" and everything else, everywhere else--the power discrepancy is always the same and not gender based). All these gyrating minions are simultaneously grateful for being part of your global power cartel monopoly and hegemony, but hateful to anyone they are instructed to aim their pent-up suppression and oppression that the "masters" have forced upon them. Their grateful exteriors are simply an outpouring of Stockholm Syndrome that lasts for a lifetime for many of them. Thusly they are handed people like me to vent their suppressed rage and hateful minion dark shadow selves upon. When I look at videos like this above I see the Phuket prostitutes of Rawai gyrating for the condescending "love" that the white males hand out so they can invest in Thailand and are necessarily forced to have a Thai partner in order to accomplish this. Inter-marrying and dating is a mutual partnership but the power differential must always be maintained. So I see the grateful dumb and stupid skanks pouring out their hateful upon me every time I see videos like this or have to deal with such personalities. Unfortunately, as Covid is winding down, this is just about ALL I see in Phuket but it had been severely reduced once the prostitution industry was waning during the pandemic. How much more lovely Phuket was during that time, despite a few oddballs it was authentic people not acting like silly and dumb clinging minions but actual people friendly and real. I am grateful that I got to see this instead of the stupid skank cheerleading squads such as what I see in this saccharine "love" video. I meant to say thank you to someone, in particular and I mean my thank you but no thanks to being a sleazy skank cheerleader for the 4th Reich, submissive and joyful to not be forced into worse living conditions--like the rest of the world that has been quashed by the 4th Reich's endless exploitation of resources and human beings until the planet is dying and peoples all over the world live in either extreme destitution or poverty (usually within the same societies--that's the bigot 4th Reich system and it entails slavery that appears as "freedom" and even "Democracy" i.e. in America).
------------

I don't know why with all the silly adoring grateful but hateful slaves you 4th Reichsters have at your instant and immediate disposal you must use mind control torture techniques and technologies upon me when you have all these submissive and compliant other minorities, literally almost a global reach of anyone you want to control and exploit who will love you for it based upon their lifetime of programming to submit and be controlled and love the exploiter for it (rhetorical question, as I know that all the death squad culling of the population for people who resist your grand global scheme to kill off or control the world has been extremely funded by the U S Government and will continue to be so, and thusly, you are all enjoying watching the girly girls gyrate in silly happiness and gratitude for your help and support with the strings attached from birth into the mind programming parts of the brain you all brain map and then exploit to control and exploit. Well, I am grateful for the flexibility lessons with my strings still keeping me paralyzed and unable to move freely in any sense of the world. As for writing any opinion or thought, that is subject to outright deadly torture.

This is not aimed at the person who is helping me but to the general group which he is just a subset variable operator within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...