Friday, November 25, 2022

Little wind-up pieces of s*** terrorist children of the 4th Reich expecting entitlement and hegemony for their future, as promised by their terrorist parents: this is a Warning to those who think "Democracy" is going to have a favorable outcome in future elections or in society.

 I have to think of "catchy" titles to my posts in order to get any readers hacking into this blocked and government-censored blog to think outside of the mental straights you are all in, apparently. This is a warning, indeed, and the situation has progressed to a point of almost no-return. Although and despite the rise of the "Progressive" platform (desperate people fighting for basic life-saving services like health care, labeled as being "radical liberals"--any analysis of racism taught to children is "filthy" and a "hate" crime according to the hateful bigots who have bought out both "Left" and "Right" side to the Rights of control of your mind and mentality and life (style) as well---


------------------


Yesterday out carrying huge and heavy bags to protect what tiny bit that has not already been stinking sprayed filthy torn down almost destroyed property along with shopping so I can sit in this terror/torture/surveillance chamber fighting to "heal" from the poisoning that is a continuous threat of murder that so far NO ONE in the realm of this readership has ever attempted to stop or thwart (at least to any significant degree, I only see the results I don't know exactly what is going on except that apparently no one can actually really fight for "Democracy" when it comes to racist torture of me by this most filthy bigot organization endlessly surrounding me; always using minorities with dark skin in order to more implement their hate crime racism--the oddity irony of this entire situation and how absolutely brainwashed the population truly is by media representation of what "beauty" and "superiority" is supposed to look like and don't question the assumptions---or you will be tortured and are a target for mind control; as everyone is essentially at this point I think there is no one exempt from mind control technology influence and brainwashing to the looks and mentality of this 4th Reich filth machine.

-------

In a huge store, akin to Sam's in America--a warehouse type deal with everything almost possible to buy at discount prices--almost--good quality, a wonderful array of fruits, veggies, cleaning supplies, appliances, etc---

The hoards of terrorist tourists, especially it is apparent with the blonder Europ-a's pouring in for their almost free, paid-for work vacations alongside their "gold digger" Thais looking for Uncle Sam-backed KFC Fried Chicken Pimp to pump some money into that "money-maker"--

It was the spinning little piece of s*** blonde Nazi creep crap child spinning with a metal cart  going in zig-zag formation just as I rounded a corner looking for some products in the canned section, next to a huge area of milk type products on the other side. The huge hormone-grown parents were standing two feet apart, taking up perhaps 4-5 feet of the space and the little crap blonde piece of S** daughter was spinning her cart horizontally so the entire section was blocked by three and their metal cart (the carts are very large metal cages because people buy huge amounts of mass-packaged goods, which this storehouse supply store has in abundance---so this cart was not only hefty, huge but spinning with this spinning stupid piece of blonde Nazi filth blocking my path alongside the parents. I saw something in an aisle to my right, and turned and wanted to get away from these filthy creeps--(I can only see these types of people as the lower tiers of the "trickle-down" heap of a pile of urinal refuse--exemplified with plastic treatment by the media--and I will come to that in a very short while as they are all interconnected now that the flat planet can be traversed with technology in about a nano-second of time with our surveillance satellite system conveying mind control Nazi 4th Reich propaganda 24/7.

---------

I felt, I could feel this almost sagging wave of fake, induced (I now realize) "depression" as my body became immediately fatigued to the point of my body literally sagging down as I walked in the middle of this troup with their most expectant violently aggressive piece of crap daughter, promised by her parents that people "like me" have to be attacked so she and they will all automatically get not just weeks of free paid vacation (for their country's holocaust earnings, the austerity measures they impose on the rest of the world their their major global banking systems, the atrocities they covertly fund and support and very much via the terror operation of the US military branches and secret services like CIA and FBI--upon me at least I believe I have a huge dossier in one of those departments and for no other reason that they think I'm a "radical liberal" slated for their sucking dry and elimination programming).

----------

Spinning little shit children are one of the major features of the "gang stalking" tactic of violently blocking a pathway--it's supposed to appear as being "cute" and the little kiddies are "supposed" to just be having fun as kiddies do--running and spinning violently and out-of-control in the middle of a public space as I am walking in a straight line through a huge, open space. The other tactics for the huge corn-fed adults bloated on their consumptive lifestyles spread out in huge formations literally covering an area that is akin to a small apartment in Manhattan--they just spread out as I am walking until they are a few feet apart but just enough so you can't get past them. 


But it's the CHILDREN who are most openly violent in these terror attacks. This blonde group of expletives followed me into the next aisle as I felt a wave of electronically-induced inertia almost blasting me into an immediate state of weariness and fatigue. I walked placidly understanding they were following me with their hateful little shit spinning daughter, the two parents, and I just went on my way thinking I would never see them again hopefully and was glad the trash was behind me hopefully forever. Not so....at checkout they were just at the corner of the end of the checkout aisle as I was pushing my cart out the hateful blue-eyed gleen of hate came from this dirty little spinning piece of shit daughter who was glaring in hate directly into my face. I ignored this dirty foul thing and as I walked to the exit and handed my receipt to the checkout people to inspect and stamp the receipt (their security system which is enforced upon everyone exiting the establishment) the blonde Nazi hate posse with the spinning, glaring and pushing daughter was directly to my right side and then alongside me once again--I never looked actually at any of them--I saw dirty-looking blonde Nazi pigs (how I view them by now) with their little piece of rotten shit daughter spinning and aggressively following me around a store using portable technology (I assume, or the tech was aimed into my brain and nervous system by a more remote microchip implant and tech interface system...?)

The combination of a violent physical action which seems "normal" in the context of a child using a huge metal cart along with huge, hormone-growth parents spreading out and blocking my path at this junction of simply turning a corner of an aisle in a huge warehouse shopping center---with the tech literally imposing negative self-depreciating thoughts--I felt this immediately upon being in the middle of this group--so I was obviously being technologically attacked, as I know the symptoms well. I had walked into the store feeling very energetic, happy, perky, etc the moment I was surrounded by this group of trickle-down urinal filth I felt this sagging drain to my energy--and that is all this group does is suck the life out of me and exploit rape and dismember poison and destroy at every given opportunity they can. All handed the tech by not only my government but by every government around the world, that I am aware of, having traversed the planet 4 times and lived on three continents this has been my endless recurring experience.

-----------

The WARNING I just want all you apathetic brainwashed people to think about is that the children of this organization are far more violently disposed to terrorist activities. Egged-on by their more "normative" parents who have been instructed that they have to " follow" the laws of a less fascist global order, but secretly, oh not so secretly but never openly expressed has been this endless generational push to implement a fully fascist techno-terror global order which is now being so fully implemented that one of  the men who has participated in it's technological promulgation has been awarded with more money than any other individual owns on the entire planet---(not an American but welcomed in, with racist discrimination suits for his businesses but coached in "liberal" Los Angeles Hipster--so-called, style (which is a bloated vain attempt to conceal the violent aspirations--now almost open and in the public but alas too late, the brainwashing that has lasted for the past few years under the 45th admin has allowed this partner in a huge global crime to more fully implement this mind control technocratic tyranny system with all the cheers of the Met Gala fascist Nazi league--most of which are attacking me personally in the teleportation terrorism that no one can apparently ever begin to stop or defend me for in the name of "Democracy" or "Freedom".

Which brings me to the rotten Nazi-plastic-surgery adapted piece of shit children of the pig apes who have terrorized and raped me out of Whorewood (also poisoned me to death, had me hit by cars, had part of my uterus severed out, broke my toes, tried to knock my teeth out, stole my beloved precious cat, killed other animals I took in as pets, made my home a toxic deadly stink waste dump all using their dark-skinned brainwashed wanna be white supremacist minorities to do their filthy and crap work for them in "gang stalking" death squads.

--------

The children of these foul and filthy creeps are even more violent than the little pieces of shit in the stores who spin and violently block my path at every opportunity in these huge, public open spaces with the parents spreading out and blocking all the other paths of access. 

I see in them nearly fanatical fascist Nazis in the making---the entitled pig ape children of the shit from Whorewood whom you all cheer on because they have been completely plastic-surgery modified into Nazi conformist appearance--and I see in the more wealthy affluent "younger" generation of adults who throng here to Phuket to get their blow jobs and massages and weeks of all-inclusive paid for Nazi vacations where they also try to find a little Thai girl to help them invest in property and open a business---the endless business configuration here in Thailand.

------------

Not only trained with millions and billions of dollars and a globe of willing dark-skinned minority minions and governments backing them, the little violent pieces of shit spawned from the rapist "liberal" performing actors (I have been writing of them all for years) is the farce that mind control conceals. The liberal agenda congeals like a rotting corpse and what comes out is the maggots writhing for power and control in the form of these spinning creep children, spinning and violently pushing to get people like me to stop writing, stop trying, stop being happy, stop having a home, stop living but first they have to extract ideas because they are truly not superior they truly are the parasites of the world--now being emboldened into this philosophy of the entitlement of total control--a media blasting the Nazi appearance with these celebrities for absolute controlling mind melding into Nazification--as more minorities imbued with self-hate cling to the fascist ever-increasing mold they must conform to in order to have anything outside of the utter rich and destroyed divide of humanity.

-------------

Otherwise, for the rest of my day shopping, it was stalking terrorism without end but not as rampant as former years when 9 million tourists poured into Phuket prior to Covid 19--Phuket is now at around 60% capacity of tourism compared with earlier years at this time---.


Driving out of the next more "sophisticated" but truly wonderful shopping complex underground parking area for motorbikes--a small lane for driving out of the parking area to the meter card checkpoint--a white male, older middle aged, pot beer belly, grey hair, had parked his motorbike sideways on the exit lane--there was no other way to get out of this packed area besides this small exit lane. I had just walked that area with my shopping cart and he had pulled into this space just as I was trying to drive out. Like all the pig apes who stalk me of the Nazi persuasion, as they have become so absolutely emboldened by an entire PLANET of developing country minions and minority minions in "developed" countries that they come from (horribly many and most of those in the "radical" themed opposition who fully bow like slaves to the white supremacists and attack me with vehement hate prior or after their "victim poor me" statements about "righteous" fight against racism (as they are paid in millions for their sleazy gyrating performances on the stage). But, just as I drove past, he lifted his leg to the angle pointing at me. I was ready for some kind of confrontation but very sick and exhausted from having to lift and carry something like 25 pounds of goods and items I had been carrying to stave off destruction of my property when I leave my torture chamber stinking foul imprisonment cell in this terror operation condo--but--I was ready. He glared into my face because the Nazi blonde Nazi filth have been fully encouraged by NO JUSTICE and no legal repercussion for this egregious global 4th Reich criminal operation which has fully taken over all governments or influence all governments on the planet--with a trickle-down effect of every lower trashy compartment in all the various levels of power and persuasion put into lead roles to further shout out slogans about Democracy and Peace but fully conforming to a global fascist order.

I was pushed into by a white ugly older male because a Thai slave was staring into his mobile phone in the middle of an aisle--I was looking at items on my left and skirted around this dumb Thai creep standing in the middle of the aisle of a center area for the shopping--not just a small lane but a wide open space but coming out of another wide aisled space--the white male walked into me, my hands were on the sides of my cart as he tried to smash my hand while my head was turned the other way looking at items. 

I tried to smash him back with my cart in this mind control-tech influenced rage--out of my mouth came "I'm sorry" as I pushed my cart into him from behind in an act of brainwashed rage--the statement of apology was absolutely forced into my subconscious and the entire episode was entirely a surveillance, thought-hacking, subliminal message forced response. Surely, I assume, the people attacking me are also very much mind control subjects but as they are willing, consciously or otherwise, they don't care. Every one of them gets some prize or award for participating in this crime against me. They all assume they are always going to enjoy this entitlement to torture, rape and abuse others they hate. One day, when the stupid spinning little piece of shit children of the worst of the blonde Nazi 4th Reich come into power, with the violence they are being currently trained into unleashing upon the planet, the mind control performances by the lower classes and minions of all minority ilk will be compulsory upon pain-of-death or other torturous punishments for not doing what "they" want immediately, without question. The best people will get in the future who are not part of the established fascist Nazi white supremacist Blonde Nazi brigade are creating absolutely violently assumptive children who will not be as generous as their theft/rape/mutilation parents when they are automatically handed lead roles of power--as nepotism is now also part of the protocol system I have observed in Whorewood, and of course with the 45th Administration this was made amply clear that children whether competent for highest positions alongside their parents who lied and cheated (raped/tortured/used mind control) to get to those positions.


I am now being heavily afflicted by mind control tech blocking my hand movements, blocking key functions and undoubtedly they will be hacking and deleting and rewriting once I finish fighting to  type and think clearly--it's now impossible to do either.




No comments:

Post a Comment