Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Terrorist Report: November 30, 2022. Local Phuket psychopath scumbag terrorist crime for a change, as opposed to the halfway around the planet teleporting group of the same ilk based in, but now owning properties and businesses in Phuket due to the collusion with the local Europigape filth here in Phuket who are bestowing the shit from Whorewood with these businesses for their participation in building a fascist global order 4th Reich--those out of Whorewood, California, USA.

 These are just a few little examples of the crap that goes on here--by no means extensive but I wanted to add a few things about how the "gang stalking" operates, although I have been writing of this for years, it's been a while since I detailed how extensive the organization is and to what efforts these creeps go to in order to destroy the target.


What you would assume would be a straight-up shopping experience of buying food sitting on shelves and then thinking afterwards, if you are a target, how to protect the food. 

I have been putting onions in water and boiling it and extracting the water for hair growth. My hair is almost completely gone as this psycho group put hair damaging and skin damaging chemicals on my scalp and on my hair; and then put it into my shampoo even when I wasn't watching it for about 4 minutes after having taken a shower--wrapping it in plastic bags and things tying the ends so mechanical arms can't poison or taint the shampoo/conditioners--but they can unscrew the lids and pour poison in; it only takes less than a minute while I am outside putting away the mop from cleaning the stinking and foul floor after a shower from the endless crap they insert into that bathroom through the other bathroom--via opening the tiles on the other side of the wall.

I had been buying onions and I realized my hair was drying out from having used large onions. I began to use the plain yogurt I could find, and there are only three brands that are not flavored and thus I have only three choices for yogurt here in Thailand where they love their sugary drinks and yogurts--I bought a few packs and it helped my hair, so the next time I went to the store and took home the packages of plain yogurt, I discovered that it was much harder to open the packages. What these creeps do for terrorist poisoning purpose is to unglue the seal from food, and then reseal with a much stronger glue than the original package. I have to rip the metallic seal in order to open what used to be a very easy-to-open top for the yogurt. I used the yogurt and my hair began falling out in sheaves so by now there are much larger balding spots than ever before; almost none is left. The small amount that has grown back is the size of equivalent baby hair that remains at this carpet level on my scalp--not going anywhere but covering my scalp with a fine baby hair frizzle that remains stuck like I have fake alopecia.

-----------

What else--there was a white male who talks, acts and behaves like one of the men who feel absolutely laid-back with Thai women servicing them like slaves and cooking and cleaning like the domesticated 50's wives that are sort of a thing in the past in the West--compared with the eager domesticated women here in Thailand who also "look the other way when you cheat"--so said a younger man trying to attack me--who lived in a room on the other side of my tiny little single-unit house but attacked in a row to the next house with this wall between us. Undoubtedly I was assaulted by him for the length of time I lived in that home--while sleeping they obviously broke in and did whatever to my body while I was unconscious and could not wake or understand what was going on. It continues now in teleportation in a rotation that is sickening.

But, these men are so complacent about being served they have a demeanor that is very distinct, sort of like a playboy entitled scumbag whore calm and confident his every sleazy fantasy and need will be met with sexualized near worship by the minority minions servicing them. That is one reason I call Phuket a "Nazi Paradise". This is the epitome of racism put into co-mutual symbiosis.

A man who had been putting out videos for a Thai newspaper called The Thaiger--which has it's outlets in Phuket, Bangkok, etc etc--he made the videos of himself with his Thai male partner agreeing in that dumb head-nodding way of a slave--which sickened me

but eventually this creepy Australian dude began making his own local Phuket news podcasts--speaking about local and national events of noteworthy interest in political and public affairs. I cannot deride him for the content or presentation, even if he's the epitome of the type that is deplorable here in Phuket and these types of men have viciously lead a campaign of rape, torture and mutilation of me here in Phuket that rivals a torture prison situation which has been on the verge of murder many, many times.

I wanted something to listen to one day and his independent Phuket news podcast just appeared on my YouTube channel, so I let it play. Ignoring my inner warning to not click on any rotten dirty old man or  young dirty man or his skank female companion of any age who are putting their creepy videos on my internet for my clicking, which means they want to trigger a reaction as they do sick and sleazy things to attack me in ways that are supposed to discredit me--as usual. 

I have to "backtrack" a bit and state something I had told some Thai women long ago about how I "can't" learn Thai well--which is due to the drugging and poisoning and torture that has so badly afflicted my cognitive state, memory and ability to concentrate for so many years. Thai is not an easy language to grasp for me, and I "forget" the words I learn in casual conversation often when the extremely rare Thai person wants to help me (which is very rare but it happens sometimes). I told one of them, where I rent my motorbike at Be2Win in Rawai-her name is Porn (really it's Pornthep but the bigot Nazis call women who service them the nickname Porn and that has become a standard short name for the more correct name of Pornthep---I consider it just another demeaning and pornographic diminishment of Thai women by these white bigots who flock to Thailand for their endless sexual exploitation vacations and living arrangements.

This creep had a "special" interview, supposedly his "first" interview. It was just a few days ago, going into my Youtube stream on autoplay as I was cooking and my hands were immersed in meat and raw foods so I didn't want to mess the computer by changing the channel---(the terrorists have poured disgusting fluids on my laptop making it look broken down from the deterioration of the laptop surface--it was done the first week I bought this computer and nothing gets the stains out--it looks splattered with gunk by now--but that's just the usual for all I own)

This creep was interviewing a Russian man--and of course I am now being teleported and raped now almost nightly by a Russian man who has put me in a headlock, had my body poisoned, has put stinking filth via his minority minions proxy terrorists where I live--and on and on, the usual nightly terror teleportation skits and then just upon waking I am raped and dehumanized by him--as he gropes for the contract forced out of me for forcing a baby out of me, abusing, hitting and raping and poisoning my life with hate and negativity--but helping me unlike any of the shit sitting around him ever have in all the years of this going on--as Baryishnikov is helping me to heal my body and the filth and crap who have been assaulting me for years would not even contribute $100 per month so I could move to a location with a private swimming pool and thus not die from poisoning which they kept having poured into my food and body but they all lie and claim that I am lying about being poisoned. Baryishnikov called me a "bitch" when I said that I am endlessly shitting out poison, despite 11 years of detox and for years monthly 10-day Master Cleanses, somehow they all claim that I am lying when I state the truth, which is that they have kept me poisoned with intention to paralyze me or kill me while stealing ideas and refusing to help me to heal and never stopping the deadly abuse and violence towards me. He is the first one to have ever helped me in any way, and unfortunately the rest of what he is doing is part of the destruction of my life and spirit and health because the stress factor is also killing me and he really is not stopping it. Of course although he has mansions and is very wealthy, supposedly, he won't stop for a second to obtain his promotions and of course they all need people to abuse to feel elevated, so none of them ever stops and thus the stress of their endless hate and rape is also still killing me.

---------------

But...digressing a lot.....this creep from Australia named Tim, with his local Phuket podcast (but formerly working for the Thai syndicated newspaper The Thaiger)--began stating that "I'm really stupid and once I learn a Thai word I forget it immediately" which is a verbatim quote from what I had been saying. The Russian he was interviewing was discussing Whorewood icons who he loved, who also are part of the terror team but not the usual main abusers but those on the outskirts of the terrorist inner circle. Don't want to say whom because her videos are going to explode on my YouTube channel if I do.

I then wrote a comment making mockery of him in the comment section. His videos then were posted on places that should not have allowed for the intrusion into my streams--just out-of-place videos of his podcasts in playlists of topics unrelated whatsoever in searches for information--the outlier to other subjects on politics searches or about political topics--in other words, more hacking. The "interview" was so silly and creepy I realize it was not, probably, legitimate but it literally had this creep repeating what I had said verbatim to Porn, at this abuse and terrorist motorbike rental shop. I also have been blocked from earning money so I must pour my money into renting everything and being abused by the people who take my money while my brain is excessively under strong attack by mind control technology literally making my voice altered, I say things I had not thought of that are personally embarrassing that spontaneously pop out of my mouth, in a vocal tone that is not mine, in language that is foreign to how I speak and think. The puppetry of the mind control technology is something that makes you absolutely discredited and you can't take it back, nor can you stop it's effects on your brain and body. I put this in 2nd person tense so you do-nothing enthralled readers hacking into this post can try to begin to understand how dangerously inert you are in the face of such tremendous dangers when such unethical and sick people are being constantly handed these technologies and full carte blance to torture by the governments of the world--which have installed the same ilk into powerful positions who all are actors splatting out bs rhetoric about how beautifully wonderful they are at fighting for "The People" and all that wonderful "Democracy" stuff they keep repackaging year-after-year as the same comes in to replace the same old year-after-year.

But this is the local branch and how they operate. It's what America is yearning to become with the "far-Right" MAGA groups which want to have a Nazi paradise of rape victims akin to Thai sex willing slaves but only with the press of a few buttons, the insertion of microchips, the brains being cooked slightly into a kind of brain-mapped sludge of mind control poisons blocking cognitive thinking and defense skills by the targeted sex slave or torture victim slated for eventual discarding with everything stolen especially opportunities for a decent life without being oppressed on a most intimate level on every possible way by a few scumbags with these technologies endlessly being handed out and meted out to most corrupt and incompetent--in the broader picture--.

---------

So, after I wrote this clever but caustic response to this creep on the comment section, my bathroom stank from fungus and stinking foul water spurted on the floor by the mechanical arms breaking in through the tiles of the walls, from the other side of course. I was raped and threatened again, as I am being almost nightly now, by Baryisknikov who threatened me to stop writing and added that with threat of violence. I supposed he was defending the rotten good ole boy Nazi Europigape network, just as he's sitting with the shit spawn of Depp with her French network which is HIS network, abusing and raping me in front of this group so they will confer him with more mansions and business deals and art shows and movies and etc...


so I think it was the cooperative collusion of the local most scumbag Nazi filth with the Whorewood group which is striving to turn the planet into a paradise zone of rape and sex slavery akin to a Third World Banana Republic where, as is the case here in Thailand, protest is forbidden and the people have been completely brainwashed into sex slavery with loving kindness also with children they bear these men who then obtain property here in Thailand for their retirement. Their nasty wives out of Europigapeland are waiting to flock in once the main investment strategy is completed and the men can essentially dump these Thai women and bring in their more cherished blonde Nazi companions--the darker women of course reserved for the denigrating dehumanizing sexual prostitution and knee-bent servitude that nasty Baryishnikov is forcing upon me with threats and poisoning and hate and violence until after more than a decade and I can see my body dying from it all--I succumb to the violence but once upon waking am disgusted and so I write about it.


Of course nothing stops it or him or any of them, nothing whatsoever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...