Thursday, November 3, 2022

Is Murder of the teleportation victim part of the protocol system?//Teleportation of human beings a classified and "top secret" operation. Unlike the protocols for a rigid experiment in technology that should have been issued and followed, I am subject to the idiosyncratic whims of sadists and rapists and racists who need to inflict their hate, monitored by an agency that appears to be socially-engineering these traits into the highest levels so it can trickle on down via the platforms of media consumption and programming.//Legal Statement "for the record" as there is no law or jurisprudence in this situation of me as target for government/celebrity and all facets of "society". No law, no protection and this ongoing MURDER situation (poisoning as just another facet of the overall assassination upon me).

"Physicists Just Achieved The First-Ever Quantum Teleportation Between Computer Chips"


Physicists Just Achieved The First-Ever Quantum Teleportation Between Computer Chips
 


I have written of this many times before in many other posts and it has remained a policy of this group of celebrities, enhanced by politician protection for them and slow murder for me--with the seal of approval from "The Third Highest Ranking United States politician" who was just attacked by the network she has endorsed as her covert power back-up generator, in other words, this fascist terrorist "gang stalking" group/death squad group/4th Reich organization using mind control tutoring for high-ranking celebrities and politicians in the form of endless YEARS of non-stop poisoning and attack upon me--to the death.

------------

As another person has come to participate, the sorts of attacks shift as they always do. Some of the terrorist teleporters are particularly obsessed with having filth sprayed on everything in my home and into my body. Some prefer the rape and violence/poisoning pumping poison as deeply into my body as possible technique of torture (and slow poisoning). Some prefer verbal violence and psychological and physical intimidation. Some enjoy having the goons surrounding me as the proxy terrorists for the celebrities/politicians halfway across the globe constantly nearly hit me or hit me directly with cars or try to. They all "enjoy" parts and parcels of the endless list of abuses and poisonings and attacks. But each one has a particular focus and it becomes apparent when there is a new terrorist forcing itself upon me in particular in the mornings just after a nighttime of sleep/dream teleportation psy-ops violence when I am at my most susceptible (but in person, the tech can literally blast my consciousness into a state where I am akin to a puppet with strings pulling my very words coming out--which are then used as justification for more attacks and these types of attacks are always pre-planned to the iota of specification of precise puppetry-reaction-attack sequences).

---------

The latest one, after a few weeks (a month now) of abuse and hate and insults and et al, the usual routine of hate that has not stopped for a single day for at least a decade--after I fought to get rid of Europ-a's who were murdering me while too ill to even move physically most of the day from the poisons they had put in my body which they then pumped as deeply as possible into my body via endless rape (huge men, over 6 feet tall use this form of attempted murder as one of their most viral hate tactics--it appears that the hormone Nazi growth chemicals make them rabid rapists with murderous violent tendencies).

This one, after I wrote yesterday and then deleted it--stopped some of the poisoning that has been literally nightly inserted into my bladder via my pudendum--(aka vagina--a term that is hateful but I'm being very explicit only to be very direct in how awful the attacks are and how murderous these celebrities truly are. They absolutely deny that this has been their daily systematic torture of me which they claim I am lying about. Today there is no endless rushing to the toilet as endless bouts of urination of stinking liquids pours out--some days I must "go" at least 15 times before noon in urgency because so much liquid is being poured into my body as it is retained by the hard chemicals blocking my intestines--the hard shell that is firmly latched into my spine/hips/intestines, etc.

I was keenly aware of this poisoning and murder effort when Bloomberg came with his hateful daughter to assault, insult and exploit me, proving how viciously racist and "elitist" he truly is for the benefit of himself and his daughter being more fully welcomed as they always have been by rabid racists/Nazis and anti-Semites who are in the top positions in H-wood (while the racists claim it's "Jewish-controlled" which as a victim and target of endless circles of celebrities and producers and directors in that arena coming to gain more acceptance if they just hiss violent genocidal Nazi slogans and references to concentration camps and threaten to kill me using racist language so I KNOW certainly that Hollywood is NOT run by Jews but if it appears to be so). For a few days, Bloomberg as well halted the insertion of poisons and stinking fluids into my vagina and bladder but once he didn't get my complete acceptance of him and his daughter yelling "loser" into my face like yapping rabid attack goons--shrill, worse than extremely annoying and cloying and clutching with hate--a reaction from Jews I have had to endure all my life as they prove how willing they are to participate in this Judas contract of anti-
Semitism--, it's because these people are put into position only if they play the roles of inferior yet promoted a$$-grubbing and obsequious reverse discrimination fakes but posture as "liberals" for photo-op and studio recognition as such--as part of an elaborate "game" of appearing to represent some kind of alternative to the true fascist Nazi autocratic regime that they truly are promoting and vying for top position as media representatives right now in this contract out upon me. But once Bloomberg and his nasty daughter were so violently abusive (Bloomberg one time had me teleported to being put into a harness, hanging off a helicopter over the NYC skyline--literally hanging in air from a helicopter in the teleportation. My "crime" had been insinuation to his by then weeks of abuse and his claims of being too "important" for me, I asked him how he actually got his money and implied it was through his obvious corruption and what I was thinking was that he behaved--alongside his fellow NYC Mafia counterparts from Brooklyn at that time they were all operating together--like a mafia thug. The poisoning commenced after that and Bloomberg is now as usual pouring money into the Democratic campaign effort to fight for "democracy". I remain in a toxic shock situation of murder attempts that have not ever been stopped, and the plot is part of the anti-Democratic push which all of these same people assaulting me are playing the double-agent game as main players being promoted for their true capabilities of performing roles which have nothing to do with what they truly are--but it's represented as "reality". What a reality show game it truly is. So up until now, I had no idea if I was still being poisoned or not. The stinking fluids that continued to pour out for all this past year after Bloomberg stopped the murder attacks for a few days and then intimated murder upon me in his antics of teleportation, to the crowd of celebrities who have all made MILLIONS of dollars from ideas they stole from me (in part, of course they altered my ideas probably deleted my writings on Facebook or on this blog and claimed all their own concept which they represent to the public, as part of this ploy to claim that "Jews" control the media when it's truly Nazis who are using the same old Big Lies and people continue to repeat the lies).

Thusly, the poisoning continued, Bloomberg and his vicious daughter commenced their activities of having me threatened, poisoned, of making mockery of my gulping down food because they continue to poison me so my intestines are stuffed with bloating chemicals that are as thick as gravy---which harden into the flesh if they are trapped, which they are.

It appears one thing in the light but in the dark underbelly it's actually it's polar opposite. I realize this rings as usual like a wacked-out conspiracy theory. Please note I refer to actual events and an analysis of all that has transpired and I can only hope that one day my accusations will be bolstered and supported by what may be video and written evidence by onlookers, bystanders or the organization of this terrorist global group which must be taking some video or written notes on the types of responses and stimuli and interchange betwixt me and these terrorists.

----------

So today I am not running endlessly to the bathroom. A small amount of liquid came out and was not stinking of rotten flesh/dead meat/stinking foul substances. My intestines are rotting from at least a few years, if not 6+ of this ongoing and probably longer. I began trying to protect my food from poisoning years ago so the terrorists have resorted to sticking hardening/bloating and poisoning chemicals and liquids into my vagina and into my bladder. People like the former wife of Pitt joked about how I had to run to the bathroom in one of the early morning teleportation sessions. Please note that this form of the teleportation entails that I can see my physical surroundings and then "see" a kind of opaque and almost transparent view of the people only in close proximity--their faces apparent but the fine lines of their faces I can't make out--I also cannot turn away from them as I am literally split in twain in some ethereal version of a quantum mechanical manipulation of physical matter--which I would tentatively suggest is a version of Quantum Entanglement---

Just like the MAGA crowd has mocked and joked about the Pelosi attack just this week, the terrorists trying to murder me have mocked and made jokes about all the results of the years of poisoning me via insertion of hardening chemicals and poisons and toxins of stinking fluids inserted, probably via a tube, deeply into my vagina, into my bladder, into my intestines, etc (plus whatever other damage they can inflict, which is visible on my body and they can't lie about but of course they deny it all--however Pitt made a hateful smiling gleeful joke about how he was instructed to cut parts of my body off and has since ordered this to be done to my body and the evidence is clear).

--------------

This next person has, at least for 2 days, and today it is very noticeable in how my body is not stinking upon urination and the urination is not some kind of pent-up explosion coming out, repeatedly every 20 minutes or at least every half hour. For the first time in YEARS I am sitting here very comfortably not having to run to the toilet every few minutes or so because this murder attempt has finally been quashed at least for today. If I am "bad" the murder attempt in this form will commence, and if the person who ordered this stopped gets upset or I do the wrong thing or say the wrong thing I suggest he may just have the murder via poisoning by insertion of toxins into my bladder as deeply as possible will continue.

------------

I am potentially dying from the years of poisoning which the list of celebrities I have been writing of for years have all been aware of. I wrote of being semi-paralyzed and sick for years as they all made their jokes about how I ate like a "pig" because the sickening bloating chemicals were stuffed into my intestines. The hard shell of poisons remains into my spine and back and resembles a turtle's shell--absolutely hard as a rock and impenetrable and water-resistant. Almost nothing gets it out. They have continued this kind of poisoning while I have been fighting to remove the poisoning.

---------

I am writing this as a declaration of murder intent by this group. So far politicians like Pelosi have not stopped this situation and are fully embroiled in protecting it, and apparently even when the range of these types of attacks threaten her own life. Other politicians continue to "enjoy" the media coverage they have been handed for their roles of spewing hate at me directly after asking me for information and/or advice on how to protect themselves and etc---all playing the same "game" which demands to first interrogate me for ideas which they steal, and then destroying my body and property and blocking all financial and career and all avenues of power they can possibly block. They are taking turns, and the turn has gone to this next person who is more aware of body than the others and more connected to the source of physical boundaries, injuries and connectiveness to the inner core. If I do the wrong thing --which according to them is just expressing any opinion unless it is a glowing "good little girl" admiration for their every theft of my ideas and every glowing adoration after they rape and abuse me afterwards---

No comments:

Post a Comment