Friday, May 10, 2024

Again tortured, abused, threatened with sexual violence, called the "b-word" after having downloaded a 2023 movie, which I hoped would not bring this "reputable' director or any of the actors to attack me, but within one day of course it begins anew with also a rapist who had assaulted me and hacked his dirty movie clip into a music video I was watching to see something outside of the mainstream 4th Reich material and he hacked his filth into the video and once I clicked on it a few times, as he kept hacking it into playlists on YouTube, he began violently raping and beating me with his dirty filthy wife. They are English, of course Europigapes, proving once more how disgusting the Europigaps are from top to lowest level of their 4th Reich Nazi-trained society, ape-land I mean. //The movie was Napoleon, a theme I am interested in. The director a greasy dinosaur rapist cheerleader who brought his EngllishScottish thug partner who raped me many months ago until I had to fight to get him and his dirty filthy wife off me---both are now starring together in a movie b ased on some relationship---the roles and movie derived from raping me and putting it on camera to prove how disgusting they are, but supposedly it's supposed to imply that this is "me" and not them. glorified and then embolded they all are with constant lead roles and awards and prizes afterwards. I thought of the Stormy Daniels testimony news today, the reporting and commentary by MSNBC and how because a woman is a "sex worker" that does not mean that every greasy abuser can just expect instant gratification and compliance for the most degrading sex that they yearn for because of the hate they imbibe the hate and death cult that this organization of the 4th Reich is. The sublimation of the death principle, as Freud might have written, or did write, is diverted from the "good" girls to those who appear "expendable". The lies that are the tantamount feature of the pig ape justification to abuse and beat and rape and torture and kill is because they are "prostitues" they are "whores' they are "dirty" they are reading tarot cards they have worked as "dancers" they have been unfaithful they have said the wrong thing they have just looked like they deserved it---etc etc etc. The creep Ridley Scott asked me, as I knew he was going to be disgusting when he began at 4 pm to the onslaught of another 4 hours of endless yapping hate and threats along with the rapist coming at me to physically assault me once my threshold for patience for the dino shit they heave onto me is breached--which by now, after 13 and decades of years of this, never ending, I have no more tolerance and no matter which direction I turn or if I close my eyes they are still facing me in the teleportation as I can't turn away from them or block them out from yelling as fascist pig scum into my inner ear and my vision is forced to see them in teleportation. //Like Tarnatino, who asked me if I would help him with a movie about mind control, I said no and he told me to die in a concentration camp. Now this filth scum Ridley Scott, whose movie I was enjoying actually. For a change I wasn't disappointed to the extreme and bored but as he had no justification for assaulting me for not liking the Nazi/Illuminati shit he always cranks out with his nasty hate-filled violent movies (the symbolism is highly r4th Reich--if I were not endlessly tortured I m ay write about it but even the keyboard omits any real writing and hacking and revision by hackers makes anything impossible. Yet I say his every movie I have eve seen is a testament to the Nazi 4th Reich, in particular the latter movies--Promethius is a direct example of a Satanic agenda (or Luciferian if you will, interchangeable to some). He asked me if I would help him make a movie about mind control . WIth the endless shit pig pitt who has stolen ideas from me for over 10 years with sh italina ttogether, I began telling him no and why--under hypnosis and this mind control hell torture technology. I tried to block the pig apes out, but after more than one hour of constant hate and abuse, I began to spill the "tea" and tell them my concepts about mind control, which the filth stupid apes are going to steal, no matter what. They tortured me so this Nazi bigot could have idea,s then called ma a "bitch" and then the shit creep from Scotttland (I have blocked his name out, but he's played a "Jew" and a "Jedi" and is absolutely antithetical to both and in regard to anything but sleazy lying performances of anything noble or honorable).

I told them that what I had done in the past that the 4th Reich had literally forced upon me as I had a serious health problem and all health care was blocked to me and I was being murdered by the apparatus I am now dealing with at highest levels

and like all the castigation of Stormy Daniels, the slurs and insults that are being leveled at her are nothing compared to the filth rapists who are insulting me endlessly using the same theme that I constantly tell them is wrong and that they are projecting. THEY are the filthy whores, they are literally being paid to rape so what kind of whore category should they be included in?

Whatever I have done has not been based on subjugating using sexuality. They are such hateful life-fuck scum and they NEED desperately anyone to fuck and abuse with their nasty filth wives and c hidren watching on cheering it all on, because they can "play" feminists in movies and honorable victims of sexual violence fighting for women's and children's rights and etc. The lies are disgusting.

I had to yell at them and then tried to kill this Scottish pig ape scum rapist who was sent to physically fight me (and he has been trained in martial arts for his movie roles while they have poisoned me without end to keep me dying from everything, my muscles breaking down, and then hours and hours of some pig ape yelling as a fascist into my inner ear and I "see" them in every direction with eyes closed or open, as they go on and on and on and on and literally every single moment until I finally lose control and try to beat them to death and I am so weak I can't---and it's every day

so I had to just delete the rest of Napoleon and I knew I should have just watched movies that are so old that even the shit children of the actors and directors can't teleport me--so I hope.

Anything earlier than 1950-someting is all I can watch by now as every single movie that is 30 years old is a dino still situated in Whorewood with monopoly because of his/her 4th Reich get out of jail and monopoly for free card--literally this is how it operates.


Sleazy and dirty, their hate and death cult propensities are endlessly redirected from their former targets before the "enslavement' technology handed me over to them--the white blonde and Nazi women were the targets often enough, but now, the ugliness of these death scum Nazi and Mafia pig apes is diverted onto me. And they NEED MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE VICTIMS so this tech is being blasted into the celluloid sphere with touted health miracle wonders for a few paralyzed people in wheelchairs--little does the public openly acknowledge that the real use for the brain implants is to keep people incapable of thinking clearly while they are being teleported and fucked and abused and of course murdered by some sleazy filth who needs to vent and vent and vent his hate and hate and hate onto anyone and everything possible.


I told dirty Ridley that I would not allow any of the Nazi actors to play in any movie I am a part of, and definitely not the Nazis who have teleported me. I told him that a Nazi bigot cannot play the "me" role of teleportation and brain implant torture victim. I told him that I would 'Help"  him if the person acting were Jewish and not a Jewish Nazi and not part of the 4th Reich Whorewood team. I told him I would have to have artistic control so the film would be accurate and not a  projection of more applause for bigot Nazi actors and Nazi/Illuminati themes--as Ridley Scott, as I wrote above, is a full-fledged member of the Illuminati of Whorewood and his stupid movies have been promoting all the death technologies and the evil plots that Nazis actually want to impose upon the planet. They are not warnings they are a blueprint for the future of the 4th Reich to build death technology and death hybrid creatures as absolute warfare entities. 

After saying on less then half of what I just wrote (and I have to wonder how much of this will be deleted as every time I write, these posts, I write at least 6-7 paragraphs and then after publishing about 4 show up after I click on publish. It is so time-soncuming to fight the hacking on the keyboard as I struggle to fight to pound down every key and the functions are blocked and manipulated--constantly.

They sexual violence of this group combined with the fake syrupy cultural heroism of their roles in movies and on tv is truly the mind programming that both cajoles the audience into a false sense of security while subliminally programming the same viewer int he death cult rape and torture mentality which is brooding below the surface and comes full out against me in teleportation.

They use sexuality as a death weapon like alll the sexual predator serial killers with subsumed death urges and murder urges through the portal of sexuality.


=========

The terrorists have been turning off  the laptop wifi system non-stop. I did a 4  hour restore function this morning including all the updates and etc and I could not turn the laptop on. I have just spent one hour turning the router off, replugging it back in, then turning off this laptop and the router and trying to restore and the connection is being remotely turned off constantly. Endless hours of uploading new versions of every driver of all the functions and the hacking is far too powerful for my very meager skills (not trained at all in hacking and how to block it--of course I can't afford to pay for anti-virus but since it's the U.S. Government sending out their sleazy hate dino friends, their partners in the rape culture of Congress-Whorewood the sick citadel on a cesspool sucking in the light and life of the Nation--not a beacon on a hill. A rape culture sponsoring cesspool sucking everything in for it's dark and dirty graft corruption schemes.


I now have to try to publish this, as the internet is being turned off non-stop. I get it to turn on and they turn it off within one minute and keep it off. Nothing I had done that stopped this is working anylonger as they see how I am trying to divert from the hacking and they have obtained professional hackers to constantly override all my attempts to just get on the internet. Doing a system restore not even works for a few minutes after hours of cleaning out the system.

------------

I hope there will be a change of the power structure. You can get the old dirty crusty sleazy old fascist Nazi Europigapes like Ridley Scott out. The filmography is stunning but the theme is the same as all the movies. Death, power struggles, and instead of monsters and things like that, it's just the precursor to the same aims that Hitler had--and the sleazy sex scenes in the movie that no one even commented upon as this is so normalized by now--doesn't make this dirty greasy hate Nazi bigot rape cheerleader and his filthy Scottish/English rape sleaze antisemitic Nazi even think twice, nor do the critics they all just accept it constantly. Their greasy sleaze in the movies is considered their "right" at this point, but they call me all kinds of sexually disgusting things and this is their projection. I have done     NOTHING even similar to their filthy acts of sexual violence and sleaze and filth. Like Stormy Daniels and her testimony today, the misuse of women who are not sleazy but are in these situations, who do not display sexual violence, do not abuse in conjunction with sexuality as these filthy pieces of shit do (including MAGA MUCK Johnson) these nasty dirty 4th Reich pig ape rape culture creeps are violent rapist and so are their filthy nasty women (Nicole Kidman, the greasy ugly skank who has been given the most endless layers of plastic surgery next to shitalina and the rest).

The dino culture of sex-death-rape and hate and destruction of life and humanity must GO. 

Let there be a paradigm shift away from their hate and bigot culture (this includes all the Jewish Nazis like Netanyahu who fully aligns with every Nazi bigot possible who all support his cause so they can take over Jerusalem and what a money-making real estate venture they all plan on profitting off).


--------

So t he pig apes obtained more ideas out of me, which they have been doing for over 13 years and going to festivals and winning awards for the ideas. Rather than have me write the ideas any longer, and with the hacking that makes typing near impossible, they are torturing me literally every day,; which has been ongoing since I stopped writing my creative ideas to stop this group of s hit--so they torture me for HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS until the mind control extraction tech breaks down all barriers and I pour out my ideas which they smile as they get the idea and then call me a bitch and beat and hit and abuse and threaten me adn then make millions of dollars for the ideas and get funding for their shit projects for having done this to me.  It never ends. The movies all "win" and are beautiful visual productions (thanks to the camera experts and not to the pig ape sthemselves or their "quality").

As for Scott, I tried not to assume he was s greasy dino rape bigot Nazi but as usual he turned out to be one, with his rapist hate friend who beat and raped me because he hacked his rotten face onto a music video and I listened to playlists and he kept hacking it on so finally I saw him, watched the video not understanding that every video and movie and tv show and news show would mean anothe rugly sinister abuser coming to abuse and threaten me and then go dancing off joyfully with book deals and lead roles and plastic surgery forever and ever in a monopoly that they are all working to achieve by just attacking me--unfortunately this is not a delusion on my part of "grandiose" paranoia, schizophrenia or delusional mental disorder it is a sad fact about the dino rape 4th Reich dumb scum group and politic body of corrosion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...