Sunday, May 5, 2024

Attacked for hours this morning for writing posts on my private blog, about the injustices that are innumerable and so vast it goes beyond any semblance of just the typical terms used for gang stalking or "electronic harassment" or whatever. I was assaulted for hours with yelling and another fight (physical) because I wrote a post concerning the injustice, or one could say, in terms of adhering to Law and the Constitution, the utter incompetence of the leadership that defies the term whenever they deal with me. She espouses her right to Free Speech, this politician but viciously assaults me for writing about their crimes---of which they are all smug, proud and complacently gloating. It goes beyond labelling the pestilence anything similar to any political party being "more despotic" then the other. Au contrair! //When the 4th Reich, or if, it continues to progress in this path, the lack of utter speech and penalties of death for writing anything contrary to a f-ing movie, anything criticizing any of the Nazi/Mafia (whatever color, whatever affiliation they claim they are). It is going to be a vast array of silencing weapons including non-consensual throat microchip implants, such as was put in my throat upon demand from my family for a procedure that I tried to stop and was drugged and mind controlled to accept. I was lied to and told that I had a problem in my nose-throat-area and it required a small surgery-I was put under anesthesia and decades later skin has grown over the microchip so it's completely embedded and that too has caused scarring and loss of vocal abilities. I am stifled in speech by the remote-tech constriction of the vocal cords or just contrition of the sphincter muscles in the throat, blocking air and forcing me to gasp for air/cough etc. //The future will be death threats or capital punishment for criticizing the heinous activities of politicians and their societal proxies--celebrities, and the death squad units which number in the hundreds of millions of expletives, globally. Impoverished and anxious to be accepted into the 4th Reich brown and black-skinned minority minions are flocking to not be left behind as they literally embrace attacking a target, thusly alleviating the stress and threat of themselves becoming the victim/target. //In a foreign country I am keenly aware that this problem is a result of THE UNITED STATES embracing Nazism very long ago and colluding the extremely vile Nazis in various projects that are famously clipped to the papers of the research on mind control documented in various torture/experimental facilities and concentration camps.//But I was threatened by someone famous, and famous for endlessly yelling into microphones whenever she is censured that she has a "right" and it's "Freedom of Speech" but her absolute vitriol threats aimed at me are, like al the rest, only one small component of absolute degradation of my body, health, wealth, home and etc. They expect me to accept the destruction of a lifetime of studying so Nazis can steal ideas to present as their own, thusly appearing like they are fighting against injustice, while in fact it's the opposite fight and t heir plights have been amplified into mega-billionaire status for this duplicity (and a series of duplicities, which I wrote of and am being constantly attacked viciously with multiple deadly threats and assauls).

 The terrorists came into my home and the faucet that they had broken off the metal plate securing the faucet to the sink was severed, loose and I put silicone covering the base-could not use the sink for 2 days. Today they came in and chipped away a huge part of the base with some metal object. They broke items all week, are spraying grease (maybe fish oil grease) on parts of my room. Every thing I touch in this room leaves a residue of goo and stinking filth.

Every day this is going on and on. They expect me to accept it and then do whatever they want. The numbers of creep hateful sleaze scum in the store when I was shopping at one point I was surrounded by about 15-20 crap making stalking gestures. It was at the motorbike parking lot wh ich I am extremely familiar with. A blonde bigot Nazi was sitting on the security guard chair, not sitting actually but wearing shorts so high-up on her thighs it was about 2 inches below her crotch. One leg was up on the chair as she sat in this spread position as I walked out with this huge shopping cart. 15 people then walked into me, as they had been doing all day looking down into their phones, rushing to walk in front of my shopping cart and then slow down to a crawl. If I actually had a "business" life and had to actually get things done, this would have been the nth slowing down attack on me for just a few hours of this shopping spree I take about twice a month--each time to arrange for food to last for two weeks as i am always sick from the poisons that this group laughed about pouring into my body every day while they were murdering me and profiting off it. So I wrote about the crimes of the politicians and about Abraham Lincoln and this MAGA personality came to verbally berate abuse insult threaten me for about 3 1/2 hours, using the voice-to-skull and teleportation. I had been drugged while sleeping and I could not withstand constant yapping from this nasty dirty creep who has assaulted me in a foul and dirty way in the past--as the MAGA filth has done for the years they have been put into power--unfortunately, the country and globe of gang stalking Nazis with constant fresh recruits from the desperate brown and black minorities and a non-stop hoard of Jewish and everything else inbetween are increasing the ranks of this rank and foul organization--which of course encompasses the Democrats of course, otherwise this situation of endless fascist Nazi genocidal references to killing me in concentration camps would have been stopped by any or all of the Jews, the Jewish politicians, the Black activiests, the feminists against rape culture--all claiming every single righteous allegiance to all things "Democracy" and "Justice" and doing nothing but joining in with huge disgusting smiles and grimmaces of utter rage and hate for me fighting in my defense.

Six months until Trump tries to stage another coup.

This filthy creep woman from MAGA also demanded that I read tarot for her. I finally lost control and began the usual physical defense to shut it up. 

6 months of this endless torture from this group because they are fighting for Trump to endlessly profit off this torture of me, as he's been doing since 2016 non-stop and increasingly or sustaining the endless violence and just handing me over to by now hundreds of shit from Whorewood and Congress-whorewood (the Congress number is far fewer than the Whorewood and their crap gangs) but today it was a blonde Europigape Nazi skank with the usual ratio of about 15-20 brown-skinned proxies performing stupid grinning acts of violence. The look on this woman's face was of utter violent hate. I felt instantly a shift in my body chemistry and realized only afterwards that my nervous system and brain had also been attacked. I was very exhausted by the time this happened as I have been running all day with no food and my body in utter broken-down exhaustion from stress, detox and the illness and non-stop violence.

To allow this group to rise to more power by just succumbing and thusly allowing them to further inflict the filth on a much larger scale is unbelievably incomprehensible to me. However, it appears that almost no one else thinks that my situation presents any threat to them whatsoever so they could care less. 

Or, just most of the people or all of the people hacking their stuff on my internet and all the people aorund the world really really want a fascist Nazi dictatorship and death squads to proliferate.

No comments:

Post a Comment