Thursday, May 9, 2024

Terrorist Report: stinking rancid substance poured into my drinking water while I was out of my room for about 10 minutes. //Non-stop, literally non-stop violence from both MT Greene and MAGA MUCK the f*** rapist fascist Nazi "Christian" in teleportation, apparently both were attacking me simultaneously taking turns, one to obtain "protection" from the vote to oust him, the other to gain favorability in her pursuit of ousting the other; both sitting next to one another torturing me. I don't use the word "torture" lightly. With filthy dirty MAGA MUCK Johnson, the filth sprayed in my room, on my clothing (stinking putrid foul substances that really do not wash off completely no matter what is used) and endless violence, and collaboration with celebrities working to fully integrate fascist Nazi Europigapes into America in an exchange for mansions and lead roles, Oscars and obviously it is the fascist Nazi Europigapes which control both H-whorewood and Congress-Whorewood. Endless deadly stress violence hate torture as each aspirant for every kind of exoneration for their crimes in a court of law (Graham the greasy scumbag Senator) and endless movie ideas (shit pigalinapitt endlessly for over 10 years, every year another idea I had written on Facebook years ago while I could not function, was constantly bedidden, my property was routinely destroyed, stolen so all I could do was write my ideas on Facebook not thinking that it was being hacked and stolen---//and on and on, by now at least 500 celebrities and partners just out of Whorewood have assaulted me in teleportation, and hundreds of thousands in PHuket, and probably over a million and much more all my life. //And it's still a contract, Biden is patting MAGA MUCK over his role in pushing the OTHER side of the Nazi agenda for foreign expansion into Ukraine, while the OTHER Nazi side may or may not want to help Putin but regardless, each side is pushing the same objective but they have a divided opinion over Ukraine, but ultimately all are absorbed with death squad support and financing, extrapolating international fascist Nazi leadership into main positions in American society and all around the world. So I remain being tortured to death. Screaming yesterday after most repulsive and repugnant Muck THIS filthy creep filthy crap redneck white trash put into wealth and a position of power--with Biden always supporting those who violently assault me. //The death struggle continues and still no one is here for me. //America is a wasteland. There MUST be a paradigm shift and I don't mean towards fascism but towards a change in leadership and to install people who are concerned about HUMAN RIGHTS and in DOING THEIR JOB for the citizens whether they like someone or not---the basic adherence to law even if they are not in public scrutiny. To not favor international hostile enemies who flatter and smile warmly into the dumb Euro-centric blank faces of the aspiring aristocrats whose only goal is to be welcomed into Europigape 4th Reich society and obtai mansions and castles in Europigapeland. It is as basic as that, That is destroying the United States. This group is pushing a mind program of conformity to fascist Nazism. //I have only read part of a book that someone sent me by Eldon Taylor who has worked with mind programming research and subliminal and brain programming. He states that there are subliminals which can be picked up by the brain at minute processes of awareness and yet the message is unconsciously processed and delivered into the analytic compartmentalized portion of the mind/brain and understood. You can understand words even backwards (it's called "back-masking" by analysts) you can understand a lot of subliminal gestures, hints, body movements and not obvious meanings inherent in the sentences, no matter how much to the contrary that a person may utter such ideas and concepts. //Because the celebrities and politicians actually have THE OPPOSITE AGENDA from the "charitable/humanitarian" fodder they are constantly pushing to appear as if they are fully aligned with the law and principles that voters want to and yearn to believe. Yet they are actually programming "THE PEOPLE" into following the opposite and to become fascist Nazis, which is what they truly are, literally all the people attacking me are fully programmed into fascist Nazism. Once they attack me viciously with deadly hate and violence, (deadly on a small level but with the endless 24/7 and yearly attacks they become lethal). Writing about this for years has still not engendered a SINGLE RESPONSE from Congress or Whorewood. Not one. and not from anybody in "normal" society either, which appears to be increasing in fascist dictatorship yearnings as the days go by.//

 Then of course there was the Met Gala and I tried to count how many of the skanks have assaulted me throughout the years, awarded with glamor titles by Wintour as usual along with a host of others who are her "friends" (i.e. Biden, as usual, invited to the White House for some regalia as the "worship" of Nazi icons continues with full approval and applause by all involved in "running"/ruining the country.


Nicole Kidman, a most dumb creep, who has for years rushed to assault me, and in the past few weeks has come yelling with Cruise only for having watched Eyes Wide Shut. They rushed the next day with huge smiles of black-energy grins both attacking me after I had watched about 1/4 of the movie and had to delete it and not watch it again--hopefully they will both die soon so I can actually watch this film. She came to assault me just about 2 days ago. MAGA mUCK THE F** Johnson is always "with" the terrorists in particular if they are blonde women/models and he can schmooze with them. It's always the same sole and concentrated focus on rubbing elbows with celebrities, and attacking me to prove how much these rape filth shit whore men and women hate me, are breaking my body and destroying every single thing possible in my body, home, life my cat my finances and then stealing ideas non-stop for years--every year they go to the Oscars with an idea I have written of, one or another of these creeps (and then there were also other celebrities who are not visible in teleportation but they perform the internet hacking/trigger/cyber stalking, and for a long time they all go on. THey also are invited to the Met Gala and etc)\j

All of these people have assaulted me to the death nearly---meaning the slow "soft" touch abuse torture-to-death--and in the last week it has been so endlessly abusive that i have gotten to the point of utter hysteria to get this loathsome filthy ugly sick piece of shit MAGA MUCK off me and the rest. 

Pitshitalina the pair of crap are endlessly latched on with their chickens all counted for the huge bonus from my years of begging them for my life to stop the poisoning and stop blocking my finances and internet so I can earn money and be able to exercise by living in a tiny house with a swimming pool; which had been very low-cost for all these years until the last two years and now all rent has skyrocketed. All the fucking whore pig ape pieces of shit who have asaulted me could easily have all chipped in  one hundred fucking dollars apiece to help me pay rent for a private home with a swimming pool but they laugh, giggle and mock how my body looks from a DECADE OF POISONING AND MUTILATION while I fiight and beg for them to STOP STOP STOP STOP abusing me stop leave me alone and NO I WILL NOT HELP MAGA MUCK AND FUCKING MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE AND SICK ROTTEN TRUMP TO GET MORE POWER by just allowing them to fuck and torture poison and try to murder me endlessly so this group of fucking SHIT can obtain more and more and more and more

so I told the group of shit this morning that all of them have to go and there has to be a change in the power structure.

They remain abusing me because I am saying NO to these fucking sick sleazy shit parasites obtaining more awards and more leadership roles.

So far no one gives a damn and you all want dumb and dumber shit to have access to SELLING MILITARY TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS to the highest Nazi Europigapeland or Russian bidder and etc and everything else.

No member of the J-6 Committee has come except to violently abuse me for saying NO endlessly to the egregious unconstitutional crimes being committed against me as a techno-terror sex trafficked "slave" that they can murder any time they want if I just fight long enough and say no enough to being imprisoned by torture rape and violence and ALL politicians are fully aligned with approving this as if it is I who has committed a crime by fighting in my self-defense instead of this fucking government and it's sick dirty groups of death squad operatives which number in the tens of millions.

========

Then it was either yesterday or two days ago when Netanyahu came once more to abuse me after asking me for ideas and concepts. I was physically very violently assaulted by the stinking lying Jewish Nazi Ratskin for having yelled at Netanyahu after 4-6 sexual harassment attempts and abuse and exploiting me by first insulting me, and after Kidman and Cruise violently yelled and abuse me the night before, from years and years and years and years and years an dyears and years and years and years literally every single day non-stop years and years of this never-ending slow murder situation of endless yelling abuse rape beatings torture abuse abuse abuse non-stop

I could not fight I am ALWAYS SHITTING OUT toxic black and brown congealed mind control and hardening poisons that these same sleazy sick fucking Nazi pig whore pieces of shit ordered in my food. The women dancing around as my body has exploded in a huge distorted shape--horrific, huge bulges poison hanging off my body as they mutilate and torture me every single day so my immune system is failing and they are trying to abuse me to death-literally.

And Netanyahu with Bloomberg who is a violent abuser with his dirty half-nazi daughter and blond Nazi wife--ugly and sleazy dirty foul shit of course put into high position but absolutely lacking in the quality of leadership, but had run for president anyway.

And the feeding frenzy of shit and scum who are always being put into lead position are coming fast and furious now that Trump is incentivizing them with endless promises of Met Gala appearances, as rotten sick and foul ugly Kidman (plastic surgery without end on that putrid stupid skank Nazi) and---it's just non-stop slow torture to death with me hanging on for my life to not  be enslaved and the s hit politicians are treating me with violent hate screaming and yelling and calling me names because I am citing my Constitutional Rights (or those as determined as Rights to not be violated by the Government, which they are all determined to destroy when it comes to me, but to uphold it only for white supremacy sh it whores they adore and allow to get away with every single fucking crime possible) and thusly, Trump is not going to be convicted of any damn thing unless he loses the election and even then, probably not.

They all continue the murder of me unabated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kamala promises that "we will be unburdened by the Past"--and yet, sadly ironically, a German endlessly referencing concentration camps and murdering me due to Nazi genocidal policy and raping me violently is one of her donors and also a partner. That means that an over 100-year old policy of pogroms and genocide is what she is endorsing. Blacks --sorry to use that term, what should I say? African-Americans people of color those who side with the fascist Mafia Nazi denizens of the 4th Reich out of H-wood and Congress/H-wood are absolute supporters of fascist Nazism and Mafia criminality. They become violent if you make reference to the FACT AND REALITY of their partners and what they say. They are told they are honored and beyond good and evil of racism. Their role is to assuage the viewers into a false sense of security which they, themselves have been utterly brainwashed into "believing" and acting out. Their hostility and violence towards me is akin to the Ukrainian concentration camp guards who were the most brutal of killers as some Jews who survived the camps swore in testimony and in interviews (see Shoah the documentary by Lanzmann for more detail of how Ukrainians were absolutely more violent in whisking the Jews into the gas chambers and brutal murderous beatings as guards). The blacks of America have turned t o the ingratiating Germans, a ploy I witnessed for the 5 years of living in Stuttgart, former NATO military headquarters of Europe, with something like 3 or 4 military barracks surrounding the city and non-stop soldiers roaming the streets. The "love" shown to Black soldiers ONLY OUT OF AMERICA was like mother's milk to the starving-for-approval blacks who were treated like "royalty" with blonde German girls offered as manna to the American blacks for their slavish devotion to the Germans who offered them something like devotion in return (with sneering contempt for them behind their backs, whispered and nodded in agreement by other Germans--and that lasted as long as the major American presence was in Stuttgart and Germany before the Clinton 4th Reich duplicity machine removed most of the American presence. The American Consulate was closed, and Nazism rose almost immediately thereafter until outspoken Nazi political parties have won general elections (in the former East bloc countries of Germany but it's widely accepted everywhere else, just they have to pretend a bit longer until the rest of the EU goes along as it is also doing politically but preceding all that has been the underground movements of Nazism and fascism disguised, shielded and protected with many an American joining in (soldiers and high-ranking as well--plus illegal arms deals with "enemy" countries out of the barracks that I heard of from people who worked at the barracks). Just to state that i have some experience with Germans and how they "seduce" people who have been oppressed by racism as they envelope the target with absolutely fake warmth only to ensure them to do their dirty work for t hem. That entails the actions of K-ala and Obama and Aperah and Whoopie and so many others.

I was so struggling to type words, as I now am the hacking is unbelievable, that what I realized more profoundly was how much these parasite...