Monday, May 6, 2024

MAGA MUCK & THE SICK NAZI FUCKS (Congress, |Whorewood, Israel, and NYC just for one day after years of endless pieces of shit taking turns--after defending myself once more: May 7, 2024. Terrorist report: drilling with electric drill into cement wall in room below mine, for the 6th year in a row of hours and hours per day, for months after my laptop had been broken and I sat in a drugged paralysis from murder poisons designed to internally suffocate in a shell of hardening poisons which I remain fighting to get out as the endless non-stop waves of shit pig ape parasites come to attack me--while I am in deep sleep state, upon waking for Hours AND HOURS, the pieces of shit assault abuse threaten and sit on their brains, what little there is, yapping with hate or glaring and threatening murder for me responding to the Y EARS of torture and murder attempts as they continue to assault me. All embraced by every president and all the whorewood Nazis who control them all. Again I must write about the horrific grinding drilling and the shit pig apes who are assaulting me--leaders of countries at this point--scum, crap hateful nazis--jews who are endlessly assaulting me to get permission to invade Rafah and then attack me to demonstrate they REALLY are not pro-Jews but just minions of the Nazi pig apes--with the "leaders" of the U.S. congress who want to invest in Jerusalem controlling the Jewish filth who are assaulting me--rapists and "Christian" pro-Israel filth, muck, evil and contagion legion lies. I remain writing as they are murdering me with this every dya, my body breaking down as NO ONE will defend me. CAn you fouckers who actually care about stopping Nazis finally fucking DO SOMETHING BECDSIES TRY TO GET MEDIA EXPOSRURE FOR THE BS YOU BLATHER BUT CANT' DO AN ACTUAL REALISTIC action not a single fucking thing.

 They have also broken my phone--they have blocked ALL camera functions on ALL phones I have with cameras included. THe cameras don't work upon arrival. The camera clicks and takes a  photo, but the picture is blurry, the remote hacking is blocking the function so every single thing I do is monitored and my every electronic instrument is hacked and functions blocked. I forgot under endless hacking and sickness to pack away my electronics last night, they were in a plastic bag, tied with a rubber band securely. They were all under the laptop tray on my desk, here where I sit all day in sickness from the poisoning. The drilling is right below this area, my entire room is echoing the drilling and the floor is shaking.

The cameras on the phone are so blurry I can't get a focus and none of the camera functions work in any way except to zoom in and the picture is so shaky that i get something like shimmering water when I try to take anything--it's so blurry I can't photo any documents, which is what I tried to do. Alll photos are so blurry on ALL cameras I buy and no matter where I go this is being hacked into the function--as I bought all cameras randomly but the throught-reading tech alerts the terrorist regime that I am planning on buying a camera and mostly where I intend to go so they are fully prepared to have rows of destroyed but seemingly functional phones at the cheap prices I can barely afford. I don't check the camera function on the phone, and every single phone I buy is blocked from internet function. I buy the proper chips and insert them and the dirty skank women who sell me the phones, who first said that there was internet access, after I purchase the phone they shrug and say, No internet although the phones all have full compartments for logging in.


And now, because I left the phone out, at night late at night, so while lseeping they take a complete survey of my room to see what they can poison, destroy, rip and what can be broken and especially for my electronic equipment. They may have replaced the battery but the problem is far worse than just not functioning with low battery. The phone worked perfectly (except for the camera) just yesterday and now it doesn't turn on, then turns on, then goes blank, and it's so hacked I can't use it any longer so it's really not the battery and now the phone is so unreliable I can't use it any longer. They broke my extension cords this week, they are spraying permanent ink on my  brand new light blue clothing (all light happy beautiful colors are sprayed with ink and this happens while I am out shopping or have the clothing fully clean and new hanging to dry on the patio

the drilling is continuing, now it's one hour. The internet took over one hour to turn on and the router showed that there was a connection the computer showed that the connection was on but the internet was remotely hacked anyway and would not turn on. I had to turn the laptop on and off repeatedly and clean the cache, although I did a complete clean and restore function just yesterday. 

The nighttime terror of this group and the morning abuse and death threat Nazi shit whore attacks are endless and day after day some piece of sick shit from Congress, Whorewood or now it's from Israell as the abuse from Netanyahu to prove he's fully in line is just the usual abomination. He is "|with" the terror Nazi celebrities who have made countless genocidal Nazi comments at me about killing me in a concentration camp, non-stop rape, and although he descries what Hamas did to Jewish women and raped and destroyed them, he could give a damn when it happens to me by his  American "friends" and Bloomberg is right there, as happened today Bloomberg always coming at me with violence to prove he and his Nazi wife and yelling screeching daughter are fully violent towards me so the Nazi 4th Reich will keep them safe and warm in the mansions they are awarded for helping the 4th Reich to divide and conquer and destroy and take over. 

I have tried to help Netanyahu not because of the "Jewish" origin of my family which has been only a bane to my existence and I have never had anything more than a superficial and highly unpleasant experience with the entire range of "Jews" from around the world.

I have had "Jewish" friends while so drugged I could not function and I was lead around to every scumbag abuser and exploiter possible and many "Jews" were included in that mix--. Not a single one had any reverence for the religion they only associated the diaspora for business contacts and solidarity while fully bowing to the Nazi empire they have all helped to build up, and attacking me to get their "successful" busnisses. 


Netanyahu came at me once more because I watched the f-ing news last night as the Israel debacle is prominent and a threat to the United States as well as to world leadership--they are fully prepared and have it all plotted and planned out, the 4th Reich does, so they are not worried but as usual, in my deep sleep because I understand how victimized the Jews are to have to and to fully embrace, Stockholm Syndrome style, the abuser and killing Nazi filth, I understand that they need a country but they are only paving the way for Nazi expansion into Israel and their investment portfolios and strategies as they assume they will partner with the Nazi and Mafia shit who are now cozying up to them as "friends" but just wait until they gain full control. My every warning to Bloomberg about the rise of antisemitism about 2 years ago (or longer) was met with him having me hanging from a harness (in teleportation deep sleep) underneath a helicopter over the Manhattan skyline-=-literallly a kind of Scarface type of murder situation for saying the Biden is a threat to J ews and an antisemite and his policies were going to doom the Democrats and that Biden is and was (always) a bigot Nazi and doing an awful job for the country. Bloomberg, just viciou$ly assaulted me with death threats and grabbing at my breasts and now he's with Netanyahu co-joining in the usual attack, but first asking me how I 'knew" that antisemitism would rise, as I told Bloomberg so many years ago and that the Whorewood fucking shit celebrity whore gang were absolutely putting Nazis and genocidal bigots Mafia shit into power and programming the nation into Nazism and antisemitism. He just violently assaulted me, but today asked me how I knew. I spoke on an intellectual level as they then began to insult me after they got their information as i began to try to hit Netanyahu as I am doing now every day from these filthy ugly sleaze shit whroes who run and sprint to attack me and get endless movie deals prizes and awards. 

I have tried to help Netanyahu because I care for the reason that Jews are so slated for absolutely slavery and destruction but the part about Jews helping Nazis to come to power just escapes them as they berate and abuse me for saying agains something that goes against the power structure which put sell-out fuckers like them into power who will do the dirty work of attacking "Jews" who, as they do, completely bow and scrape as psy-op slaves to enforce Nazi policy and politics.

So I remain alone as uaual after more of my life force has been sucked dry--my body dying from stress and it's never over\


MAGA MUCK the shit not-leader of the nazi 4th Reich cartel of the House and in Congress was glaring with deadly hate as I tallked in the hypnotized, freshly drugged nascent sleep state about what a fucking lying fascist Nazi he is--completely embraced by the Democrats for helping them to help the 4th Reich Europigapeland fasist Nazis to take their very old push too incorporate the "Bread Basket" farming land of Ukraine into the 4th Reich global expansion plan. 


Hacking is now so bad it's a continuous struggle to get anything else out. 

I began ranting while I fought to get letters to print out. Every day they are murdering me with the endless abuse as I fight for justice and freedom there is none. Y ou all watch on applauding this group of shit.

You can't believe any single thing that the lead politicians yap into cameras and in interviews. That also goes for the celebrity shit and filth you all worship but they are just plastic surgery Nazi modifications plastered and carved away into their rotten skank bodies. M y body is so destroyed from the hate and violence of the poison with non-stop abuse while I fight to heal. I can't stop talking to the pig ape scum in the sleep state and of course the entire congress fully applauds every piece of shit who abuses t hreatens to kill me and hands the celebrity shit invitations to the White House, non-stop Oscars non-stop Golden Globes for them all. If they don't have anything to present they or their shit filth spawn are handed modeling skyrocketed careers and are presenters for the Oscars and Golden Globes and CAnnes and etc. 

Every year for literally almost every single award for media entertainment possible is a long list of the shit who have assaulted me for years, as long as they can possibly manage it. THey pass the torture on to the next fucking pig ape and it never ends.

----------

Last night that sick sleazy evil dirty rapist satanist MAGA MUCK the new hero of the Nazi Democrats was endlessly verbally abusing me for hours after going at me all morning with dirty horse MTG like some Horse drug she's just a loud braying dirty fake sinister creep as the MAGA MUCK truly is


they are so detestable. So I "forgot" to put my electronic equiment away because I could not block out MAGA MUCK this filthy spewing detestable filth bucket who has ordered death stinking filth constantly on my clothing, on my bathing after-shower clothing on my pillows on my brand new, hand made very intricate items that took me a long time to make he has had them sprayed--and so I "forgot" because they use mind control to skew my brain functioning. I never forget to do this as my electronic equipment is part of my lifelline and now the phone is broken. Like my laptop, it turns on at intermittent times, the battery is fully charged it worked perfectly in terms of the phone functioning yesterday. It turns off while I am writing a message to my landlord about everything from my water being turned almost off to the next day from years of drilling beneath my room for hours and hours, day after day, for months it has gone on for SIX  YEARS. 

But MAGA MUCK is working for shit Trump and under the protection of Biden who really is a friend to Trump and has no plans to ever constrain trump in any way except for a few public little slaps on the wrist--the good ole dinosaur club is so fully in control. The endless graft of shit like Pelosi and Biden has so thoroughly lined their greasy pockets they are quite willing to allow Trump to put fascist Nazism into effect because THEY will be quite comfortable no matter who is put into the White House--and this goes for all the shit and scum. THey are putting evil and violent rapist shit MAGA MUCK tthe filth black cesspool of hate, racism and violence upon me4 because Trump and the rest of Congress really want a fascist Nazi who is truly violent and is of a lynch mob predisposition to attack me with filth stinking muck poured into my room, clothing every day (my bathroom stinks of fried fish oil grease which is being sprayed onto the floor, on the walls, and the entire bathroom stinks of fried fish oil grease every single morning. 

MUCK MAGA--he's so dirty and violent, a bigot rapist sitting next to maggot robber and the rest of the Nazi crew absolutely assaulting me and raping me in front of them all while the usual shitalina hugs him and they all welcome him in to torture me to obtain this contract I have been fighting to stop for over 13 years every single day facing death and poisoning and torture to death WITHOUT A SINGLE SUPPORT and I keep wriiting. Now Netanyahu is coming once more to ask me for ideas to steal so he can sound like he has anything original and caring to say about the situation of antisemitism. When it comes to exposing the network of Nazis who claim they are "liberal" and "care" about Jews, they mean only those willing to attack people like me to prove they are going to allow every Nazi piece of shit to come in and take control over their region in the push for global dominance of the 4th Reich. They all assume they will profit endlessly as they are warmly handed every prize and incentive as these dirty kinda stupid and some well-educated grasp and grab and viciously attack me assuming they will be cherished forever by the 4th Reich which is taking over every country on the planet--literally.


I feel for the Tamil Tigers who were exterminated like a Nazi Blitzkrieg of the Sri Lanka government which also believed that by colluding with Nazi investors and white supremacists they would always profit from it. The tiny percent of the wealthy Sri Lankan "brown" people have indeed profited and loom over the desperate actual people who are sinking in poverty but the Tamil Tigers were the last real resistance movement I have heard of regarding fighting thi8s filth Nazi 4th Reich. 

It is the same, the shit whores who remain in "power" for decades although their tenure should be only for a few short years and then to allow for a healthy rotation, they become crusty, rotten and brainwashed minions and greed and violent sleaze is their main platform when they are "alone" in the safety of their 4th Reich torture apparatus society.

I hope people can understand what I mean when I write this. They are turning America into a \banana republic as it is. They are slowly erasing all opposition but they have tortured me non-stop for YEARS over a decade so blonde Nazi shit from Australia who is jumping for joy (the blonde whores from Australia literally dance around and laugh with joy as they watch me get beaten, raped and then they steal the ideas as their own that I rant out about the injustice and how people should be aware. They are operating for THE ENGLISH CROWN BUT when I write about this non-stop it is simply ignored. \

MAGA MUCK says he is "with" them and has raped me in front of them because I wrote about the theft of my ideas and how  ugly and sinister they all are. he is a filth bucket black-hearted psycho using Christianity as a prop only. And you all keep on putting them into power. 

America will turn into another version of Sri Lanka, a tourist destination for Nazis and the economy may depend ultimately on tourist dollars for the beach properties that the Nazi 'europigapes ALREADY have bought out and LA is completely dominated by Euro-pi9gape trash, as is New York City--the Trump empire has sold off American property to Eurpigape Nazis for decades and his one and only aspiration is to become as Nazi Europigape fascist as possible. 


Biden has been helping the other Democrats to completely destroy the country in various means and ways, but more cleverly concealed as such--as they are by now congealed in corruption.

--------

And the drilling underneath my room continues.

I didn't want to fight Netanyahu so when he asked me for ideas, I was trying to help that sac of greasy nastiness. After he obtained all the information, he began the usual abuse and insults as I finally began to try to kill him to get him to shut up. He has been doin this for a few weeks now, with utter violence from Ratskin physically assaulting me when I am finally screaming to stop sexual harassment to shut up and get off me this filthy greasebag--and it's just one sick fuck after the next the same protocols of a death cult wh ich is brining the country of the US to really the brink of total collapse. they use my ideas as their platform to sound somehow sympathetic to the viewers who are confused as hell and beliving what they see and hear.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...