Monday, May 6, 2024

MAGA MUCK & THE SICK NAZI FUCKS (Congress, |Whorewood, Israel, and NYC just for one day after years of endless pieces of shit taking turns--after defending myself once more: May 7, 2024. Terrorist report: drilling with electric drill into cement wall in room below mine, for the 6th year in a row of hours and hours per day, for months after my laptop had been broken and I sat in a drugged paralysis from murder poisons designed to internally suffocate in a shell of hardening poisons which I remain fighting to get out as the endless non-stop waves of shit pig ape parasites come to attack me--while I am in deep sleep state, upon waking for Hours AND HOURS, the pieces of shit assault abuse threaten and sit on their brains, what little there is, yapping with hate or glaring and threatening murder for me responding to the Y EARS of torture and murder attempts as they continue to assault me. All embraced by every president and all the whorewood Nazis who control them all. Again I must write about the horrific grinding drilling and the shit pig apes who are assaulting me--leaders of countries at this point--scum, crap hateful nazis--jews who are endlessly assaulting me to get permission to invade Rafah and then attack me to demonstrate they REALLY are not pro-Jews but just minions of the Nazi pig apes--with the "leaders" of the U.S. congress who want to invest in Jerusalem controlling the Jewish filth who are assaulting me--rapists and "Christian" pro-Israel filth, muck, evil and contagion legion lies. I remain writing as they are murdering me with this every dya, my body breaking down as NO ONE will defend me. CAn you fouckers who actually care about stopping Nazis finally fucking DO SOMETHING BECDSIES TRY TO GET MEDIA EXPOSRURE FOR THE BS YOU BLATHER BUT CANT' DO AN ACTUAL REALISTIC action not a single fucking thing.

 They have also broken my phone--they have blocked ALL camera functions on ALL phones I have with cameras included. THe cameras don't work upon arrival. The camera clicks and takes a  photo, but the picture is blurry, the remote hacking is blocking the function so every single thing I do is monitored and my every electronic instrument is hacked and functions blocked. I forgot under endless hacking and sickness to pack away my electronics last night, they were in a plastic bag, tied with a rubber band securely. They were all under the laptop tray on my desk, here where I sit all day in sickness from the poisoning. The drilling is right below this area, my entire room is echoing the drilling and the floor is shaking.

The cameras on the phone are so blurry I can't get a focus and none of the camera functions work in any way except to zoom in and the picture is so shaky that i get something like shimmering water when I try to take anything--it's so blurry I can't photo any documents, which is what I tried to do. Alll photos are so blurry on ALL cameras I buy and no matter where I go this is being hacked into the function--as I bought all cameras randomly but the throught-reading tech alerts the terrorist regime that I am planning on buying a camera and mostly where I intend to go so they are fully prepared to have rows of destroyed but seemingly functional phones at the cheap prices I can barely afford. I don't check the camera function on the phone, and every single phone I buy is blocked from internet function. I buy the proper chips and insert them and the dirty skank women who sell me the phones, who first said that there was internet access, after I purchase the phone they shrug and say, No internet although the phones all have full compartments for logging in.


And now, because I left the phone out, at night late at night, so while lseeping they take a complete survey of my room to see what they can poison, destroy, rip and what can be broken and especially for my electronic equipment. They may have replaced the battery but the problem is far worse than just not functioning with low battery. The phone worked perfectly (except for the camera) just yesterday and now it doesn't turn on, then turns on, then goes blank, and it's so hacked I can't use it any longer so it's really not the battery and now the phone is so unreliable I can't use it any longer. They broke my extension cords this week, they are spraying permanent ink on my  brand new light blue clothing (all light happy beautiful colors are sprayed with ink and this happens while I am out shopping or have the clothing fully clean and new hanging to dry on the patio

the drilling is continuing, now it's one hour. The internet took over one hour to turn on and the router showed that there was a connection the computer showed that the connection was on but the internet was remotely hacked anyway and would not turn on. I had to turn the laptop on and off repeatedly and clean the cache, although I did a complete clean and restore function just yesterday. 

The nighttime terror of this group and the morning abuse and death threat Nazi shit whore attacks are endless and day after day some piece of sick shit from Congress, Whorewood or now it's from Israell as the abuse from Netanyahu to prove he's fully in line is just the usual abomination. He is "|with" the terror Nazi celebrities who have made countless genocidal Nazi comments at me about killing me in a concentration camp, non-stop rape, and although he descries what Hamas did to Jewish women and raped and destroyed them, he could give a damn when it happens to me by his  American "friends" and Bloomberg is right there, as happened today Bloomberg always coming at me with violence to prove he and his Nazi wife and yelling screeching daughter are fully violent towards me so the Nazi 4th Reich will keep them safe and warm in the mansions they are awarded for helping the 4th Reich to divide and conquer and destroy and take over. 

I have tried to help Netanyahu not because of the "Jewish" origin of my family which has been only a bane to my existence and I have never had anything more than a superficial and highly unpleasant experience with the entire range of "Jews" from around the world.

I have had "Jewish" friends while so drugged I could not function and I was lead around to every scumbag abuser and exploiter possible and many "Jews" were included in that mix--. Not a single one had any reverence for the religion they only associated the diaspora for business contacts and solidarity while fully bowing to the Nazi empire they have all helped to build up, and attacking me to get their "successful" busnisses. 


Netanyahu came at me once more because I watched the f-ing news last night as the Israel debacle is prominent and a threat to the United States as well as to world leadership--they are fully prepared and have it all plotted and planned out, the 4th Reich does, so they are not worried but as usual, in my deep sleep because I understand how victimized the Jews are to have to and to fully embrace, Stockholm Syndrome style, the abuser and killing Nazi filth, I understand that they need a country but they are only paving the way for Nazi expansion into Israel and their investment portfolios and strategies as they assume they will partner with the Nazi and Mafia shit who are now cozying up to them as "friends" but just wait until they gain full control. My every warning to Bloomberg about the rise of antisemitism about 2 years ago (or longer) was met with him having me hanging from a harness (in teleportation deep sleep) underneath a helicopter over the Manhattan skyline-=-literallly a kind of Scarface type of murder situation for saying the Biden is a threat to J ews and an antisemite and his policies were going to doom the Democrats and that Biden is and was (always) a bigot Nazi and doing an awful job for the country. Bloomberg, just viciou$ly assaulted me with death threats and grabbing at my breasts and now he's with Netanyahu co-joining in the usual attack, but first asking me how I 'knew" that antisemitism would rise, as I told Bloomberg so many years ago and that the Whorewood fucking shit celebrity whore gang were absolutely putting Nazis and genocidal bigots Mafia shit into power and programming the nation into Nazism and antisemitism. He just violently assaulted me, but today asked me how I knew. I spoke on an intellectual level as they then began to insult me after they got their information as i began to try to hit Netanyahu as I am doing now every day from these filthy ugly sleaze shit whroes who run and sprint to attack me and get endless movie deals prizes and awards. 

I have tried to help Netanyahu because I care for the reason that Jews are so slated for absolutely slavery and destruction but the part about Jews helping Nazis to come to power just escapes them as they berate and abuse me for saying agains something that goes against the power structure which put sell-out fuckers like them into power who will do the dirty work of attacking "Jews" who, as they do, completely bow and scrape as psy-op slaves to enforce Nazi policy and politics.

So I remain alone as uaual after more of my life force has been sucked dry--my body dying from stress and it's never over\


MAGA MUCK the shit not-leader of the nazi 4th Reich cartel of the House and in Congress was glaring with deadly hate as I tallked in the hypnotized, freshly drugged nascent sleep state about what a fucking lying fascist Nazi he is--completely embraced by the Democrats for helping them to help the 4th Reich Europigapeland fasist Nazis to take their very old push too incorporate the "Bread Basket" farming land of Ukraine into the 4th Reich global expansion plan. 


Hacking is now so bad it's a continuous struggle to get anything else out. 

I began ranting while I fought to get letters to print out. Every day they are murdering me with the endless abuse as I fight for justice and freedom there is none. Y ou all watch on applauding this group of shit.

You can't believe any single thing that the lead politicians yap into cameras and in interviews. That also goes for the celebrity shit and filth you all worship but they are just plastic surgery Nazi modifications plastered and carved away into their rotten skank bodies. M y body is so destroyed from the hate and violence of the poison with non-stop abuse while I fight to heal. I can't stop talking to the pig ape scum in the sleep state and of course the entire congress fully applauds every piece of shit who abuses t hreatens to kill me and hands the celebrity shit invitations to the White House, non-stop Oscars non-stop Golden Globes for them all. If they don't have anything to present they or their shit filth spawn are handed modeling skyrocketed careers and are presenters for the Oscars and Golden Globes and CAnnes and etc. 

Every year for literally almost every single award for media entertainment possible is a long list of the shit who have assaulted me for years, as long as they can possibly manage it. THey pass the torture on to the next fucking pig ape and it never ends.

----------

Last night that sick sleazy evil dirty rapist satanist MAGA MUCK the new hero of the Nazi Democrats was endlessly verbally abusing me for hours after going at me all morning with dirty horse MTG like some Horse drug she's just a loud braying dirty fake sinister creep as the MAGA MUCK truly is


they are so detestable. So I "forgot" to put my electronic equiment away because I could not block out MAGA MUCK this filthy spewing detestable filth bucket who has ordered death stinking filth constantly on my clothing, on my bathing after-shower clothing on my pillows on my brand new, hand made very intricate items that took me a long time to make he has had them sprayed--and so I "forgot" because they use mind control to skew my brain functioning. I never forget to do this as my electronic equipment is part of my lifelline and now the phone is broken. Like my laptop, it turns on at intermittent times, the battery is fully charged it worked perfectly in terms of the phone functioning yesterday. It turns off while I am writing a message to my landlord about everything from my water being turned almost off to the next day from years of drilling beneath my room for hours and hours, day after day, for months it has gone on for SIX  YEARS. 

But MAGA MUCK is working for shit Trump and under the protection of Biden who really is a friend to Trump and has no plans to ever constrain trump in any way except for a few public little slaps on the wrist--the good ole dinosaur club is so fully in control. The endless graft of shit like Pelosi and Biden has so thoroughly lined their greasy pockets they are quite willing to allow Trump to put fascist Nazism into effect because THEY will be quite comfortable no matter who is put into the White House--and this goes for all the shit and scum. THey are putting evil and violent rapist shit MAGA MUCK tthe filth black cesspool of hate, racism and violence upon me4 because Trump and the rest of Congress really want a fascist Nazi who is truly violent and is of a lynch mob predisposition to attack me with filth stinking muck poured into my room, clothing every day (my bathroom stinks of fried fish oil grease which is being sprayed onto the floor, on the walls, and the entire bathroom stinks of fried fish oil grease every single morning. 

MUCK MAGA--he's so dirty and violent, a bigot rapist sitting next to maggot robber and the rest of the Nazi crew absolutely assaulting me and raping me in front of them all while the usual shitalina hugs him and they all welcome him in to torture me to obtain this contract I have been fighting to stop for over 13 years every single day facing death and poisoning and torture to death WITHOUT A SINGLE SUPPORT and I keep wriiting. Now Netanyahu is coming once more to ask me for ideas to steal so he can sound like he has anything original and caring to say about the situation of antisemitism. When it comes to exposing the network of Nazis who claim they are "liberal" and "care" about Jews, they mean only those willing to attack people like me to prove they are going to allow every Nazi piece of shit to come in and take control over their region in the push for global dominance of the 4th Reich. They all assume they will profit endlessly as they are warmly handed every prize and incentive as these dirty kinda stupid and some well-educated grasp and grab and viciously attack me assuming they will be cherished forever by the 4th Reich which is taking over every country on the planet--literally.


I feel for the Tamil Tigers who were exterminated like a Nazi Blitzkrieg of the Sri Lanka government which also believed that by colluding with Nazi investors and white supremacists they would always profit from it. The tiny percent of the wealthy Sri Lankan "brown" people have indeed profited and loom over the desperate actual people who are sinking in poverty but the Tamil Tigers were the last real resistance movement I have heard of regarding fighting thi8s filth Nazi 4th Reich. 

It is the same, the shit whores who remain in "power" for decades although their tenure should be only for a few short years and then to allow for a healthy rotation, they become crusty, rotten and brainwashed minions and greed and violent sleaze is their main platform when they are "alone" in the safety of their 4th Reich torture apparatus society.

I hope people can understand what I mean when I write this. They are turning America into a \banana republic as it is. They are slowly erasing all opposition but they have tortured me non-stop for YEARS over a decade so blonde Nazi shit from Australia who is jumping for joy (the blonde whores from Australia literally dance around and laugh with joy as they watch me get beaten, raped and then they steal the ideas as their own that I rant out about the injustice and how people should be aware. They are operating for THE ENGLISH CROWN BUT when I write about this non-stop it is simply ignored. \

MAGA MUCK says he is "with" them and has raped me in front of them because I wrote about the theft of my ideas and how  ugly and sinister they all are. he is a filth bucket black-hearted psycho using Christianity as a prop only. And you all keep on putting them into power. 

America will turn into another version of Sri Lanka, a tourist destination for Nazis and the economy may depend ultimately on tourist dollars for the beach properties that the Nazi 'europigapes ALREADY have bought out and LA is completely dominated by Euro-pi9gape trash, as is New York City--the Trump empire has sold off American property to Eurpigape Nazis for decades and his one and only aspiration is to become as Nazi Europigape fascist as possible. 


Biden has been helping the other Democrats to completely destroy the country in various means and ways, but more cleverly concealed as such--as they are by now congealed in corruption.

--------

And the drilling underneath my room continues.

I didn't want to fight Netanyahu so when he asked me for ideas, I was trying to help that sac of greasy nastiness. After he obtained all the information, he began the usual abuse and insults as I finally began to try to kill him to get him to shut up. He has been doin this for a few weeks now, with utter violence from Ratskin physically assaulting me when I am finally screaming to stop sexual harassment to shut up and get off me this filthy greasebag--and it's just one sick fuck after the next the same protocols of a death cult wh ich is brining the country of the US to really the brink of total collapse. they use my ideas as their platform to sound somehow sympathetic to the viewers who are confused as hell and beliving what they see and hear.




No comments:

Post a Comment