Saturday, May 11, 2024

If ANYONE at all in the void of this internet blog-sphere care whatsoever about America NOT TURNING INTO A VASSAL COLONY OF THE EUROPIGAPELAND CARTEL 4TH REICH into a destroyed, banana republic which it is already--then from my over 13 years of experience being teleported, raped, poisoned and fighting for my life literally against multiple and ever-present murder attempts--being thrown in jail for having called the pig shit whores from Italy (connected to Dumbo Rambo and Shitn-nigger the ugly over-blown thug scum from Austria, an ugly sinister creep you can see easily how ugly he has always been underneath all his hormone-growth Nazi technology--rotten and foul , a most virulent Nazi and with Stallone the dumbo scumbo Rambo they have brought countless NAZIS into America to wrest control with the full consent of the "sheeple" which are you scum who are endlessly groveling to this Nazi scum in order to get a role and a part in Whorewood, as you are programming America into a fascist Nazi 3rd World controlled by Europigapeland Nazism and Mafia. But the shit pig apes are applauded. In New York it's foul DeNiro who spent YEARS dumping his old age and hate on me and obtained a granddauther aged minion minority who grovels and acts like a puppet controlleld for the "fame" she can latch onto and this dirty old man filled with racism and hate has obtained a new lease on youth and I have been broken down as he is cheered on by the New York and Whorewood scene. I wrrite about their viloence and racism adn they are just applauded by Jews galore who groven in deference to the power structure that they are being used as stupid and greedy puppets in promoting how "not antisemitic" the bigot Nazis actually are. I have grown-up around this all my life and have seen it in operation globally. So boycott these fucking whores I have been writing of. Stallone, whose Italian scum friends were raping poison as deeply as possible into my body for over 3 years adn then began a campaign of endless torture and deadly violence using heart palpitations and tears pouring out of my eyes because I kept writing to this shit whore most stupid Italian thug who was the manager of Dumbo Rambo's club Bar None, the building in which I rented a room--the Harrison Hotel and I worked at that club as well as selling cigars all along Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue--South Beach before it became a highly Nazified controlled monopolized by Mafia and Nazi sleaze repository of filthy criminals. I wrote of the years of torture which dirty foul Rambo the scumbo comppletely has profited off, which Nazi shit-nigger has fully endorsed as former governor of shithole Nazi "liberal" CA--with pig-lousy coming to sit next to that rotten receptacle of nazi instruction from Austria and the 4th Reich in exactly what to say transmitted into the pile of rotten meat on his huge ugly dirty shoulders--and the fijlth of MAGA MUCK came after I wrote of years of Stallone the scumbo --THIRTY YEARS of his profiting off this as wel as a slew of shit from whorewood and my family and the endless list of parasites I can't ever get off (at this point I am fighting pig shit pitt and shitalina without end to get the fuck off me as they never do the Nazis are so adhered to the blonde sell-out whores to get this contract so they can rush in alongside shit-nigger the sick Nazi fuck) and with Pig-lousy from the "Left" and MAGA MUCK from the "Right" I have been threatenened with death for saying NO to endless poisoning pounded into my body by huge hormone-growth Nazi shit whores from Italy and America and France and Germany7 and Engand as they keep going on and on while I am literallly fighting for my life and they all profit off it while every single thing I have made, created is broken stolen adn all my writings my efforts have been poisoned and destroyed--so filthy MAGA MUCK had shit smeared on my bed, he and dirty ape Green came taking successive turns yelling as fascists at me in teleportation like the ugly shit that they are--demanding tarot readings as they kept up the abuse while sh it pig ape pitt stared on as usual smiling about it as usual and he is still constantly coming at me to get this "contract" while I just want him and them all dead. This is so entertaining to the fucking sh it reading this as you all keep reading my posts and there is nothig. Certainly not Biden who sent MAGA MUCDK, to abuse and torture me as his "reward" partially for assisting in the Nazi program of the German 3rd Reich goal of turning Ukraine into an SS State, and my family was sent too that region as colonialists by the Austrian King for the very same purpose, some time before the onset of WWI when my family said "moving on up to Brooklyn" to be just more slaves to Nazis aas they had done in Europigapeland and sold me off to be tortured poisoned and raped and abused and poisoned to deaeth while they, too, have profited off this enormously.

 I have to add that when I looked at the brief list of the whores and skanks being invited to the Met Gala there was the shit skank who abused and tortured me alongside Baryishnikov the dirty ugly foul sinister and rotten old man who is deluded into thinking his ballet makes him a "god" as that is also part of the "Luciferian" doctrine which they all adhere to (which Biden does as well, with his inauguration ceremony focused upon the rising sun as the motif of "it's a new day" which means it's the rising sun of Luciferian conglomeration of power--and he has filled that doctrine with making Americans so bereft of basic survival means while fully enabling the very weathy who will go along with any political trend if it keeps them in luxury and being featured in Haute Living lifestyle trending bs posturing.

--------------------

Jessica Sara Parker or whatever her rotten name was invited to the Met, and she abused me with threats next to rotten dirty B-kov because I was watching the tv show "Claws" instead of her dirty stupid tv show which, like most and almost all of the pig apes who assault me, I NEVER LIKED THEIR SHOWS I NEVER WATCHED THEIR SHIT I NEVER WANTED ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM OR THEIR ILK and yet I am forced into it until they get what they want and after stealing my ideas and profiting endlessly they will do as they ahve always done, just have me killed also to conclude the contract.

So I am fighting for my life\

but if ANY OF YOU DO-NOTHING FUCKERS cares whatsoever about America not turning into a cesspool of homelessness peasants dying in the streets, the utter destruction of the Working and Middle classes (which was a Nazi aim, to create a two-tiered economic strata where only they would have the money and power and like the ancient regimes the peasants only could grovel and serve if they wanted even a crumb and had to pay and pay taxes for the upkeep of the lascivious scum who controlled t hem--for millennia this has been ongoing. THey want it to return they want the American model to be destroyed adn the fucking shit from whorewood are fully promoting this endlessly. 
so if you fuckers care at all then goddamn boycott dumbo scumbo and shit-nigger and do not vote pig-lousy into power  any longer

that rotten craggy haggy creep pig-lousy is as fascist Nazi Republican as any of the MAGA and is so lying so corrupt such a grafting greasy dirty lying fascist vying to be an aristocrat

how I wish the guy who broke into their house had at least a working plant and accomplished his goals.

-------------------

So I am ranting--but do not vote for MAGA M UCK do not VOTE FOR PIG-LOUSY BOYCOTT shit scumbo rambo dumbo the fascist Nazi endlessly sponsoring fascist Nazism into America pig ape whore scum antisemite fascist Nazi--and I mean this literally.

Stop adulating blonde Nazi filth like pig ape shit pitt and shitalina whose every movie has been at least partially incorporating ideas I have written of, some absolutely taking the entire theme and then copying verbatm my writing which they stole and probably deleted from the only pages I could write on and not have deleted--but thanks to the Jewish Nazi controlling Facebook of course it has happened anyway.

-----

I could go on and on with lists and lists of shit whore scum who have sold America out but the hacking and blocks and the mind control is making everything impossible. I waste my time writing these posts yet I hope that at least a seed of a different perspective that perhaps people will see has actually come into being is a result of the shit whores who you keep applauding as they sell you and America out to the most sleazy and dumb titillating performing Nazi handing them a mansion or a catwalk promotion for some fashion season in nasty dirty 4th Reich Nazi Paris or anywhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kamala promises that "we will be unburdened by the Past"--and yet, sadly ironically, a German endlessly referencing concentration camps and murdering me due to Nazi genocidal policy and raping me violently is one of her donors and also a partner. That means that an over 100-year old policy of pogroms and genocide is what she is endorsing. Blacks --sorry to use that term, what should I say? African-Americans people of color those who side with the fascist Mafia Nazi denizens of the 4th Reich out of H-wood and Congress/H-wood are absolute supporters of fascist Nazism and Mafia criminality. They become violent if you make reference to the FACT AND REALITY of their partners and what they say. They are told they are honored and beyond good and evil of racism. Their role is to assuage the viewers into a false sense of security which they, themselves have been utterly brainwashed into "believing" and acting out. Their hostility and violence towards me is akin to the Ukrainian concentration camp guards who were the most brutal of killers as some Jews who survived the camps swore in testimony and in interviews (see Shoah the documentary by Lanzmann for more detail of how Ukrainians were absolutely more violent in whisking the Jews into the gas chambers and brutal murderous beatings as guards). The blacks of America have turned t o the ingratiating Germans, a ploy I witnessed for the 5 years of living in Stuttgart, former NATO military headquarters of Europe, with something like 3 or 4 military barracks surrounding the city and non-stop soldiers roaming the streets. The "love" shown to Black soldiers ONLY OUT OF AMERICA was like mother's milk to the starving-for-approval blacks who were treated like "royalty" with blonde German girls offered as manna to the American blacks for their slavish devotion to the Germans who offered them something like devotion in return (with sneering contempt for them behind their backs, whispered and nodded in agreement by other Germans--and that lasted as long as the major American presence was in Stuttgart and Germany before the Clinton 4th Reich duplicity machine removed most of the American presence. The American Consulate was closed, and Nazism rose almost immediately thereafter until outspoken Nazi political parties have won general elections (in the former East bloc countries of Germany but it's widely accepted everywhere else, just they have to pretend a bit longer until the rest of the EU goes along as it is also doing politically but preceding all that has been the underground movements of Nazism and fascism disguised, shielded and protected with many an American joining in (soldiers and high-ranking as well--plus illegal arms deals with "enemy" countries out of the barracks that I heard of from people who worked at the barracks). Just to state that i have some experience with Germans and how they "seduce" people who have been oppressed by racism as they envelope the target with absolutely fake warmth only to ensure them to do their dirty work for t hem. That entails the actions of K-ala and Obama and Aperah and Whoopie and so many others.

I was so struggling to type words, as I now am the hacking is unbelievable, that what I realized more profoundly was how much these parasite...