Saturday, May 11, 2024

If ANYONE at all in the void of this internet blog-sphere care whatsoever about America NOT TURNING INTO A VASSAL COLONY OF THE EUROPIGAPELAND CARTEL 4TH REICH into a destroyed, banana republic which it is already--then from my over 13 years of experience being teleported, raped, poisoned and fighting for my life literally against multiple and ever-present murder attempts--being thrown in jail for having called the pig shit whores from Italy (connected to Dumbo Rambo and Shitn-nigger the ugly over-blown thug scum from Austria, an ugly sinister creep you can see easily how ugly he has always been underneath all his hormone-growth Nazi technology--rotten and foul , a most virulent Nazi and with Stallone the dumbo scumbo Rambo they have brought countless NAZIS into America to wrest control with the full consent of the "sheeple" which are you scum who are endlessly groveling to this Nazi scum in order to get a role and a part in Whorewood, as you are programming America into a fascist Nazi 3rd World controlled by Europigapeland Nazism and Mafia. But the shit pig apes are applauded. In New York it's foul DeNiro who spent YEARS dumping his old age and hate on me and obtained a granddauther aged minion minority who grovels and acts like a puppet controlleld for the "fame" she can latch onto and this dirty old man filled with racism and hate has obtained a new lease on youth and I have been broken down as he is cheered on by the New York and Whorewood scene. I wrrite about their viloence and racism adn they are just applauded by Jews galore who groven in deference to the power structure that they are being used as stupid and greedy puppets in promoting how "not antisemitic" the bigot Nazis actually are. I have grown-up around this all my life and have seen it in operation globally. So boycott these fucking whores I have been writing of. Stallone, whose Italian scum friends were raping poison as deeply as possible into my body for over 3 years adn then began a campaign of endless torture and deadly violence using heart palpitations and tears pouring out of my eyes because I kept writing to this shit whore most stupid Italian thug who was the manager of Dumbo Rambo's club Bar None, the building in which I rented a room--the Harrison Hotel and I worked at that club as well as selling cigars all along Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue--South Beach before it became a highly Nazified controlled monopolized by Mafia and Nazi sleaze repository of filthy criminals. I wrote of the years of torture which dirty foul Rambo the scumbo comppletely has profited off, which Nazi shit-nigger has fully endorsed as former governor of shithole Nazi "liberal" CA--with pig-lousy coming to sit next to that rotten receptacle of nazi instruction from Austria and the 4th Reich in exactly what to say transmitted into the pile of rotten meat on his huge ugly dirty shoulders--and the fijlth of MAGA MUCK came after I wrote of years of Stallone the scumbo --THIRTY YEARS of his profiting off this as wel as a slew of shit from whorewood and my family and the endless list of parasites I can't ever get off (at this point I am fighting pig shit pitt and shitalina without end to get the fuck off me as they never do the Nazis are so adhered to the blonde sell-out whores to get this contract so they can rush in alongside shit-nigger the sick Nazi fuck) and with Pig-lousy from the "Left" and MAGA MUCK from the "Right" I have been threatenened with death for saying NO to endless poisoning pounded into my body by huge hormone-growth Nazi shit whores from Italy and America and France and Germany7 and Engand as they keep going on and on while I am literallly fighting for my life and they all profit off it while every single thing I have made, created is broken stolen adn all my writings my efforts have been poisoned and destroyed--so filthy MAGA MUCK had shit smeared on my bed, he and dirty ape Green came taking successive turns yelling as fascists at me in teleportation like the ugly shit that they are--demanding tarot readings as they kept up the abuse while sh it pig ape pitt stared on as usual smiling about it as usual and he is still constantly coming at me to get this "contract" while I just want him and them all dead. This is so entertaining to the fucking sh it reading this as you all keep reading my posts and there is nothig. Certainly not Biden who sent MAGA MUCDK, to abuse and torture me as his "reward" partially for assisting in the Nazi program of the German 3rd Reich goal of turning Ukraine into an SS State, and my family was sent too that region as colonialists by the Austrian King for the very same purpose, some time before the onset of WWI when my family said "moving on up to Brooklyn" to be just more slaves to Nazis aas they had done in Europigapeland and sold me off to be tortured poisoned and raped and abused and poisoned to deaeth while they, too, have profited off this enormously.

 I have to add that when I looked at the brief list of the whores and skanks being invited to the Met Gala there was the shit skank who abused and tortured me alongside Baryishnikov the dirty ugly foul sinister and rotten old man who is deluded into thinking his ballet makes him a "god" as that is also part of the "Luciferian" doctrine which they all adhere to (which Biden does as well, with his inauguration ceremony focused upon the rising sun as the motif of "it's a new day" which means it's the rising sun of Luciferian conglomeration of power--and he has filled that doctrine with making Americans so bereft of basic survival means while fully enabling the very weathy who will go along with any political trend if it keeps them in luxury and being featured in Haute Living lifestyle trending bs posturing.

--------------------

Jessica Sara Parker or whatever her rotten name was invited to the Met, and she abused me with threats next to rotten dirty B-kov because I was watching the tv show "Claws" instead of her dirty stupid tv show which, like most and almost all of the pig apes who assault me, I NEVER LIKED THEIR SHOWS I NEVER WATCHED THEIR SHIT I NEVER WANTED ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM OR THEIR ILK and yet I am forced into it until they get what they want and after stealing my ideas and profiting endlessly they will do as they ahve always done, just have me killed also to conclude the contract.

So I am fighting for my life\

but if ANY OF YOU DO-NOTHING FUCKERS cares whatsoever about America not turning into a cesspool of homelessness peasants dying in the streets, the utter destruction of the Working and Middle classes (which was a Nazi aim, to create a two-tiered economic strata where only they would have the money and power and like the ancient regimes the peasants only could grovel and serve if they wanted even a crumb and had to pay and pay taxes for the upkeep of the lascivious scum who controlled t hem--for millennia this has been ongoing. THey want it to return they want the American model to be destroyed adn the fucking shit from whorewood are fully promoting this endlessly. 
so if you fuckers care at all then goddamn boycott dumbo scumbo and shit-nigger and do not vote pig-lousy into power  any longer

that rotten craggy haggy creep pig-lousy is as fascist Nazi Republican as any of the MAGA and is so lying so corrupt such a grafting greasy dirty lying fascist vying to be an aristocrat

how I wish the guy who broke into their house had at least a working plant and accomplished his goals.

-------------------

So I am ranting--but do not vote for MAGA M UCK do not VOTE FOR PIG-LOUSY BOYCOTT shit scumbo rambo dumbo the fascist Nazi endlessly sponsoring fascist Nazism into America pig ape whore scum antisemite fascist Nazi--and I mean this literally.

Stop adulating blonde Nazi filth like pig ape shit pitt and shitalina whose every movie has been at least partially incorporating ideas I have written of, some absolutely taking the entire theme and then copying verbatm my writing which they stole and probably deleted from the only pages I could write on and not have deleted--but thanks to the Jewish Nazi controlling Facebook of course it has happened anyway.

-----

I could go on and on with lists and lists of shit whore scum who have sold America out but the hacking and blocks and the mind control is making everything impossible. I waste my time writing these posts yet I hope that at least a seed of a different perspective that perhaps people will see has actually come into being is a result of the shit whores who you keep applauding as they sell you and America out to the most sleazy and dumb titillating performing Nazi handing them a mansion or a catwalk promotion for some fashion season in nasty dirty 4th Reich Nazi Paris or anywhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...