Sunday, May 5, 2024

Please stop allowing Sylvestor Stallone to crank out more Rambo stupidity =-=he is a murdering genocidal antisemitic sick fuck--his Nazi Mafia goons raped, stole my money, raped poison into my body as deeply as possible, said they wanted me in a coma to continue raping me while in a coma but teleported--had me tortured stole my cat poisoned me nearly to death and they have not stopped--they have been awarded a huge club in Miami called The Wall which shit like Paris H ilton defends, and defends them all--along with the Jewish Nazi her sister jmarried it is so typical of the Jewish Nazis and their Nazi blonde shit they all marry and then attack me--but Stallone is a most sinister sick ugly dirty fuck so adulated for his racist shit even including some blacks--stop allowing that rotten pig ape whore shit to continue to get away with this. Stallone is very responsible for also putting Trump into power and he's a genocidal fascist idiot fully aligned with French and Italian Mafia who HATE AMERICA and he has personally ensured they control South Beach, and then Florida politics which has become fascist and Nazi. Stallone absolutely has profited along with his filth shit family for the

 THIRTY YEARS of that ugly rotten fuck obtaining endless movie deals by that fascist Whorewood controlling faction, absolutely Europigape and/or controlled and immersed in Parisian fashion and wanna be entitled aristorcracy with slaves, destitiotion and enslavement and homelessness as their main power-cudgel of "entitlement". They sneer at America they go along with the anti-Americanism and fastidious worship of fascist Nazism based on their endless Europigape contacts who control them absolutely.


Even the seemingly "working class" background scumbags from England who have joined in are fully immersed in antisemitism, fascism (they claim they care so much for the brown people of Palestine) but they are racist and white-supremacist they are using the Palestinian cause as a motive for their violent genocidal push to continue the 3rd Reich. Not that most of you care at all, especially the "Jews" who come to laugh, threaten and abuse me along with the shit you worship who really are your enemies.


So I am cleaning now two sets of sheets after returning from a day of carrying so much heavy weight because I can't leave anything I truly need and use in this room. THe rest is ravage at all times with the mechanical arms. clothing is being sprayed with rotting meat substances constantly all day now--pillows, clothing for after the shower, my towels, my sheets now smeared with shit from the shit you never stop you never stop them you fuckers reading this.


I can't understand how the people who make a living disparaging Nazism can go along with this and then hug the sick fucks who are perpetrtating it and never even beginning to consider stopping them whatsoever. You are all so ensconced in your security and station that you can't even begin to contemplate that the hammer will come down on so many people and perhaps even you as well, in the aftermath of the absolute lack of intelligence these shit whores really encompass--the required intelligence to sustain a society and then a planet. 


I truly hope your rotten body is destroyed and your creep wife leaves you for someone who will beat her to death and that you die a horrible death, stallone--that your shit daughters are raped to death adn that your Italian and French friends in South Beach whom you sent to torture rape beat poison and destroy my life if possible are also destroyed=killed horribly. You rotten dirty ugly fucking scum along with shit-nigger your fuck Nazi buddy.


I can't describe except in rants how deplorable this shit from Whorewood really is and by now, the mind control has completely kicked in. Attacked by sick creeps for years and years and years and years because I was happy beautiful and had a chance to truly make a great success or career and this Nazi group along with millions of shit creeps around the world have just attacked me endlesslly.


I learn that the weapons and drugs are being administered by this shit and Nazi-vassal State the  United States which is a state of moronic idiocy truly the educational levels appear to be high for some of the politicians but people want a bunch of sleazy dirty lying crap on all sides to truly pull the wool over the collective blind-folded groupies who worship all things lies and deception and inherent incompetence coupled with blathering yapping trained elocution.

---------

That I ONLY SOLD CIGARS in a nightclub on South Beach because all other businesses in that area refused to hire me, or they hired me only to not pay me, or to offer me half of minimum wage if I wanted to work for them. Desperate to get a job, I was directed by someone who knew my uncle (or about him) and knew about my relatives in Miami who used him as a go-between to literally sell me into rape and slavish murder by the Nazi mafia--and it's been this sleazy dirty ugly sick crap Stallone and his filthy sick Italian and French friends coming after me, stealing my money destroying my body blocking everything and mutilating my body and handing me over to shit pig ape pitt and shitallina who have not stopped for over 13 years stealing my ideas--both of that pair of shit-=--non-stop non-stop they just all glob on and get get get free free free everything endless movie deals for shit stallone because of this tortrure contract on me. Now endless more Rambo shit coming out because dirty sinister stalllone handed this tech and the Europigape fascist 4th Reich contract to shit Trump who I so hope also keels over just drop dead ugly sick fuck Trump


goddamn GET THEM OFF ME

Biden is such an incompetent but capable paper-pushing bigot disguiesd with all his rhetoric. If he has successfully concealed his racism towards Blacks, his racism towards Jews is not hard to discern for the discerning eye not brainwashed into complicity and complacency.

So this shit will never stop as long as biden is alive and trump has his death cult followers who were waiting for shit like Trump to come allong and voila out of the tv he sprang to offer them their starry dreams of a fascist Nazi empire

=======

And now, it's if I so much as look at a photo hacked on my laptop which contains one of the pig apes who has joined into the teleportation for the last--decade or so--they begin to teleport and torture me. If I watch a movie while sick from detox from the poison they haven't stopped pouring into my body and/or torturing me non-stop while I am sick and fighting to shit it out, day after day for over 13 years now this has been going on as I fight them for my life while people just constantly allow it to go on and on and on and on

but I watched a movie two weeks ago and the stars came to torture me for just watching their shit stupid ass Nazi movie--They asked me while I was drugged, I was in the shower and drugged, the lights were off, and they began to torture me and ask me if I liked the movie I said no--obviously I didn't finish watching the movie if they were monitoring my every click as they do ("they" as in the 4th Reich terror operation) and they tortured me for the entire shower and I could not stop responding to the brain information extraction--I said it was a bigoted Eurocentric movie hating on America and worshipping a "rescung" white supremacy Nazi French piece of shit--I didn't use those terms I was analytic and not using "foul" language aqt the time but now after a murder attempt and French being put up around the area where I almost was killed (here in Thailand and no one speaks French unless they are serving the French /escorts/prostitutes and then are in "relationships" which last as long as the money or as long as the tourist season.


 Now it is just shit from Congress and Whorewood just coming if I have EVER watched a movie by them, years ago, or if I watch a movie they starred in over 30 years ago, they don't care trhey glob on and never leave. Shit-nigger that sick rotten Austrian fuck is one of those--I watched an old movie that is very famous he has not left for the past 5-6 years  And on and on. They get get get get endless applause from Biden if they torture me nearly to death and mutilate and abuse and beat and rape--

Trump inducts them into his Party in addition to everything else.


The solution will not be Biden nor Harris nor any of the candidates so far running. 

But people have to stop allowing them to get away wth this as they are more and more psychopathic the longer they have access to this tech. Each and every single one is inter-connected to white supremacist Nazis out of Europigapeland, literally ALL. They are pawns being used to destroy the country from within.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...