Sunday, May 5, 2024

Feces put on my bed and rubbed on my new satin sheets. This is, from stinking Johnson, non-stop foul putrid substances put on everything I wear, non-stop every day putridity from this foul and rotten evil sick sinister parasitic creep and his team and the celebrity SHIT and they are refuse without doubt. All I do is clean up stinking filth that is so toxic and foul that it must be washed and then the stench remains because they add some chemical that makes the substance glue to the fabric. Nothing gets the smells out they only get reduced a bit and leave a foul odor no matter how many times I wash the item. The sheet is brand new, and it's foul and dirty. Today a pair of white trash Nazis walked contentedly past me in the hallway--they are stalkers there is no doubt about is as the hallway is empty, there are people only on all sides of me and all floors are basically empty---if you drive past this condo at night you will see blackness and only props of laundry hanging in front of some of the rooms. //I planted some kale seeds last week and the soil has been doused with deadly chemicals again so nothing has come up--for over 16 months they have killed literally every single plant. But now it's such putridity on my bed while I am absolutely exhausted. I am detoxing from the black hard poison they put as clear liquid into my food--for basically all my life but the Whorewood celebrity terror team has poured this poison into my body so I have become so mutilated and huge--and this is also connected to Stallone and it's just the shit that they are. But this pair of white Nazis, and the white pig apes are the most vicious and disgusting. It is something they would have done. The scum who are teleporting and torturing, poisoning, mutilating, raping me and demand that I accept being endlessly violated, endlessly tortured, endlerssly raped, endlessly my ideas stolen because these pig apes are so boring and mainstream with no originality in any way, whatsoever. But for fighting back I get the usual panorama of the white men leading the 4th Reich h acking their commentary about Trump and about "justice" onto my youtube channel, and every day I just sit here in utter exhaustion because for the past week it is n on-stop putrid sprays poured on my every essential item of clothing--they spray it on my towel just before I take a sh ower and on the clothing I wear for after the shower--this is rotting meat immersed in a liquid that is put into a spray and doused on my clothing--now it's EVERY DAY, AND TODAY THEY PUT feces on my bed and rubbed it in. I am so exhausted from the endless cleaning and the poisons this gorup of SHIT had put in my food which has hardened and congealed--as they demand that I just take the shit and accept being raped poisoned attemptded murder while they blather endlessly about their freedom of speech and feminism and justice--but still NO ONE DOES ANYTHING I write for another day to utter silence as the world of America is now commenting on the debacle of tRUMP that I wrote of for YEARS AND YEARS about what would transpire and what is happening as you fuckers just allowed them to torture me for writing it every day for years--and now I'm still writing as you all continue to do nothing to stop this.

 It appears obvious that if Biden wins, or if he dies before the election and Harris ascends to power, the same shit will still be going on. You fuckers only don't want Trump to make you lose your comfortable positions which you cling to and have done so for all the years I have been writing about the consequences of allowing this group to continue and continue as you all join in, but get on the internet get on the media and proclaim that threat to "Democracy" which you are in actuality allowing to further it's insidious cascade snowballing effect and all you reading this have been complicit in the rise of this fascist entity and you are still allowing this group of SHIT to go on and on and on and on attacking me. The contrct out on me is WHAT PUT TRUMP INTO POWER nd do not doubt it.


And  I am referring of course to filthy sinister rape skank whore Mike Johnson and Marjorie Taylor Greene, a most foul and disgusting pair of evil rotten skank whores along with the Republicans who have joined in--they are violently racist genocidal and intent on putting the South into the plantation system of power that they have been fighting to regain ever since the end of the Civil War. The "North" is now fully integrated into fascist Nazi racism and thusly the entire enterprise is a coordinated death squad system covering the expanse of the United States. Yet, do not elect this s hit back into power, if there is anyone other than fascist Nazi shit reading this. They are foul and sick and they are a death cult and just allowing them to continue to attack me is also empowering this group of shit and letting all the bigots of America see that they can get away with this and the fucking Biden Adminstration will do NOTHING but invite the shit whores to his White House and honor them and hand them prizes and Freedom awards and invite them to his dinners and promote them and keep funding this shit. Harris will do the same, as well, if it means me she will continue. If it means black girls maybe not, but only if they are Black Nazis and the growing disillusion with the Democrat Party is absolutely helping to further the old Plantation slave system. 


Please, MTG, please fire your guns and I hope they backfire and blow your ugly horse whore head off, and also aim at Mike Johnson, he is a pathetic sleazy dirty ugly sinister creep and thehy are the shit. The Nazis are sick and foul, and you are all so enamored with blonde imagery from the endless blonde iconography of the media, modeling and all that advertising. 

 It continues, you are all empowering the rise of a despotism of catstrophic genocidal proportions.


I hope to God that some day this shit of Mike Johnson and Marjorie Taylor Green circulates much wider than this fucking apathetic do-nothing audience which has been reading my posts for all these years and only shit pigs come to see if they can join in. The endless blathering about American Democracy goes on from the same pieces of s hit who are reading my posts but when it comes to me you are all in for slavery, rape and torture mutilation poisoning destruction fo property because this group can't stand to see me have anything that is beautiful and successful. I can't even fucking grow plants on my patio I can't keep up with hard poisons I am shitting out of my spine and instestines every single fuckiing day and then having to clean non-p0stop bending over to clean black and brown goo muck stains and now sh it on my bed--I use two layers of bedsheets and both have been rubbed with a piece of s hit they left on my bed. In exhaustion today because more of the poison they put in my body came out today out of my spine, out of my back muscles ripping flesh out at microscopic levels and pumping poisons into my blood stream, and the muscle atrophy is also a factor

and to try to finally collapse from having to carry every single time I leave almost everything I need to try to heal, bottles of cooking oil I can'\t afford to replace so I carry that with me, and shampoo, and conditioner, and all the healing ointments, and all the things I need so they are not stolen, stinking, broken down and destroyed which is what everything in my room that I don't constantly carry around with me becomes broken stinking and putrid stinking from this permanetntly staining goo they spray on everything.

While I am shopping I have to take multiple trips and the food I bring home is replaced with drugged and poisoned food.

Over 13 years of shit whorewood particaipting in this and only the established fucks of whorewood can do is jump to join in, raping beating robbing destroying and threatening to kill me constantly then demanding a baby out of me and torturing me and threatening homelessness death if I don't accept endless lifetime of rape and abuse from some pieces of shit which they shit government has fully protected in this

and so have all of you.

you are all shit reading this if you don't do anything about this after all these years of me writing and writing and begging for murder to be stopped

as trump is promising a dictatorship, killing ahyone he doesn't like--as I warned you fucking pieces of shit reading this and reading my posts and laughing about it for all these years tyring to attack me to get your shitty movies made about black fu cking pieces of shit fighting racism (i.e. Oprah_ you fuckers)

goddamn this is disgusting. Please do not put these fucking pieces of shit Johnson and Greene and that MAGA shit into power and just eliminate them

get them the hell off me goddamn what will it take for anything of justice to happen\

I tried to kill Greene today and I try to kill Johnson when ever he makes his odious presence in this disgusting techno-terror situation\

he is a fucking sinister ugly scumbag and greene is a rotten skank fuck

they are rapist whores and lying filth

get RID OF THEM GET THEM OUT OF POWER

die you fucking pieces of shit

goddamn Greene is a sick and stupid thug and Johnson is an immature and rotten lying bigot filth bucket as are the celebrities. The whole thing has to be shoveled out like the shit that they are and replaced by actual artists and ethical politicians. Not a single fuck in Congress is of the latter disposition not a single one will come to stop this endless crime agaisnt me These pigs should be destroyed hope you  fucking pigs die. JOhnson go back ot your mommy and fuck off and greene go die in some horrible gun accident goddamn fucking die and go to hell.

    GET THEM THE FUCK OFF ME WON'T ANYONE OUT THERE DO A SINGLE FUCKING THING TO STOHP THIS DICTATORSHIP MURDER CARTEL     which includes the fucking Biden adminstration as well.

Hacking is very bad, the keyboard will not operate so there are many typos and undoubtedly the shit pig ape whores will be rewriting and censoring for the block to freedom of speech. You have let and allowed bullshit pieces of shit to rule the country you have allowed sick and despi9tic Nazi shit to take control over whorewood  you are fucking sick reading this endlessly putting your rotten shit on my youtube and trying to get me to click on your fucking videos and etgc

I could give a damn about you fucks of whorewood, all of you. IN politics, it appears that this is a completely incompetent and sinister operation to fuck America over with a lot of Nazis from foreign countries and fascists waiting as the vultures they are to divide and conquer and take control. The shit like Johnson and Greene, and trump and Biden and etc they are all only invested in Europigape Nazi fascist entities. None of the journalists do a damn thing to research any of this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment