Wednesday, May 22, 2024

In the shower & hours and hours of non-stop teleportation greasy filth from the same sick group and now another one--who has attacked me for DECADES is friends with greasy dirty Rambo is friends with an Italian scum who was raping poison into me and having me poisoned for YEARS as I tried to get him to stop to save my life. I contacted this greasy filth manipulator and mafia thing and I wrote a post about how much of a parasite he is and has been, a very few short sentences and a video taken of him at the News Cafe--about last week. Then I wrote a post about South Beach and how people (like him) sold everything to have Euros come and take over, build tin cans and ugly square boxes over the demolished art deco and have only greasy greed replacing the soul and spirit. This endless parasite on me has spent about 6 hours today because his next plan to use me after years of having his friends poison and rape poison into me and profit off it isn't enough. The Brooklyn mafia who have raped and assaulted me joined in. I tried to talk to them and I lost my patience and the abuse began pouring out as I could not tolerate this person any longer about the first 2 hours of trying to talk normally like he's a person and not a scum parasitic evil sleaze--as they ALL are who teleport me. In the shower while I was naked endless commentary about how my body is so huge and what happened as he participated in the poisoning of me and the pounding of the poison into my body with his friend from South Beach and profited off that contingent of his friends brutalizing me. Now he's joined in because I wrote what a parasite he was against me and then a few days later about how shit like him destroyed the soul and spirit. The ugly filth has come to endlessly assault me. After 4 hours today of over 13 years of DAILY torture usually lasting 8 hours or more per day of shit whores taking turns abusing, raping, beating and insulting everything I do-=-every day, every night, in the shower I appear to be most susceptible to the teleportation the water must be come kind of electric conveyor--and the parasites keep going at me. They are all working for a Nazi 4th Reich order. It seems to make no difference if Obama or Trump or Biden is in power, nor which group holds the reins of power in Congress they are all working for the same ends and that is total hegemony and destruction of America. They all are like mind programmed slaves of Europigapes whom they shower every kind of offering of welcome and please make AMerica a fascist STate so people like me can't threaten their ugliness and stupidity any longer. Some of them are very proficient at the bs they have been trained at and have learned almost by rote. But in private it is dealing with evil and sickness every single moment from all of them in one form or another. The usual most basic form is the greasy complacent acceptance and glib glee at torture and the inhumanity of the endless torture aimed at me for NO REASON other than they are vicious racist Nazis or the disgusting minorities vying to be as vicious as possible for acceptance and the usual endless free hand-out while trying their best to block anyone else obtaining ANYTHING for free especially if they are desperate and dying and really need something (i.e. all the desperate poor they keep creating with their policies).

 I was too tired to fight yet another sick crap parasite and he's also a Mafia "don" and not like Trump but similar--but probably more actual real mafia crime is behind him. And after a few hours of trying to explain to him and his Jewish partner that they helped to turn South Beach into a fascist Nazi receptacle tin-can fascist dead place of greasy profit (not in those words) and I said it happened "party-by-party" they both were in shock that I would "criticize" them and the abuse began and has not stopped. This is after years of them having their partners rape and date rape and poison and steal and torture me for their profit (the "Italian-American" mafia the most violent the Jewish man watching all on profiting off it but not openly assaulting me). 

Telling ANY Jewish perpetrator that they are assisting in building a Nazi State is met with at best silent admonition and glaring blank hate and the usual is a reaction of brutal violence and endless assaults and death threats.

It didn't happen with the very wealthy and influential Jewish man who remained silent but the "Italian-American" who has partnered with Italians and French to torture me slowly to death--along with Rambo the filthy crap and for THIRTY YEARS they have not stopped 

In exhaustion he was discussing his future plans of forcing me into some domestic enslave prostituted sex slave hate situation but not using those terms. Just making endless statements about how I will go and somehow "live' with him but never have to see him--and interspersed with that were insults about my body, and how he never would have ever been with anyone like me--as I retorted in my own way--and on and on and on. 

THIRTEEN YEARS of unjustified teleportation rape and brutal violence every single night and day--and it is now almost every time I am in the shower they gather to make body shaming comments after they have spent years having me poisoned with fungus and hardening poison inserted into my bladder while in a deep non-feeling comatose deep theta sleep state while being simultaneously teleported to their death, rape hate and abuse violence teleportation "skits" every single night.

-------------

His name is Tommy Pucci, his moniker like the last f-ing "Italian-American bigot who sicced his violent ugly dirty Jewish bigot Nazi on me (Ratskin) because he has to look "decent" but--the "Mooch" and the "Pooch" are just ooze combination in one week--ooze of greasy nastiness

Mooch with his blonde bigot Europigapeland partners which is the typical with the Italian-Americans

And Pooch with decades of selling America to fascist Nazis from wealthy Europigapeland cartels coming to infest America

and it was also Sharif Malnek (sp?)  who I met one time and I did not know why, under mind control, but I sensed and felt a sense of compressed anger and now I know why. I sensed and I understood on a subconscious level but I had no basis of understanding back in 1997 so I was just angry seeing him staring at me.

Now he is completely different in every way from years of probable mind control and every other kind of shift and appearance change--

and of course, he has lost his famous restaurant and it's gone to someone else as far as I know. It used to be the center of power but now it's just a by-gone place, restored by controlled by some bigot Nazi (undoubtedly not "Jewish" as Malnik supposedly "is")

and to get their billionaire lifestyles enhanced they are jointly assaulting me to get  MORE AND MORE although what they lost was due to their compliance to the Nazi infiltrating Imperialists and I lost everything due to their attacks upon me to gain more favor with the fasco-Nazis who took over their f-ing businesses and pushed them out of their hegemony and now they are attacking me because I fought them long ago in the first place--I have been attacked by them all jointly with constant threat to my life and I am partially paralyzed due to these pieces of shit watching on and profiting off it.

Now they join shit pigalina and the rest of the endless fuckers sitting on their brains on those chairs in rows observing and waiting for their shit sick "turn" to assault me and get their free whatever of most high wealth hand-out.

I can only try to reach into the highest fictitious orb in the nether-regions of the universe to wonder if there is anything but sick and stupid sleazy greasy fuckers controlling the "wealthiest greatest country in the world" now "on the decline" as so many comment upon.


Not many were openly making these statements about America before the endless violence of this group of sell-outs of America who have been handed this tech and are programming the country FOR THE FASCIST NAZI "friends" they all worship so the dirty work of dividing and destroying America is being done through their sheer stupid selfish greed for the sake of Nazi overtake. 

I tried to say this politely and after 2 hours of going on as they sat silently listening, not really listening just waiting for me to stop talking because my thoughts were being recorded as they always are (what I was saying, not the thought-reading tech) and used for any dumb scum of Whorewood to steal, and this is the ubiquitous thought-extraction procedure that goes on and on every day

and so they asked me questions, ignored what I had to say, sat dumb and blank until I finally lost my temper because i never wanted them to teleport me and certainly not for HOURS and I just said that the Nazis have taken over through their parties--"party-by-party" I said, both glared at me enraged like 'how dare you criticize us" as they went into Nazi abuse mode instantly and have not stopped.

They used truth serum so I described how my family has been completely destroyed by their hate Nazi system. The creep from Miami put his hand on me in a pretended act of some kind of "comfort" and I could feel the alternative current of violence and that he had participated---in his racism, in his violence towards women, in his pornographic endless sleaze gratification that these filthy dirty men obtain from the criminal enterprises that offer them all this money to have these "glam" parties in Miami

and I was just exhausted it was at that point 4 hours of abuse and questions, I was in the shower, I could not get rid of him or them, I had tried to hit him I had screamed to go away and he just keeps coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...