Saturday, May 18, 2024

RAskin the "rep" is a corruptician fully dedicated to supporting Trump (or mostly himself) has no interest in Democracy in whatever term you want to use it except for mob rule, and he is attacking me to be welcomed by "the mob". One of the mobsters is yank-skank MTG, who by now is an ugly foul disgusting thing which like Ratskin, has profitted endlessly by attacking me. Together they violently assaulted me this morning while I was in the nascent waking state--so groggy from the drugging they inflicted upon me with injections--and I can't use 4 of my fingers on both hands (combined number) due to extremely violent gouging of cuticle tissue that has completely severed the cuticle out of three of my fingers and one of my toes. I had collapsed from sickness and detox as a huge clump of hard poison that the pig ape gang of pitshialina had poured into my body and everyone else has done as well (all obtaining free promotions all the while, so this extends at the most core of my body to my family, every landlord for at least 40 years, etc) and I collapsed in a sickness on my bed so they gouged my fingers and all because I am fighting every law, every Constitutional Right that filthy evil ugly Ratskin is personally affixing to this contract and is endlessly being interviewed as some hero of "\democracy". He is so indispensable to fascism that MTG and he are a full team operating together. They compliment one another. The media compliments them by endlessly interviewing them. Congress compliments them by putting them at front and center of committees and debate which are televised thereafter. So read about what they REALLY are when the light of a camera for them to yap and blather the bs k-rap they always spew about how righteous they are and how they are defending rights, the constitution although as the fascist emerging Nazi MTG is qiute open about her ape-tendencies but rotten yapping Ratskin is so well-edumucated in the largesse of lies and posturing "liberalism" that he's the perfect fasco-prototype of the reversal mind programming enslaved minion servicing with violent glee the bigots who he is a Stockholm Syndrome scumbag slave servicing. The deception is gross and disgusting. For the 2nd time in one week clothing I made tenuously and exacting by hand have been sprayed with rotten meat incorporated into a liquid form and sprayed on my clothing--beautiful, lace and flowing and clean and new fabric sparyed now constantly with this stinking filth. Other beautiful items I made by hand the threads have been ripped out of seams--and then sprayed. The dumb rotten filth who do this, i.e. the blonde bigot Nazi shit whore with her violent and nearly hysterical slave Thai minion were collateral terrorists with the blonde rotten shit sknak from Congress (MTG) and her filthy, evil and violent brainwashed self-loathing Jewish nazi scumbag grease stain Ratskin--to assault me sexually and in every way. All operating under the same central command, all being handed clothing that is made by others, all just being handed technology, poisons and drugs to inflict non-stop torture upon me so every dumb and worthless llying filth creep and mostly if they are white supremacist can have a slave to do t heir violent filth work for them--it ranges from corrugated tin shack Thais trying to escape sex slavery to Congress filth and the President minions of silent partners who are trying to manipulate and control everything possible and the key is to endlessly attack me, apparently that is the one and only avenue for many people who DO obtain endless years of awards and lead roles in every facet of life for just attacking me, non-stop they never stop. The cockroach leeches never stop they are so incompetent and lacking in real and actual top leadership qualities. The "people" have no other yard stick to gauge how incompetent the attackers are because no one is allowed to partner with them unless they are on the same mediocrity level of lies and performative hypocrisy. Take almost any example you want. But I can't get rid offilthy dirty Baryishnikov I can't get rid of filthy vile RAtskin and MTG who are partners they act like a clown show for video-taped Congressional stupid tit-for-tat theatrical bs clown shows and in private both are unscrupulous Nazis with the Jewish Nazi most violent about the YEARS of obtaining Nazi fascist media interviews and movie slots about how he cares so much about Democracy with his creepy whiny voice greasing audio with his sickeningly false statements about 'each person one vote" and etc. So vile and loathsome he is, as they all are. He had MTG try to sexually assault me I fought and they are just emboldened into more and more awards by inflicting increasing violence against me. Not as if poisoning me for over a decade the shit whore pig shitalina pair and their 200 celebrity partners and about 500.000 Euro-land Nazis attacking me with deadly force and poisoning (MURDER ATTEMPT) WHILE stealing my ideas and torturing me to obtain the ideas. And it's just sickening. Plsae someone get that grease filth scum pair of crap from Congress off me--dirty rotten MTG and sickeningly disgusting evil and vile Ratskin his name even implies how greasy and filthy he is. Like some Raskolnikov from a Communist Russian novel who loathes what he must obey and tries to have a mini revolution and then succumbs and has self-loathing and hate--or more like a modern version of a Kafka Jewish Nazi but now instead of mournful self-introspection of a Kafka character, he adheres to violent attacks upon me so nasty foul MTG can approve of him. They are a foul team and like all the other foul teams (shit pig pitalina and others) they all have an endless profiteering and promotion agenda so they clutch on and when I write about how ugly and sicki and what criminals they are they rush to attack me with more and more violence. Of course, by writing this the pieces of greasy incompetence will be further promoted. The day that Ratskin assauled me just a few days ago he was instantly interviewed by MSNBC with his disgusting sheep smile. This dirty ugly sheep smile you can see on other Jews who conform to the 4th Reich and violently assault me or look the other way. Do their best to be seen with hblnce Nazis or even more important, intermarry with them and have helf-Jewish Nazi children who are more violent and Nazi then the smug and laid-back white supremacists who by now have a planet of brown and black and Jewish mind programmed slaves to perform their filth and genocidal acts for them. Ratskin in Congress though is a sick and sinister situation, but he is constantly being applauded. Congress is a sinkhole (another euphemistic term on my part).

Get that greasy, ugly and foul disgusting Jewish pig ape enslaved fascist Jewish Nazi off me. When anyone can ever expose Ratskin it would be wonderful, but he is an adept at hiding his real foul rottenness. I don't know if there is any evidence but he is a crime and a criminal and every word is a performance. He is now being promoted for his non-stop attacks upon me. He is undoubtedly, like all the other shit stains who have joined in like MTG, being handed condos, apartments, houses, mansions and orgies in Paris--I can attest to that just from a collateral perspective of how the gravitational pull of greed and incentivizing operates around these foul and filthy greasebags.


It has turned out that the lack of any concern for humanity as expressed by the full support of this torture situation upon me by all of Congress and every Oval Office team and all their minions and all the actors demonstrates the future of America which is very dire and sickly indeed. 

None of you are concerned. It may be that global warming may induce you to be shaken when all is submerged. There will be no CGI special effects to save you. But then again, while everyone else is drowning the priority of the government will be to save you on some special orgy sex trafficking island (like Dr. Strangelove) while the rest are horrifically dying from the policies or lack of concern you sleazy dirty filth creeps have been generating and pursuing for all these decades of my life.


Everyone else is unconcerned and watches on apathetically and probably bemused and turned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...