Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Terrorist mutilation & etc report. May 21, 2024. Fell into a pain/healing sleep after trying to dig the soil out of pots on my patio after 2 years of continuous fungus and plant-killing chemicals poured into the 2 years of me buying new plants every month or growing from seed plants that begin to grow and then systematically are killed by the mechanical arms dousing the soil and plants so they wither and die slowly (symbolic of the poisoning and abuse of me on a non-stop 24/7 basis for years, decade actually, non-stop, without a day of pause). I had to bend at an angle that is excruciating for my hard-poison-embedded fracture spine (fractured from extreme violence upon my body while in a deep sleep after being forced into an "accident" --another long s tory). //I could not take any more after emptying out one and a half huge pots of destroyed soil, to acid or basic. I limped back to my bed to lay down for a few minutes and lost consciousness. I tried not to, but there are technologies/weapons directly underneath my bolted-down bed frame which has a huge rectangle base that cannot budge and is a solid piece connected entirely to the floor. Underneath are weapons that intersect with the microchip implants so I lose consciousness instantly if they need to gouge more of my body, which they did today. I lost consciousness instantly while I just was basically aware but in pain soI had to rest my spine and body. This has happened countless times in the past on this same bed. I woke up from this "sleep" which came instantly upon me within a few seconds of just laying down, not tired but my body was so stressed and in pain. I "heard" the "voice-to-skull" being used to threaten and insult me from I don't know who--it could have been one of the politicians or celebrities and their minions or it could have been the hateful people in the rooms next to mine, or conveyed through networks of technologies to be pumped into my inner ear. I "heard" some kind of smug comment about me being asleep and they were smug because they ordered mutilation of my finger which is so bulging from so many years of sharp objects being inserted iunder mutltiple nails cuticles fingers and toes plus damaging chemicals on my skin and slashes into my skin and chemicals to tattoo the slashes soo they remain a scar on my skin--all over my body from decades of it going on every single day. //As I was eating they made their surveillance obnoxious comments and in my inner ear I "thought" responses instantly--although I never want to respond it happens instantly. Whether from the drugging, stress, mind control blocking any defense to their intrusion directly into my consciousness and subconsciousness--or just isolation with NO ONE ever to talk to as everyone fully participates in t his or ignores my situation, undoubtedly most are pleased to see this happening to me (for their racist reason). My finger is hanging out of my nail "socket' whatever it is called (too hard to look things up and type and fight).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kamala promises that "we will be unburdened by the Past"--and yet, sadly ironically, a German endlessly referencing concentration camps and murdering me due to Nazi genocidal policy and raping me violently is one of her donors and also a partner. That means that an over 100-year old policy of pogroms and genocide is what she is endorsing. Blacks --sorry to use that term, what should I say? African-Americans people of color those who side with the fascist Mafia Nazi denizens of the 4th Reich out of H-wood and Congress/H-wood are absolute supporters of fascist Nazism and Mafia criminality. They become violent if you make reference to the FACT AND REALITY of their partners and what they say. They are told they are honored and beyond good and evil of racism. Their role is to assuage the viewers into a false sense of security which they, themselves have been utterly brainwashed into "believing" and acting out. Their hostility and violence towards me is akin to the Ukrainian concentration camp guards who were the most brutal of killers as some Jews who survived the camps swore in testimony and in interviews (see Shoah the documentary by Lanzmann for more detail of how Ukrainians were absolutely more violent in whisking the Jews into the gas chambers and brutal murderous beatings as guards). The blacks of America have turned t o the ingratiating Germans, a ploy I witnessed for the 5 years of living in Stuttgart, former NATO military headquarters of Europe, with something like 3 or 4 military barracks surrounding the city and non-stop soldiers roaming the streets. The "love" shown to Black soldiers ONLY OUT OF AMERICA was like mother's milk to the starving-for-approval blacks who were treated like "royalty" with blonde German girls offered as manna to the American blacks for their slavish devotion to the Germans who offered them something like devotion in return (with sneering contempt for them behind their backs, whispered and nodded in agreement by other Germans--and that lasted as long as the major American presence was in Stuttgart and Germany before the Clinton 4th Reich duplicity machine removed most of the American presence. The American Consulate was closed, and Nazism rose almost immediately thereafter until outspoken Nazi political parties have won general elections (in the former East bloc countries of Germany but it's widely accepted everywhere else, just they have to pretend a bit longer until the rest of the EU goes along as it is also doing politically but preceding all that has been the underground movements of Nazism and fascism disguised, shielded and protected with many an American joining in (soldiers and high-ranking as well--plus illegal arms deals with "enemy" countries out of the barracks that I heard of from people who worked at the barracks). Just to state that i have some experience with Germans and how they "seduce" people who have been oppressed by racism as they envelope the target with absolutely fake warmth only to ensure them to do their dirty work for t hem. That entails the actions of K-ala and Obama and Aperah and Whoopie and so many others.

I was so struggling to type words, as I now am the hacking is unbelievable, that what I realized more profoundly was how much these parasite...