Friday, June 14, 2024

Lie to on a government phone site (Social Security) lied to by the partner agency which is supposed to send an "activation code" which they will not submit in the system. None of the USB ports would work to obtain a key for ID for the backup codes for the first part of the authentication process. Then I clicked on another page for the 2nd part only having one recourse to obtaining the 1st code--and it blocked access. It was supposed to send me an activation code by mail but instead it claimed my Social Security number was not valid. Signing in with the simple system I have used many years, I phoned Social Security and obtained a woman denying everything and giving me wrong information/lying constantly. Would not help and told me to phone this Login.gov agency in order to have them send an activation code. She also told me nothing about how my old log-in page would be shut down to force this 2-factor system instead of the more accessible one. She told me there was no information anywhere in her information system about any transition and that I could use the old system indefinitely but to phone login.gov to see if they had any more information and to request an activation code from them. Phoning them I got someone saying only Social Security could send out the activation codes, which I was lied to just 5 minutes earlier by the agent/terrorist at SS. He then told me that the only way I could get an authentication code is by going directly into a social security office and requesting one in-person. Obviously this is a huge lie and the entire website system is being hacked and blocked. They are supposed to send out by mail the codes and they are lying to me every single moment and there is almost nothing I can do. Every single facet of trying to now access my account is being shut down and made inaccessible in the name of 'upgrading" but they are blocking literally all functions and lying with every question I have and giving me the ole runaround. If this is not the most discrimination from a government office, I don't know what is. Not only has America had me poisoned with intention to horribly poison me to death, which I ran to fight to get out of for years and now for over a decade non-stop poisoned again by shit Americans who are filthy and despicable trying to force a 'baby" out of me and then to murder me, as they ahve been doing for years with this poisoning and torture and abuse. So they are trying to cut off my money by blocking my access to my information which makes me absolutely blind-sided and extremely vulnerable and they will not give me even the most basic access to services due to the endless "upgrade" which has made access due to their hacking and lying and lying and telling me to phone one agency after back-and-forth constantly all telling me they can't do anything and I must go to Amerikkka to fight to access my account because they are literally blocking me out by all these lies and means of terrorist "upgrade" to the system for "security" but I think this is also a hoax and they have created this to attack me. I have no idea if the old username system log-in will be transitioned to a 2-step almost impossible system. I was told by this lying agent on the phone for login.gov that most people are told lies and cannot access the information.

 phone call #3 after 1 1/2 hours of this

I was lied to by the agent who claimed--like endless others have done in this terrorist operation--that he cannot hear me on the phone. The last two calls had perfect sound. I could hear him perfectly. He obviously was lying. I had to hang up he kept saying he could not hear me. so many fuckers have done this with "I cannot hear you speak up" so they want me to shout to get information.

It is a lie. So now I must work on phone call #4. They keep me waiting for them to pick-up an average of 10 minutes per call.


then, in addition to everything else, they freeze the pages I am working on. I am now trying to test the microphone on SKYP and all functions have, for the nth time in this terror attack, all  has frozen so I can't even click on anything, it is all frozen and nothing works. I have to wait for the jerk-off piece of shit in some room next to mine to stop freezing and clicking on the "freeze" hack button for me to be able to make even a test call to SKYPE to test the sound.

and now, the freezing has stopped but they are hacking my sound system


Dealing with the fascist Nazis of the 4th Reich in Amerikkka. First I got a very "white" woman with a southern accent. She lied and told me to phone the other agency. She told me she had no information about any transition to the other system (Login.gov). She told me I could use the old system and that there was no information she had. I asked her to send me the activation code. She told me I had to ask Login.gov and that there was a number. She was "looking" for it while I sat waiting and finally I found it on the SS site and she then hung up without having given me a single correct answer to a series of professional questions on my part. 

The other end was a series of lies and lies by the Latino who made all kinds of flourishment remarks about how Social Security and this agency Login.gov could not coordinate to send any activation codes except for a person going into an office. I know this to be a goddamn lie but as they are terrorist agents put into these positions and I can only phone and phone and phone--with the terrorist agents telling me they cannot hear. I had to fight to get the "test call" service to work on SKYPE and now I am on hold again only to be asked by the automated system 6 times in a row "so you want to speak to someone, is that correct?" as I said and then yelled a simple "yes" into the receiver they kept the repeat going, "I'm sorry, I didn't get that..you want to speak to someone, right?' and that happened 6 times with me constantly saying and shouting this one syllable into the phone--YES as t hey kept it going. which means whatever agent is going to spew a load into the phone again. I have no way to know if this transition is required, if this is a lie, I was told by this agent from Login.gov that people's accounts have been closed and were forced to use the login.gov for the past year--but he had said it had been going on for 2 years the first time I asked. He kept talking and doing the stalking phone  operation of interrupting me as I began to speak he began to speak. It is not hard, as soon as the pig ape on the other end hears me utter a sound they begin to speak over me. I stop, they stop. I begin to speak, they yell over me. This is America the shit country I really think is a death system and a horrific place for me every single place on the country is a shit hellhole for me of abusers and people trying to kill me for the 4th Reich.

The filth shit out of Whorewood is just as vile but a billion times worse due to the technological violence and murder they are capable of inflicting thanks to the shit from the Government on all sides who never even restrain them from this ongoing endless violence.


At this point I hope America just is destroyed and that I can survive and not have to deal with this shit group ever again but can live in peace without crap filth shithole creeps like this invading my life and body and home any longer.

Maybe Putin will bomb America and the shit of Whorewood will be forced to retreat due to America actually needing all this money being spent to torture and have me stalked by thousands of shithole parasites per month (just going shopping now entails a few hundred in one shopping mall and while driving--but it was I estimated 500 during the terror of Obama while shit pig pitt and shitalina were partnering with obama, and then sick and dirty trump, and now under Biden for the last part of his terror reign it's getting as bad as it ever was.

And the shit I had to endure in America is now coming to me again with this lying bullshit that is ongoing forever. What a shit country America is. It used to be a place I was proud of. The shit movies the despicable politicians and the filthy death system they have all created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...