Saturday, June 1, 2024

IT needs to be thrown in prison and then poisoned with the mind control/bloating/hardening filth he ordered put in my body until he is so paralyzed he can't rant in front of cameras any longer about "injustice". They lying minions around him who make the most prolific anti-corruption and Pro-Democracy statements rush at me in violence and with physical assault to protect me being raped and passed around for gang rape, my ideas stolen by filth from Whorewood because they will obtain more interviews from the K-rap of MSNBC and CNN if they just fake being anti-Trump and violently assault me to prove how genocidal Nazi they really are--the Jews some of the most violent but blacks on a near competitive edge--the white pig apes are really puppeteering the entire violence so the real violence stems from them. WHEN will this violence against me be stopped/ I had this hope that sick rotten Trump would be put in prison on July 11 but it appears he has legal recourse to delay and appeal every conviction for a few YEARS in the indefinite future. The pigs and their insatiable greed and lack of all accountability are now open psychopaths waiting for a total take-over with the Democrats going fully along. I am the ONLY ONE actually fighting this in real time, in a real way. Everyone else makes videos yelling about the injustice but participate in this attack upon me or do nothing. I am a crucial component of the Trump rise to power, this contract out on me, so the Biden team joins in to get THEIR political entitlement sadism 4th Reich credits and publicity and tv shows and interviews so this is a non-stop murder situation and still it is never stopped. That sick fuck Trump HAS TO BE PUT IN JAIL NOW NOT IN THE INDFEINITE FUTURE. He is formulating death squads and this is no joke or hyperbole. The sleazy sick scum who run the media are just pontificating but not relaying the urgency because they are complete complicit allies of Trump. I am the ONE AND ONLY actually, at this point, truly fighting this horrific Trump and fascist rise. People will be fighting and it appears that even if they do fight, they will NEVER help me although I began to writ dire warnings about Trump in 2015 and 2016, the people now making public statements are still rushing to attack me and attacked me for writing anti-Trump statements. They are fakes controlling the false narrative of opposition to fascism, whether from the very fake Democrat side to the very open Republican.//If I write about the violence upon me in teleportation, it would mean more promotions for those who assault me and nothing ever stopping them or this violence. It happened, as professional boxer associated with a thug organization mafia/Nazi punched me in what is called a "sucker punch" from a side angle, while I was teleported and put into consciousness and at the very moment of awareness I was hit. The sleazy scum has also raped me while his dirty mother watched and then they tried to have a dog attack me. They have since obtained non-stop promotions and businesses and deals, for all the years of this Brooklyn Mafia assaulting me under Trump and also along with Oprah. Sitting alongside them all and supporting Trump and attacking me was the "aged actor" as Fox News calls him who spoke vehemently in front of cameras as the fake opposition. I was assaulted by the children of the Chief Big Mac double-decker and a host of the MAGA entourage were surrounding me--the "aged actor" alongside them all. When it comes to bigotry and racism and rape and white supremacy, the threat to Mafia contagion has no boundaries but when it comes to that group losing out of power cartels to the Nazi 4th Reich Europigapes whom they welcomed in to help them become fascist and destroy Jews just like in the "old World' and they have been ongoing in this pursuit for decades--before I was born to be sure. Of course, the usual Jews who have fully complied and have attacked me were sitting in the rows of chair. It was about 20 people with me in the middle screaming as they punched me with professional boxing ability---14 years of me screaming that rapist scumbag pig apes are not okay has done nothing but encourage a non-stop rotation of the same mentally-programmed ape pigs and t heir pig ape females to rush to attack me. //As usual, no one has ever stopped this and I remain apparently the ONE AND ONLY PERSON actually fighting this system amongst all the fakes in the media and in politics who make a very profitable career out of pretenses but rush to join in with the most vile stupidity of sleazy and low-brow greed and rapacious power-climbing in the 4th Reich ranks, with ever-increasing interviews by MSNBC and their various other "liberal" podcasters, being hailed as "experts in Constitutional law' and the acting is so profoundly saccharine the people can't get enough of the snake oil sales-pitch. I am the ONLY ONE in Congress and in America it seems fighting this system as no one is left alive any longer. Certainly no one is fighting fascist Nazism and racism out of MSNBC they just join in and participate in trying to get their own promotions out of this hate crime to which they fully partake. ///So there is no one to report to because everyone thinks this "system" of instant gratification and nepotism and instant media exposure is far superior to a legal system of boundaries of all personal space. They only see a "minority" not with whitish skin and I have darker hair and thusly it's game on for hunting me as a witch/open season a lynch mob to be sure. Every one of "them" has a sales pitch in front of cameras about hating Trump and fighting for "Democracy". They run and sprint to attack me and/or the "feminists" of whorewood with theiir lighter skin and/or black Nazi devotion to the aforementioned are just blank and silent. Some of their more notable "Me Too" representatives are giggling as they mutilate and poison and pour fungus i8nto my ears (I have a humongous infection in my right ear, something was put in my ear it is huge, swollen, unbelieavably painful and sucking out so much of my energy and in consant dehabilitating pain as they attack me while I am limping from the hard poison they put in my body while they laughed as pig apes mostly from Europigapeland raped the poison as deeply as possible into my body and profited off it. Defending myself agaisnt this has entailed not only death threats but now the pig scum from the Gotti family is punching me from side angles, sucker punching, while I am just barely made "conscious" while in the deep sleep teleportation state. I write this now and of course, he's going to get more promotions immediately. //I anybody is listening, I hope that the fake crowd of incensed scumbags who made the pretense of attacking DeNiro, who is sitting alongside Trump to assault me with hate because he reallly doesn't mean it, he just is playing a role and this is absolutely correct. The role is to control the opposite narrative while still conforming to the actual agenda of the egregious other party/group. //I hope they will not rise to any more power and will be finally gone from all and any opportunities in the present or future to obtain more standing and more money and more power by having some sleazy rapist scum from the Gotti family rape and punch me in the face while I am teleported so he and they can be put into a more major orbit. They are undeserving even moreso than Trump but they are all really vile and incompetent. DeNiro is an absolute loathsome lying deplorable. and sickness even

 The really tragic news I heard yesterday from Democracy Now is that once Trump gets his sentence on July 11, he will NOT be put in prison even if the sentence entails that he should be. The "Stay" will be allowed, he will request a review or appeal, that will Stay his incarceration, and he will remain able to inflict non-stop torture upon me and I have been WAITING FOR 4 YEARS for Biden and his team to do something to stop this and they are still sending their own delegates to participate alongside the Trump filth bucket cartel of goons, scum, whores, and "Democrat liberals" in the House of Reps and from Trump's former rival in another election--who has just violently assaulted me alongside Trump and the huge "game" is a bucket full of deplorables like crabs in a bucket trying to abuse me to get a higher vantage at this point it is incalculable how many have come without a single protest from any single Congressional member not a single current or former president. All attack me to get these deals.


So, they will not put that sick Trump in prison even if he is sentenced. There are so many cases of people being incarcerated even before trial and then the trials are delayed and they remain in prison without charge for YEARS--poor black people for instance make up a large portion of that unfortunate miserable group.


----------

How many Blacks for Trump are mentioning these criminal justice facts and descrying the actual injustice that the "system" has for this huge imbalance of power and racism in this system that Trump is certainly going to increase as much as possible.


Some of the blacks sneer in contempt telling me that Germans are not racist and they are entitled. Even with statistics and information about the modus operandi of Nazis that I know about and they are too deluded to try to ascertain they still rely on entitlement and on denigrating me and all I have to say.


I appear to be the one and only person fighting the fascist uptick in politics every single person in the media, in the government and everywhere is just dying for a 4th Reich fascist Nazi takeover

so I scream at them as they hit me and punch my face and grab and rape and beat and poison and inject poison into my vagina into my bladder on my food on my furniture--every day for years and years and years


screaming that i hope they all die as they laugh with sadistic delight at this enraged quality of me fighting every single day and nothing ever stops this endless crime.

I waited for Biden to stop this and he sent a contingent of Democrats to just violently assault me and has invited most of the violent scumbags who rape and abuse me to the White House--constantly he is doing this.


There is no fight against fascist Nazis not from MSNBC not from DeNiro not from anyone in Whorewood

they may make some profit-generating statements in front of cameras but they are fully integrated into grasping in the crab bucket every available deal possible. That is the art of the scumbag steal, it has replaced politics it has replaced Democracy It has replaced the Republic it has replaced integrity in everything.

I am fighting literally at a hysterically violent pitch now every day and the f-ing court cannot even begin to put that sick fuck Trump away and finally stop the Gottis and finally stop adulating rotten DeNiro and stop this endless violence against me ever?


Plus the endless list of shit who are perpetually assaulting me like dirty filthy A$$-Whorewood celebrities who are defunct, rotten, ignorant I have ONLY SEEN SICK STUPIDITY out of alll of them. rotten psychopathy and sick sadistic and incompetence and unbelievable mediocrity nothing superior nothing beautiful except for the plastic surgery technicians who sculpt them into Nazi iconography bigot bots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...