Thursday, June 6, 2024

When Trump loses, will the terrorist regime of the 4th Reich have "better" scumbags than what now exists, although they have been operating under Obama, Trump, Biden and before all three for decades? What will it take for America to "wake up" to the fact that this terror system is now operating openly and threatening with murder anyone who opposes them? This is part and parcel of the "gang stalking" death squads that no one will ever admit to because the expletives in media do no journalism investigation of pertinent serious operations that might undermine their filthy CARRERS AND PROFIT-GENERATION FROM silence or outright participation.//The terrorists, I have discovered, inserted a piece of raw shrimp as deeply into my right ear canal as possible. It has not popped out, but after a huge swollen infection and doses of antibiotics, I can detect easily the smell of raw shrimp. They inserted something as deeply into my ear about 2 or more years ago and it took over 2 years for it to finally dissolve. Almost instantly they inserted something else. It happened because I passed out from the brain-altering tech beneath my bed frame soI lay down in sickness from the poison they have put in my food and injected into my bladder which bloats and then hardens in successive layers--so I pass out from toxic shock and I cannot wrap the 6 layers around my head, fingers, feet and my hair and they send these mechanical arms to inject deadly toxin things into my body--under my skin huge silicone injections that appear as disgusting cysts on creep places on my body---. //they also broke my kitchen faucet, then when I paid for a new one, the "maintenance' came and blasted water all over the bottom of the cupborad saying in broken English "the pipe is too small" as he made it leak all over the place. In the time I took to go downstairs to receive the new faucet and returning to this room, the white Nazi pig apes who nearly walked into me in the elevator lobby area, blocking my path and etc--had strewn animal or cockroach feces on the bottom of the cupoard which, last I checked this morning, was clean as I clean and check it often. He then told me that he would return and looked kindly into my face as he said that the "pipe too small" and 2 1/2 hours later nothing had happened. Going to the lobby I was told by the woman who pretends "no engllish" but udnerstands me perfectly had to communicate using Google translate and told me that the maintenance had informed me to buy a new pipe and to pay for it and they would replace it. She then sent another "mainenance" man who came up and took photos and told me he would come back. 15 minutes later I had to phone my landlord who played along with the game and constantly lied//They are coming to replace what they broke and I have to fight to not have to pay for this with the landlord. Meanwhile, the entire day has been spent waiting and fighting this situation. The hallwasy are rife with creeps loitering an staring with blank hate, the white pig ape trash especially.//teleported to this nasty mafia creep from MIami/New Yorki, sitting next to DeNiro and with Trump, now constantly attacking me threatening abusing insulting for hours and hours and hours and hours per day, as they all do. He's so repulsive to me by now, I wrote of him a few days ago of course noting happens and he globs on as the endless parasite who has been with Rambo attacking me since 1997 until this very day and profiting off torture and attempted MURDER and he's yelling abusive as i fight back this dirty filthy creep is saying with violent hate, "Who do you think you are?" and I only defending myself so I ask this filthy creep "who do you tinink you are" but I try to be "stoic" and say nothing so he goes on and on and on and on and on adn on hours an dhours and hours abusing and abusing while I am playing a game on the internet while I am waking up and if I were not in too much pain from the damage he and this group are forcing on me. He has participated in this and extreme vilence agaisnt me for decades now--DECADES his fillthy dirty name is tommy pucci he is a threat to my life he is a sinister mafia thug with a lot more money from years of attacking me. His black hateful eyes do not conceal his propensity towards extreme violence. He is operating with a Jewish Nazi named Malnik (former owner of The Forge) and it's the usual Jewish Nazi with mafia or Nazi outright shit assaulting me in pair, ssually it's the "Jew" who is most violent as proxy for the bigot Nazi but this mafia sleazy filth creep has been profiting off his friends and himself attacking me for so many DECADES that he's also addicted to it and needs to feed off it. Endlessly telling him I can't stand him that he is not attractive to go away to shut up that he's been torturing and poisning me to death (his friend raping me nearly to death by pumping poison into my body every day as deeply as possible and as I for 2 years told him to stop and stop and stop and phoned his voice mail in hysteric DYING FROM MURDER FROM POISONING AND DRUGGING that he kept pounding into my body and would not stop would not stop and this sleazy filthy ugly sinister piece of rotten shit Pucci this filthy ugly dirty Nazi mafia scum fuck is talking to me with this menace, "Who do you think you are?" as I endlessly must--alone, endlessly alone, with government officials watching on supporting HIM all the Democracy bullshit slingers all the feminist bullshit sllingers all the every kind of concern for the balance of power bullshit slinger in whorewood and in congress is fully supporting what is tantamount to Trump's truly odious Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich cartel with absolute allegiance to foreign influence which pays rotten and incompetent shit like this with deals in Europigapeland. they all rush to get these mansions and deals for themselves and their shit c hildren and rotten dirty spouses. Not a single one gives a damn about American sovereignty or feasibility.

 Hier, in Italian but with German subtitles, is a treatise on how much "normal" folk truly long for grandiose criminal subculture and extravagant lifestyles, they yearn for great power and watch tv and dream of a life they desire.


Now, the grandiose vision of all criminality exonerated and any law that doesn't fit into instant gratification grandiose graft can be excised by the wave of Trump's hand and the fellows underneath.

The death squads NO ONE will report which assault me are left untouched by the media, because sickeningly, the U.S. media operates alongside the corrupt politicians of all superficial stance on how much or little they are "fighting" this impending wave of law-breaking corruption which is ALREADY IN PLACE and constantly being promoted by the 45th Reich Whorewood contingent which put Trump into power for the very sake of bypassing all restrictions to their total and complete monopoly.

They ask me questions for hours to obtain "alternative" ideas and then yell at abuse beat torture poison and threaten my life for having such ideas WHILE they profit in millions for the theft of the ideas.

So listen to the lecture about a show made in the 80's called "Alone Against The Mafia"--made in Germany I supposed filmed in Italy or wherever--it was a hit in Germany when I lived there but because I did not understand German at the time, I saw it, wanted to know what it said and now I must try to understand but what this clip is saying is PHENOMENAL in terms of why no one is doing anything about this situation forced upon me. the very yearning for this kind of unrestricted and unfettered mafia/Nazi criminal allowance to even kill your rivals mafia style is only loosely reported on in the news but here, in this clip, is a speech that should have won awards. Instead this has been "forgotten" and it's much more poignant than any speech from The godfather and any one of the repetitions of that movie franchise outside of the Brando performance--and I suspect he was one of the most conscientious of the brood of brooding malevolt Mafia/Nazis attacking me--for 30 years from the |Rambo contingent, for over 14 years from the blonde Nazi pig pittshitallina whore partnership and spawn & co GmbH

-----------------


"Alone Against the Mafia"--

"La Poivra--Allein Gegen die Mafia, Corrado Cattani speech". Corradopetani. September 22, 2010.



========
In the usual sickness from the poisoning that this group poured into my body as often as possible to keep me semi-dying paralyzed incoherent writing in hyperbolic rage drugged beyond the max and slumped over in pain paralysis and then tortured via these insidious surveillance/thought-reading/hacking and subliminal insertion and heart palpitation eye-tearing tech breathing/nervous system crushing attacks and mutilations all over my body most of my body broken down and stuck in endless poverty because no one stops this or demands justice for me. I do it for myself and am called every woman-hating term and worse
-=-
I collapsed after having been lied to as they took off my faucet, then pulled apart the pvc tubing under the sink (not metal, and anything solid is broken and the seals are perpetually stolen so the tubing is always dripping and they add feted stinking filth to the dripping water from the tubes they insert behind the flimsy panel separating my room under the kitchen sink from the next.
I saw that half of the cupboard bottom (I mean about 6 inches from the bottom) had been literally sliced off, and this same precision cutting through the solid panels of the kitchen sink area had been sliced from one and a half inches from the connection of the surface of the kitchen shelving. This is to allow the cockroaches they insert through whatever portal---which I can't see, most of the tubing has been placed behind barriers
but..to continue and stray from the digression
I fell asleep waiting for the 2 hours for this creep to return, lying, making a total stinking black goo mess--the white trash who blocked my exit from the elevator had a bag which they almost shoved in front of me, I assume it is their version of sadistic "joking" as the goo and turds they placed into the bottom of the cupboard just as I was picking up the brand new faucet (which they pour, every time anything new comes in, deteriorating liquids so all metal and metallic surfaces and joints in doors stinkis of rancid metal deterioration all is rusted and stiffened and about to fall apart completely.
-----------------
I was put artificially into a loose sleep state as they injected me with something and while my brain was remotely shut down from the tech trained directly into my body from the room beneath mine--I feel asleep my body is in pain always from poison literally ripping from my tissue and intestines, and even at incremental levels it's a weakening of the muscle strength and a ripping away of flesh. I feel into this sleep state which was like floating--and they cut once more into the bed of my cuticles which are so damaged that 4 fingernails are completely black and fallen off and the nail bed, the very foundation of the nail, has been cut into every single night for years. they did this again asI was teleported to some creep "dcream" and whatever else the smeared on my skin (always very damaging chemicals are slathered on my hands and my cuticles at the very root are cut now to shreds, huge bulbous reddish round balls of flesh so constantly cut into, the nail black on one finger another finger so deeply cut that the nail has fallen off and no longer grows.
My toes are also in a similar state
and I was lied to all day
and only for having defended myself
people  talk and talk about defending Democracy but still consider what is happening to me an extraneous event outside of their actual concern about their own safety.
How to impress upon people, from having written directly before Trump's name became synonymous with a threat to Democracy and the safety and sanctity of American life as many people formerly knew it (or thought they knew it, as I was one of the latter)
and the former are still allowing this to continue. I warned endlessly in my Facebook and then Vignettes blog posts that people would regret having allowed this that they, too, would suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous apathy in stopping this travesty.
=============
So exhausted from fighting to 'ignore" some scum creep--every day it's another one, or the same sort of 1/2 (they are not fully people they are half bot and half scum) and they go on, following protocol. How easy it is for them to suck life force out as energy vampires endlessly they all go on and on.
I fight trying not to react, but after one hour it gets more tedious as they continue with insulting everything I do, every action I make as I remain partically paralyzed because they WILL NOT STOP POISONING AND DRUGGING ME, even for one single day someone must profit and join in this group's nefarious criminal activities, although they consider my reaction of rage and fighting to be the crime punishable by death. Outrage for me having fought to stop them and writing about the injustice.
------------------
The slip back into their pseudo-pious roles that I never quite believed in but for some I was deluded with desperate "hope" that someone means anything who sport the garb of righteous defender. They also treat me with hate and vicious violent contempt for what I write, wh ich to me is a form of stress release, and also to just try to dispel the paradigm they all imbibe, their safety net and promise of endless monopoly. They cling to this blanket deception like Linus of Peanuts sucking it's thumb but more vicious than anything imaginable. \Promoted without end for the increase in violence against me. They are all now fully welcoming in a mafia out of Brooklyn who has a most violent disposition and the throng of Whorewood feminists and justice-seeking publicity stunters with stunted personality disorder are fully in the background cheering it all on. He returns to more violently assault me under their auspices and protection and urges to go on and on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...