Thursday, June 6, 2024

When Trump loses, will the terrorist regime of the 4th Reich have "better" scumbags than what now exists, although they have been operating under Obama, Trump, Biden and before all three for decades? What will it take for America to "wake up" to the fact that this terror system is now operating openly and threatening with murder anyone who opposes them? This is part and parcel of the "gang stalking" death squads that no one will ever admit to because the expletives in media do no journalism investigation of pertinent serious operations that might undermine their filthy CARRERS AND PROFIT-GENERATION FROM silence or outright participation.//The terrorists, I have discovered, inserted a piece of raw shrimp as deeply into my right ear canal as possible. It has not popped out, but after a huge swollen infection and doses of antibiotics, I can detect easily the smell of raw shrimp. They inserted something as deeply into my ear about 2 or more years ago and it took over 2 years for it to finally dissolve. Almost instantly they inserted something else. It happened because I passed out from the brain-altering tech beneath my bed frame soI lay down in sickness from the poison they have put in my food and injected into my bladder which bloats and then hardens in successive layers--so I pass out from toxic shock and I cannot wrap the 6 layers around my head, fingers, feet and my hair and they send these mechanical arms to inject deadly toxin things into my body--under my skin huge silicone injections that appear as disgusting cysts on creep places on my body---. //they also broke my kitchen faucet, then when I paid for a new one, the "maintenance' came and blasted water all over the bottom of the cupborad saying in broken English "the pipe is too small" as he made it leak all over the place. In the time I took to go downstairs to receive the new faucet and returning to this room, the white Nazi pig apes who nearly walked into me in the elevator lobby area, blocking my path and etc--had strewn animal or cockroach feces on the bottom of the cupoard which, last I checked this morning, was clean as I clean and check it often. He then told me that he would return and looked kindly into my face as he said that the "pipe too small" and 2 1/2 hours later nothing had happened. Going to the lobby I was told by the woman who pretends "no engllish" but udnerstands me perfectly had to communicate using Google translate and told me that the maintenance had informed me to buy a new pipe and to pay for it and they would replace it. She then sent another "mainenance" man who came up and took photos and told me he would come back. 15 minutes later I had to phone my landlord who played along with the game and constantly lied//They are coming to replace what they broke and I have to fight to not have to pay for this with the landlord. Meanwhile, the entire day has been spent waiting and fighting this situation. The hallwasy are rife with creeps loitering an staring with blank hate, the white pig ape trash especially.//teleported to this nasty mafia creep from MIami/New Yorki, sitting next to DeNiro and with Trump, now constantly attacking me threatening abusing insulting for hours and hours and hours and hours per day, as they all do. He's so repulsive to me by now, I wrote of him a few days ago of course noting happens and he globs on as the endless parasite who has been with Rambo attacking me since 1997 until this very day and profiting off torture and attempted MURDER and he's yelling abusive as i fight back this dirty filthy creep is saying with violent hate, "Who do you think you are?" and I only defending myself so I ask this filthy creep "who do you tinink you are" but I try to be "stoic" and say nothing so he goes on and on and on and on and on adn on hours an dhours and hours abusing and abusing while I am playing a game on the internet while I am waking up and if I were not in too much pain from the damage he and this group are forcing on me. He has participated in this and extreme vilence agaisnt me for decades now--DECADES his fillthy dirty name is tommy pucci he is a threat to my life he is a sinister mafia thug with a lot more money from years of attacking me. His black hateful eyes do not conceal his propensity towards extreme violence. He is operating with a Jewish Nazi named Malnik (former owner of The Forge) and it's the usual Jewish Nazi with mafia or Nazi outright shit assaulting me in pair, ssually it's the "Jew" who is most violent as proxy for the bigot Nazi but this mafia sleazy filth creep has been profiting off his friends and himself attacking me for so many DECADES that he's also addicted to it and needs to feed off it. Endlessly telling him I can't stand him that he is not attractive to go away to shut up that he's been torturing and poisning me to death (his friend raping me nearly to death by pumping poison into my body every day as deeply as possible and as I for 2 years told him to stop and stop and stop and phoned his voice mail in hysteric DYING FROM MURDER FROM POISONING AND DRUGGING that he kept pounding into my body and would not stop would not stop and this sleazy filthy ugly sinister piece of rotten shit Pucci this filthy ugly dirty Nazi mafia scum fuck is talking to me with this menace, "Who do you think you are?" as I endlessly must--alone, endlessly alone, with government officials watching on supporting HIM all the Democracy bullshit slingers all the feminist bullshit sllingers all the every kind of concern for the balance of power bullshit slinger in whorewood and in congress is fully supporting what is tantamount to Trump's truly odious Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich cartel with absolute allegiance to foreign influence which pays rotten and incompetent shit like this with deals in Europigapeland. they all rush to get these mansions and deals for themselves and their shit c hildren and rotten dirty spouses. Not a single one gives a damn about American sovereignty or feasibility.

 Hier, in Italian but with German subtitles, is a treatise on how much "normal" folk truly long for grandiose criminal subculture and extravagant lifestyles, they yearn for great power and watch tv and dream of a life they desire.


Now, the grandiose vision of all criminality exonerated and any law that doesn't fit into instant gratification grandiose graft can be excised by the wave of Trump's hand and the fellows underneath.

The death squads NO ONE will report which assault me are left untouched by the media, because sickeningly, the U.S. media operates alongside the corrupt politicians of all superficial stance on how much or little they are "fighting" this impending wave of law-breaking corruption which is ALREADY IN PLACE and constantly being promoted by the 45th Reich Whorewood contingent which put Trump into power for the very sake of bypassing all restrictions to their total and complete monopoly.

They ask me questions for hours to obtain "alternative" ideas and then yell at abuse beat torture poison and threaten my life for having such ideas WHILE they profit in millions for the theft of the ideas.

So listen to the lecture about a show made in the 80's called "Alone Against The Mafia"--made in Germany I supposed filmed in Italy or wherever--it was a hit in Germany when I lived there but because I did not understand German at the time, I saw it, wanted to know what it said and now I must try to understand but what this clip is saying is PHENOMENAL in terms of why no one is doing anything about this situation forced upon me. the very yearning for this kind of unrestricted and unfettered mafia/Nazi criminal allowance to even kill your rivals mafia style is only loosely reported on in the news but here, in this clip, is a speech that should have won awards. Instead this has been "forgotten" and it's much more poignant than any speech from The godfather and any one of the repetitions of that movie franchise outside of the Brando performance--and I suspect he was one of the most conscientious of the brood of brooding malevolt Mafia/Nazis attacking me--for 30 years from the |Rambo contingent, for over 14 years from the blonde Nazi pig pittshitallina whore partnership and spawn & co GmbH

-----------------


"Alone Against the Mafia"--

"La Poivra--Allein Gegen die Mafia, Corrado Cattani speech". Corradopetani. September 22, 2010.



========
In the usual sickness from the poisoning that this group poured into my body as often as possible to keep me semi-dying paralyzed incoherent writing in hyperbolic rage drugged beyond the max and slumped over in pain paralysis and then tortured via these insidious surveillance/thought-reading/hacking and subliminal insertion and heart palpitation eye-tearing tech breathing/nervous system crushing attacks and mutilations all over my body most of my body broken down and stuck in endless poverty because no one stops this or demands justice for me. I do it for myself and am called every woman-hating term and worse
-=-
I collapsed after having been lied to as they took off my faucet, then pulled apart the pvc tubing under the sink (not metal, and anything solid is broken and the seals are perpetually stolen so the tubing is always dripping and they add feted stinking filth to the dripping water from the tubes they insert behind the flimsy panel separating my room under the kitchen sink from the next.
I saw that half of the cupboard bottom (I mean about 6 inches from the bottom) had been literally sliced off, and this same precision cutting through the solid panels of the kitchen sink area had been sliced from one and a half inches from the connection of the surface of the kitchen shelving. This is to allow the cockroaches they insert through whatever portal---which I can't see, most of the tubing has been placed behind barriers
but..to continue and stray from the digression
I fell asleep waiting for the 2 hours for this creep to return, lying, making a total stinking black goo mess--the white trash who blocked my exit from the elevator had a bag which they almost shoved in front of me, I assume it is their version of sadistic "joking" as the goo and turds they placed into the bottom of the cupboard just as I was picking up the brand new faucet (which they pour, every time anything new comes in, deteriorating liquids so all metal and metallic surfaces and joints in doors stinkis of rancid metal deterioration all is rusted and stiffened and about to fall apart completely.
-----------------
I was put artificially into a loose sleep state as they injected me with something and while my brain was remotely shut down from the tech trained directly into my body from the room beneath mine--I feel asleep my body is in pain always from poison literally ripping from my tissue and intestines, and even at incremental levels it's a weakening of the muscle strength and a ripping away of flesh. I feel into this sleep state which was like floating--and they cut once more into the bed of my cuticles which are so damaged that 4 fingernails are completely black and fallen off and the nail bed, the very foundation of the nail, has been cut into every single night for years. they did this again asI was teleported to some creep "dcream" and whatever else the smeared on my skin (always very damaging chemicals are slathered on my hands and my cuticles at the very root are cut now to shreds, huge bulbous reddish round balls of flesh so constantly cut into, the nail black on one finger another finger so deeply cut that the nail has fallen off and no longer grows.
My toes are also in a similar state
and I was lied to all day
and only for having defended myself
people  talk and talk about defending Democracy but still consider what is happening to me an extraneous event outside of their actual concern about their own safety.
How to impress upon people, from having written directly before Trump's name became synonymous with a threat to Democracy and the safety and sanctity of American life as many people formerly knew it (or thought they knew it, as I was one of the latter)
and the former are still allowing this to continue. I warned endlessly in my Facebook and then Vignettes blog posts that people would regret having allowed this that they, too, would suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous apathy in stopping this travesty.
=============
So exhausted from fighting to 'ignore" some scum creep--every day it's another one, or the same sort of 1/2 (they are not fully people they are half bot and half scum) and they go on, following protocol. How easy it is for them to suck life force out as energy vampires endlessly they all go on and on.
I fight trying not to react, but after one hour it gets more tedious as they continue with insulting everything I do, every action I make as I remain partically paralyzed because they WILL NOT STOP POISONING AND DRUGGING ME, even for one single day someone must profit and join in this group's nefarious criminal activities, although they consider my reaction of rage and fighting to be the crime punishable by death. Outrage for me having fought to stop them and writing about the injustice.
------------------
The slip back into their pseudo-pious roles that I never quite believed in but for some I was deluded with desperate "hope" that someone means anything who sport the garb of righteous defender. They also treat me with hate and vicious violent contempt for what I write, wh ich to me is a form of stress release, and also to just try to dispel the paradigm they all imbibe, their safety net and promise of endless monopoly. They cling to this blanket deception like Linus of Peanuts sucking it's thumb but more vicious than anything imaginable. \Promoted without end for the increase in violence against me. They are all now fully welcoming in a mafia out of Brooklyn who has a most violent disposition and the throng of Whorewood feminists and justice-seeking publicity stunters with stunted personality disorder are fully in the background cheering it all on. He returns to more violently assault me under their auspices and protection and urges to go on and on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...