Saturday, June 22, 2024

Technological tyranny terrorist report: every single facet of trying to establish a new service using technology is being lied-to about so I must fight to understand--templates of webpages are being hacked so links are omitted and no search provides the links. The chat gives me different answers every time--this happens at my bank. Lied to non-stop with any question about tech use that I have no previous experience with, there is little information on the web and you must ask the chat and they are lying constantly. I must use a webcam and it is operational, but it is being blocked with taking a photo and submitting it online. The troubleshooter attempt results in the entire laptop freezing. //My emails to this new agency I am trying to do business with, which is sending me emails saying they have sent files but no files are sent. They answer no questions and they processed my debit card without my permission. I am trying to notarize a document and the online cam service will not work. My emails are being deleted to this new company so what they sent me that I read this morning and replied to are all deleted (by hackers). I am stuck as usual being tortured with stress being artificially induced into my nervous system by the remote terror tech at the same time. Every single technical thing I am trying, in our digital age, is being hacked. The future of outright discrimination for the 4th Reich. No one is concerned. No one thinks this is potentially deadly for anyone or everyone.

I am looking broken down, haggard, destroyed and being made old, destroyed and I am being murdered. It won't matter if Turmp loses the election because Biden is the same thing, more or less (more in some ways, less in others). Every terrorist participating has already been welcomed into terrorizing me while Biden was VP, and the other people who had been in power are fully absorbed in getting as much promotional media exposure for themselves and their nepos as possible by fully supporting this, terrorizing abusing ordering poisoning rape and mutilation without end. 


I am being killed. Either candidate fully supports this. I can't understand why people think this is so much of a great situation to be embraced by top politicians and that this will benefit anybody but everyone can't wait to block opportunities and suck everything out possible that they can from anybody and everybody possible. 

-=========

I got the document notarized after 3 days of being lied to, 3 days of attacks in every single iota of technological attempts to do any single thing. While I was on the webcam with the notary the internet was remotely turned off--the router was all on, the wifi signal was on. The computer froze and I began shouting in rage from decades of this going on for every single thing I attempt. I was nearly killed by a terrorist who is still part of the mafia Miami/Brooklyn/LA team who enabled me to have internet access while he was poisoning me to death every day. For not fighting (not aware of what he was doing with the international organization) I got internet access. Once I began to fight being poisoned to death and raped to death with poison pounded into my body, the least of the torture was constantly shutting the internet down and off and blocking every single thing possible.


The one and only webcam I could access in all of Phuket, was on my laptop. As with my phones I have bought, not highly expensive but offering internet access and cameras--all behave exactly the same. The frame is shaky and can't focus. This webcam has a bright light that blocks the lower part of the photo--it isn't coming out of the laptop it is somehow embedded in the camera function. My other new cameras are like shaky dizzy and  unfocused no matter what I can't take a photo. I took 18 photos of my passport before I could get one which was readable. While in the middle of a sentence the internet shut down. The internet was shut down while I was taking photos of my passport. Each time I had to run across the room to turn off the router and turn it back on and wait for the router to connect. 


The mail service I just applied to suddenly had a "new" agent who is not listed as working there and suddenly took over the contract. She told me outright lies and put viruses on her emails which were then deleted after I opened them.

----------

That means that as usual  the original owners and management got a terror agent who will be "taking care" of my mail, which means no information no help lies and my mail not being scanned and etc. Overcharging if possible by hundreds of dollars if they can (for international shipping, if I request the prices they charge me are beyond outrageous for less than half an ounce--in the hundreds, and they lie and I can't do anything about it here, or if I were in America).

---------

This stress along with the non-stop poisoning which is a non-stop murder attempt, with non-stop teleportation to vicious violent sick psychopathic rapist shit crap who are famous, mafia, scumbag entitlement meaningless creeps who have nothing to say suck everything out and destroy rape and abuse and abuse and are shown with articulate posturing in front of cameras--it must be scripted for each and every single one of them, pre-rehearsed. 

------------

So disgusting that no one in "power' will even stop this or help me. Daunting that no one with any scruples or concern about life or humanity or any human rights will do anything either.


I am being killed. I look so broken down and they are going to go on and on until they murder me, I have no doubt. I can only hope for their death. The way things are going, the life on Earth doesn't look to have much of a chance due to the greed sickness and life fuck propensities of this "elite" group of low filthy shit who I cannot help put into power I can't allow fucking pig apes like this to use me to get more power which they should be bereft of not promoted.

===========

I had just done a reset function this morning, but because the shop where I bought this laptop (during Covid) refused to give me the required recovery disc, lying that it does not come with the laptop--and fearing anything technical sent by delivery--as all I order online are sent broken, literally and hacked to be disrupted, and all is that way either remotely or internally modified to be hacked.

The webcam would not integrate with the website and I had to fight for 30 minutes while it claimed there was no connection. I had to check and check and some of the checks showed it was integrated and then when I got on another page to finalize it said it was not connected. This went on and on for over 18 attempts. The internet shut down every few minutes. The laptop froze three times in the course of trying to figure this out. My body recoiling my body dying from endless technology forcing me to be terrorized and tortured like this. Everything is now dependent upon technology so the fuckers have created discrimination based and integrated into the "improved" access and security which can absolutely block people out.

The more advanced this technoterror system becomes with "improvements" the worse it all becomes. 

But at least I didn't have to go to a physical Notary where they would have nasty people waiting to attack me and lie and say and do stupid nasty things in person while I had to drive there and wait. I can sit in the stinking mess of the room they have been spraying filth into for over 5 years and no matter what I do it's going on every day non-stop.

But I am being killed,there is no doubt about it. Biden is a firm advocate of ultra racism and cruelty. His 50 years of being trained to sound kinda old and nice has been completely constructed--listen to him speak when he was a more wily coyote scheming for power and his demeanor was completely different. The sinister quality has been thoroughly wiped out through whatever means they have constructed. Perhaps he has a microchip implant that makes his voice sound kinda 50's quaint and concerned good-hearted American citizen. But the torture from that "partisan" side many years ago has shown me that, no matter what, none of the people currently vying for power are anything but the same ole joe. Trump is like a disgusting and ever-enlarging hate crime cesspool of racism and hate and rape and entitlement. So the only option which is no option is Biden and hopefully the catastrophes these ignoramus scum of all the sides and what they have done to destroy life and society and the planet will eventually create a reverse concern for humanity and other living beings just if only to survive the greed and black energy of this group of pure evil shit I must deal with every day--and that no one stops it says everything about the power structure. I know so many beautiful people who really were covertly destroyed so this group could have no resistance. They are so worthless but so overpaid  such shit such shit such crap such ignorant stupidity they are shit I can't stand them any longer goddamn fuckiiing someone get them the fuck off me

----------

This group was murdering me while I was working to obtain my Masters Degree, just to make sure I had no opportunities for anything. THey have poiwsoned me so badly I can't function. I can't attempt to use a webcam integrated notary service without hours and hours of being lied to by chat services, the sites of all webpages are hacked so I can't access information. I literally am blocked from accssing information and this Proof.com literally is inaccessible. It won't even come up sometimes. 

I then had to try to take so many photos of my passport by this webcam because no internet service would put their everyday webcams out when I was trying to get this service to complete all of this within one hour. Instead DAYS o fbeing hacked, lied to and then asking my bank questinos they literally lie to me--constantly lying telling me they are sending out letters and confirming that letters will be sent and then I had to wait for over 30 minutes for a simple answer to whether a letter had been sent out. The turned the wifi off so I could not get the answer after more than 30 mintues of stupid questions and finally once the wifi was back on, when I turned off the router and turned it back on and waited, the woman said a letter had not been sent. I told her I had been lied to repeatedly. She ignored me and said she was going on break and someone else was taking the case. That person asked the same questions the other agent had asked and kept me waiting another 30 minutes while I asked 20 times for a letter to be sent out.

I am so stressed by all and any electronic dealings all is blocked, literallly all. The kayboard is being blocked. this entire thing of my body being huge, paralyzed by poisoning which they would not stop until I was so destroyed I could not move any longer--that is s hitalina and fucking pig pitt and their partners--they have gone on and on and on poisoning me so with the poisoning and fighting alone against endless daily torture for over 6  hours per day of shit mafia goosn shit like deniro who is beloved for what he has done to me

and I'm just here looking like I'm a broken down ugly old person just destroyed and ITS STILL NOT GOIN TO END EVER

they are not going to ever stop this

the presidents come and they jsut continue and profit off this

politicians come and violently threaten to kill me for fighting against non-stop poisoning and rape pounding the poison into my body because the Nazi pig apes think it's fun and they are "entitled" to f uck poison which is murdering me into my body every day if they want--according to fuckinig pig pelosi ratskin hillary aoc kinzinger schiff trump biden the obamas and about 2000 h-wood celebrities


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...