Saturday, June 22, 2024

Technological tyranny terrorist report: every single facet of trying to establish a new service using technology is being lied-to about so I must fight to understand--templates of webpages are being hacked so links are omitted and no search provides the links. The chat gives me different answers every time--this happens at my bank. Lied to non-stop with any question about tech use that I have no previous experience with, there is little information on the web and you must ask the chat and they are lying constantly. I must use a webcam and it is operational, but it is being blocked with taking a photo and submitting it online. The troubleshooter attempt results in the entire laptop freezing. //My emails to this new agency I am trying to do business with, which is sending me emails saying they have sent files but no files are sent. They answer no questions and they processed my debit card without my permission. I am trying to notarize a document and the online cam service will not work. My emails are being deleted to this new company so what they sent me that I read this morning and replied to are all deleted (by hackers). I am stuck as usual being tortured with stress being artificially induced into my nervous system by the remote terror tech at the same time. Every single technical thing I am trying, in our digital age, is being hacked. The future of outright discrimination for the 4th Reich. No one is concerned. No one thinks this is potentially deadly for anyone or everyone.

I am looking broken down, haggard, destroyed and being made old, destroyed and I am being murdered. It won't matter if Turmp loses the election because Biden is the same thing, more or less (more in some ways, less in others). Every terrorist participating has already been welcomed into terrorizing me while Biden was VP, and the other people who had been in power are fully absorbed in getting as much promotional media exposure for themselves and their nepos as possible by fully supporting this, terrorizing abusing ordering poisoning rape and mutilation without end. 


I am being killed. Either candidate fully supports this. I can't understand why people think this is so much of a great situation to be embraced by top politicians and that this will benefit anybody but everyone can't wait to block opportunities and suck everything out possible that they can from anybody and everybody possible. 

-=========

I got the document notarized after 3 days of being lied to, 3 days of attacks in every single iota of technological attempts to do any single thing. While I was on the webcam with the notary the internet was remotely turned off--the router was all on, the wifi signal was on. The computer froze and I began shouting in rage from decades of this going on for every single thing I attempt. I was nearly killed by a terrorist who is still part of the mafia Miami/Brooklyn/LA team who enabled me to have internet access while he was poisoning me to death every day. For not fighting (not aware of what he was doing with the international organization) I got internet access. Once I began to fight being poisoned to death and raped to death with poison pounded into my body, the least of the torture was constantly shutting the internet down and off and blocking every single thing possible.


The one and only webcam I could access in all of Phuket, was on my laptop. As with my phones I have bought, not highly expensive but offering internet access and cameras--all behave exactly the same. The frame is shaky and can't focus. This webcam has a bright light that blocks the lower part of the photo--it isn't coming out of the laptop it is somehow embedded in the camera function. My other new cameras are like shaky dizzy and  unfocused no matter what I can't take a photo. I took 18 photos of my passport before I could get one which was readable. While in the middle of a sentence the internet shut down. The internet was shut down while I was taking photos of my passport. Each time I had to run across the room to turn off the router and turn it back on and wait for the router to connect. 


The mail service I just applied to suddenly had a "new" agent who is not listed as working there and suddenly took over the contract. She told me outright lies and put viruses on her emails which were then deleted after I opened them.

----------

That means that as usual  the original owners and management got a terror agent who will be "taking care" of my mail, which means no information no help lies and my mail not being scanned and etc. Overcharging if possible by hundreds of dollars if they can (for international shipping, if I request the prices they charge me are beyond outrageous for less than half an ounce--in the hundreds, and they lie and I can't do anything about it here, or if I were in America).

---------

This stress along with the non-stop poisoning which is a non-stop murder attempt, with non-stop teleportation to vicious violent sick psychopathic rapist shit crap who are famous, mafia, scumbag entitlement meaningless creeps who have nothing to say suck everything out and destroy rape and abuse and abuse and are shown with articulate posturing in front of cameras--it must be scripted for each and every single one of them, pre-rehearsed. 

------------

So disgusting that no one in "power' will even stop this or help me. Daunting that no one with any scruples or concern about life or humanity or any human rights will do anything either.


I am being killed. I look so broken down and they are going to go on and on until they murder me, I have no doubt. I can only hope for their death. The way things are going, the life on Earth doesn't look to have much of a chance due to the greed sickness and life fuck propensities of this "elite" group of low filthy shit who I cannot help put into power I can't allow fucking pig apes like this to use me to get more power which they should be bereft of not promoted.

===========

I had just done a reset function this morning, but because the shop where I bought this laptop (during Covid) refused to give me the required recovery disc, lying that it does not come with the laptop--and fearing anything technical sent by delivery--as all I order online are sent broken, literally and hacked to be disrupted, and all is that way either remotely or internally modified to be hacked.

The webcam would not integrate with the website and I had to fight for 30 minutes while it claimed there was no connection. I had to check and check and some of the checks showed it was integrated and then when I got on another page to finalize it said it was not connected. This went on and on for over 18 attempts. The internet shut down every few minutes. The laptop froze three times in the course of trying to figure this out. My body recoiling my body dying from endless technology forcing me to be terrorized and tortured like this. Everything is now dependent upon technology so the fuckers have created discrimination based and integrated into the "improved" access and security which can absolutely block people out.

The more advanced this technoterror system becomes with "improvements" the worse it all becomes. 

But at least I didn't have to go to a physical Notary where they would have nasty people waiting to attack me and lie and say and do stupid nasty things in person while I had to drive there and wait. I can sit in the stinking mess of the room they have been spraying filth into for over 5 years and no matter what I do it's going on every day non-stop.

But I am being killed,there is no doubt about it. Biden is a firm advocate of ultra racism and cruelty. His 50 years of being trained to sound kinda old and nice has been completely constructed--listen to him speak when he was a more wily coyote scheming for power and his demeanor was completely different. The sinister quality has been thoroughly wiped out through whatever means they have constructed. Perhaps he has a microchip implant that makes his voice sound kinda 50's quaint and concerned good-hearted American citizen. But the torture from that "partisan" side many years ago has shown me that, no matter what, none of the people currently vying for power are anything but the same ole joe. Trump is like a disgusting and ever-enlarging hate crime cesspool of racism and hate and rape and entitlement. So the only option which is no option is Biden and hopefully the catastrophes these ignoramus scum of all the sides and what they have done to destroy life and society and the planet will eventually create a reverse concern for humanity and other living beings just if only to survive the greed and black energy of this group of pure evil shit I must deal with every day--and that no one stops it says everything about the power structure. I know so many beautiful people who really were covertly destroyed so this group could have no resistance. They are so worthless but so overpaid  such shit such shit such crap such ignorant stupidity they are shit I can't stand them any longer goddamn fuckiiing someone get them the fuck off me

----------

This group was murdering me while I was working to obtain my Masters Degree, just to make sure I had no opportunities for anything. THey have poiwsoned me so badly I can't function. I can't attempt to use a webcam integrated notary service without hours and hours of being lied to by chat services, the sites of all webpages are hacked so I can't access information. I literally am blocked from accssing information and this Proof.com literally is inaccessible. It won't even come up sometimes. 

I then had to try to take so many photos of my passport by this webcam because no internet service would put their everyday webcams out when I was trying to get this service to complete all of this within one hour. Instead DAYS o fbeing hacked, lied to and then asking my bank questinos they literally lie to me--constantly lying telling me they are sending out letters and confirming that letters will be sent and then I had to wait for over 30 minutes for a simple answer to whether a letter had been sent out. The turned the wifi off so I could not get the answer after more than 30 mintues of stupid questions and finally once the wifi was back on, when I turned off the router and turned it back on and waited, the woman said a letter had not been sent. I told her I had been lied to repeatedly. She ignored me and said she was going on break and someone else was taking the case. That person asked the same questions the other agent had asked and kept me waiting another 30 minutes while I asked 20 times for a letter to be sent out.

I am so stressed by all and any electronic dealings all is blocked, literallly all. The kayboard is being blocked. this entire thing of my body being huge, paralyzed by poisoning which they would not stop until I was so destroyed I could not move any longer--that is s hitalina and fucking pig pitt and their partners--they have gone on and on and on poisoning me so with the poisoning and fighting alone against endless daily torture for over 6  hours per day of shit mafia goosn shit like deniro who is beloved for what he has done to me

and I'm just here looking like I'm a broken down ugly old person just destroyed and ITS STILL NOT GOIN TO END EVER

they are not going to ever stop this

the presidents come and they jsut continue and profit off this

politicians come and violently threaten to kill me for fighting against non-stop poisoning and rape pounding the poison into my body because the Nazi pig apes think it's fun and they are "entitled" to f uck poison which is murdering me into my body every day if they want--according to fuckinig pig pelosi ratskin hillary aoc kinzinger schiff trump biden the obamas and about 2000 h-wood celebrities


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...