Thursday, June 20, 2024

The "Big Brother" "New World Order" (not new at all) is already firmly established. I call it a terrorist technocracy-crazy. Call it what you will, it is global and it operates within a few minutes of control orders to attack a target from opposite sides of the planet using technology. //Within 2 minutes of a phone call the person answering in LA began making coughing/sniffling noises into the phone, repeatedly as the call progressed. This is the ubiquitous noise that terrorists make, there is a long list of triggering noises and actions that signify that you will be oppressed and destroyed and wrong answers disguised as "not sure" and obvious discrimination but put in such a friendly helpful way continue to thread throughout the threat to your/my life upon fighting to establish ANY service whatsoever from health care after the millions of terrorists perform poisoning gang stalking activities to trying to obtain a mailbox that should be accessible but they have made the entire planet, the entire United States, a cesspool of agents picking up phones, lying and discriminating using "protocols" of their agencies--as I know from less technocratic SE Asia, they literally put the normal workers to one side of the hole-in-wall shop in their uniforms to eat while the agents are viciously nasty and lying, offering poisoned prescriptions and drug/mix capsules that are part mind control part medicine---but in the more death squad zone of The United States and it is such a technological swamp, they can easily perform these actions with huge modern buildings the actual employees have a back room to be shunted to while the terrorists assume the roles of employees. While this "sounds crazy/conspiratorial" unfortunately---So I am under threat of being made homeless by the mafia which has a few stooges operating such as U.S. presidents, ALL of Whorewood apparently, and a trickle-down of crabs clawing furiously to get to the top by pushing anyone down. The Capitalism that America promises is just a death fight game rigged technologically in every way. The more sophisticated the technology becomes, the greater the chances of completely shutting people off and out and the loopholes in the programming for sabotage increase with "HEIGHTENED" security measures. I am stuck being told non-stop lies by every mailbox service in America because every single attempt is met by agents intercepting and keeping waiting while they pretend they can't understand the very basic question for services. In the end, the "home address" they promise is something so unreasonably insane like apartment #5000 or #8000. The answers to email requests are met with no introduction, just "we have boxes 1000,5000, 8000 and my actual "mail service" in Florida has not scanned ONE SINGLE LETTER THE ENTIRE YEAR they have not picked up their phone, they claim I receive NO MAIL which is a lie. I had to fight to obtain this mailbox by making a deal with the "manager" who used his private cell phone to tell me that he could give me an address that had an apartment #2 if I paid more than double the advertised price. I paid it in desperation to obtain a physical address that didn't look like some crazy business service. I have since obtained a total of 10 mail scans over 3 years. They NEVER send me any messages about mail and I am in "the system" of Florida with health care providers. I tried to phone this man 6 months later and a woman answered with hate in her voice, saying she didn't know who this man was. She then changed the name of this service and has scanned zero letters since January, and etc. Phoning them is met with no answer. They were just flooded a few days ago, but no answers to any emails and obviously Florida internet is now down due to a flooding in one part of Miami (where this service is).

 I am stuck fighting to find another similar service anywhere in the U.S. and I get endless series of incompetent "delay" tactics of the agent not being able to give me a response for at least 10 minutes to basic pricing questions. I have to ask repeatedly about obtaining just a normal mailbox number for a "home address" which is met by, "we only offer 4-5 digit numbers" but they phrase it like, "we can offer 4 or 5" to which a ten-minute dead air (through chat) response of nothing is met with "do you mean a 4-5 digit number or the numbers 4 and 5?" to which they remain silent. After 10 whole minutes of keeping me on silent "please hold while we check" which they did again when they told me that the area I want a box in has a "premium" rate but they changed the template so that there were no prices listed. Again, I asked what the price was, she wrote "between $5-10 plus $5 for that area". I asked her what she meant. Another 10 minutes of being put on hold only for her to write a vague and confusing answer to which I wrote the same thing 5 times in a row which she could not answer, and gave me something like, you will have to pay for the service to get an automatic number and the price I think is this...

All is very clearly advertised on the page but the page (site) has been altered. They alter webpages constantly.

Then teleported to skits of me sleeping on a busy street in the middle of the street. Then teleported to a filthy home where clothing and crap was literally everywhere. A blondish skank was sitting in the pig-sniffing-air position. I was told under hypnosis that I had made the mess and to clean it up and something bad would happen if I didn't. 
I began to lift up the clothing because I was hypnotized, in the sleep state, that I had done this. Being a good person actually unlike this group, I wanted to not make a mess of someone's house so I began to lift up the crap while they had their little power game and I was teleported back to stinking filth that had been sprayed in my room as I had to clean that up.

I now can't find any place that will give me a decent low-ranking box number in the United States, which I know is impossible and they are lying. (I mean a virtual box)


I am trying and fighting to obtain actual MAIL SERVICE and to get a decent stable place and I have to leave the Florida system controlled by the same mafia/Nazi terror cartel of hideous fascist hate and racism and murder that controls Trump as it does the Biden team(s)/actors/etc. 

------------

Meanwhile, in-dispersed between by now the hoards of expletives of fame and renowned status and infamy glorified are politicians of the "humanitarian/anti-fascist" mold, completely fabricated with speeches written for them by their staff. In private, the rapacious hate towards me is a signifier of them being "players" in the game, orchestrated by organized Nazi Mafia and all the technocracy at their disposal. Society gathers around to have their social engineering prospects so there are no blocks to this "system" whatsoever at this point in time. So far, no one has been able to successfully provide a dot of evidence of the hacking/blockage/gang stalking terrorism and all reports are met with accusations of delusional schizophrenia by "the professionals" and counter-accusations and threats by police (I am asked constantly if I have gone to the police, that is a recurring theme). I have a graduate degree in Criminal Justice and yeah, I have tried going to PROFESSORS of criminal justice and  have obtained silence and claims of ignorance on the topic. They do their graduate work on such topics as organized crime but will not risk their tenure or status to even begin to address the real issues. Low-player-hanging "fruit" for quotas are the usual prey.

Blocked at every turn for any form of financial self-sustainability, I am stuck at the "mercy" of people who have already tried to murder me countless times over. Stolen my ideas for now approaching 15 years with only MORE TORTURE AND DEATH instead of a cent paid or recognition as they go to the Oscars year-after-year and if they just abuse me viciously that happens as well. Writing about this for 14 years on the internet has proven that nothing is being done.

Members of the J-6 Committee flock to violently sexually and physically assault me. A certain "formula" can be deduced as to what status of "minority" they come from (meaning all the stalkers) and how much more blatantly the discriminatory violence they assert upon me in the teleported state they employ.

One such has calm demeanor of a stifled personality but was on the theatrical release of the January 6th Select Committee--now vying for a Senate Seat for a 6-year stint rather than having to undergo a 2-year trial basis and more prestige. So, along with the mafia, after all his denouncements of #45, he sat next to the criminal entity supporting #45 openly and are the "mob boss" tutors who helped put him, and them, into more power by this contract on me most visibly (to me and all the endlessly increasing participants).


They manufactured a drugged-up mind control attack upon me after I had been shitting poison out every day for weeks very old stagnant mind control and hardening poison. I was exhausted and at the same time it was constant torture and abuse on a frenetic scale from this group and from the many groups here in this place i have run to get away from them all. Far away. The tech just forces me to be around the outer layers of the center of the Ball of Confusion.

They made me phone the local office where my records are kept for social security. They then demanded a phone interview to "check" the "holes in your record" and that has, in the 25 years I have been made artificially "disabled" it has not once happened (one time in Gainesville, where they were torturing me and with Trump it happened twice/year but they claim none of this is on my record as they lied on the phone constantly from this Government office in Miami).

I was then threatened by "the mob" in teleportation laughing about what they had created, but sitting next to them was one of the J-6 members who has been televised "supporting Democracy" ever since, along with the physically violent other members and the insults, jeers, as the rape and poisoning continued for me, but they got lead roles in interviews against "Trump" but also vying for a seat in the Senate and endlessly including more members of The Squad and other minorities who are just following the same orders that the white supremacist "Maga" are following and as violently racist, hateful and nasty.

Sticking his penis in my face after he told me that my money would not be cut off, as I lost control and reacted in rage trying to get him off me. I wrote a desperate post on one of my three Vignettes blogs and I detailed the DECADES of contrived "accidents" where, while in the deep-sleep "MK ULTRA" state, where I cannot "feel" anything happening to my body because my consciousness is literally teleported out of my "prime" body to the more "ethereal" teleported location, whether I am put "awake' in the altered state or not, my prime body loses all sense and awareness so they have cut out part of my uterus, broken my toe, injected objects under cuticles until they have fallen off (with the nail, shrunk completely holes are in the nails and toenails as well) and millions of attacks as there are multiple attacks on my body every night, literally). They fractured vertebrae and did this in a series of attacks lasting years. In this room I was raped and my spine and hips put out-of-alignment literally nightly and I woke up unable to move without great pain and exertion. Until I spent over one year being tricked constantly could I figure out a very meager way to make it so no overt evidence of break-in happens so they are not raping me in-person and putting my hips and spine out of place any longer but still mutilating me every day in many ways that appear like physical deterioration. This happens to A LOT OF PEOPLE by the way. I wrote about the utter cohesion of this system of attack and being lied-to by doctors, health care clinics, and discriminated against (I barely touched on that subject) and the same J-6 terrorist came and asked me, "Did you tell the truth about what you wrote?" as if I am this perpetual liar (which these terrorists rely on, constant lies--I am under assault because I lie only when it's absolutely necessary and not as a routine power-dynamic as they utilize for almost everything they do, ultimately). I told him that all was in my record and he could check. Why he never checked in the first place, or was lying to me insinuating that I am a Liar and unreputable and then sexually attacking me in a creep way was part of the degeneration attack that is non-stop. Discrediting. I wrote about, in general, the assault as I am now a bit more direct and *btw the terrorist hackers are deleting parts of sentences as I read part of this post and it was staggered but in a less obvious way than in earlier posts but nevertheless...). Another point is that all the people who rush to get their free free free free free promotions!!! Free "Lifetime Achievement Awards" for paltry acting skills and fake "feminist" plots are the most insipid of actors but have done their job of continuing the 4th Reich programming and by attacking me as proof of their absolute racist agenda. The one I refer to now, very easy to pinpoint, is a representative of England but from one of it's Commonwealth colonies (which Israel belongs to as well, unofficially only from what I have seen of it's current leader, who was under direct control of an agent operating with The Crown). They can't have direct representation out of the actual center of power so they obtain their colony reps to appear less threatening and to disguise the political agenda. That colony is also not part of the EU or NATO so they are installing these types to disguise the more threatening Euro-land control asserting itself over America through H-wood. //It all ties in the global operation operated behind a curtain of technocracy of seemingly "benign" assistance to life on the planet for accessibility and for "the future" and help for humanity.

---------

I am adding an aside right now, As I watch the horror of the "heat dome" hovering over CA and New Mexico and the floods in Euro-land and China, just in the last week--I recall the toture from the "gang" when #45 was just beginning his ascent to power after having globbed onto attacking me and obtaining access to this terror technology (which he still has access to). I had been writing about the denial of climate change back then and was tortured for it. Now it's happening and although I was not "reading tarot" to predict that they would be aiding in destroying the planet, they give me absolutely no break in the torture. They are threatening my life right now with this phone call from Social Security to "determine" whether I am still living in impossible financial straits but in the United States where death squads 15 years ago were so deadly that I had to flee every place I lived fighting to find just one place to live without non-stop terrorism (of an extremely hateful and horrible nature, absolute abuse stalking rape and poisoning with intention to murder me by countless "normal civilian" operatives, everywhere and it's global as well. The poisons are distributed globally with no hitch in the supply chain. These drugs and poisons were readily available during Covid the supply line is sent through very official channels. I now face this phone call where I have to lie or try to guess what answers to give as they "determine" if they will cut my money off or not. Thusly, threatened with this type of covert murder, with a top-ranking politician making a sleazy discrediting "are you telling the truth" accusation when I wrote about what should be clearly in my record and the terror group has access to it all. Then sexually harassed in a creep way, just sticking his penis in my face and then I sit here trying to find a way to not have to undergo this threat to my life, and being lied to on the phone constantly about services that would render me in a more stable position. I have phoned some of these local offices in the past and have gotten not exactly polite responses but I got information and was not threatened with my money being cut off. I am trying again today with another service, (ironically in LA but it offers a service that may be decent). I need them to offer me a box with a normal home address apartment number ranging from 1-30, more or less I don't know but they are only offering me 2000 or 8000 or xxx-xxxx as the apartment number. Obviously this would alert anyone in the agency that this is not a home address. I also need a service that actually scans the envelopes of the incoming mail as they stopped this when #45 began his terror campaign against me. Every since I have had an unofficial real-life course as in the type of schooling one only obtains "in field" about government operations and how agencies operate in the dark corners of obscurity. I really hope what I have written will not be partially deleted and pasted together but it probably will.

===========

Now I'm trying to find a decent mailbox in order to GET MY  MAIL and have some kind of decent service in a completely different location and I am getting constantly lied to and thus discriminated for any service whatsoever.

I remain, for years as this has gone on for decades, poisoned with no access to health care for similar reasons as stated above--b eing poisoned to death with my money stolen from my purse while sleeping for decades this has gone on in my own living space. My cash reserve and financial status rose significantly once I finally figured a way to stave off break-ins to my room while I slept (no more fungus in my hair but then poison and fungus inserted/injected into my bladder and silicone injections are throughout my body in creep places--a hard but they are not carcinomas they are silicone and disgusting.

But that "game" was because he is in aligment with Netanyahu, who is a most rape culture racist with skin tone racism aimed at Jews for the purpose of Israel turning into a white supremacist touring spot for the 4th Reich and all the usual Imperialistic Euro-land Crusade genocidal Nights of the KKK and other names whatever you want to label all these disparate-seeming groups they are aligned due to the linearity of global technological tyranny. 


I suspect that the one who has most violently assaulted me with his summer "Democracy" camp for high school or young, enthusiastic trusting "believers" is a recruitment camp for his staffers so they can write the altruistic and "Democracy-loving" speeches and rants for this politician to steal (as they are supporting this very same tactic for the celebrities to steal my ideas but in my case, the payment for me is MORE TORTURE TO DEATH TO OBTAIN MORE, DESTROY MY BODY AND HEALTH, DESTROY MY LIFE, MY HOME, STEAL MY PETS AND there is nothing but non-stop torture to death so they can steal ideas to present themselves as caring about "Democracy" and a decent society for equality and justice. The super-hero movies CGI are straight-up Nazi propaganda borrowing on Nazi "superman" mind programming for the 3rd & 4th Reichs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...