Saturday, June 8, 2024

I am an unknown soldier fighting the real fight for "Democracy"--whatever that last word means. I am fighting for human rights it seems no one else is making this fight, they are merely talking and only a few are put in front of cameras for the chimera they represent. //I have been under a war-fare state for almost an aeon and I remain in this solitary orbit fighting literally non-stop. I make the most proficient statements about freedom and respecting rights and these concepts are stolen and the criminals continue the assault, having obtained new fodder to sell off as if they are righteously dignified and sacrosanct. //People are commemorating a battle in France, which as far as I have seen from my years of travel and "cultural" experience (living in Europe years, and in Thailand years) I have only seen a post-Vichy culture of absolutely vicious antisemitism that is a follow-through of the old regime under Hitler. //I think of the heroes that are being sung of today in the midst of the hate swirling in the warzone of the "enemy from within" and I have been fighting what people SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIGHTING against for years and, still, not a single person has jumped to actually take a risk to actually fight this fascist tyranny that envelopes my life and is so threatening to people that they instantly move aside like a force has divided them from their humanity--sweeping them all aside all confident that the problem is not theirs but only mine and somehow I did something to "deserve" it. Meanwhi8le I see acts of heroism being championed by mostly performative people from long ago, and as I perform even more deadly acts of resistance I remain under non-stop protection even when the "liberal" news is abuzz with the threat to "Democracy" and yet no one is here for me, while I am making the most serious fight I have ever seen from anybody in a fight for whatever that concept means against tyranny and dictatorial despotism. What people are seeing as a threat from the Trump group I have been writing of since 2015/2016 and I have only been ignored, mocked, laughed at and still those who are being publicized as "fighting Trump " and "fighting for Democracy" only join in with violence against me in this most lucrative promotional attack situation that is constant near-death poisoning, mutilation and non-top abuse so it's slow torture-to-death while everyone watches and goes along. If people would have at least cared while Obama was in office and stopped the pig pitalina group of Nazi filth from Whorewood and stopped this contract out on me and even had the slightest concern of making a threat assessment, then this situation of the envelopment of mind programming into a fascist State would not be at the point it is now. But the fact is, no one was concerned and on one is still concerned. They are "fighting' for their niche within the upcoming fascist dictatorship and that appears to be all that they are about.

 "The Doors--The Unknown Soldier". 215 Days. December 7, 2012.






I**The hacking is absolutely unbelievable and has been (for decades). My brain is also under attack so I will not and cannot write at my usual style, as usual.

I saw on the news that a black male has been targeted in SF and his dwelling burnt by white supremacists (one assumes they are white, but if it were a Jewish person being targeted the assailant could be black , by the way, from my endless years of experience of being targeted, INCLUDING in San Francisco which was a non-stop never-ending racist assault upon me and was NEAR DEATH.
As it's been non-stop, everywhere, as a matter of fact. The people who always supported me in such friendly places were soon replaced by vicious Nazis.

My plight has never made the news, this is my home being ransacked literally 24/7 with stinking filth and items broken my cat tortured my body mutilated--every single day. Not a word from anybody. MSNBC has partnered with the Nazi/Mafia terrorists partially in league with Trump, but with Biden as well. Whichever way the money is flowing they are sure to be underneath the stream of supply for getting high on this Nazi/Mafia contract.
They are also being programmed that they have absolute entitlement and that I have less-than-zero humanity o9r rights. This is confirmed by all lack of protection from the Government as yet today another high-ranking politician from the House of Rep's came to assault me alongside the threatening mafia who has been partnering with antisemitic goons from Italy to poison me to death and torture me into a coma and then death and have me hit by cars to kill me and abuse me to death and to go on and on keeping me fighting for my life all my life, as long as possible using all these death squads, all these politicians, all these sleazy greedy disgusting celebrities who partner with politicians of the same brank and ilk.

I fight alone, completely unrecognized. I get mocked with sneering hate from Jewish men who have all married Nazi women. They mock the concepts I have written of, while I telll them that the scum who have been teleporting me for 14 years-the shit pigalina duo of waste product from whores--have stolen ideas from me for all 14 years non-stop and they are incompetent and have proven that they have no ideas no originality and all they have done that has been mostly exceptional as far as movies of their making have been derived either from stealing my ideas, or in part, and/or access to millions of $$ in funding to product bloated-budget monstrous movie sets with shabby bigoted scripts which have zero critical review or analysis so they are just blithely handed over to the Oscars for top qualification automatically. All these years, and they are now demanding with the Mafia creep who fully believes that there is no "Democracy" and the shit that these filthy pig apes do, poisoning me, raping me, stealing my ideas, is the the "right" of the "superior" class as this stupid grease bag from some Bronx or Brooklyn pizza factory cookie-cutter thug mafia carbon-copy is stating because without the promise of Italian influence to pump up his mediocrity he would be nothing. In order to continue to have more and more, the despotic concepts of Imperialistic might as being absolute right on the level of mutilation torture poisoning and murder if anyone tries to defend themself against rape, abuse, humiliation, and torture according to Nazi dictates against Jews (and other races) but primarily Jews--and the "good" Jews who participate remain silent or hissing in hate mockery of my verbal defenses and analyses of this crap going on which is NEVER STOPPED BY ANY ADMINISTRATION. They are so allowed to go on and on and on inculcating this mentality and then they are INVITED TO THE BIDEN WHITE HOUSE and to Schumer's office as advocates for women's rights after they participate in this most egregious display of fascist dictatorial displays of anti-Democracy for promotion for the mediocre crap they crank out as "movies' year after year under this contract. U NLESS they have stolen the ideas from me, in which case they are touted as being original and dynamic but the ideas are STOLEN FROM ME and it still is probably going on but I have had to stop for years from my creative writings. I was always very drugged up and could never get my writing out anyway I can't express how badly they drugged me so I appeared functional but absolutely was not.
--------------
I am the only one really fighting for Democracy. I watch Morning Joe because it's always hacked into my news feed. If I try to block all the hacker terrorists out, as soon as I block out their page the internet is hacked off. This happens constantly when I try to block out people forcing t heir videos on me. Morning Joe duo came to assault me sitting next to the fascist Nazi pig shitalina pair who have been told they are something akin to royalty with absolute right to steal and mutilate and have me hit by cars if I so much as fight or protest being popisoned and mutilated and tortured NON-STOP FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS every single day.
----------
I watch the news and listen to what appears to be a virus of shit enveloping America that no one stopped when it was burgeoning back in 2015 as blacks joined in to assault me and Latinos and asians and now everything is under some dire threat in America from this fascist organization. The "liberals' rush to abuse me not caring if I am dying from stress they think it's great. Their concern is to be re-inserted into The Matrix as long as they get a nice juicy artificial steak and some SOMA and some orgies some plantations for having helped the 4th Reich to be implanted as they "represent" the fake "resistance".
Their political analysis is superb, however. I have to state that the real talent amongst all the scammers and scum fakes of Whorewood can hold no candle to what the news anchors who write their own pieces as they do --I believe--for MSNBC shows, they are amazing but yet--so effete when it comes to really fighting what they are exposing but yet keeping alive and joining in with the Trump and fascist forces so they remain "safe and warm" in the womb of the comfort zone and gated communities while the havoc and misery that they help to create is kept safely away from their front doors. They can then go in front of cameras and claim they are concerned about Democracy and even morning Joe yells into the camera, just as he yelled at me while I have been fighting for my human rights, which he could truly give a damn about. Like in other eras, the concept of equality before the law only applied to a certain section of society so the most vicious of the aggressors would not tear one another apart, but having someone like me who is qualified and could compete is so against white supremacy so it's open season upon me and all come flocking to join in the murder of me. I fight for this concept that is sometimes called "Democracy" but people like Jamie Raskin who is constantly using that term as a prop only means for blonde white trash supremacists like pig pitalina and the rest of this mafia Nazi group, including Trump and he's just another adjunct partner in the endlessly increasing group assaulting me.

They are all so anathema and life-screw that I feel like this warrior in the trenches of the First World War going nowhere and stuck in a trench warfare without any rescue or relief and no recognition and a miserable plight of the unknown soldier who gave it all for NOTHING.
Biden is proclaiming American hegemony after the battle in Normandy but ultimately, he has participated and has allowed and has done nothing to stop the Nazi increase within his own administration much less in Whorewood and certainly has allowed this group to poison and torture and rape me for the sake of promotions and social engineering into the 4th Reich. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...