Friday, June 14, 2024

THey are threatening my life with social security severance. They hacked a false message into my social security account stating that the old system would be shut down and I had to use a different system. Every person on the phone told me a lie. I finally was told repeatedlly to phone my local agency and I was told that I had received notice for a redetermination by phone. THis has never, ever happened in all the years I have had to deal with this social security system. Many decades and only under Trump have I been severely harassed by that agency with repeat re-evaluations. I was told that this is standard procedure and has been in effect for many years. Only under Trump for me. They then lied to me again and said that the original reason I had phoned in for was unheard of for them and that the system was not going to be shut down and that I could use the old system indefinitely. So they put a message stating I had to change to the new system. Then they lied to me repeatedly about this new system. Then they told me I had to change it. Then they told me so many lies and then told me all my money would be terminated unless I had this phone meeting. I have no phone and they told me they had tried to phone me about the "required" redetermination. I am chronically disabled and it is in my records The lying creep on the phone told me that there were blanks in my record and it had many non-information. I told him to check on my medical records. I now have no phone in the US and they have lied to me to get me to this point of desperation. I was told endlessly that I had to only deal with the local branch or my account would be shut down. I then was told that it was not going to be shut down anyway. Now I face something like a complete shut-down of my money because of the lies on a government website and endless lies by agents by phone who all told me a completely different story. All mostly hostile and nasty, vocally abrupt and negative when I asked relative questions and asked them to repeat as they kept confusing the line of questioning and when I tried to get straight answers they just became irate and then lied again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...