Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Terrorist report on the stinking greasebags plus drilling into the wall directly beneath my room for the 6th year in a row after the wave of 4th Reich goes off to Euroland. plus uncountable endless attacks. people hissing the b-word into my inner ear, hacking by endless and countless aspirant terrorists waiting for me to click on their k-rap so they can beat rape poison and torture me. STinking grease sprayed on my bed sheets and pillows, on my chair and on any dried tied bag of herbs and anything else I can't carry around with me when I leave, but can't afford to constantly repurchase. On and on and on and on and on. Wondering when this hate crime/witch hunt/ Nazi promotional contract will ever be stopped while I am still living and able to barely function from the endless poisoning/drugging and torture and abuse that is never ending for a single day or moment (the subliminal "bitch" and "stab yourself in the eye" while I"m using a knife and just a million other hate statements similar. My internet so hacked that even closing a page is impossible. Freezing of pages and the non-ending blocking of keyboard function, the hacking of all sites so I can only access a fraction of available information. Trying to obtain podcasts from sources other than the terrorist anchors and celebrities for information on what is going on, which does (in)directly affect me, or directly--almost impossible. My frozen meat I kept in the freezer is rancid, they open the packages with solvent and put fungus into the food and reseal with a type of industrial glue. I also must buy all meat if possible on sale and it's seemingly fresh upon purchase but I open the packages and the seal or the carton container is fractured or bent like it's been tampered with (or so it seems, anything is possible). Because any possible food stored in plastic bags in my room that I can't carry with me when I leave ARE tainted with stinking substances on the bags which smell like fungus and curry--(I never use curry) and etc I believe that the packaged and frozen meat has been tampered with. I can't afford to pay for food at normal price. No matter what COLA increase, the price goes up accordingly so I remain at the same or worse level as real estate makes anything impossible. So I remain with the creeple threatening me and trying to force me to leave and go be --just abused to death by them and their friends in places like California or wherevcer else, as they all will profit from whichever expletives forces it's stinking filthy self on me while I am fighting to get the endless rotation of k-rap off me. Wondering how and why in the year 2024 there are blacks viciously attacking who are stealing concepts from long dead black mavericks in the field of Civil Rights, and Jews like the most sinister Ratskin who has proven to be one of the most lying and vile sick reptiles of almost all of the politicians I have encountered--he is so eager for Nazi approval he is the most openly violent almost at this point but it's really hard to tell. But from the spate of politicians he is the most flagrantly violent towards me. When will there be even a semblance of deterrent to stop them as this is ever kind of illegal unconstitutional against all human rights--whatever these sleazy sick whores think about me, which is a pre-programmed lie that they all repeat until they hope the Big Lie becomes s stigma so they can r ationalize endless torture and violence and keep the excuses flowing so they all repeat the same insults and abuse like the sickening and stupid rotten bots that they are--these shit celebrities and filth politicians. Whwn will this ever be fucking STOPPED while I am still alive?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...