Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Terrorist report on the stinking greasebags plus drilling into the wall directly beneath my room for the 6th year in a row after the wave of 4th Reich goes off to Euroland. plus uncountable endless attacks. people hissing the b-word into my inner ear, hacking by endless and countless aspirant terrorists waiting for me to click on their k-rap so they can beat rape poison and torture me. STinking grease sprayed on my bed sheets and pillows, on my chair and on any dried tied bag of herbs and anything else I can't carry around with me when I leave, but can't afford to constantly repurchase. On and on and on and on and on. Wondering when this hate crime/witch hunt/ Nazi promotional contract will ever be stopped while I am still living and able to barely function from the endless poisoning/drugging and torture and abuse that is never ending for a single day or moment (the subliminal "bitch" and "stab yourself in the eye" while I"m using a knife and just a million other hate statements similar. My internet so hacked that even closing a page is impossible. Freezing of pages and the non-ending blocking of keyboard function, the hacking of all sites so I can only access a fraction of available information. Trying to obtain podcasts from sources other than the terrorist anchors and celebrities for information on what is going on, which does (in)directly affect me, or directly--almost impossible. My frozen meat I kept in the freezer is rancid, they open the packages with solvent and put fungus into the food and reseal with a type of industrial glue. I also must buy all meat if possible on sale and it's seemingly fresh upon purchase but I open the packages and the seal or the carton container is fractured or bent like it's been tampered with (or so it seems, anything is possible). Because any possible food stored in plastic bags in my room that I can't carry with me when I leave ARE tainted with stinking substances on the bags which smell like fungus and curry--(I never use curry) and etc I believe that the packaged and frozen meat has been tampered with. I can't afford to pay for food at normal price. No matter what COLA increase, the price goes up accordingly so I remain at the same or worse level as real estate makes anything impossible. So I remain with the creeple threatening me and trying to force me to leave and go be --just abused to death by them and their friends in places like California or wherevcer else, as they all will profit from whichever expletives forces it's stinking filthy self on me while I am fighting to get the endless rotation of k-rap off me. Wondering how and why in the year 2024 there are blacks viciously attacking who are stealing concepts from long dead black mavericks in the field of Civil Rights, and Jews like the most sinister Ratskin who has proven to be one of the most lying and vile sick reptiles of almost all of the politicians I have encountered--he is so eager for Nazi approval he is the most openly violent almost at this point but it's really hard to tell. But from the spate of politicians he is the most flagrantly violent towards me. When will there be even a semblance of deterrent to stop them as this is ever kind of illegal unconstitutional against all human rights--whatever these sleazy sick whores think about me, which is a pre-programmed lie that they all repeat until they hope the Big Lie becomes s stigma so they can r ationalize endless torture and violence and keep the excuses flowing so they all repeat the same insults and abuse like the sickening and stupid rotten bots that they are--these shit celebrities and filth politicians. Whwn will this ever be fucking STOPPED while I am still alive?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...