Friday, June 14, 2024

Absolute internet sabotage while trying to conduct a serious business matter for my life. For 30 minutes I have been hacked so badly that I cannot process a simple two-factor authentication process for a simple technical process. The laptop has frozen completely, gone into a spinning frozen state repeatedly. I try to highlight and the highlight won't work and freezes. I have plugged in a key into my laptop and it's registered as operational but the website will not accept anything, it freezes and it keeps asking me to plug the key into my laptop, which is already plugged in and shows as being "on". The site then asked me for a passcode which is supposed to log me into the site as the two-factor id but it just put me into the "plug in the key" part and did nothing but keep me frozen. 30 minutes of more bullshit from this shit group. Non-stop hacking and interference. Non-stop more politicians join in to profit off this contract as this SHIT is never stopped. My YouTube channel is packed with shit from Mafia crap out of NYC--the Gottis and the shit of this group which has gone after me for over 30 years--(inclusive in the group). They block literally every single technical applicatation, all my internet attempts. It is impossible for me to process this very simple authentication process which is putting my finances into jeopardy as the old system I had relied on is now becoming more technically difficult to access and they are blocking the log-in I could use but now I can't. I have copied the codes they sent, which can be hacked or changed at any time. It is utterly impossible for me to use any internet service around the world and get high-speed internet that works and is reliable and it is impossible for me to do any work or obtain any finances through ANY telecommunications process. Fuck this government which sends shit politicians greedy and sleazy to profit off this and not even beginning to enforce the law in this egregious breach of all law all the Constitution all ethics all morals and I am stuck with shit whore pig ape attacking me viciously with murdersou violence after the next--they are by now a conglomeration of shit piled up together as one piece of rotten shit after the next gets it Oscars and deals out of non-stop torture o fme as I scream at them every day that I h ope they are killed horribly. I am stuck in this fuck you all. Goddamn how many more years must i beg online for anyone to do a single fucking thing to stop this?

 I'm now sitting here waiting for my email to open to the Inbox--it is frozen and I sat watching it stagnate and not open with a signal that it was working on opening the inbox--with the code to try to use the only option to access my important information instead of having two secure options. It's still not opening so I'm sitting here typing this now watching it say "loading" for over 3 minutes now. 


this is after 30 minutes of trying to establish a link from my USB port and flashdrive to the website which would not process the information.  The flashdrive was showing as being available, all information I have downloaded and fully accessible. As I type now various little pop-ups are showing up on the page while I am just typing letters, most of which will not appear when I pound down on the key.


---------


And now, the "activation code" I requested has not shown up. I am waiting for the spinning cursor to stop as the hackers in the rooms somewhere next to mine are putting emojis with smiley faces as I fight to do business online, just a simple authentication process to access my meager finances subpoverty and insupportable at that due to the poisoning and the mutilation of my body and fractures of my vertebrae this group has forced upon me for decades.

6 years of grad school and I am stuck not able to use the internet except to see, while drugged non-stop, the sick shit of the pig apes attacking me so in case I click on their rotten faces and movies they can torture, rape and threaten to kill me if I watch the shit they crank out. THey have joined together to have a monopoly to crank out more shit and boring mediocrity but no one cares, they love meaningless mediocrity and America is disgusting.


The speed of the internet is so slow I have to get up and do other things so as not to sit here screaming in frustration after 45 minutes of just trying to access a website that used to be very easy to get into. Now with further sophistication of security the hacking has increased to the point that I can't use the site. It is so complicated with so many loopholes for hackers that they are blocking the most basic. They are not sending the authentication codes. I click that I was not sent a code so they redirect me to the same page. This is hackers literally accessing the template of a United States government website with a URL ending in .gov. This is being hacked by the sleazy sick politicians who are working with greasy sick shit from the mafia and crap whores from Whorewood and it's abomination.

----------

Every time I tried to open this new user account system with the 2-step verification, every page I tried requested different information and it turned into a non-stop dead-end process. Every page had different requests under the official Government page heading. In the end, they could not request my social security number although I am currently sittiing here waiting for the old system page to open under the very same social security number. It is blank and only a few portions of the page template are appearing, one-by-one, slowly like some Cheshire Cat slowly appearing on the page. 3-4 minutes later a few blue bars showing various sections of the page have turned up but otherwise it's spinning with a pure white page and a few blue bars signifying the sections that are likewise blank.

It is opening with my current information that has worked for over 3 years or longer with no problem. Today there was a message that the system is transitioning to a mutli-tech many-system authentication and none of the forms I work will operate for the page. The hacking potential is now at 100% to block access for the page which was much more secure before they tried to "secure" it.


Every time I go back and click off the page, which is frozen or deying me access or stating that my social security number is not in the system (but it's opening now on the old system with no problem using the same social number)

and it's every attempt has a completely different process, the hacking and the creation of false pages has made this an impossibility for me to access unless I go into an office directly, which I cannot do. 

They will not provide any help unless I phone this entity and because the system is hacked there is nothing anyone on the phone can do to solve this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...