Friday, June 14, 2024

Absolute internet sabotage while trying to conduct a serious business matter for my life. For 30 minutes I have been hacked so badly that I cannot process a simple two-factor authentication process for a simple technical process. The laptop has frozen completely, gone into a spinning frozen state repeatedly. I try to highlight and the highlight won't work and freezes. I have plugged in a key into my laptop and it's registered as operational but the website will not accept anything, it freezes and it keeps asking me to plug the key into my laptop, which is already plugged in and shows as being "on". The site then asked me for a passcode which is supposed to log me into the site as the two-factor id but it just put me into the "plug in the key" part and did nothing but keep me frozen. 30 minutes of more bullshit from this shit group. Non-stop hacking and interference. Non-stop more politicians join in to profit off this contract as this SHIT is never stopped. My YouTube channel is packed with shit from Mafia crap out of NYC--the Gottis and the shit of this group which has gone after me for over 30 years--(inclusive in the group). They block literally every single technical applicatation, all my internet attempts. It is impossible for me to process this very simple authentication process which is putting my finances into jeopardy as the old system I had relied on is now becoming more technically difficult to access and they are blocking the log-in I could use but now I can't. I have copied the codes they sent, which can be hacked or changed at any time. It is utterly impossible for me to use any internet service around the world and get high-speed internet that works and is reliable and it is impossible for me to do any work or obtain any finances through ANY telecommunications process. Fuck this government which sends shit politicians greedy and sleazy to profit off this and not even beginning to enforce the law in this egregious breach of all law all the Constitution all ethics all morals and I am stuck with shit whore pig ape attacking me viciously with murdersou violence after the next--they are by now a conglomeration of shit piled up together as one piece of rotten shit after the next gets it Oscars and deals out of non-stop torture o fme as I scream at them every day that I h ope they are killed horribly. I am stuck in this fuck you all. Goddamn how many more years must i beg online for anyone to do a single fucking thing to stop this?

 I'm now sitting here waiting for my email to open to the Inbox--it is frozen and I sat watching it stagnate and not open with a signal that it was working on opening the inbox--with the code to try to use the only option to access my important information instead of having two secure options. It's still not opening so I'm sitting here typing this now watching it say "loading" for over 3 minutes now. 


this is after 30 minutes of trying to establish a link from my USB port and flashdrive to the website which would not process the information.  The flashdrive was showing as being available, all information I have downloaded and fully accessible. As I type now various little pop-ups are showing up on the page while I am just typing letters, most of which will not appear when I pound down on the key.


---------


And now, the "activation code" I requested has not shown up. I am waiting for the spinning cursor to stop as the hackers in the rooms somewhere next to mine are putting emojis with smiley faces as I fight to do business online, just a simple authentication process to access my meager finances subpoverty and insupportable at that due to the poisoning and the mutilation of my body and fractures of my vertebrae this group has forced upon me for decades.

6 years of grad school and I am stuck not able to use the internet except to see, while drugged non-stop, the sick shit of the pig apes attacking me so in case I click on their rotten faces and movies they can torture, rape and threaten to kill me if I watch the shit they crank out. THey have joined together to have a monopoly to crank out more shit and boring mediocrity but no one cares, they love meaningless mediocrity and America is disgusting.


The speed of the internet is so slow I have to get up and do other things so as not to sit here screaming in frustration after 45 minutes of just trying to access a website that used to be very easy to get into. Now with further sophistication of security the hacking has increased to the point that I can't use the site. It is so complicated with so many loopholes for hackers that they are blocking the most basic. They are not sending the authentication codes. I click that I was not sent a code so they redirect me to the same page. This is hackers literally accessing the template of a United States government website with a URL ending in .gov. This is being hacked by the sleazy sick politicians who are working with greasy sick shit from the mafia and crap whores from Whorewood and it's abomination.

----------

Every time I tried to open this new user account system with the 2-step verification, every page I tried requested different information and it turned into a non-stop dead-end process. Every page had different requests under the official Government page heading. In the end, they could not request my social security number although I am currently sittiing here waiting for the old system page to open under the very same social security number. It is blank and only a few portions of the page template are appearing, one-by-one, slowly like some Cheshire Cat slowly appearing on the page. 3-4 minutes later a few blue bars showing various sections of the page have turned up but otherwise it's spinning with a pure white page and a few blue bars signifying the sections that are likewise blank.

It is opening with my current information that has worked for over 3 years or longer with no problem. Today there was a message that the system is transitioning to a mutli-tech many-system authentication and none of the forms I work will operate for the page. The hacking potential is now at 100% to block access for the page which was much more secure before they tried to "secure" it.


Every time I go back and click off the page, which is frozen or deying me access or stating that my social security number is not in the system (but it's opening now on the old system with no problem using the same social number)

and it's every attempt has a completely different process, the hacking and the creation of false pages has made this an impossibility for me to access unless I go into an office directly, which I cannot do. 

They will not provide any help unless I phone this entity and because the system is hacked there is nothing anyone on the phone can do to solve this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...