Friday, June 7, 2024

Rehash of my last post: the terror team reduced my water pressure to trickles of water from the shower (also broke the water heater and it costs more than my budget to buy a new one) they have kept the water so low that I must fight to wash anything from dishes to my body. I told the ersatz "landlord" who said he would do something and did nothing. The kitchen sink faucet then began to break increasingly every time I went shopping. I finally had to deal with the problem, knowing they would be attacking me while my brain was under attack and with no support and all law absolutely abrogated, I was trying to wait until I am well enough. I am never well enough they keep attacking me draining me of my energy (the teleortation torture which is psy-ops torture literally interrogation torture and abuse and physical emotional and then stinking filth non-stop sprayed and poured into my body/home/furniture/food etc. I finally ordered a new faucet on my dime--I told the landlord via email and sent the delivery page copied and pasted with the dimensions. //When the faucet arrived (late, they delayed the delivery--and because the creep groups had to figure out the endless attacks which are so sick and crazy but that's what they are which no one will actually realize). //They sent a "technician" who came with a mobile phone that had an obscene "mooning" photo which he used facing me to make amess and claim that the plastic pipes under the sink were too small. He had to "talk to his boss" and he promised to return. I was already exhausted and fell into sleep for 2 hours, my body gouged with mechanical arms under the cuticles. I had been yelling and fighting the terrorist from Miami (partners with Stallone and Deniro/pesce and an "Italian-American mafioso but not famous in the celebrity H-wood scene--of course, now he is and they gather around him to get shared deals and promises of all he can offer from his Italian and French mafia partners, the Milan Brothers in MIami, Nicola Siervo the manager from Stallone's club Bar None, et al many are involved in non-stop decaces of poisoning and torturing raping abusing destroying stealing and oppressing me to death). The guy never returned. The manager downstairs lied constantoy telling me I had to go s hopping for a new pipe. It went round and round while my brain was under attack. She used Google Translate on her mobile phone to communicate and when I made a mistake she corrected me (my room number) which I said n English--in other words, she is fluent in English). She began to use wrong grammar in Thai and spoke "bad Thai" into the translate app to make the whole thing more ridiculous and difficult for communiation while my brain was so blasted I could not think and became mind controlled giggly and silly, not able to understand the malevolence and respond with a guarded sense of control. //The whole thing turned into my landlord being involved by phone, lying constantly. Telling me I should have given him the size of the new faucet, which I had done. I told him I had sent an email, he remained quite. They then told me they would install today at 10. At 11 they came and turned off the water, installed the faucet so it wasn't leaking anywhere but then would not turn the water back on. Lying they said...(cont below)

 a whole lotta bs--(we have to speak to our boss the water is controlled through the building) the water is actually turned off-and-on by nozzles inside a locked panel that maintenance can open and adjust or turn off water pressure--just down the hall. I have seen them use it, and there is one next to my room as well. 


Lying constantly, and no water any longer. They said again they would return the water would be on...nothing happened. Zero water except in the toilet. I had to phone my landlord, the water came on at a trickle. I had to contact him again. The water increased to tiny dripping streams and still no water in the shower. NOw there is a thin trickling stream in the shower, like droplets but at a rapid pace. I went downstairs again to deal with being lied to constantly with the most ridiculous stupid assertions and etc. They then told me that the maintenance man would knock on my door at 10 pm to check the water. I said "what?|" and then they translated that he would clean the water pipes outside my door and no knock on my door. LIterally contradicting everything constantly.

I went through this, giggly from mind control, and finally just collapsed in this room glad for what little I have left and hopefully believing that Trump will not come to power because he manipulates the people around me in much more seriously deadly and nasty ways.

Otherwise, this filthy sick f** from Miami, the mafia creep is now being glorified by the shitwood team who need the most brutal as the months left until the election draws near and 14 years of torturing me to obtain million $ funding for shit movies that are promised to "win" at The Oscars and Golden Globes for over 14 years it has not stopped. The stupid sick enactment of these types of sick and stupid behaviors is from this filth creep Pucci--and now writing his name out means he only will be more welcomed and more promoted and no matter what I do, everyone who attacks me gets an instant prize no matter what I say or do. And usually the worst I have either only watched their movies hacked on my cable channel (when I used to have one) or I wrote a post about how I don't have any good memories (no nostalgia) but this creep has put Italian Mafia who are murderously antisemitic whose lower ranking staff/waiters say openly to me how much they hate Americans but nevertheless they are in America making money and being handed the "best" becuase the fascist Nazi Americans want to Europeanize Florida and California and institute a fascist Nazi 4th Reich with death camps/ homeless tent cities and ultra wealth promised not merely from non-stop decades of Dark Money influence and tax breaks only for the wealthy but now institutionalized dictatorship.


So the stupid sick "skit" which just happened has not happened since Trump left office. Trump came to assault me on the day after he lost his case in NYC. Cohen came to assault me almost the very next day along with another prominent Jewish man and his son and then it was again a repeat of this vile Mafia exploiter filled with violence and hate endlessly assaulting me and demanding that I have some kind of pretentions and "who do you think you are" as I constantly write about the egress of this group and literally am fighting non-sto every day to get them off me. 


|So I don't have enough water to wash clothing or my body. They told me some bs that this maintenance man is going to knock on my door at 10 pm or 8 am to "clean the water pipes levers" outside my door. Then he won't knock on my door but will clean the pipes so the water will increase. 

Walking downstairs to pick up another delivery from this service I use so I don't have to carry so many heavy items (the price is the same as shopping in the stores or less very often and better quality in fact) and the person at the front desk who had been giggly and making stupid hand signals when "translating" in almost no English what I was saying to the proficient-in-English manager who just lies constantly at me as they all laugh. A series of people come to the front desk to interrupt as they ignore me in the middle of a sentence and talk in Thai to their fellow operative/terrorist.


As of now, I have such low pressure I have to struggle to wash dishes in the sink, with a faucet I paid for now working but not enough water to get anything done. Nothing more than a trickle.

No water in the shower and almost no water in the sink and almost none on the patio, where they shower debris and black and brown goo every day, especially in front of the patio door.

----------

Meanwhile, I am completely sick literally every single day. I am either detoxing from fresh drugging and poisoning or the decades' old poison I am managing to try to loosen through a series of "gestimation" efforts. There is no healing manual or even any information available about the type of poison that has been put in my body so I have to guess after years of doing Master Cleanse and not being able to get this out because they kept poisoning me every day. During the hell of Baryishnikov he had me poisoned while torturing and body shaming qand abusing me without end--but kept poisoning me. Knowingly. Absolutely sinister but he and his filthy spawn obtained (as well as their friends, many older blond women American and also from Europigapeland) and they have my cat La Moux who is my beautiful "child" and they are ugly sinister and revolting and I want her returned alive if she still is and them all pried off me forever and for this to be stopped.

When America stops worshipping this crap group I think the quality of life will improve for the world if only the return of actual competition for the best to be put into the top positions. Ethical standards devoid of religious posturing but effete in nature and actually proclaimed by "evil" sinister people (the MAGA MUCK i.e.) would also benefit the country. 



There needs to be stricter controls and to remove all this "deregulation" because the pig apes have gone wild with greed and insatiable excess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...