Friday, June 7, 2024

Rehash of my last post: the terror team reduced my water pressure to trickles of water from the shower (also broke the water heater and it costs more than my budget to buy a new one) they have kept the water so low that I must fight to wash anything from dishes to my body. I told the ersatz "landlord" who said he would do something and did nothing. The kitchen sink faucet then began to break increasingly every time I went shopping. I finally had to deal with the problem, knowing they would be attacking me while my brain was under attack and with no support and all law absolutely abrogated, I was trying to wait until I am well enough. I am never well enough they keep attacking me draining me of my energy (the teleortation torture which is psy-ops torture literally interrogation torture and abuse and physical emotional and then stinking filth non-stop sprayed and poured into my body/home/furniture/food etc. I finally ordered a new faucet on my dime--I told the landlord via email and sent the delivery page copied and pasted with the dimensions. //When the faucet arrived (late, they delayed the delivery--and because the creep groups had to figure out the endless attacks which are so sick and crazy but that's what they are which no one will actually realize). //They sent a "technician" who came with a mobile phone that had an obscene "mooning" photo which he used facing me to make amess and claim that the plastic pipes under the sink were too small. He had to "talk to his boss" and he promised to return. I was already exhausted and fell into sleep for 2 hours, my body gouged with mechanical arms under the cuticles. I had been yelling and fighting the terrorist from Miami (partners with Stallone and Deniro/pesce and an "Italian-American mafioso but not famous in the celebrity H-wood scene--of course, now he is and they gather around him to get shared deals and promises of all he can offer from his Italian and French mafia partners, the Milan Brothers in MIami, Nicola Siervo the manager from Stallone's club Bar None, et al many are involved in non-stop decaces of poisoning and torturing raping abusing destroying stealing and oppressing me to death). The guy never returned. The manager downstairs lied constantoy telling me I had to go s hopping for a new pipe. It went round and round while my brain was under attack. She used Google Translate on her mobile phone to communicate and when I made a mistake she corrected me (my room number) which I said n English--in other words, she is fluent in English). She began to use wrong grammar in Thai and spoke "bad Thai" into the translate app to make the whole thing more ridiculous and difficult for communiation while my brain was so blasted I could not think and became mind controlled giggly and silly, not able to understand the malevolence and respond with a guarded sense of control. //The whole thing turned into my landlord being involved by phone, lying constantly. Telling me I should have given him the size of the new faucet, which I had done. I told him I had sent an email, he remained quite. They then told me they would install today at 10. At 11 they came and turned off the water, installed the faucet so it wasn't leaking anywhere but then would not turn the water back on. Lying they said...(cont below)

 a whole lotta bs--(we have to speak to our boss the water is controlled through the building) the water is actually turned off-and-on by nozzles inside a locked panel that maintenance can open and adjust or turn off water pressure--just down the hall. I have seen them use it, and there is one next to my room as well. 


Lying constantly, and no water any longer. They said again they would return the water would be on...nothing happened. Zero water except in the toilet. I had to phone my landlord, the water came on at a trickle. I had to contact him again. The water increased to tiny dripping streams and still no water in the shower. NOw there is a thin trickling stream in the shower, like droplets but at a rapid pace. I went downstairs again to deal with being lied to constantly with the most ridiculous stupid assertions and etc. They then told me that the maintenance man would knock on my door at 10 pm to check the water. I said "what?|" and then they translated that he would clean the water pipes outside my door and no knock on my door. LIterally contradicting everything constantly.

I went through this, giggly from mind control, and finally just collapsed in this room glad for what little I have left and hopefully believing that Trump will not come to power because he manipulates the people around me in much more seriously deadly and nasty ways.

Otherwise, this filthy sick f** from Miami, the mafia creep is now being glorified by the shitwood team who need the most brutal as the months left until the election draws near and 14 years of torturing me to obtain million $ funding for shit movies that are promised to "win" at The Oscars and Golden Globes for over 14 years it has not stopped. The stupid sick enactment of these types of sick and stupid behaviors is from this filth creep Pucci--and now writing his name out means he only will be more welcomed and more promoted and no matter what I do, everyone who attacks me gets an instant prize no matter what I say or do. And usually the worst I have either only watched their movies hacked on my cable channel (when I used to have one) or I wrote a post about how I don't have any good memories (no nostalgia) but this creep has put Italian Mafia who are murderously antisemitic whose lower ranking staff/waiters say openly to me how much they hate Americans but nevertheless they are in America making money and being handed the "best" becuase the fascist Nazi Americans want to Europeanize Florida and California and institute a fascist Nazi 4th Reich with death camps/ homeless tent cities and ultra wealth promised not merely from non-stop decades of Dark Money influence and tax breaks only for the wealthy but now institutionalized dictatorship.


So the stupid sick "skit" which just happened has not happened since Trump left office. Trump came to assault me on the day after he lost his case in NYC. Cohen came to assault me almost the very next day along with another prominent Jewish man and his son and then it was again a repeat of this vile Mafia exploiter filled with violence and hate endlessly assaulting me and demanding that I have some kind of pretentions and "who do you think you are" as I constantly write about the egress of this group and literally am fighting non-sto every day to get them off me. 


|So I don't have enough water to wash clothing or my body. They told me some bs that this maintenance man is going to knock on my door at 10 pm or 8 am to "clean the water pipes levers" outside my door. Then he won't knock on my door but will clean the pipes so the water will increase. 

Walking downstairs to pick up another delivery from this service I use so I don't have to carry so many heavy items (the price is the same as shopping in the stores or less very often and better quality in fact) and the person at the front desk who had been giggly and making stupid hand signals when "translating" in almost no English what I was saying to the proficient-in-English manager who just lies constantly at me as they all laugh. A series of people come to the front desk to interrupt as they ignore me in the middle of a sentence and talk in Thai to their fellow operative/terrorist.


As of now, I have such low pressure I have to struggle to wash dishes in the sink, with a faucet I paid for now working but not enough water to get anything done. Nothing more than a trickle.

No water in the shower and almost no water in the sink and almost none on the patio, where they shower debris and black and brown goo every day, especially in front of the patio door.

----------

Meanwhile, I am completely sick literally every single day. I am either detoxing from fresh drugging and poisoning or the decades' old poison I am managing to try to loosen through a series of "gestimation" efforts. There is no healing manual or even any information available about the type of poison that has been put in my body so I have to guess after years of doing Master Cleanse and not being able to get this out because they kept poisoning me every day. During the hell of Baryishnikov he had me poisoned while torturing and body shaming qand abusing me without end--but kept poisoning me. Knowingly. Absolutely sinister but he and his filthy spawn obtained (as well as their friends, many older blond women American and also from Europigapeland) and they have my cat La Moux who is my beautiful "child" and they are ugly sinister and revolting and I want her returned alive if she still is and them all pried off me forever and for this to be stopped.

When America stops worshipping this crap group I think the quality of life will improve for the world if only the return of actual competition for the best to be put into the top positions. Ethical standards devoid of religious posturing but effete in nature and actually proclaimed by "evil" sinister people (the MAGA MUCK i.e.) would also benefit the country. 



There needs to be stricter controls and to remove all this "deregulation" because the pig apes have gone wild with greed and insatiable excess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...