Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Joining in 4th Reich antisemitism is a stepping stone for Blacks (and every other race, creed, Jewish aspirant, every socioeconomic status Blacks absolutely only one small component but...making the "race card" as often prime focus) and thusly: Terrorist home filth report: each new celebrity/politician who joins, the list is now so long I can't remember them all unless I look up the years of writing about each and every one, sometimes only alluding to them because I fear that writing their names directly means they obtain MORE promotions, other than what they already get for simply participating in hate and torture using mind control tech. The newest one, very violent and sadistic and endlessly accusing me of things that are lies and no matter what I say they all go back to the lie, repeating it to try to ingrain it as a factoid---he has ordered dumping of water onto my table upon which my fan runs all night long. It has been happening for the past 8 days and it began with him. My room is thoroughly destroyed from every hater who joins in this group, all must inflict mutilation and destruction to fulfill the contract, or they just need to inflict violence and the latter precedes the former. //It is destroying the wood of the furniture. They are also pouring water on the plug-in socket that I have underneath the top of a ladder I use to place my other fan, as the room is so toxic with stinking goo permanently staining everything, toxins and chemical deadly substances that make the room stink. They also poured this sealant brown goo stinking substance into my humidifier, deep into the crevices of the apparatus so I can't get the brown stain out. They just put black fungus into the humidifier as I clean it every single morning after using it all night. Never has there been a single puddle until this latest terrorist who, after something like 2 weeks of punching into my face (a World title professional boxer) endless abuse with sick comments and lies and abuses and insults and threats and accusations about me being "racist"--he was thrust at me by Morning Joe team of violent abusers who made death threats for me finally reacting in anger to the YEARS of them yelling fascistically at me, watching me get poisoned to death, being raped beaten and tortured, Listening to them lecture on how The American people are unbelievable to allow Trump and the MAGA to have this much power and corruption capability--but partnering with them completely in this mix. Writing some comments that were not so offensive but like most virulent Nazi, white supremacist fascists any criticism in particular of the hypocritical lies they espouse on a daily basis as the "controlled opposition"--truly enhanced by their violent participation in this crime against me, ensuring that they will always have a safe haven within the warm boundaries of the 4th Reich by proving their violent racism and hate aimed at me. The Black boxer becomes more violent, just as the Black Rep from congress rushes to hit me when I say that they are assisting in white supremacy and Nazism. The problem, they all counter (some openly, some just not saying anything but rushing at me with violence and death threats) is that the problem is me, that racism is only directed at me. Cherished by Nazis if they perform acts of violence against "Bad Jews" which, I am not submitting to the 4th Reich but I am also not part of the Jewish Community I am labeled as being every negative stereotype and cliche, in particular by Blacks (i.e. Farrakhan has an entire box category which is forced upon me and tried to cement it with violence by his partner Whoopie--who has made outright sickening comments about Race not being the reason why Germans constructed the Holocaust. As far as she and her "Italian-American" friend sitting next to her on the View are concerned, Blacks are welcomed into the Nazi fold if they attack Jews and thusly I had to fend off her and Farrakhan, and Oprah preceding them, and Candice Owens, Billy Porter most viciously accusing me of "what you did to Blacks" which he could not elaborate upon just used that lie and then enjoyed 2 years of non-stop promotions awards lead roles invitations to every Golden Globes 4th Reich and everything possibly bestowed upon the minions of the 4th Reich (plush the ubiquitous terrorist reward of plastic surgery facial reconstruction and etc and tons of money). Now i have a professional black boxer who I keep telling obtained his rise in influence due to Blacks who fought against RACISM and not to cozen up to the denizens of White Supremacy alongside their fellow brethren of the "Black Community" safely nestled in Beverly Hills and beyond. Then there was Beyonce and JayZ making outright concentration camp Nazi statements at me, giggly and laughing with a German rapist who had repeatedly been raping and beating me as I fought back calling him a Nazi. Now, and then, and since then (2017 or 2018) the endless movies appearances top selling shows and concerts and being photographed for Haute Living and etc) is just a golden apple of attainability to any and all who venture into this contract and they leap at assaulting me. The more violently, the more they hope to gain. As with Morning Joe (at least three from that group, one extremely violent in commentary at me of murder--the other two hateful nasty and manipulative) and using a Black murderous boxing champ who wants also to get invited to the Golden Globes and lead roles in movies and mansions and yachts and more women and his sexism is as appalling as the demeanor of the entitlement white rape culture to which they all owe their allegiance. There also was Ice Cube along with Snoop Dog, both violent and ugly towards me (Ice Cube violent after I just told an Austrian Nazi bigot that I didn't need his approval for my interpretations of Mozart's composition to which Ice Cube rushed to punch me in the face) and, the list of blacks is not complete here. It is one black after the next outright THRILLED to be able to become racist along the lines of the KKK Nazis and other white supremacist groups against me. One told me that "Germany is not racist" which, I took to mean, as another black man teleoprted to me who lives in Germany said that it's racism "against you, not me". Beloved are the blacks used a violent militia gang violence against targeted people and groups. Enthralled they are with fully being indoctrinated and becoming part of the white supremacist 4th Reich. What the white expletives cannot "openly" say because of so many Black ACTUAL activists denouncing the ploys of white rhetoric and behavior, the Blacks in teleportation EMBRACE. I also have been assaulted by Jesse Jackson, who the Black community voters who claim they are "for Trump" cite as an example of how buddy-buddy Trump is with Blacks. //Jackson came and was sickeningly ugly and stupid, behaving in a moronic fashion, supposedly implying that it's me, not him. I had to tell him that I was photographed in the front of a crowd in Gainesville where Jackson himself had been speaking and this was on the front page of The Gainesville Sun. I had not taken seriously that Jackson had called NYC "Hymie Town" or whatever, a slur on Jews and their influence, in other words, a most moronic and stupid racist meme which was called out by the media and Jewish groups. I just thought that any work to try to reverse the absolute degradation of the Black Community was excellent. I had first moved to the Black part of Gainesville before I knew the town and obtained this little room upon telephone through some contacts in parts of Florida. I saw the absolute differentiation between the White and Black living spaces. I know now that whites DEMAND that Blacks must live in squalor and I know that these policies are enacted by people who literally throw filth and debris onto areas in order to force this distinction. They are doing this to my living space each and every single day, all day with the mechanical arms I have spent years fighting to stop. The micro is the same as the micro version of this. In order to "get out" you must "give in" and become a hate minion attacking something that stands as any threat to the 4th Reich. They do it with delight and unconditionally and obtain their media rewards.//This is the same with any other race, but it is amplified in the sheer hypocrisy of people claiming to be victims of racism and then embracing inflicting open racism upon a government-designated target as I am. //a death sentence

"Report: Cases of Antisemitism and Islamophobia increased sharply in Germany in 2023". DW News. June 25, 2024.






I have also written in the early days after October 7th Hamas attack that the attack was pre-orchestrated and agreed-upon by the factions fractured into various splinter groups which owe their allegiance to the Central Committee which pits group-against-group in order to destroy and then build-up for their enlarging 4th Reich. In other words, The attack fulfilled many purposes to increase the Nazi 3rd Reich pledge of eliminating Jews (or making/forcing the remaining more "white" Jews to fully integrate and promote further Holocaust activities) and the "inferior" races are being enlisted constantly to fulfill the global push for Nazi/Mafia hegemony globally.


To further the former racism of the 3rd Reich, it seems clear to me that the participants in the United States such as the Clinton Regime, which pushed for global domination via NAFTA which has resulted in mass immigration. The sequence of events of cartels and drug money and infiltration has a history with the Clinton corruption cartel dating back to many years ago and has been researched. Many who were reporters and were trying to testify died mysteriously soon before any trial and etc.

The immigration has proven to be a huge impetus for "rising xenophobia" in the 4th Reich dominant countries and alliances, of which NATO is one of the most wide-spread (and BRICS will cover the rest, all have the same Central Committee organizing principle handing out instructions, and woe to anyone who questions or defies orders. The orders, once fulfilled, lead to mass death/murder but the victims are handed some wonderful bonuses for having complied, not understanding that they were just a little snack that the larger predatory Central Committee was enjoying munching on once they obtained the prerequisite mind control approval and compliance).

---------

So too with everything I have written of above.

I can state that my brain is being blanked for memory. Yesterday I sat writing about lack of health care in Alachua County where I was being poisoned to death, and being told lies that no medical care would be provided except for endless blood samples taken, scarring of my arms as a result, and maybe thyroid medicine prescriptions. While I was writing about Outside In, I could not remember the name of that little box area where you get checked by a specialist or nurse--it is called the Consulting room. I only could "remember" that word after I had turned the WiFi off and the system had not been pummeling my brain to blank out memory ==for at least 15 minutes or longer. The word popped back into my brain, like it had been compartmentalized and it was just waiting to come forth.

So now, I am under that same stifling of my brain. Keyboard as usual is so extremely hard to work with, hacking and blocks--undoubtedly this post will be partially deleted and half-pasted together and rewritten by terrorist hackers.

The stinking mess to create a pseudo "ghettoization" process of discrimination, desperation on my part to not be  poisoned with sepsis or toxic shock in addition to bloating hardening poisons continuously pumped into my food, directly into my bladder while in deep comatose sleep state--being tortured, raped and abuse in deep MK ULTRA microchip state by the terrorists whose movies you all love so much and the political discussions that keep you in La La land about how egalitarian the politicians who also must fight for media attention truly are, so well-trained they are in keeping a straight face with emphasis on human rights sounding warm and fuzzy to the viewers).


They have been killing each and every single plant I put on my balcony in order to have growing vines reach up the lattice structure I spent a very long time, in pain, building in order to have shade from the heat and bright sunlight and to have beautiful flowers. For 1 1/2 years non-stop every plant I buy is slowly poisoned to death. The growing vines, the plants are not cheap for my budget and I have spent money and money and money fighting to have plants and growing vines and vegetables because I really can't afford to live on sub-sub-poverty income. Every plant, every vegetable is killed.

One of the "practical" reasons for this is my YEARS of fighting to block off every single mechanical arm potentiality of penetrating my room and spraying destroying ripping while I am in the bathroom. This morning clothing I had washed last night, as I must wash what I wear every day because they spray stinking filth on my body from behind if I am watching the tube, or have clothing hanging up

the clothing was slightly stinking due to the spraying, but after I sprayed bleach water on it, and put it in front of the fan to dry, it reeked of fungus 30 minutes later. The patio sliding doors, one has been completely damaged by the terrorists who broke off the rolling pin so it won't move anywhere. The screen has been taken off so the mechanical arms can easily enter. My experience with screens over windows and patio doors is that the terrorists simply rip holes in the screens and insert the mechanical arms through the holes. The mechanical arms can operate with tiny, 5 mm or similar to just a tiny little pin-sized apparatus with flexible and absolutely top-notch maneuverability--undoubtedly there is a miniature camera inserted into the mechanical arm "head" which penetrates, can flex in every and all directions, etc. This is from years of observation on my part.

So They have been killing all plants and vines partially to make my home as ugly and stinking dirty filthy brown-coated with goo black stinking filth debris and muck sprinkled under everything on the floor, waking up to filth everywhere every day non-stop and it goes on day and night. I have worked with my physical disability they created by pouring hardening stinking black (upon hardening, but when they inject it into my body it is clear, odorless and tasteless, for the most part).

Can't clean even a fraction of it. It is all so hard embedded the goo and muck that I must scrub to get most of it out. 

Thusly they are destroying my every beautiful flowering vine in order to more easily infest my room with murder toxins, in addition to murder poisons, in addition to murderous violence in teleportation which has gone on while I have been poisoned with intention to make me literally insane from stress and abuse, with murderous discrimination in all and every business and government office, with murderous violence from politicians rushing to threaten to kill  me for fighting in my defense, to countless millions of terrorists operating as normal "citizens" who fully want each and every single "entitlement" that they have been trained through advertising and media consumption and racist society promises of entitlement and people like me can't ever have a chance to compete and succeed.

--------

The counter-racism of "oppressed groups' is unbelievably violent in it's outer manifestation. I have to  once more emphasize that when Emmitt Till was being slowly and horrifically lynched--eyes gouged out, I think he was castrated, horrible--it was BLACKS who partnered with the bigot Lynch mob Southern Whites who organized the torture but let the Black--or blacks, I know there was at least one who participated in the beating--and I envision, from what I know of  how this reverse racism operates on the minds of suppressed and mutilated personality structures of the minions completely dedicated to proving their allegiance with every act of violence, laughing about it, the fear and misery displaced onto someone else

the utmost violence against Till, I SUGGEST was done by the Black or Blacks who operated with consent by the more smug whites who sat back letting the Black vent their suppressed murderous rage and hate and fear onto the lone target who dared to transgress the boundaries that they had been threatened with lynching should they ever even slightly dip their toes into unchartered territory granted only to white supremacists (such as competing, winning, having a business, being allowed to have a nice home without filth, stinking crap and muck everywhere--as this has been a progrom of despair inflicted upon Jews of Euro-land, Blacks in America and I know that the mass of filth and ugly debris is also a false construction. I have talked to the endlessly lying most bigot German Nazis who pose as "liberals" make their endless straight-faced seemingly wonderfully "liberal" statements but intertwined is absolute hints of actions (Germans called the mass killings of Jews "Aktionen"--actions). 

I could go into one such story of a German dude who had befriended me in UnterTurkheim, a place I lived outside of Stuttgart back in around 1992 or so...

he had made many trips to Detroit and raved about the Techno raves and the culture of Detroit (a big Electronic dance and music scene back in the early-mid 90's and prior of course and afterwards of course, but in that day, it was one of the heydays of original electronic music composition and club rave culture).

This was very soon before the infamous Diamler (Mercedes Benz) merger with Chrysler which lead to the downfall of Detroit, Chrysler and the uptick in Diamler global auto industry domination. The city of Detroit, after the Germans so warmly embraced this collaboration, left with Detroit bankrupt, a huge recession of the city and the auto industry knee-capped and it probably has not really recovered. Please note that Stuttgart it the home of Mercedes Benz (Diamler) and I lived in Stuttgart, taught managers from Diamler, and the journalist who I had some interactions with who lived in my little suburb of Unterturkheim seemed to have some kind of pass to travel there and back and take photos of the culture. One photo he showed me was of a black neighborhood and a black man who had built a beautiful sculpture garden in his backyard, made out of bottles and items he found that had been in heaps on the streets. It was fantastic, organized, clean. The German dude (Joachim) told me in that straight-faced but undeniable sarcasm that you just have to understand the culture and speak the language to gauge the slight sneering contempt that is barely visible while they keep an otherwise straight face, the intonation which appears deadpan but either way, I know what they really mean and these types of sentences are often said in public company but the knowing looks and the eyes and intonation prove to me otherwise--as they act upon these hidden messages.

The garden of the black man had been destroyed, Joachim told me with a fake "sigh" of sadness. I knew instantly that he had done something to construct the attack. He was, in other words, as he had been with me, a "search and destroy" operative, looking for people to bring down in order to bring down the entire culture or subgroup for the further elevation of the 4th Reich, carried-over absolutely from the 3rd.

-------

Just as the NAFTA and global trade agreements set-off racism by the exertion of mass immigration worldwide, plus a series of devastating wars in the Middle East, now a huge gentrification zone of interest for investors in various countries surrounding Israel and other countries nearby--

The October 7 attack by Hamas was well-established and kept a "secret" by the various leaders who were waiting for an onslaught to demolish, destroy and kill off many so that many others could move in. The other facets that the Central Committee of the 4th Reich used for their advantage, to further the general goals of the 3rd Reich in order to more attenuate the control mechanism to conform to the aims of the 3rd Reich, is the push for elimination of Jews except for those who assault people like me who do not comply with racist indoctrination willingly and knowingly. The "antisemitism" rising in Germany after the Hamas attack was, like all the rest, pre-planned as an "excuse" to justify blaming and insinuating the old Nazi program of pogroms and genocide against Jews, as they keep on succeeding in America but mostly only if they intermarry with blondish Nazi types and fully implement Nazi orchestration of racism disguised as the "liberal" opposition--the controlled opposition--the Hegelian Dialectic for control--order out of chaos.

----------

I find in the micro program of all the terrorists from every background possible that any and all excuses, lies and constructed sabotage attacks are used to "Justify" their hate actions. 

I have called the Germans Nazis for a long time. They needed an "excuse" to bring out the old banners and old memes and attacking Israel has created many doors of opportunity to infiltrate Israel and also increase antisemitism. The goal is a white supremacist grip over The Holy Land by the "Anglo" races, in collaboration with British Israelists and other Euro-centric groups, who had invaded the Holy Land during the 11th-12th centuries, mass killing and looting and plundering so much gold and wealth that this group derived from the Templars (the Order of the Temple of Solomon, which had taken control in Jerusalem after mass murder of the locals and setting up a Euro-style "Kingdom" in the process, always carrying the Cross of the Church to justify their "righteous" endeavors).


--------------

One hour later, after having had food and no WiFi or internet

hacking is by now atrocious, freezing spinning pages completely frozen cursor not working keyboard so stiff I must pound every key

But **correction, I could not "remember" the facts about Joachim in Unterturkheim, outside of Stuttgart--just close enough to take a city train to work, far away enough to not be able to get into town on a weekend where buses stop in this most remote area very early


Joachim was living in Frankfurt and I had met his "sister" Andrea --the last name of both is/was Scheible--Joachim Scheible is an "established" journalist, my age, living somewhere. He has followed me around in my attempts at survival as a "friend" but really an enemy making damn sure I am stuck in a situation he can continue to profit off by covert assault upon me. He is definitely an agent operative working for the 4th Reich, in the "liberal" and "alternative subculture" music scene, at the time of the early-mid 90's when I met him this was the culture that many followed (abhorrent to the mainstream denizens teleporting me as they yell fascistically that my music is nicht erlaubt and worthy of punishment leading to every kind of terrorist action for not listening to music they like).


I met Andrea and her husband at a cafe in Unterturkheim, called Cafe Wahnsinn. It still exists. It was an "alternative" cafe/beer/wine/food cafe which had a warm atmosphere and played "alternative" music. It catered to the U.S. mentality because that was the deception being played out in Germany while it was still under U.S. and NATO "occupation". Stuttgart, with all it's high-tech military and industrial capabilities (Diamler, Porsche and other firms--the power generators of the German economy in large part) with the city brimming with Black and other types of soldiers out and about for weekend parties which were constant---the attempt to appear as welcoming to American culture was the dominant theme. Now lessened quite a lot, still existent but not as much as it had been under the more impactful gaze of U.S. and NATO surveillance. 

Cafe Wahsinn is where I met Fritz and Andrea, who drove me to Frankfurt to meet their wonderful brother/brother-in-law Joachim was is exactly my age (I guess he's still alive and established for all his work to further the 4th Reich upon me and others, in Detroit as well the weaken the Black community. Chrysler then moved much of it's operations to California, I heard but am not exactly sure. The weakening of the Black community of Detroit, is what I really mean. They partnered with the white supremacists of Michigan and in surrounding, heavily white supremacist areas of the Midwest and of course, around the country. They would sacrifice anything to weaken any "minority" which was finally getting out of being oppressed. The Germans did this to Jews when the Jews had been fighting for equal chances to compete instead of the equivalent of Jim Crow Laws in Germany. A holocaust sufficed to rid germany of the "pests" of Jews who had reached financial climes that surpassed the German soon-to-be-Nazis. 

-----------

Joachim then began to "visit" Andrea and Unterturkheim and plied his "game" on me for a few years. I only have realized what a lying bigot he really was and undoubtedly still is after years of experiencing the visible and outward expression of this hate situation in teleportation from the leaders and politicians.

The Blacks assault me for pointing out the obvious and this is why it's been a refrain of "you're racist". The current abuser, who has been partnering with the vicious Jewish Nazi cartel who follow the same protocol system of divide-and-conquer and assaulting anyone who defies white supremacy overtake and control with vicious hate, the system they love which put them into near shoulder-rubbing elitism and entitlement as the white bigot Nazis they love and adore, even after they get screwed over by them. In particular, after being screwed as that is pure 100% mind control trauma-based programming.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...