Wednesday, June 12, 2024

I send this out to anybody who is against the rise of fascist Nazism (around the world). BOOYCOTT MORNING JOE the shit group of shit who make this lying tv show--for entertrainment purposes--to entrain your brain into the labyrinth of analysis which is just like a "game" to the pig paes--Scarborough and his dirty Ho as well--cheap creeps fascist white supremacists. They got Mike Tyson to punch into my face, and hie brought along the endless yapping aggressive lying nasty Crockett who came with violent and disgusting Raskin--and they are all behaving in ways that are so plantation enslaved mind programmed servants of the most insidious lying fakes of the "Democrat" "side" which none of them are--whatever one can define the Democrat Party in it's current iteration--it is supposed to represent freedom and equality and "liberalism" but it is an adjunct to fascist Nazism. They came at me yelling, abusive and insulting partnering with shit whores from Whorewood who have been slowly murdering me and stealing my ideas for years and years (14 or more) non-stop. They are now getting black shit to attack me so they can have once more some ideas to steal from me in order to sell what righteous victims they purport to be-in their white-supremachy-endorsed mansions, wearing Italian and French fascist fashion and driving German Nazi cars. The thug music and the "bitch" refrain the pig ape black men use against me as they literally bow with supplication to white shit whores--you can see this with Snoop shit dog and Cube the pube and they are revolting in their antisemitism. By the way, no Stefanick here to defend me against Trump brining antisemitic fascist Nazis makin genocidal comments and rape and torture at me--no, she's not here she's supporting Trump's investment strategy into Isreal along with Netanyahu--another whites supremacist goat Netanyahu is more insidious the more often he comes to abuse me with the English "handler" who operates with The Crown, as Trump and they all do. ALL ARE TRAITORS TO THE UNITED STATES. When I wrote that America has been funding Nazism, I refer to my six years of having lived in Suttgart before Nazi Clinton pulled the bulk of Troops stationed around Nazi Mercedes Benz-controlled Stuttgart--which had been assuming a polite and quiet low-key friendliness to Americans for all the decades of mass influx of black soldiers which truly irked the white Nazi Germans to no end--so they lavished "love" upon them--the black soldiers yearning for approval from white bigot honky and so they got it in Germany--which means they got nothing but being brainwashed to be used as pawn to destroy Jews. The hate from Blacks towards me all my life has proven this, but I saw it first-hand in mind control operation in Stuttgart and so rotten and sinister Morning Ho & Co have proven that they, too, have learned the "ropes" of allying with Black aggressive men who also yearn for acceptance so partnering with white Nazi Americans they have formed a team against me. I wrote a mocking post about Morning Ho because they ARE WHORES they are sleazy and rotten lying bigoted crap lying constantly and filled with subterfuge. I suspect that they are CIA-trained--at the very least, as most of the white bigots from MSNBC as well as Biden absolutely trained to sound like a "nice and kindly old man" but nothing could be further from the truth.

 So it is non-stop torture because after about 2 years of this ugly pair of rotten shit, dirty hoe joe and his skank wife--can't imagine that either of them actually loves each other but bigots find "love" when they have other people to destroy so they are eager to use blacks to find a new victim that NO ONE WILL DEFEND-and that appears to be me.

So boycott them. I can give no evidence of their crime I am merely writing and not able to access my real cognitive capabilities Mind control is a constant every time I fight to type and think.

------------

They have made death threats using some of their insidious team (meaning stealth shit that no one detects the glib glossy fast-talk and the usual "pro-Democracy" rhetoric which slides off their mouths as they have frowns and sort of softly slam papers down as accent to the portrayal of how much they are "against" Trump. As I wrote, they are against a power cartel that is threatening their hegemony and that is ALL they care about.

---------

When I was assaulted by Crockett and Tyson and the other boxer--very nasty all, I thought of how I was under non-stop attack when I attended Florida International University for about 2 weeks. It was a glorified high school atmosphere with "black and brown" mostly students. I was assaulted non-stop with white pig apes standing silently  a few feet away in postures that cops make when they are observing a beating or a lynching and supporting it fully, which is the case now and it has always been the case since I was about 7 years old and was bused from the white district to the Black and even the black principle making all the "we shall overcome" lectures joined in to attack me. She had been warm and hugged me when I was still not a target but once the word came down, all the formerly "warm" shit turned viciously against me (meaning black, white, my family, etc). 

Stupid and dumb, and they all get a promotion or a deal. I try to tell the dumb scum that the benefits are very short-term, so what they do is try to latch onto this contract for decades or my entire life.


---------

If anyone does not want Netanyahu to continue to behave like a despotic fascist Nazi it is because he is aligned with a most sinister crap piece of shit from England named Douglass Murray, who is on the English Imperialist antisemitic trip over me, and has Netanyahu fully in his pocket controlled and being told how to behave like a fascist dictator. Also to sexually assault me and to abuse me because the white pig ape shit told him to do it. Like any dumb thug, he complies completely. No matter what I tell these stupid minority minions they only see the $$ financial benefits and the power cartel. They steal the concepts of activists who were murdered and are torturing me now to obtain any idea as they abuse beat and then steal the ideas.

That is the black fuckers pieces of shit all including rotten Crocket who IS NO HERO she is just a nasty back-biting verbal-sparring minority minion claiming she is working for black empowerment but like Raskin, the attack upon me will get her out of the cross-hairs of the worst of the bigots with their death squads and instead they re-align the cross-hairs endlessly onto me. They use every lie and theatrical skill to push how much they are "fighting" for egalitarian "good" but they use the same skill to lie about me as justification for their transfer of all kinds of self-hate, their hate for their own race, the hate for women who are not white, the hate for Jews they have been inculcated within all their lives as this system of blacks turning viciously upon Jews I have seen all my life. 


Saying into the internet "get this sick fuck off me" has done NOTHING to stop this contract. 

America is a sick and sinister place at least for me--and a lot of other people who are now nameless and homeless and/or dead. Systematically murdered, those who would protest this sick and ugly group and this system. Murdered through the covert death squads. Allowed by all you reading this, as you continue to allow the worst shit to prevail. BOYCOTT morning Whore and co, they are disgusting and rotten lying crap shit. Like all the Southerners i can assure you without even looking it up that Tyson has moved to Florida and has become a black plantation slave mentality controlled zombie--he appears to have nothing to say just "give me money bitch" and essentially that is all the Crocket says behind her more elaborate bs vocal yapping skills. 

As for Raskin, he is one of the most clever of the Democrats in his deception and continues to be allowed to make flourishing lectures about law and Democracy. If he can't apply any law whatsoever to me in this "secret" operation I suggest that people should learn to suss out what is a real declaration of intent to uphold the Constitition and law other than fantastic speeches that seem to go nowhere in reality, because in reality they don't want law and the Constitution they want easy access to monopoly and power. 

----------

In Germany, I was at the Barracks for American soldiers and experienced some of the worst racism and discrimination I have ever encountered. I actually had to work for a German to get better treatment. This gave me the false impression that Germans were far more open-minded than Americans who are openly racist. For Blacks, this tricky system is so appealing that no matter how I tell them that I was under the same system of deception matters because they all believe that it happens to me only and not to them. I had the exact same belief when I saw such discrimination by Nazis happen to other people. I thought that it was happening to these other people and not to me. I think that is a most unfortunately human transferance of the brunt of targeting and people do it so consistently that enjoying watching someone else get abused is a sure way to feel entitled.

Nevertheless, when it turns around the target realizes that no one is there for them. The system has been so perfected and the decades of eliminating people with full conscience is a most awful reason why sick and rotten entities like Biden's MSNBC is in full operation. That also goes for the DOJ with Garland not having done anything to stop Trump for the years he should have made it his first priority. The priority was for Biden to "win" by showing that Trump had a slight criminal record in order to not engender the wrath of The Illuminati or whatever "brotherhood" that Biden and Trump both belong to, as symbolic "brothers" thy truly can't turn upon one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...